Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,269 members, 7,957,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) (26981 Views)

Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Obama And Michelle To Visit Nigeria On Friday- As He Begins 5-nation Tour; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2014
komek: I was so disappointed in the Lagos state government yesterday. The traffic on 3rd mainland was something else. When I asked, I was told GEJ was in town. That was when I discovered that they were no single LASTMA official in Lagos yesterday just because the President of the country was around.

The yorubas claim to be respectful, I still don't understand how people see them as respectful people. God has made GEJ the president of this great country, no human being can do anything until God is done with him. You can't tell traffic officials to sit at home just because the president was around and there by causing untold hardship to people who were doing their private businesses and u expect us to vote u guys again.
I could not continue my trip to Lekki because the traffic was something I had not seen in Lagos for a very long time. It was annoying. The yorubas should please practise what they preach and leave "eye service"

I am not too sure if my explanation is correct....but it may be as for the reason why you didn't see much of LASTMA activities around that area.

Lately some goons claiming to be FEDERAL ROADS TASK FORCE OFFICIALS have been having a running battle with LASTMA over the control of traffic on some so called Fed roads in Lagos.....the presence of LASTMA yesterday on some roads the president was scheduled to pass through could have cause violent clash with those Fed road task force guys....which could have led to other insinuations.

I think it was a wise decision to withdraw LASTMA guys from those roads.

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by sweetestboi(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2014
These menn shaa"

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2014
Something is wrong with this man.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by fxskye: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2014
pelvicky: GEJ TILL 2019...d loggo is umbrella....PDP Shall soar again in south west.

PDP!!! Power!!!

Solomon Dalung
PRIVATE JET 'WAHALA'!

When the "Man of God" Pastor Ayo got a dash of a private jet in 2012, he and his crowd said it was "for God's work", and I was hoping and believing since then that the jet would carry him higher and closer to heaven to shorten the distance and time with which his "prayers for the nation" will be answered so that "Boko Haram" will be crushed by his tribal and "Christian" president, Ebele Jonathan!

I am now disappointed but not shocked nor surprised that this private jet now engages in illegal weapons trafficking!

I am now compelled to check my Holy Bible or ask some theologians whether the "work of God" includes weapons trafficking and money laundering!

But firstly, I heard some analysts on international news organs discuss and agree that governments all over the world do not buy weapons with raw cash, that such transactions are done through bank deposits and transfers so that each weapons sales can be tracked and verified, and this is to prevent none state actors like terrorists and criminal gangs from purchasing both light weapons and those of mass destruction. The experts all agreed that smuggling huge sums of money via private or chartered jets for weapons purchase is an attempt to buy weapons from the black market so that the Source and End User cannot be traced, which definitely means President Jonathan's government, having owned up to the 9.36 million dollars in "Pastor" Ayo's jet, wantedtobuy weapons from the black market that cannot be traced and tracked.

The End User in this case cannot be different from "Boko Haram" that is now busy writing electoral results in advance for President Jonathan.

One by one, the financiers and sponsors of "Boko Haram" are being exposed.

Do we need to say more?

Even, in d face of d above saga? Fresh Air

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by excel001(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2014
Just the way am not against president Goodluck Jonathan am not in anyway in support of his second term ambition because of slow and poor pace of development, I would go for a better candidate if any emerges and certainly not APC candidate(it makes no difference ). What captured my interest to reply this update is the fact that the INEC man(kayode idowu ) defended PDP, if I may ask what is a political party? what do we call a gathering where the party chairman, the flag bearer, and the party chieftains are, recounting their achievement so far and asking the masses to support their bid, if other parties have flaunt INEC rules, so everybody should follow suit? I really get sick when men who should stand for the truth see nothing good in doing so. Well i wish GEJ all best since there are no better candidates.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by bayulll01(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2014
komek: I was so disappointed in the Lagos state government yesterday. The traffic on 3rd mainland was something else. When I asked, I was told GEJ was in town. That was when I discovered that they were no single LASTMA official in Lagos yesterday just because the President of the country was around.

The yorubas claim to be respectful, I still don't understand how people see them as respectful people. God has made GEJ the president of this great country, no human being can do anything until God is done with him. You can't tell traffic officials to sit at home just because the president was around and there by causing untold hardship to people who were doing their private businesses and u expect us to vote u guys again.
I could not continue my trip to Lekki because the traffic was something I had not seen in Lagos for a very long time. It was annoying. The yorubas should please practise what they preach and leave "eye service"
oga stop ranting we yorubas are no fools,ur president is pathetic,why dint he said he came to visit the stupiid Tb joshua,see i told my people eti rin nka kan u guys should let jonathan win in 2015 and see the how u guys will suffer,nija is insane

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Dygeasy(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2014
Double Post.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by bayulll01(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

I am not too sure if my explanation is correct....but it may be as for the reason why you didn't see much of LASTMA activities around that area.

Lately some goons claiming to be FEDERAL ROADS TASK FORCE OFFICIALS have been having a running battle with LASTMA over the control of traffic on some so called Fed roads in Lagos.....the presence of LASTMA yesterday on some roads the president was scheduled to pass through could have cause violent clash with those Fed road task force guys....which could have led to other insinuations.

u even got time to explain to that one,i beg am just tired of this country,all things politicise

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by fxskye: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Astuteleader: As far as the opposition fail to produce credible character that will challenge Goodluck to a stand still in d poll,Jonathan remains d only option come 2015.

Mention d credible ones.....I would rather opt for Null n Void Vote if Jona:daft become only candidate.

Even in d face of huge money laundering/Cash for Arm deal with his cohort

Solomon Dalung
PRIVATE JET 'WAHALA'!

When the "Man of God" Pastor Ayo got a dash of a private jet in 2012, he and his crowd said it was "for God's work", and I was hoping and believing since then that the jet would carry him higher and closer to heaven to shorten the distance and time with which his "prayers for the nation" will be answered so that "Boko Haram" will be crushed by his tribal and "Christian" president, Ebele Jonathan!

I am now disappointed but not shocked nor surprised that this private jet now engages in illegal weapons trafficking!

I am now compelled to check my Holy Bible or ask some theologians whether the "work of God" includes weapons trafficking and money laundering!

But firstly, I heard some analysts on international news organs discuss and agree that governments all over the world do not buy weapons with raw cash, that such transactions are done through bank deposits and transfers so that each weapons sales can be tracked and verified, and this is to prevent none state actors like terrorists and criminal gangs from purchasing both light weapons and those of mass destruction. The experts all agreed that smuggling huge sums of money via private or chartered jets for weapons purchase is an attempt to buy weapons from the black market so that the Source and End User cannot be traced, which definitely means President Jonathan's government, having owned up to the 9.36 million dollars in "Pastor" Ayo's jet, wanted tobuy weapons from the black market that cannot be traced and tracked.

The End User in this case cannot be different from "Boko Haram" that is now busy writing electoral results in advance for President Jonathan.

Do we need to say more?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by hadeequeen: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Lagos will soon fall and become a PDP state.”

That's what akpabio said o. not me

by d way power supply to most part of minna in Niger state has dropped drastically for d past 5 months. am talking less dan 4 hours a day. someone should pls convince me to favor pdp come 2015 abeg
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Btruth: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2014
Most clueless President that ever lived. Honestly, I don't have any thing against Mr Jonathan, but him not been active towards scolding all the useless politicians working under him. How can they be lying to him that the economy is doing great and yet majority of the people are still suffering. I was touched to the marrow yesterday when a lady of about 17 years walk to me that he needed money to eat. She was actually hawking banana, and I queried why she will not use some of the money with her. My calculation of all the banana is not even up to N1000, at most maybe N700. So are many others by the road side too. I've seen women older than my mother hawking pure water in the traffic, husbands selling Gala & bread on the highways. I've heard from workers working for the Chinese company how they have been abused by their employers. Some says they work from 7am to 8pm, 7 days in a week and yet they are been paid N18,000 monthly. For Christ sake, what is President Jonathan doing about all this? Why should Minister of Finance (Okonjo-Ewenla or whatever she calls herself) be lying about the improvement in the economy. What is the problem with our leaders? Nigerian are suffering, and yet these maggots are busy moving around from one state to another campaigning about transformation agenda. One thing I want you to realize is that we are not fools any more. There's different between renting a crowd to campaign for you and the people coming out willing to support you. All what the TAN (transformation ambassador of nigeria) has been doing is busy using our $21b to buy the crowd. But all the same, they will only try, but they all will failed. Jonathan have time to go around for TAN campaign, but he does not have just a single day to organize a rally of just 1hour to campaign against the abduction of the Chibok girls. Let him continue, afterall, one that is greater than all of us is watching.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Btruth: Most clueless President that ever lived. Honestly, I don't have any thing against Mr Jonathan, but him not been active towards scolding all the useless politicians working under him. How can they be lying to him that the economy is doing great and yet majority of the people are still suffering. I was touched to the marrow yesterday when a lady of about 17 years walk to me that he needed money to eat. She was actually hawking banana, and I queried why she will not use some of the money with her. My calculation of all the banana is not even up to N1000, at most maybe N700. So are many others by the road side too. I've seen women older than my mother hawking pure water in the traffic, husbands selling Gala & bread on the highways. I've heard from workers working for the Chinese company how they have been abused by their employers. Some says they work from 7am to 8pm, 7 days in a week and yet they are been paid N18,000 monthly. For Christ sake, what is President Jonathan doing about all this? Why should Minister of Finance (Okonjo-Ewenla or whatever she calls herself) be lying about the improvement in the economy. What is the problem with our leaders? Nigerian are suffering, and yet these maggots are busy moving around from one state to another campaigning about transformation agenda. One thing I want you to realize is that we are not fools any more. There's different between renting a crowd to campaign for you and the people coming out willing to support you. All what the TAN (transformation ambassador of nigeria) has been doing is busy using our $21b to buy the crowd. But all the same, they will only try, but they all will failed. Jonathan have time to go around for TAN campaign, but he does not have just a single day to organize a rally of just 1hour to campaign against the abduction of the Chibok girls. Let him continue, afterall, one that is greater than all of us is watching.

When you guys are ready for the Govt to work for you and be accountable to your desires you'll elect Buhari even if for 4yrs to restore order and sanity. Until then, enjoy your sufferings.

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by pelvicky(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2014
fxskye:

Solomon Dalung
PRIVATE JET 'WAHALA'!

But firstly, I heard some analysts on international news organs discuss and agree that governments all over the world do not buy weapons with raw cash, that such transactions are done through bank deposits and transfers so that each weapons sales can be tracked and verified, and this is to prevent none state actors like terrorists and criminal gangs from purchasing both light weapons and those of mass destruction. The experts all agreed that smuggling huge sums of money via private or chartered jets for weapons purchase is an attempt to buy weapons from the black market so that the Source and End User cannot be traced, which definitely means President Jonathan's government, having owned up to the 9.36 million dollars in "Pastor" Ayo's jet, wantedtobuy weapons from the black market that cannot be traced and tracked.

Do we need to say more?

Even, in d face of d above saga? Fresh Air
wat is dis one saying..

How does this ur write up correspond 2 d topic
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by komek(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

Thank u bros.
But I was on this same route on Friday and officials of LASTMA were everywhere. How come they suddenly discovered that some other groups that called themselves Fed Task force are in a existence on the same day GEJ was around. Your assertion could be true. I don't know. If it is that way, LASTMA officials should give way on all Fed roads then. People should stop the way they do things in this country. This their PDP/ APC nonsense is really affecting governance in this country.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2014
bayulll01:
u even got time to explain to that one,i beg am just tired of this country,all things politicise

Everybody deserve the initial benefit of doubt... grin
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2014
komek:

Thank u bros.
But I was on this same route on Friday and officials of LASTMA were everywhere. How come they suddenly discovered that some other groups that called themselves Fed Task force are in a existence on the same day GEJ was around. Your assertion could be true. I don't know. If it is that way, LASTMA officials should give way on all Fed roads then. People should stop the way they do things in this country. This their PDP/ APC nonsense is really affecting governance in this country.

Again ...I may be wrong or right....I believe that the LASTMA guys has credible intel that the Fed Task. Force guys were planning to forcefully take control of traffic duties yesterday.

I still instill the absence of those LASTMA guys was a wise decision....if anything untoward had happened yesterday...people like you will blame the LASG.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by daben1(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Hope say d campaign no go provoke boko Haram?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2014
If I hear say I no vote for GEJ! GEJ/SAMBO till 2019.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by komek(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2014
bayulll01:
oga stop ranting we yorubas are no fools,ur president is pathetic,why dint he said he came to visit the stupiid Tb joshua,see i told my people eti rin nka kan u guys should let jonathan win in 2015 and see the how u guys will suffer,nija is insane

I am not of any party but of good governance. The so called Fashola is just over hyped. I was opportuned to move round Lagos recently for over a long time. There is no single motorable road in Oshodi. In Lagos Island, the dirt that scare some folks from coming to Lagos were seen everywhere. So let us be civil. These politicians are all thesame.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by iloejikefestus(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Dis is d best time 4 boko haram and Ebola 2 strike,campaign grounds. Gej might b returned though cos he's d only credible person among all the corrupt politicians.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2014
JECBOSS: God Bless President Jonathan!
shouldn't it be....God bless Nigeria??
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Kumalayer(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Don't tell me the eyo festival is ongoing.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Ryabcool(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2014
KIRIJI: Oloshi ni iyalaya e

Omo Y1bo, i can see that you speak the Yoruba language fluently ... Thats good

Ofo ni omi efo nse, ofo ni iwo ati awon ebi e ma se. Oni la 2015 yi ja. Eleri bu !
see KONK curse this early morning! shocked shocked
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by komek(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2014
bayulll01:
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by bayulll01(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

Again ...I may be wrong or right....I believe that the LASTMA guys has credible intel that the Fed Task. Force guys were planning to forcefully take control of traffic duties yesterday.

I still instill the absence of those LASTMA guys was a wise decision....if anything untoward had happened yesterday...people like you will blame the LASG.
u see what i was saying,u would av save urself the energy of repeating the same thing,if lastma was there yesterday i trust those useless ferma,will shows their muscle and then you will hear Apc did this did that

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by bayulll01(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2014
komek:

I am not of any party but of good governance. The so called Fashola is just over hyped. I was opportuned to move round Lagos recently for over a long time. There is no single motorable road in Oshodi. In Lagos Island, the dirt that scare some folks from coming to Lagos were seen everywhere. So let us be civil. These politicians are all thesame.
thank God u know they are the same,but gej is a slowpoke and the daft ones here,i told my people the only disasters we have in this country are those pathetic good for nothing leaders we have,they are all the same and funny thing is nigerians are so funny,full of insane people
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2014
GEJTILL2023!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2014
#GEJTILL2023!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by eunisam: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2014
we dey as we deyed no shaking
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Hamazz1: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2014
1 thing m gonna say is if gej shld be reelected it wil butress d fct dt no matter hw incompetent a leader is in nigeria he must surely accomplish 2terms shld he wish it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker / Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration / Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.