Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) (26825 Views)

Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Obama And Michelle To Visit Nigeria On Friday- As He Begins 5-nation Tour; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Okudiover(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2014
ceo4eva: Pres. Jonathan, VP Sambo, PDP Chair & other party leaders at the S/West Sensitization/Unity Rally in Lagos

grin grin grin grin funny costumes! They look like Mexican calleberoes.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 21, 2014
I wish the President Goodluck, he will probably be sent packing nxt year

24 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by sadlas(m): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2014
kingzjay: But he's the sole coandidate na? Why campaign?
na formality ,but he must leave DAT place come 2015

14 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by babdap: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2014
Bros jay, bros jay, bros jay . Where you dey hear word just go ur village.

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by msalihu16(m): 6:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Stupid ppl always government by man lk them.MAY God varnish PDP nd their generation to come.AMEN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Astuteleader(m): 6:47am On Sep 21, 2014
As far as the opposition fail to produce credible character that will challenge Goodluck to a stand still in d poll,Jonathan remains d only option come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Rawani: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2014
egift: Isn't it funny how INEC place a ban on Campaigns but look the other way when this is happening. If it were the Opposition, their tongues will be everywhere.

Am glad APC has avoided this trap. Jonathan will be sent home in 2015 - Nigerians cannot afford 4 more years of Corruption.

Nigerians are in trouble if this man is returned next year, I hope part of his campaign is to tell Nigerians the evil deal he had with Governors, which made them unanimously present him as their party's flag-bearer without primaries.

18 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Clone2020(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Let the best man win
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by ThankGodEdeh(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2014
GOODLUCK for NIGERIA 2015. No retreat, No Surrender.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Luvdmx(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2014
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Rawani: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Astuteleader: As far as the opposition fail to produce credible character that will challenge Goodluck to a stand still in d poll,Jonathan remains d only option come 2015.

Who would you define as credible character kind sir?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by NeuroBoss(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Okudiover: They are called "caballeros" meaning "gentlemen" in Spanish and not "calleberoes" as you earlier posited. Take note!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by kristisking(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2014
EL-RUFAI,BUHARI,LIER MUHAMMED,THIFNUBU AND SUPPORTERS GO AND DIE.YOU ALL SHOULD PREPARE FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF DEFEAT AND HUMILIATION

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Gistben: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Gov. Liyel Imoke, well assured leader, gentle but active in leadership. See as him fine behind lousy Akpabiyo

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by oluwasunshine(f): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]carry on mr president
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Emmaesty(f): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2014
Let's make Nigeria better place #GEJtill2019

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Rawani: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Sirniyeh: Three (3) Conditions presented to President Jonathan by PDP Governors which he accepted before his endorsement according
to:
1. President should allow them pick their SUCCESSOR

2. Those of them indicating Senatorial ambition should be given automatic ticket
3. Those of them completing their 2nd term should not be harassed or arrested by EFCC or ICPC after leaving office.
#‎PUNCHNEWSPAPER‬ 20/09/2014

It was gathered that the governors discussed openly the merits and demerits of supporting or not supporting the President for the 2015 race.

Two different sources who spoke with our correspondent on condition of anonymity on Thursday night and Friday morning, said the governors extracted words of commitment from the President before they endorsed him.

The governors were said to have been assured that they would not be harassed by the agents of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the Independent Corrupt Practices and Related Offences Commission after leaving office because of their support.

http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-jonathan-pdp-govs-strike-deal/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by kristisking(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2014
msalihu16: Stupid ppl always government by man lk them.MAY God varnish PDP nd their generation to come.AMEN
What will happen to APC generation?Silly people making silly comments since they were born.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by msalihu16(m): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Thanks egift.he will b send home in d name of allah diot people.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by greall1: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2014
PDP Power.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by eruchboy(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Its left to Nigerians to vote which is the lesser evil

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by GowonAbacha: 7:01am On Sep 21, 2014
KIRIJI: Why didnt jonathan visit the Eze ndibo of Lagos. I thought the ibos foolishly claim to be the owners of Lagos.

Awon were !
Lol..they have nowhere else to stay..Lagos is their home and if they leave, their lives will fail.

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2014
i love the yoruba attire !

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Ventura1: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2014
Read this post from an Ndigbo Elder.

LeSaint:

Buhari is known across the length and breadth of this country, and he has come the closest to winning than any other opposition candidate. Even in the minds of the PDP juggernauts, the mention of the name Buhari raises palpitations, because of what he is known to stand for - see the analysis made earlier above by beopened.
Take someone like me; a Xtian Ibo, late 50s, apolitical (at least non-partisan), but wants what's best for my country and for my children going forward. I have seen and lived through a lot, including the Buhari/Idiagbon era, and I have no doubt in my mind that we have narrowed our problems down to bad governance (to wit, indiscipline and large scale corruption). I also know that no one has all his being focused on tackling this problem more than Buhari does. It should make no difference if he is Fulani, or Tuareg,or prays to a tree or doesn't pray at all, as long as we are assured of his devotion to that singular task.
And there are signs you'll know someone is so denoted in that regard; you'll see it is his demeanor, in his lifestyle, his acquisitions, his pastimes, his family's public profile. Fashola may reflect good governance, but he hasn't acquired comparable reputation in that regard. He is a bit of an establishment man. But he has lots of other complementing qualities that would make the duo dynamite.
Granted, the current Northern insecurity hasn't helped Buhari's public perception, but i tell you, if we miss the opportunity again this time, we'd miss the train for a long long time.
Pity a lot of people are beclouded with sentiments, emotions, unfounded perceptions and prejudices. But, unfortunately, the only ones who seem to see through it all are the very perpetrators of bad governance.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by synergycom19: 7:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Very Sad, greed for POWER, if Six years in not enough will Four years do?, he wants to spoil the chances of the Southeast/South South for ever.
Southwest might cling it in future because of their link with the North now.
It's only Rotation Presidency(which OGJ supports and sustain with the installation of Yar' ADUA) that will enable the South to rule Nigeria again, And GEJ KILLED IT
SO if not for the GOD FACTOR, GEJ might be the LAST PRESIDENT FROM THE SOUTH.
Because we are minority and most disunited

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Innodon(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2014
KIRIJI: Why didnt jonathan visit the Eze ndibo of Lagos. I thought the ibos foolishly claim to be the owners of Lagos.

Awon were !
put him back to his cage please. ...b4 he spoil something here

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by 1stola: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2014
At last, the hypocrite as spoken.
Thief!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by cegxie(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Well good luck to goodluck..." I reserve my right to refuse the endorsement even though I have a right to refuse" after all he wo pays the piper also dictates the tunes... Ka chineke mezie okwu.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by sauceEEP(m): 7:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Ghana must go bag must have exchanged hands for them to unanimously adopt him. I like their attire(what is it called? 1500)

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by iketruckturner: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2014

Awon were !
Jonathan is a stupid president I don't know why our people will sit down and let this stupid man rule again our law is wicke.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by frrank(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2014
The pics are awesome.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime / Nigerians Recall Osinbajo's Sack Of DSS DG, Say Comparison To Pence Ridiculous / Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.