Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* (82801 Views)

Nigerian Army Declared Shekau Dead. / Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead??? (photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by emcemayo: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
They don't seem to look alike but we hope it's true for all our sake

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Adex097: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Every bokoharam member is a 'Shekau' #killdemall

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by NaLaugh: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abimloaded: Like My comment if you are just here to look at the pic and read the comments like me...

If you made a post, doesn't that defeat the "sense" in your comment? undecided

..Guess who else is here to "look at the pic," "read the comments," and also "post comments".... EVERYBODY!!

@topic
That would be nice if it were true. We'll find out with time.
I'm pretty sure there was a story like this a while back, and then he showed up worse than before.
Not sure,.. could be someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by igbsam(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
The Guy No dey Die finish sef ?

How Many Lives does he have ? Is he now Mario ?
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by aris2014(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by ManTiger(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
According to a source, Shekau has turned to a title in Boko Haram world
this means when one Shekau is killed another fiery one emerge. lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by zappyj(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pricelezz: On d 1st of may 2014 @ (Nyanya), is one day I don't eva wnt 2 rememba. Shekau's death can't bring back d life of ma lovely bro so even if dis is tru, I jt can't rejoice because each time I rememba or see d picture of ma lovely bigbro which he took away, ma hrt brks, bleeds n also cry 4dis young man wit grt abilities who was actually washin his car wen I told em bro, I will be back lemme see ma frnd down d street on dat fateful day.

Take heart dear!
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Obinoscopy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
If Shekau is truly dead, this is what I'd do if I was the head of Military Intelligence or SSS:

1. I will not admit his death

2. Instead, I'd look for his look-alike who would impersonate him

3. Then his look-alike would come out on camera and accept defeat. His look alike would further apologise to the Muslim population for misleading them. He would further urge the extremists to sheath their sword and embrace peace. He should also beg for amnesty for his soldiers.

4. It's after this that the Military can announce that Shekau has killed himself or was killed in a "friendly fire."

This is my humble suggestion.

34 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by aris2014(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
igbsam: The Guy No dey Die finish sef ?

undecided
igbsam: The Guy No dey Die finish sef ?

I tire for the guy ooo. Na so many life full the game? Even mario na get life reach am
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by cacson14: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
tawa89: Finally.... Heard he was killed in Konduga by cameroonian army. The NA is still verifying.

Bro it was not Camerronian army, it was nigerian army that engaged them.Pleashe stop the hate

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by donphilopus: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Iamsynord: I pray he is the One..But nevertheless ,can we say his death is the end to Boko haram ..?? If the Likes of Ali modu sheriff,buhari and d supposed CBN Sponsors are not brought to Book ..can Nigeria really end terrorism ??
By the way, I hope his D wasn't blown, so he can enjoy is 7 virgins ooo ??

It's high time we stopped these kids from roaming the street of Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by omenka(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
When pictures of the bloodied face of Bin Laden's body were released, I was left with no doubt he was the one upon comparism with pics of him alive. But in this case, both faces share absolutely no resemblance, save for the beard.

That is definitely not the fvcker Shekau!! angry
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by omenka(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
donphilopus:

It's high time we stopped these kids from roaming the street of Nairaland!
Sadly, one has to share this space with them. Some of them say rubbish just to get likes. It's a damn pity.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by okunboy: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
cacson14:

Bro it was not Camerronian army, it was nigerian army that engaged them.Pleashe stop the hate

I wonder o....Konduga is not even a border town,...so how will Cameroonian kill him in our territory?

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
An important symbolic victory against the evil called boko haram. Good news for Nigerians and bad news for APC attack dogs, who, I expect, will either be conspicuously missing on this thread or will show face to dispute the story or underplay its significance
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Cchuks27(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Has got the resemblance, Probably his body double. But I will be more than happy if he is the one. way to go NA. Keep up the good job
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by SkySpirit(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Shekau is actually dead, he was killed by Nig troops and not Cameroun.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Ayatullah(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
CAN TRIBUNE BE TRUSTED?
Ordinarily I can never trust Tribune as a reliable source of News, now that the paper call it 'RUMOUR' I have to wait for the Nigeria Army to confirm this.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by omenka(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Obinoscopy: If Shekau is truly dead, this is what I'd do if I was the head of Military Intelligence or SSS:

3. Then his look-alike would come out on camera and accept defeat. His look alike would further apologise to the Muslim population for misleading them. He would further urge the extremists to sheath their sword and embrace peace. He should also beg for amnesty for his soldiers.

4. It's after this that the Military can announce that Shekau has killed himself.

You must have had a stint at the CIA. This is interesting. Sadly we have a buncha square pegs in round holes in our intelligence community whose only preoccupation is where the next financial windfall is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Mbediogu(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
sibepoc: That man dey invincible ooo

Invincibility and ability to disappear at will has been attributed to heros and villain in Nigeria starting from most of our fisrt republic politicians. That is one difference between politics then and now. Anini's men said he was invincible. Such was also said of Dr. Oyenusi the rogue, Captain Blood of Biafran army and Nigerian black scorpion. You think 'invincible' Shekau's fate will be different? His death (if true) is timely and most welcome. Praise God and thank our military, and pray for all Nigerians that died at the hands of that vampire.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by chi4ik(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
it may be true, see the pix here
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by mikron(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
are we really sure he is dead? that was how the Nigerian army told a false story of his death earlier this year, please untill we see his corpse then the story is false much as i wished it was true.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmm...Shekau is shooting his new video.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by drstone1: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
jude33084: The average northern muslim youth is a prospective supporter of that ideology,...killing this cow might make more Shekau to pop up.

The north must stop training amajiris.

As it is with Fighting fundamentalist Terrorist, the death of their number 1 makes no difference. The Demonic force that controls that individual simply looks for a new host to possess. SO SHEKAU' s Death or YEs is no SPECIAL NEWS. The moral of this Piece is that you cut through the monster so well that THERE is no SPACE for another hjead to metamorphorse- in short,destroy it like they dispose off EBOLA victims so as to avoid the risk of contagion. None should be spared who has not surrendered before now. Hunt every one of them to the last man who has Shared in drinking shekau's cup of human blood and eliminate them without fail.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by mfm04622: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
jude33084: The average northern muslim youth is a prospective supporter of that ideology,...killing this cow might make more Shekau to pop up.

The north must stop training amajiris.
And who made up the Civillian JTF? They must be from the South!

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Themandator: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Obinoscopy: If Shekau is truly dead, this is what I'd do if I was the head of Military Intelligence or SSS:

4. It's after this that the Military can announce that Shekau has killed himself.

Elementary suggestion

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2014

this sounds pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by ChimaAdeoye: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
sauceny: Abeg if its true that he is dead,they should smoke his body like a fish & kept @ the museum for touring...Tourist willing to pay heavily to see the man that said Nigerians won't sleep.

Smoke wetin? They should throw it into lake chad with big stone around its neck or pour acid to dissolve it and burn it completely. Shekau is worse than ebola virus.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Obinoscopy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nobleval: this sounds pathetic!
Yea, to you it does.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by iamord(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
sauceny: Abeg if its true that he is dead,they should smoke his body like a fish & kept @ the museum for touring...Tourist willing to pay heavily to see the man that said Nigerians won't sleep.

I doubt its him..
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Themandator: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
omenka: When pictures of the bloodied face of Bin Laden's body were released, I was left with no doubt he was the one upon comparism with pics of him alive. But in this case, both faces share absolutely no resemblance, save for the beard.

That is definitely not the fvcker Shekau!! angry

Post the picture of late Osama, as a dead man, that was shown to you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by donphilopus: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
omenka: Sadly, one has to share this space with them. Some of them say rubbish just to get likes. It's a damn pity.

It's just a matter of time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.