Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (55687 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by bucho(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Lagos state Government move against him??

Is that the position??

You just gave us another reason to believe that he did not offer to bribe the journalists. If the Government are after him then he should be bribing the security operatives not the journalists. He made it very clear that he does not want to interfere with the investigation being conducted by the operatives.

Guy u're sweating oo..... Watch ur BP before u kill urself by urself

4 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Image123(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
i'm not a fan of tbj, neither i'm i happy to see him in some trouble. But truth be said, the man lacks a good grasp of the english language. You can see the man struggled with the journalists'request saying it is too early to give a sympathy or commiserating message. You guys should at least cut him some slack on this building collapse issue. i believe he is trying his best to cooperate with the government and investigations going on. He's a generous man so it comes as no surprise that he's doling out stuff. Unfortunately, the man no too sabi bible. The surprise is the journalist using the situation to create a scene and make some 10mins fame for himself. To me, that's not a smart bribe. Dunno what he was thinking, but people giving bribe don't just apologise for keeping journalists waiting and give them money allegedly for fuel. Bribe is more subtle and covert. While the action might arguably be seen as a bribe, the context and the motive says no.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by tonididdy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
soldierdollar:

Mr fan ... Did u miss the part where he said, what are u going to report now ?"
mr quoter, I didn't even download or play the clip.

Ok fine...are u saying his a fake prophet? Fine I don't care what or who he's but his generosiy is yet to be emulated by any real MOG u know out there, for this reason I'm big fan of his.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Blueray: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
I listened to the audio. My judgement in regards to whether the money given was bribe or not remain my personal opinion. But some pertinent questions keep begging for answers:
1. Is there anything TBJ is trying to hide in respect to the building collapse that the journalists discovered (including Ibekwe)?
2. Is it not already in the public domain that lives were lost as a result of the collapse?
3. Was TBJ trying to avoid controversy?

When journalists are arrested the world over the media will be awash with their names and pictures with cries of human right violation, will Ibekwe be man enough to identify the journalists that collected the 'fuel money'? They will be in a better position to tell the world what was the intent for releasing such huge amount from the 'church' account to people who wanted to report an incidence in which the 'church' suffered such huge losses.

Another angle to the discussion here is that if anybody is culpable for the building collapse it will definitely not be TBJ - he is a pastor and not a civil engineer. Nobody is talking about the contractor handling the project. Fashola has been there and my C-in-C has been there but nobody has given the orders for the arrest of the contractor or engineer working on the project. Are they on the run?

Obama advised that we build strong institutions and not strong men. Who is stopping the arrest of those seemingly culpable in this failure. This is something we cannot sweep under the carpet as foreigners are involve and will seriously affect how we are perceived as a people.

One lesson from the building collapse........do not remain in a building that is been modified.

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by loomer: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
stupid post.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Obascoetubi: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
WHY TBJ'S CHURCH MEMBERS BEAT THE FIRST REPORTERS DAT ARRIVED THE SCENE? WHY GIVE CHURCH'S MONEY TO JOURNALIST? WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP B/W TBJ AND MUSLIM WHICH I SAW THEM VISITED HIS CHURCH INSTEAD OF CONVERTED TO CHRISTIAN? ...BIBLE SAYS DO NOT BE FRIEND WITH NON BELIEVER.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ccaramel(f): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
mikyem: his it profet tb....dat gave birth doz thousands his offering scholarships....and is nt sometin bad 2 invite d press and fuel dere cars...wen ur time comes to speak wt d press..dey won't asked u...but as a caring @ and a father...u must always offer at least Tfee....u ll give more 2 international press which u ll invites..rite is nt dere employer.....but e gave d cash in open media....nt in a corner....infact inside d conference room during d interview....from d audio....he gave d press a msg 2 d whole world in a video format....so dey requested 4 written note which e told dem....dat ll b a letta tin...wait 4 d video b4 u blasphemy....just b careful of wat u write...wat u say....dere is God ooo

You need to go back to school. Seriously angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Daverytimes(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is the biggest reason why corruption festers in this Country, if someone is accused of corruption people will adamantly defend the person as if they are being paid to do so. Even if COLD HARD evidence emerges people will still defend the person, let me ask those defending this man, Is there any reason why? Why can't we call a spade a spade eh? Why must we defend corrupt individuals? do you think they care about you? or maybe you think if you defend them you will gain prosperity?

5 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Suarezilla(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
lyntiffany: your comment is the best I have read here. Nobody mentioned that part were he said " now what are we going to write " that got me wandering .
Abi naaa...which kain fuel thhem wan buy? R they touring the world?

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kash007: Apparently, if you want to get away with daylight robbery or murder here in Nigeria, first become a pastor. No matter how strong the evidence may be against you-even if you are caught on camera strangulating a pregnant woman- brainwashed, unreasoning fanatics will see nothing wrong for you are a pastor and can do no wrong.
They would even find Bible scriptures to back it up, No matter the action the pastor committed.

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Blueray:

Another angle to the discussion here is that if anybody is culpable for the building collapse it will definitely not be TBJ - he is a pastor and not a civil engineer.

Not Culpable really ? Is that under Sharia law or Natiive Laws and Custom.
I suppose Oritsejafor can use the same logic for his plane after all he is not a pilot

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by soldierdollar(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
tonididdy: mr quoter, I didn't even download or play the clip.

Ok fine...are u saying his a fake prophet? Fine I don't care what or who he's but his generosiy is yet to be emulated by any real MOG u know out there, for this reason I'm big fan of his.

don't be sentimental. Download, listen and assimilate the audio before I can argue with you

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by austinebode: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

Sorry, why was he offering them money? Is he their employer?

By their fruit you shall know them.
It is high time God expose all fake and evil pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by deeptechcool(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

I have not said this to anyone here before for close to my 8 years of being a member but you are a big f.ool. So with evidence in your very face you can still talk rubbish. How can Nigeria progress? This young journalist has risked his life to bring us this information and you open your dirty mouth to make it appear like he has commited a crime. Who is the criminal here? Your guess is as good as mine. USE YOUR BRAIN.

Only sane minds w understand. Don't compare your brain with that of an average nigerian. THEY W NEVER LEARN

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: @people defending TB... I have a question for you...'if you are driving and your vehicle papers ain't up to date... you see a police check point...when you get there, you 'dash' them 10k for pure water.

Please is that bribery?
"No it is generosity, The scriptures says be a cheerful giver" - according to the brainwashed fanatics.

4 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by deeptechcool(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi: That audio did not prove that TB Joshua did anything wrong. All I see is an overzealous journalist who has decided to make a big deal out of the generosity of another.
People like you are a million times worse than boko haram. Like t.b.CONshua like striktl...

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by guyX(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
For the one finger you point at someone, ten thousand fingers will be pointed at you.
It doesn't matter whether they are guilty or not.
Do not judge so you will not be judged.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by samplegirl(f): 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmmm!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
iwonbaoko:

Not Culpable really ? Is that under Sharia law or Natiive Laws and Custom.
I suppose Oritsejafor can use the same logic for his plane after all he is not a pilot
Did his plane crash?
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by deeptechcool(m): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
natureblack: Am no soothsayer, buh I can see a sinking-ship in the name of TB Joshua

Chris Oyakhilome -down
TB Joshua -down
Who's next? (Wen fire catch your friend bear-bear,e beta to rub your own bear-bear with water)

WORD:you can fool some people all the time,you can fool everybody sometimes,buh you can't fool everybody all the time.

sorry to disappoint you sir/ma., majority of nigerians can be fooled a million times over and over

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
That audio proves nothing, another cheap and failed attempt at to score cheap points against the MOG. I just laugh at many comments here,down fall of fake pastors,Pastor Chris and Tb joshua? Seriously. If they were fake the world would love them,all of you fighting them will love them,the devil does not fight his own,a house against itself cannot stand,and satan is the ruler of this age. Make una dey fight,they will be here whilst their haters are long gone. For me,i de watch.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by apatheticme(f): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2014

7 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by severee(m): 12:18am On Sep 21, 2014
soldierdollar:

He bribed them with 750k . each persons share was 50k . Na small money ? Close to a million ?

As he get money reach na 750k e wan use to buy silence for that kind story, even 1.5mill wud have been more appealing
#CheapFuck

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Did his plane crash?
No another plane was flying round his plane but some people said it was not a plane that it was Weenches
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by informat101(f): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2014
God is this country ever going to be redemable?some pple are here defending him.fanatism#if your family or friend was among most of your replies would be different.

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by goalburner(m): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2014
REDDEVILS1: Probably a TB Joshua Fanatic. Too blinded to see the truth. TB Joshua is Evil
dumbass idi.ot. you are d real devil here
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by goalburner(m): 12:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Boss13: Forumites we must say no to wicked religious leaders, this matter should not be swept away. We have had some many issues and we cannot pressure our government and leaders to do the right things. Please let's put the families of the deceased in our shoes. This is so painful.
mr judge
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by goalburner(m): 12:34am On Sep 21, 2014
aysometin:

Does it appear to you that we reason on the same frequency? Do i look to you like the average Nigerian who has a brain and refuses to use it to access situations critically ? Don't quote me in all these your childish comments on NL. You guys have succussfully ruined this great forum with your stupid and senseless 'adonbilivit' rubbish.
see how d devil is usin you against the God's sent
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by SkySpirit(m): 12:37am On Sep 21, 2014
I'm not convinced that is his voice. It sounds stage-managed. The 1st was Pastor Ayo, now TB Joshua who knows who's the next target? I think some people are planning to discredit some religious figures whom they perceive to be close to the government. Please try harder cause its a dangerous game!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Kassidy90(m): 12:40am On Sep 21, 2014
I've been saying this for long now.....Media is the the Nigeria Number 1 problem...
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by tomiobj(m): 12:40am On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: [b]
MODIFIED

it's funny how you guyz reason. Nway! Ave all my life loved TBJoshua not jut becuz he's a God sent prophet but cuz he gives like his life depends on it. (I once hated him tho)

Now like seriouly let's us be reasonable here, TB Joshua is a man just like we guyz, Нe has on him flesh which seriously мakes it a necessity for him to err.

We all knw SCOAN bin the most controversial Church ever known. So u sure shudnt expect him not to be over confused. Listened to the Audio over and over just to get where bribery came in, but like Sarz i cudnt till now get it. For this I'll boldly go against it perhaps the audio i downloadd was different from the one u guyz listened to.

LETZ JUST CONSIDER IT IN YOU FOOLZ' PERSPECTIVE Even tho its glaring y'all twisting the truth here just to soil his name.

The building collapsed and those guyz came to write their LIFE as usual. We all knw Nigerians Lack what professionalism demands as they will surely add a smell to their pens just to gain attention of Readers.

OK Fine! They were badly treated, Apologies for this. But the worse set in when they salted the whole scenario adding ' TB JOSHUA ordered them to do so just to down this Man of God. At this state of confusion he decided to apologize to them,Beg for the story to be covered up and give unto them what Nigerians are knwn for. For crying out loud is TB Joshua not a Fleshy man like us that can take any measure to protect his Name/Image?

What wud u guyz say again? He claims to be a man of God? The last time i cheCked he's a man of God not a GOD. Born of a woman and all these make him imperfect.

People and their shallow brains called him a Murderer, how?? Going back thru memories, i remembered a Collapsed central hospital @ Benin, whose fault was it? The Government? Or the Drs?

And how comes Nicholas voice was neva heard sinz he claimed to be the only one who rejected the offer?
This is 21st century, what's even the prove that the audio is not a cooked up sh*t?

Nway! Bak to line.
What wud you guyz Ave done if you were to be in the dayz of David? David killed sum1 just to marry his wife and yet he was forgiven. Get this straight God is seriously not interested in your past what matters is asking for forgiveness while measures are taken not to get back into sin.

you all here ranting like some hungry pigs,crying blue murder cuz God chose him. Hiding behind fingers while what you all do in your closets are life-taking. . Dirty Hypocrites (Jesus was condemned so am less baffled) but it's a pity Common sense is seriously not common. Nway! these are hard times for him. But this am sure of 'He shall win the battle' Satan shall be put to shame'
[/b]
. #story for thee gods.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.