Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,514 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State (11455 Views)

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Kasynpaulsyn1: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2014
berem: It is only on Nairaland I see such anger and frustrations. Nothing of such is happening in reality. Last time I checked,Yorubas and Igbos are still living peacefully in Lagos and other southwestern states and no one is threatening violence against each other.

berem, you must be a joker to think everything is good. Yes it is not happening right now but your people have laid the foundation for the hate. Do not deceive yourself, Yorubas are talking about it- quietly.

So you think that the statements from orji kalu and that fat animal arthur eze about Yorubas had no effect?

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: get out, lousy and vacuous rants from cowards.

Okay Sir.

Thank you Your Highness.

But Sir,

I hope you haven't forgotten this was how it all started in Kano years ago?

Abi you have forgotten?
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2014
BOAR:

Nairalanders are not ghosts nor aliens.

Altercations like this on the Internet will eventually find meaning on the field one day.
I totally disagree with you. You are not an Igbo hater in real life so I don't take your words on nairaland seriously. Same applies to others. cool
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Akinsz: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2014
yemaldo:
Yet u pay millions to buy land that belongs to nobody
no they didn't buy, they only rent. When time comes, it shall be collected 4rm them.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2014
ak47mann: Toothless bulldogs cool

We Shall See.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1:

berem, you must be a joker to think everything is good. Yes it is not happening right now but your people have laid the foundation for the hate. Do not deceive yourself, Yorubas are talking about it- quietly.

So you think that the statements from orji kalu and that fat animal arthur eze about Yorubas had no effect?

Life is good my dear! Life is really good. Take a chill pill and relax! cool
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by BOAR: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2014
berem: I totally disagree with you. You are not an Igbo hater in real life so I don't take your words on nairaland seriously. Same applies to others. cool

The Ibos I see and meet in real life are in pole different with the ones that insult people here at the slightest chance.

But there is a way this kind of thing simmers into the society.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2014
Konmight:

Okay Sir.

Thank you Your Highness.

But Sir,

I hope you haven't forgotten this was how it all started in Kano years ago?

Abi you have forgotten?
the konmight I saw on the picture collynz posted cannot kill a rat. Yorubas aren't hausas, yorubas are cowards.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Yorubas are feel supercilious a lot, when you trample on their Ego, they become offended.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by kettykin: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2014
bakynes: Am just laughing all of you here it's not even possible for APGA to field an igbo candidate in Lagos. So it means if a good number of Yorubas move to igbo land they can actually contest and win some states in igbo land? Until the issue of state of Origin is eradicated in Nigeria, this igbo campaign in Lagos cannot work. But come to think of it, this is an insult to Yoruba pple particularly the Lagos indigenes can u try this in Kano?

There is nothing in kano to contest for, if the federal government made kano what lagos is today every body would fight for kano.

My advice to yoruba is not to turn lagos into another borno or jos north, they stand to loose out, yoruba fought for one Nigeria and one Nigeria they must have
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2014
BOAR:

Lmao! grin grin

It's very easy and convenient for loudmouth like you to hide cowardly behind your sagem phone to refer to a tribe as cowards.
Boy, save your grievances for bob when you see him and don't be offended with the megabyte I bought to abuse yorubas here grin
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by eaglechild: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2014
I find it rather surprising that a group of people who allegedly pride themselves in being tolerant, welcoming and progressive will suddenly become ruffled and start throwing tantrums and empty threats just because a Nigerian citizen wishes to exercise his constitutional rights.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by ak47mann(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Konmight:

We Shall See.
don't start what you can't finish,ask your northern lords what they are going through cool
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by BOAR: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: Boy, save your grievances for bob when you see him and don't be offended with the megabyte I bought to abuse yorubas here grin

Offended ? You sure are deluded! That an inconsequential loudmouth is writing trash on NL to insult Yorubas?

Get out of your delusion. grin
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2014
ak47mann: don't start what you can't finish,ask your northern lords what they are going through cool
leave them, let them start. Of all tribes, yorubas too are making threats, make I laugh small grin grin grin
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Kasynpaulsyn1: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized[s:
]the konmight I saw on the picture collynz posted cannot kill a rat. Yorubas aren't hausas, yorubas are cowards[/s].

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chail emmanuel no go kill persin this morning grin grin grin

compare yourself to Konmight naw grin grin grin

emma eee grin grin if not because mynd44 keeps peeping, i for let people see those ur dusty shoes, short legs and big head grin grin grin

btw u look sexy in that arochukwu costume grin grin grin
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Kasynpaulsyn1: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: kikikikikikikikiki, obanikoro won't allow the likes of you to campaign for him, you will definitely kill his political ambition grin

grin grin grin grin

is that not how ibo pronounce the word grin grin grin

emmanuel, come and campaign for ibo govanor grin grin grin
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2014
BOAR:

Offended ? You sure are deluded! That an inconsequential loudmouth is writing trash on NL to insult Yorubas?

Get out of your delusion. grin
how come you are bothered about my sagem phone? Be sure to get free megabytes everyday when an igbo lagos governor emerges grin
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by ak47mann(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2014
kettykin:

There is nothing in kano to contest for, if the federal government made kano what lagos is today every body would fight for kano.

My advice to yoruba is not to turn lagos into another borno or jos north, they stand to loose out, yoruba fought for one Nigeria and they must have one Nigeria
Is as simple as that cool
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Kasynpaulsyn1: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2014
berem: Life is good my dear! Life is really good. Take a chill pill and relax! cool

grin grin grin

no mind me.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by BOAR: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1:

emma eee grin grin if not because mynd44 keeps peeping, i for let people see those ur dusty shoes, short legs and big head grin grin grin

Please no pictures.

We don't want no mod to wipe pages of this thread off! grin

It always make threads dis interesting

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1:

do you have whitlow? Be sure of not seeing the end of this year if you don't post emmanuel's pictures. Illiterate grin grin
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by BOAR: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: how come you are bothered about my sagem phone? Be sure to get free megabytes everyday when an igbo lagos governor emerges grin

Hahhahahahah, I've never find browsing with phones convenient.

Be sure to come with your loads of excuse when Okoroji failed woefully .
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Kasynpaulsyn1: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: do you have whitlow? Be sure of not seeing the end of this year if you don't post emmanuel's pictures. Illiterate grin grin

emmnuel why are you cursing? grin grin

why are you getting worked up? grin grin grin

am i hitting a nerve grin grin grin

emma eeeee grin grin grin

short man devil, ugly ape grin grin grin
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2014
eaglechild: just because a Nigerian citizen wishes to exercise his constitutional rights.
Fvck you

Go exercise your constitutional right in Borno state after all its also part of Nigeria.

Bloody thieves
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2014
BOAR:

Hahhahahahah, I've never find browsing with phones convenient.

Be sure to come with your loads of excuse when Okoroji failed woefully .
wow, you can also use megabytes for PC's and tabs. Where do you live, don't you have MTN network there?
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by BOAR: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: Yorubas are feel supercilious a lot, when you trample on their Ego, they become offended.

You are a clown, the only value you add to this thread outside your nuisance value is the comic relief you provide. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Illegal Structures: Wike Threatens Demolition Of Trespassers’ Houses / President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Business Summit (Photos) / Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.