Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) (26828 Views)

Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Obama And Michelle To Visit Nigeria On Friday- As He Begins 5-nation Tour; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by aderonila18: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jega and INEC are sleeping abi? They never see when GEJ and PDP are busying rallying and breaking the rules
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
... the most amusing part of d rally was when obesere was asked to apologize for performing while the national anthem was being sung... the guy don fear...
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
JECBOSS: God Bless President Jonathan!
[color=#006600][/color]

Amen. God bless the president of the most populous black nation on our planet. Good luck to all those who work for the peace, unity and progress of Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sepp360: Every politician wants to continue self-serving himself at the corridors of power. That of GEJ aint gonna be different.
Another hypocite can still emerge after 2015. They're all the same.

E go still better!

HOW will it get better
Please educate us.
Thanks.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
egift: Isn't it funny how INEC place a ban on Campaigns but look the other way when this is happening. If it were the Opposition, their tongues will be everywhere.

Am glad APC has avoided this trap. Jonathan will be sent home in 2015 - Nigerians cannot afford 4 more years of Corruption.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are just been myopic and deceitful. Were you not in the country last week when APC held its northwest rally under the excuse of NEC inauguration? It was an event beamed live on AIT and we all saw what transpired there. Virtually all the party chieftains were represented and it was all campaign galore. Stop been unrepentantly evil in your sycophancy.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Adetayo100: I wish the President Goodluck, he will probably be sent packing nxt year
[color=#006600][/color]

Was that a revelation from the pit of hell? Jonathan Ebele Goodluck is the president of Nigeria till 2019.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

Was that a revelation from the pit of hell? Jonathan Ebele Goodluck is the president of Nigeria till 2019.
It's a revelation from the pit of reality.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Astuteleader: As far as the opposition fail to produce credible character that will challenge Goodluck to a stand still in d poll,Jonathan remains d only option come 2015.
[color=#006600][/color]

Do you think an amalgamation of disenchanted people can agree on a common front? APC is a party of angry people who came together just for the purpose of realising their individual interest. You will see how the party will implode before 2015. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
nairaland.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Rawani:

Nigerians are in trouble if this man is returned next year, I hope part of his campaign is to tell Nigerians the evil deal he had with Governors, which made them unanimously present him as their party's flag-bearer without primaries.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's you that will be in trouble and not the generality of Nigerians. You cannot claim to be more patriotic than millions of Nigerians calling for his reelection. Jonathan will rule till 2019.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
kristisking: EL-RUFAI,BUHARI,LIER MUHAMMED,THIFNUBU AND SUPPORTERS GO AND DIE.YOU ALL SHOULD PREPARE FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF DEFEAT AND HUMILIATION
[color=#006600][/color]

Seconded.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by onwundiyoruba: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Go jonathan go. Jonathan till osun river gets more flooded than Atlantic ocean grin
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
synergycom19: Very Sad, greed for POWER, if Six years in not enough will Four years do?, he wants to spoil the chances of the Southeast/South South for ever.
Southwest might cling it in future because of their link with the North now.
It's only Rotation Presidency(which OGJ supports and sustain with the installation of Yar' ADUA) that will enable the South to rule Nigeria again, And GEJ KILLED IT
SO if not for the GOD FACTOR, GEJ might be the LAST PRESIDENT FROM THE SOUTH.
Because we are minority and most disunited
[color=#006600][/color]

You are wrong. The north has ruled this country for 38 years uninterrupted. Jonathan has not committed any crime by dymistifying the North's born to rule ideology. And for you information, Jonathan will not be the last president of Nigeria. Remember that you are just a mortal who cannot dictate how God wants to channel the course of Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Virgindove(f): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
GEJ' defeat is obvious even to the blind. Today seems to be theirs,tomorrow wouldn't be. They are too myopic to see what 90% of Nigerians see. I won't call it desperate pretence, but God' design to harden their minds, just like Pharaoh, and prepare them for ultimate destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
TAN things. Anyway let the better man win. Jonathan power of incumbency at work. Guess he has perfected his homework......Naija we hail

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by johnmartus(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
thank GOd am outside the country yesterday if not so I could have crush Jonathan anyway apc all the way apc change but I think they said crowds come out en-masse

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Virgindove(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=Wasquad][/quote] God! Guy wake up, use your brain to vote a seemingly bad govt out of power. Until we do this ourselves, God won't intervene.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by seunwen2(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
pelvicky: GEJ TILL 2019...d loggo is umbrella....PDP Shall soar again in south west.

PDP!!! Power!!!

Soar ko Roar ni keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
okeyokeyjah: Goodluck for me...
Goodluck for you...
Goodluck for everybody.... Goodluck for me.
[/color][color=#006600]

And bad luck to unrepentant haters who allow hatred to becloud their sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
synergycom19: Most unfortunate, for a PRESIDENT who doesn't feel the pain of deaths, destruction of livelihoods/ families inflicted upon his Citizens/country to be Greedy for Power.
When normally such President ought to resign, is Most Unfortunate.
The killings abd Destruction in the Nigeria especially the North has just began,and for a PRESIDENT, who doesn't CARE except to rule. Expect t the worst
By the way,GEJ BRING BACK OUR GLRIS
[/color][color=#006600]

Stop your arrant nonsense and stupidity. Are you more concerned about the lives of the citizenry than the president? And who told your blocked head that the president was the cause of killings in the country? Freedom of expression has given people like you to write and spit nonsense on the internet.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Keneking: You already know my position on this.... grin
Jonathan must leave office by May 28, 2015. No ebami so fun won grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Express this in one million folds, GEJ will win 2015 presidential election.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Wasquad(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
synergycom19:
WRONG
The same God who appointed and ask for SAUL to be anointed as KING over Israel, Also REJECTED HIM(saul) as King, when he refuse to LEAD accorging to GOD's commandment and replaced him with SOMEONE UNKNOWN, INCONSEQUENTIAL, A CHILD OUT OF WEDLUCK,FORGOTTEN IN THE FOREST, LIVING WITH WILD ANIMALS(DAVID)
THAT'S THE ALMIGHTY GOD

Like u said. Leave it to GoD to do d needful.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
SirHouloo: Team Jonathan, even BH can't stop him.
[color=#006600][/color]

Seconded.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Wasquad(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Virgindove: God! Guy wake up, use your brain to vote a seemingly bad govt out of power. Until we do this ourselves, God won't intervene.

Seemingly bad from your perspectives? OK make me,convince me. You know the problem of we nigerians,we are too selfish and self-centered. Am very sure if it swing to your own direction you will be very happy and never care about what others feel .
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
barcanista: This is not a rally but a campaign. The President has confirmed to the World that he is the Chief Lawbreaker in this country. I thank INEC for acting "maturedly", but it is a big shame. I also commend Fashola for sending the Dep Gov to welcome the Prez, it shows that he doesn't take him serious grin. What a joke of a rally!!! The man and his teaM couldn't even mention just one project they did in Lagos...

We shall meet @ the polls
[color=#006600][/color]

Surely you must be a Lai Mohammed protégé. What name should we call APC's rally held in Sokoto last week? Was any law broken in that event? You are just like APC. Sycophants, deceits, alarmists and chronic liars.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by arresa: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
The country is at war, millions of Nigerians are displaced, many thousands are dead, terrorists are in control of parts of our sovereign territory, but his useless, worthless, corrupt and incompetent money laundering, gun running and BH loving president is busy campaigning and looking like a goofy clown in some fake Eyo regalia...

Only in absurd and ridiculous Nigeria...
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Wasquad(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Virgindove: God! Guy wake up, use your brain to vote a seemingly bad govt out of power. Until we do this ourselves, God won't intervene.

OK from rock city. Wanna put dis to you. How could u score rock city Gov? Will judge you with your answer. Waiting.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by arresa: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
barcanista: This is not a rally but a campaign. The President has confirmed to the World that he is the Chief Lawbreaker in this country. I thank INEC for acting "maturedly", but it is a big shame. I also commend Fashola for sending the Dep Gov to welcome the Prez, it shows that he doesn't take him serious grin. What a joke of a rally!!! The man and his teaM couldn't even mention just one project they did in Lagos...

We shall meet @ the polls

At this point, I don't think Fashola is interested in any kind of photoOps or be seen with this crooked, incompetent loser and money laundering criminal element...
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
komek: I was so disappointed in the Lagos state government yesterday. The traffic on 3rd mainland was something else. When I asked, I was told GEJ was in town. That was when I discovered that they were no single LASTMA official in Lagos yesterday just because the President of the country was around.

The yorubas claim to be respectful, I still don't understand how people see them as respectful people. God has made GEJ the president of this great country, no human being can do anything until God is done with him. You can't tell traffic officials to sit at home just because the president was around and there by causing untold hardship to people who were doing their private businesses and u expect us to vote u guys again.
I could not continue my trip to Lekki because the traffic was something I had not seen in Lagos for a very long time. It was annoying. The yorubas should please practise what they preach and leave "eye service"
[/color][color=#006600]

You're absolutely right.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
GUDDAY ALL....
I thought he visited LAGOS for CONDOLENCE...
LITTLE did i know it was for this...
JONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Btruth: Most clueless President that ever lived. Honestly, I don't have any thing against Mr Jonathan, but him not been active towards scolding all the useless politicians working under him. How can they be lying to him that the economy is doing great and yet majority of the people are still suffering. I was touched to the marrow yesterday when a lady of about 17 years walk to me that he needed money to eat. She was actually hawking banana, and I queried why she will not use some of the money with her. My calculation of all the banana is not even up to N1000, at most maybe N700. So are many others by the road side too. I've seen women older than my mother hawking pure water in the traffic, husbands selling Gala & bread on the highways. I've heard from workers working for the Chinese company how they have been abused by their employers. Some says they work from 7am to 8pm, 7 days in a week and yet they are been paid N18,000 monthly. For Christ sake, what is President Jonathan doing about all this? Why should Minister of Finance (Okonjo-Ewenla or whatever she calls herself) be lying about the improvement in the economy. What is the problem with our leaders? Nigerian are suffering, and yet these maggots are busy moving around from one state to another campaigning about transformation agenda. One thing I want you to realize is that we are not fools any more. There's different between renting a crowd to campaign for you and the people coming out willing to support you. All what the TAN (transformation ambassador of nigeria) has been doing is busy using our $21b to buy the crowd. But all the same, they will only try, but they all will failed. Jonathan have time to go around for TAN campaign, but he does not have just a single day to organize a rally of just 1hour to campaign against the abduction of the Chibok girls. Let him continue, afterall, one that is greater than all of us is watching.
[/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#006600]

It's better to express your hatred for the president rather than using those listed problems as the yardstick to castigate him. You sounded so unreasonable by expecting the president to solve those problems that has been there since 1960 just in the spate of 4 years. And who told you those crowds at TAN rallies were rented. You are so comfortable dishing half truths.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
komek:

I am not of any party but of good governance. The so called Fashola is just over hyped. I was opportuned to move round Lagos recently for over a long time. There is no single motorable road in Oshodi. In Lagos Island, the dirt that scare some folks from coming to Lagos were seen everywhere. So let us be civil. These politicians are all thesame.
[/color][color=#006600]

Thank God for people like you who are not blinded by APC propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics / Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime / APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.