Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (56032 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by mkoabiola: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ds nicholas ibekwe shud be given MFR!

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by felibrain: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nigerians always seeking ways to nail a brother. HOW DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A BRIBE TO THE DUMB JOURNALIST WHO DID THE RECORDING?

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by InvertedHammer: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
ipromise: my brother, the man has a great record in this country, moreover, the construction was in good faith and with good intention to enlarger his commitent toward humanitarian works he has been doing for years..To the victims families is as if people are taking pleasure in the incident and this is unfair..
/
One thing about some Nigerians is that they read books, cram texts and pass--bingo! They claim to be educated.

If you are a good student of history, you will know that top mafians, drug lords and scammers (even 419ers) engage in humanitarian
services a lot. They give to charity, pay tuition for the underprivileged, build houses for the poor, and other numerous good works
they embark on. Lawrence Anini used to throw bags of money at people after bank heists. Remember?

It still does not justify the fact that they are evil. I am not saying TB is evil. But don't use humanitarian services as a yardstick to judge.
Even Maddoff was a renowned philanthropist before his pyramid scam blew open

/

10 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Sunglow: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
nora544:

100000000000000 likes

it is time that the people see and hear the truth about what happen in the pentecost churches in nigeria.
You are now Jesus Christ abi?Who made you judge and jury?

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by whytepawn1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
striktlymi: That audio did not prove that TB Joshua did anything wrong. All I see is an overzealous journalist who has decided to make a big deal out of the generosity of another.
my sentiment exactly. I don't see anything wrong in giving them a "little something ".there is nothing incriminating about that audio. people should keep prejudice aside and judge things the way they appear.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by san316(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
simplex2:

The journalist that rejected the 'bribe', recorded and posted the proceedings online has proved you and her wrong. If it was a harmless envelope, the journalist wouldn't have rejected it. I'm happy there are still people with conscience left in that profession.
Will any of them accept that envelope and skew the truth if their direct relation was involved fatally in the incidence?

One day, just one day, you all supporting this evil will be short-changed and in need of the truth to set you free, someone will pay far less than that to hide the truth and keep you in perpetual disability forever!

Say Amen!
Take it easy lad. I'm a muslim and definitely do not believe in or support TBJ. All I wanted was to be fair to all and sundry. Striktlyme said it was a normal practice and I wanted someone in that profession to either disprove or approve what he/she said. For the sake of argument and nothing else.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by declaro(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn:

Am actually not surprised since you ar an African.
I hoped the 'slavery mentality' had bin got rid of.

So u mean i need to be moneyed before i cud write the truth. This is Africa where people like you prefa the LIES they ar obsessed with. just a good few knw the value of TRUTH. Gudday.
Smh

Sir please I'M A NIGERIAN and if you are not an African why are you interfering in our maters here. You are not saying the truth here at all. You are telling me that I could know better if I'm not from Africa. Are you still living in the Western influence over Africans? And if yes you are still not telling your self the truth. Are you telling me that White House is sharing brown envelopes to journalists for each press conference. What is the brown envelopes for and what does it signifies to a Man Of God, media houses should pay a person for sharing his stories to them not the other way round, they are making name and money from your stories so why giving them brown envelopes. If you have listened to the Audio you should read the way your Man of God sounds, so casual, no atom of regret, no atom of remorse, no sympathy to the deceased relatives. He should have been crying not cracking jokes and still have time for laughing. He may escape justice due to his influence but God knows the truth, I will not judge him but only God Who knows the truth will judge. I'm a Proud Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by omofolahanmi1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
All what I can is dat d journalist(s) collected money and he still have d guts to come to d nairaland and make noise. In as muchhe doesn't want d money, he would have done dat and allowed us hear word, pls give us some breathing space. long throat
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ezeagu(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
[size=18pt]"So what are you going to write now?"[/size]
- T. B. Joshua, Renowned Scam Artist of the Penti-COST-ALL cult

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by soulglo: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
declaro:

Sir please I'M A NIGERIAN and if you are not an African why are you interfering in our maters here. You are not saying the truth here at all. You are telling me that I could know better if I'm not from Africa. Are you still living in the Western influence over Africans? And if yes you are still not telling your self the truth. Are you telling me that White House is sharing brown envelopes to journalists for each press conference. What is the brown envelopes for and what does it signifies to a Man Of God, media houses should pay a person for sharing his stories to them not the other way round, they are making name and money from your stories so why giving them brown envelopes. If you have listened to the Audio you should read the way your Man of God sounds, so casual, no atom of regret, no atom of remorse, no sympathy to the deceased relatives. He should have been crying not cracking jokes and still have time for laughing. He may escape justice due to his influence but God knows the truth, I will not judge him but only God Who knows the truth will judge. I'm a Proud Nigerian.

In a Nigeria "men of god" accept money for prayers and there are people here that will defend to their last breath that there's nothing wrong with it. There's nothing like ethics in Nigeria. If you have morals you are seen as naive.

6 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Ndukwe007(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2014
GOD WILL BLESS YOU ONE MILLION TIMES.

I have not said this to anyone here before for close to my 8 years of being a member but you are a big f.ool. So with evidence in your very face you can still talk rubbish. How can Nigeria progress? This young journalist has risked his life to bring us this information and you open your dirty mouth to make it appear like he has commited a crime. Who is the criminal here? Your guess is as good as mine. USE YOUR BRAIN. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2014
All I heard was a bunch of hungry journalists.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Okeikpu(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2014
lirusehn: [b]
MODIFIED

it's funny how you guyz reason. Nway! Ave all my life loved TBJoshua not jut becuz he's a God sent prophet but cuz he's humble and gives like his life depends on it. (I once hated him tho)

Now like seriouly let's us be reasonable here, TB Joshua is a man just like we guyz, Нe has on him flesh which seriously мakes it a necessity for him to err.

We all knw SCOAN bin the most controversial Church ever known. So u sure shudnt expect him not to be over confused. Listened to the Audio over and over just to get where bribery came in, but like Starz i cudnt till now get it. For this I'll boldly go against it perhaps the audio i downloadd was different from the one u guyz listened to.

LETZ JUST CONSIDER IT IN YOU FOOLZ' PERSPECTIVE Even tho its glaring y'all twisting the truth here just to soil his name.

The building collapsed and those guyz came to write their LIFE as usual. We all knw Nigerians Lack what professionalism demands as they will surely add a smell to their pens just to gain attention of Readers.

OK Fine! They were badly treated, Apologies for this. But the worse set in when they salted the whole scenario by adding ' TB JOSHUA ordered his security men to treat them that way' just to down this Man of God. Even if the Security men were not working under instructions u shudnt xpect Prophet Joshua to deny he asked them to treat them that way. What manner of leader is he? At this state of confusion he decided to apologize to them,Beg for the story (the story of they bin beaten) to be covered up and give unto them what Nigerians are knwn for.

If u guyz were to be sensible i wud have asked you guyz to tell me what he wud bribe those guyz for.

A Church world-widely knwn, was he trying to tell the world the building didn't collapse? Or prolly he wud tell them to tell the world he's not the owner of the building?

A needle from The Prophet's wallet wud be made knwn let alone a whole building. I wish you guyz cud just use those things u guyz call brain and tell me what else he was trying to coverup if not how they were treated. .
And for crying out loud is TB Joshua not a Fleshy man like us that can take any measure to protect his Name/Image?

What wud u guyz say again? He claims to be a man of God? The last time i cheCked he's a man of God not a GOD. Born of a woman and all these make him imperfect.

People and their shallow brains called him a Murderer, how?? Going back thru memories, i remembered a Collapsed central hospital @ Benin, whose fault was it? The Government? Or the Drs?

And how comes Nicholas voice was neva heard sinz he claimed to be the only one who rejected the offer?
This is 21st century, what's even the prove that the audio is not a cooked up sh*t?

Nway! Bak to line.
What wud you guyz Ave done if you were to be in the dayz of David? David killed sum1 just to marry his wife and yet he was forgiven. Get this straight God is seriously not interested in your past what matters is asking for forgiveness while measures are taken not to get back into sin.

you all here ranting like some hungry pigs,crying blue murder cuz God chose him. Hiding behind fingers while what you all do in your closets are life-taking. Welcome to planet earth where you write woreva u so wish just to gain attention or side-kick ur sorrow, You all claim to be beter while in actual fact the devil itself seems to be much more preferable. Dirty Hypocrites it should be a shame on you guyz if the Prophet cud ave gone this far 'changed lives' 'changed nations' 'changed the world' positively despite bin a fake Prophet while the acclaimed Real ones ar wining on Zero.(Jesus was condemned so am less baffled) but it's a pity Common sense is seriously not common. Nway! these are hard times for him. But this am sure of 'He shall win the battle' Satan shall be put to shame'
[/b]

MY Dear prophet TB Joshua, God knows we shall keep praying for you. My Lord God Jesus shall strengthen you. We all love you. The best is yet to come
How much he paid you grin cos I strongly believed u collected ur own share wink

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Okeikpu(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2014
aysometin:

Where you in the same position as T.B Joshua at the time you offered the money?
wise lady....smiley That punk is working for TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by obembe1(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Listening to the Audio critically, shows nothing wrong in giving stipend. The OP is overzealous and want to be known.

Mockery.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by HyperBase(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Those of you on Nairaland who are blank sheets and pens in the hands of satan will be put to absolute shame very soon. I guess dozens of you will one day quietly go to bed and fail to wake up the next day so that you will begin to understand that God Almighty have the power to bless and also curse. I don't blame those of you who are Muslims but have had a field day speaking rubbish about other peoples' faith because some no-brainers who call themselves Christians had made themselves - not our Christ- as worthless as tissue papers and so anyone, even morons now clean their backsides with them.

I am not a member of TB Joshua's church but the Bible says " A fool says in his heart there is no God". Most of those speaking rubbish about this man simply are among those whom the Bible called "Fools" and therefore I am not surprised they reasoned in such a manner. Even those who have not even been able to take a bath will wake up and begin to speak out of the dirtiness of both their hearts and body against a man whom if it were for comparison, no one in their entire generation have and will ever get close to where he is. This is the basic reason why so many Nigerians are POOR and will remain poor. They think bad governance is the reason for their poverty while it is obvious that they have been able to infect themselves with it as a result of what they have said with their mouths.

Stop being lazy guys?? Go get something doing!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by HyperBase(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
I heard that the man TBJ deals serious blows against demons a lot. No one would be surprised at the hatred against the Man of God here because those defeated demons has the ability to get hold of certain gullible human beings and would say very nasty things against TBJ 'cos it's part of the conspiracy. Nigerian Police should do well to consider finding a way to get and sieve through these negative posts in order to get close to facts on the sabotage theory. Most of these posts against TBJ might be physically or spiritually connected to whatever happened to that building.
declaro:

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by HyperBase(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
nora544: I know since along time that all this rich pentecost pastors are fake.

THIS POST OBVIOUSLY IS POVERTY STRICKEN. MEEHN, GET YOURSELF OUT OF THAT DUNGEON, YOU NEED TO REPENT ELSE, YOU WILL BE WORSE THAN THIS SOON.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by soulglo: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
HyperBase:

THIS POST OBVIOUSLY IS POVERTY STRICKEN. MEEHN, GET YOURSELF OUT OF THAT DUNGEON, YOU NEED TO REPENT ELSE, YOU WILL BE WORSE THAN THIS SOON.

You sound ridiculous. You are worse than the worst and the Jesus you keep calling on would condemn your actions. You should be ashamed that you can sit here and say the things you're saying when so many lost their lives and TB Joshua would rather say that it was the devils work. Was it the devil that illegally constructed that building? You are the one who needs to set himself free from your self inflicted bondage. TB Joshua has taken no responsibility for anything.

4 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Kash007(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
whytepawn1: my sentiment exactly. I don't see anything wrong in giving them a "little something ".there is nothing incriminating about that audio. people should keep prejudice aside and judge things the way they appear.
You have the luxury of this kind of opinion simply because you are not the one buried beneath collapsed concrete.

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by samsonrecx: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Judge nt by there fruit u will u will knw them,his church is mre than 30yrs,bro wah u should knw d witch no dey expose witch,u cnt use d power of baal 2 cast out baal is in posibble.I leave u 4 u 2 judge.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by declaro(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
HyperBase: I heard that the man TBJ deals serious blows against demons a lot. No one would be surprised at the hatred against the Man of God here because those defeated demons has the ability to get hold of certain gullible human beings and would say very nasty things against TBJ 'cos it's part of the conspiracy. Nigerian Police should do well to consider finding a way to get and sieve through these negative posts in order to get close to facts on the sabotage theory. Most of these posts against TBJ might be physically or spiritually connected to whatever happened to that building.

I'm not against anyone or his believe, I have nothing to do with your believe in TBJ, the Demons and Spiritually connected, all of these does not exist in my minds and have no effects in my life. Do not tie yourself down with the things you do not see or touch, if they exist you do not know so you can only believe in them so that they can work for you but myself do not believe they ever exist and if they exist it is not my war but the war of the spirits not the war of the flesh. I do not know them and they do not know me, we do not have any connection.

You sound as if the government of Nigeria and it's law courts believe in your spiritual connection of a thing. JBJ is a citizen of Nigeria and if the Nigerian government and it's law court found the building he erected up to 6 story as illegal then he will be persecuted accordingly. This is not a case of spiritual or not spiritual and your demons believe.

And from this day 9/22/2014 I will start the campaign for the justice for those that lost their life in the illegal structure of your Man of God. I shall promote my #tags here and all the social media for justice.

5 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ELGREF(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
aysometin:

Those words are for religious fanatics, sorry i am not one. I use my brain to think critically about issues and come to a logical conclusion.
In shorter words, i have not been brainwashed by any religious leader.
hmmmmm
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ELGREF(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kash007: You have the luxury of this kind of opinion simply because you are not the one buried beneath collapsed concrete.
you have a point anyway
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by swedbase(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
I have always known that pastor as a big fake pastor and so many other yoruba fake yoruba pastors
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by maddock(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
As far as am concern the only mistake PTBJ made was to offer the cash himself. Why are we behaving as if we don't know what transpires in the journalistic trade. It is very difficult to see a pen pusher that rejects a brown envelope. Pen pushers and brown envelopes go hand in hand or side by side. It depends on the beat you are in whether financial, sports, auto, politics, telecommunications etc etc. Some of these beats are usually more lucrative than others. Handling of brown envelopes are usually done by the press officers or corporate affairs, so am still at loss why Prophet even mentioned it. So fellow nairalanders don't act surprised and stop castigating the prophet. I wonder what axe the dude that leaked the press conference have to settle with him by doing that.
If there is any journalist in this house, let him come forward to deny that brown envelopes are not a normal or daily occurrence. When I say journalist I mean correspondence those whom usually go out for assignment.
But that doesn't mean am saying it's okay but truth be told it is where we have found the profession today.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by soulglo: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
maddock: As far as am concern the only mistake PTBJ made was to offer the cash himself. Why are we behaving as if we don't know what transpires in the journalistic trade. It is very difficult to see a pen pusher that rejects a brown envelope. Pen pushers and brown envelopes go hand in hand or side by side. It depends on the beat you are in whether financial, sports, auto, politics, telecommunications etc etc. Some of these beats are usually more lucrative than others. Handling of brown envelopes are usually done by the press officers or corporate affairs, so am still at loss why Prophet even mentioned it. So fellow nairalanders don't act surprised and stop castigating the prophet. I wonder what axe the dude that leaked the press conference have to settle with him by doing that.
If there is any journalist in this house, let him come forward to deny that brown envelopes are not a normal or daily occurrence. When I say journalist I mean correspondence those whom usually go out for assignment.
But that doesn't mean am saying it's okay but truth be told it is where we have found the profession today.

If you read what Mr. Ibekwe wrote then you would know that he agrees with you that the average Nigeria "journalist" is just as corrupt as the government or public officials they are paid to write about. As long as people reason as you do CNN and BBC will keep breaking the news in your country to you. Your press will not bother because it has long been established that the average Nigerian in Nigeria is not smart enough to appreciate real journalism and only those who hand over brown envelope will have their story reported as they want it reported. The only thing you need to be doing is condemning it. You should not be saying it is wrong but since everybody else does it then we should accept it. I will never accept it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) / Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church / The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.