Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Story for the Girls; episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story for the Girls; episode 1 (1316 Views)

How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Acecube(m): 1:17am On Sep 21, 2014
Boy: nice pics girl.. by the way i'm Chuks, would like to know you ?
Girl: meaning ?

The above scenario painted above is not far from what we have on our social media most especially those that provide options for private chat. The trend is becoming so nauseating to most boys, personally it beats my imagination why most (not all) Nigerian girls are always creative when it comes to stalling chats.

If we can remember not quite long ago we were seriously battling with the ''kk-epidemic'' but trust naija boys na, we succeeded in containing it akin to the way Nigeria contained Ebola now we have fewer cases of kk-epidemic thanks to our outspoken criticism of this grievous act against ''MANity''.

I know some girls will still be at the lost as to why the whole ''meaning'' of a thing is annoying, of course they don't have to explain to grown up individuals what '' i like you'' means, what ''hey nice pose '' means, what ''hey girl it's been long i saw u on eskimi, drop ur facebook id when u get this'' means, so we are making it official : It is very annoying.

In order for it not to be a one sided thing i consulted some girls to get their responses, unfortunately the some of the perpetrators were dumb struck as they didn't know the ''meaning of their meaning'' whereas some as well as those not guilty gave the summarised version of they wanting you to explain better, which i didn't buy. For crying out loud they all went to school at least they should be able to deduce meaning from simple sentences... my fellow boys abi no b so ? Nowadays this lazy attitude of not wanting to think has resorted to our embrace of chatting with elementary English free from idioms, phrase and what have you to be on same level with some of them.

I wont fail to acknowledge those that are quite mature, intelligent ,non-monotonous , fluent when it comes to chatting, we say; more blood to your pollex. There was a day i was chatting with a lady and we had to refer to our grannies and in order to keep the conversation simple for her to comprehend i opted to use my-granny-from-my-dad-side as against paternal which was apt obviously trying to avoid creating any meaning-situation, it was a bittersweet experience when this chick on referring to hers used paternal. Maybe to her she has added to my vocabulary (bitter) but in the long run i grew fond of her (sweet), we wont mind having encounters like this as it would do everyone of us good as against our spoon feeding you while chatting.

I'm not in anyway demeaning the intelligence of our girls, love, sweetheart , baby or whatever they are to us, for one, most of the academic battles i have fought from secondary to university (at present ) to be top of a class has always involved facing strong ladies (won some, loss some ). All we are saying is that they shouldn't be too lazy and they shouldn't depict intellectual ineptness while chatting with us...At least even Google is your friend.

written by Acecube #Nigerianmalespouses

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by AfricanApple(f): 1:28am On Sep 21, 2014
if I get u well u mean i should reply every d1ck and harry that says hi? abi what is d morale of this article... abi wet in I go call am sef...
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Acecube(m): 1:51am On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: if I get u well u mean i should reply every d1ck and harry that says hi? abi what is d morale of this article... abi wet in I go call am sef...
well the ''meaning'' itself is a reply.As fore the moral of this article : you all should stop being creative when it comes to churning out replies that kills chat faster than Ebola instead be creative in making each chat meaningful. we have had kkk.. now it's ''meaning ?'' .... very soon it would be another thing... biko haba u people should fear God
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by MabraO: 4:08am On Sep 21, 2014
U didn't see me here
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Wakins(m): 4:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Observing
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by suregurl(f): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2014
she actualy need to get ur full point/points by typing more

1 Like

Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Neldrizzy(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Tallesty1(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Good
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Acecube: well the ''meaning'' itself is a reply.As fore the moral of this article : you all should stop being creative when it comes to churning out replies that kills chat faster than Ebola instead be creative in making each chat meaningful. we have had kkk.. now it's ''meaning ?'' .... very soon it would be another thing... biko haba u people should fear God
jesssss r u stupid? if i text u meaning or other nonsense -U DONT INTEREST ME! I DONT WANT U TEXTING ME.
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2014
i, personally, if the guy is texting and i don't like i will be : and?...
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Acecube(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2014
voodoo85:
jesssss r u stupid? if i text u meaning or other nonsense -U DONT INTEREST ME! I DONT WANT U TEXTING ME.
VD so instead of telling a guy the plain truth or better still removing or deleting him from your contact list you prefer getting on an innocents guy's nerve... isn't it. And what do u mean by being interested ? So u are saying if you have 50 guys as your contacts you have to be interested in all of them before you chat meaningfully with them ? isn't it.. For instance the guy in the scenario i painted above is trying to know the girl for the first time and of course she isn't interested like u said without even giving him a chance... look i let me stop here for now.

PS: i am ready for any reply or justification u want to give but pls let's not resort to name calling or insults, okay ? cheers
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Acecube: VD so instead of telling a guy the plain truth or better still removing or deleting him from your contact list you prefer getting on an innocents guy's nerve... isn't it. And what do u mean by being interested ? So u are saying if you have 50 guys as your contacts you have to be interested in all of them before you chat meaningfully with them ? isn't it.. For instance the guy in the scenario i painted above is trying to know the girl for the first time and of course she isn't interested like u said without even giving him a chance... look i let me stop here for now.

PS: i am ready for any reply or justification u want to give but pls let's not resort to name calling or insults, okay ? cheers
Nobody talked about 50contacts. U started this thread as girl doesnt know the guy and he is introducing himself so this is what am talking about! Why u out of the blue bringing 50 contacts? Who talked about that? Every guy in my fb or phone i am interested to have meaningful conversations because they r my friends.
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Acecube(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2014
voodoo85:
Nobody talked about 50contacts. U started this thread as girl doesnt know the guy and he is introducing himself so this is what am talking about! Why u out of the blue bringing 50 contacts? Who talked about that? Every guy in my fb or phone i am interested to have meaningful conversations because they r my friends.
I gave four instances... what about the eskimi guy.. who has been on her contact for long ? with the you are boiling eh.. seems like u don't even know what's happening... forget all this interest or attraction you are talking about, i have girl friends i have known for years and some are as guilty as charged (they use meaning all the time) but i made them know i don't like it... look VD it is a latest TREND and i find it so annoying same with other guys.. i'm just being outspoken.

well if u have guys you telling ''meaning'' and they are cool with it, i'm not just one of them, it irritates me... bye for now..
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Acecube: I gave four instances... what about the eskimi guy.. who has been on her contact for long ? with the you are boiling eh.. seems like u don't even know what's happening... forget all this interest or attraction you are talking about, i have girl friends i have known for years and some are as guilty as charged (they use meaning all the time) but i made them know i don't like it... look VD it is a latest TREND and i find it so annoying same with other guys.. i'm just being outspoken.

well if u have guys you telling ''meaning'' and they are cool with it, i'm not just one of them, it irritates me... bye for now..
So far no one texted me meaning. Maybe its jst in naija

1 Like

Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Acecube(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
voodoo85:
So far no one texted me meaning. Maybe its jst in naija
Hmmm.. interesting. you would likely not get it as a response. boys are the likely victims. btw where are u based ?
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Acecube: Hmmm.. interesting. you would likely not get it as a response. boys are the likely victims. btw where are u based ?
Never texted to anyone such as well. Uk
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Acecube(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
suregurl: she actualy need to get ur full point/points by typing more
Lolz..if that is d case; how many times does she use more than a line while chatting... and she's expecting comprehension passage.. lolz
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Acecube(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
voodoo85:
okay.. And you were fighting for the culprits lol... those based here are very guilty of it, reason why none of them is here denying it... tongue
voodoo85:
okay.. And you were fighting for the culprits lol... those based here are very guilty of it, reason why none of them is here denying it...
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by suregurl(f): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Acecube: Lolz..if that is d case; how many times does she use more than a line while chatting... and she's expecting comprehension passage.. lolz
maybe i shuld even say some ladies ar lazy wen it comes 2 typing, i'm an example bt realy if d chats is making sense nd i'm enjoy it, den u will have a lot 2 type

1 Like

Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Acecube(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
suregurl: maybe i shuld even say some ladies ar lazy wen it comes 2 typing, i'm an example bt realy if d chats is making sense nd i'm enjoy it, den u will have a lot 2 type
exactly. hope u are not guilty
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by suregurl(f): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2014
Acecube: exactly. hope u are not guilty
guilty as ao? I dnt grab dat
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by Acecube(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2014
suregurl: guilty as ao? I dnt grab dat
saying ''meaning'' ?
Re: Story for the Girls; episode 1 by suregurl(f): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Acecube: saying ''meaning'' ?
sure, i'm not... I wil rather nt reply

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Call It? Runs Girl / Religion And Tradion Is Not Making People Romantic / Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.