Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

When U Are Ready For a committed relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Are Ready For a committed relationship (1972 Views)

Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Trinogamy - Three In A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
I got the shock of my life when my boo proposed to me last week.
I was so happy, is not easy to get a man who will over look your flaws an accept u for who u are.

There is something I observed in a committed relationship an that is
FORGIVENESS
TRUST
RESPECT then
LOVE

In this our contemporary world, everyone is looking forward to a partner he/she could TRUST,RESPECT an perhaps LOVE.

IF u want a committed relationship do away first with
PEER PRESSURE
LOW SELF ESTEEM
DECEIT
PRE MARITAL sex(hard huh but it worth it)
PICKY

To all the single ladies out there,he's coming( The right man)

4 Likes

Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
until when i saw her n my mind skip den i wl no dat she is d one.... cool
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
sameer1212: until when i saw her n my mind skip den i wl no dat she is d one.... cool
The one? there's no love at first sight
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by MrCork: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky: I got the shock of my life when my boo proposed to me last week.
I was so happy, is not easy to get a man who will over look your flaws an accept u for who u are.

FORGIVENESS
TRUST
RESPECT then
LOVE

In this our contemporary world, everyone is looking forward to a partner he/she could TRUST,RESPECT an perhaps LOVE.

PEER PRESSURE
LOW SELF ESTEEM
DECEIT
PICKY

To all the single ladies out, he's coming( The right man)

..luckily, am single! smiley

1 Like

Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky: The one? there's no love at first sight
my dear trust me when you see d one made for u? u wil sure no at d fust sight.
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
sameer1212: my dear trust me when you see d one made for u? u wil sure no at d fust sight.
serious, that magic once got me deceived
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by valmunich(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
So you decided to create this topic to avert all claims that you agreed to his proposal cos of a car? Nice, just nice!! grin
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrCork:

..luckily, am single! smiley

so what should we do ? undecided
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
valmunich: So you decided to create this topic to avert all claims that you agreed to his proposal cos of a car? Nice, just nice!! grin
I owe u no apology
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky: serious, that magic once got me deceived
realy? he is not urs dats y tins didn't wrk out. sorry for d experience my dear.
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by folawiyoma(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Well congratulation to you.

Am happy you accepted you have flores yet he wanted to marry you. We men are just too nice .

As for sex before marriage . Don't know if I can marry a girl who did not want to have sex with me despite that she's not a virgin. If she's a virgin and I love her well I can marry her but base on the fact that we talk it out and she's ready to satisfy my sexual appetite when we are married.

You wanna no why? Well I want to be sure so I did not marry someone that will make me regret been married
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky: I got the shock of my life when my boo proposed to me last week.

FORGIVENESS
TRUST
RESPECT then
LOVE

PEER PRESSURE
LOW SELF ESTEEM
DECEIT
PICKY

To all the single ladies out there,he's coming( The right man)
first and foremostcongrats dearie. U r gonna be a wifey owk yea nice article
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by valmunich(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky:
before any sane man could buy his girlfriend a car, he knows her worth.
A car that worth 4.7 million is no child play an giving it to your girlfriend means she's an asset
This still didn't answer my question. The way you emphasized on the car in your previous topic, one could easily decipher that you accepted cos of his car/wealth, why wasn't all the stuff stated here added in the previous topic You just created this to cover your poo sad
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by folawiyoma(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Well congratulation to you.

Am happy you accepted you have flores yet he wanted to marry you. We men are just too nice .

As for sex before marriage . Don't know if I can marry a girl who did not want to have sex with me despite that she's not a virgin. If she's a virgin and I love her well I can marry her but base on the fact that we talk it out and she's ready to satisfy my sexual appetite when we are married.

You wanna no why? Well I want to be sure so I did not marry someone that will make me regret been married
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
samflexxy: first and foremostcongrats dearie. U r gonna be a wifey owk yea nice article
Thank u
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
valmunich:
This still didn't answer my question. The way you emphasized on the car in your previous topic, one could easily decipher that you accepted cos of his car/wealth, why wasn't all the stuff stated here added in the previous topic You just created this to cover your poo sad
I don't want to joined issues with u, Buh think of it I ask for a genuine advice from nl cos I was a bit confused an u are judging me?
so u don't have a sis right …
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
folawiyoma: Well congratulation to you.

my dear everyone has a flaw, the only thing is identifying an improving yourself
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by valmunich(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky:
I don't want to joined issues with u, Buh think of it I ask for a genuine advice from nl cos I was a bit confused an u are judging me?
so u don't have a sis right …
I'm not tryna judge, just opining. Well, if it's true love, I wish you two a successful marriage, buh if it's for the wealth.... and what is it wif if I have a sis or not
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by folawiyoma(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky:
my dear everyone has a flaw, the only thing is identifying an improving yourself

Its true but some girls will never say sorry even when dey are wrong. Some people are not just open
To new ways of living and learning.

I taya o
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
valmunich:
I'm not tryna judge, just opining. Well, if it's true love, I wish you two a successful marriage, buh if it's for the wealth.... and what is it wif if I have a sis or not
ain't u gonna advice her genuinely?
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
folawiyoma:

Its true but some girls will never say sorry even when dey are wrong. Some people are not just open
To new ways of living and learning.

I taya o
my dear, it happen like that to me, I never acknowledged am at fault an it cost me a precious relationship. I cried an I decided to work on my flaws. today am a better human with a better man
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by valmunich(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky:
ain't u gonna advice her genuinely?
I certainly will. Do you think I'm faking all I've been writing here??
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by fuckshit: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
FÜCK!! So FÜCKING happy for you. A big FÜCKING congratulations to you OP grin grin

So much FÜCKING love this comment of yours; & I FÜCKING quote "There is something I observed in a committed relationship an that is
FORGIVENESS
TRUST
RESPECT then
LOVE"

Some FÜCKING key "ingredient" in a relationship grin grin
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by folawiyoma(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky:
my dear, it happen like that to me, I never acknowledged am at fault an it cost me a precious relationship. I cried an I decided to work on my flaws. today am a better human with a better man

Ok a standing ovation for you and for the change in your life now.

Remember change is constant so I hope you will still be a good gurl and say sorry without worry from n
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by passionate88: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky: The one? there's no love at first sight
Before there was, but in this present generation, there isn't.
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by passionate88: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky:
before any sane man could buy his girlfriend a car, he knows her worth.
A car that worth 4.7 million is no child play an giving it to your girlfriend means she's an asset
Hmmmm
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=folawiyoma]
am moving up to another facet of life.
Thus this is the most different of all, I will keep my self in check an may God help me
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
passionate88: Before there was, but in this present generation, there isn't.
in this generation u look before u leap.
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by folawiyoma(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=Famouspecky][/quote]

Will be praying for you here.

Jehovah. Jesu kristi. Holy micheal. Now am in the spirit . Say amen
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
folawiyoma:

Will be praying for you here.

Jehovah. Jesu kristi. Holy micheal. Now am in the spirit . Say amen
thank u
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by passionate88: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky:
in this generation u look before u leap.
You look CAREFULLY before you leap. Crosscheck if possible
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
passionate88: You look CAREFULLY before you leap. Crosscheck if possible
a fast one Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And Beyonce... (picture) / Ggrin / Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.