Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* (82785 Views)

Nigerian Army Declared Shekau Dead. / Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead??? (photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Obinoscopy: If Shekau is truly dead, this is what I'd do if I was the head of Military Intelligence or SSS:

1. I will not admit his death

2. Instead, I'd look for his look-alike who would impersonate him

3. Then his look-alike would come out on camera and accept defeat. His look alike would further apologise to the Muslim population for misleading them. He would further urge the extremists to sheath their sword and embrace peace. He should also beg for amnesty for his soldiers.

4. It's after this that the Military can announce that Shekau has killed himself.

This is my humble suggestion.
Good thinking BUT it cannot work with Islamic terrorists with uncompromising ideology and an all or none mentality

3 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Worksunlimited: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmmm... This shekau matter don turn nigerian movie wey no dey end for part 1.. In the beginning the movie was called "Skekau", then came the part 2 in the title of "the return of shekau", now if we no take time, dem go call the part 3, "the resurrection of shekau"... undecided

This Nigerian channel don tire me... Chisom! Biko! nyem me that remote control, make i change channel...

*Sipping sum cold fresh palmwine*

4 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by iamord(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
omenka: When pictures of the bloodied face of Bin Laden's body were released, I was left with no doubt he was the one upon comparism with pics of him alive. But in this case, both faces share absolutely no resemblance, save for the beard.

That is definitely not the fvcker Shekau!! angry

The oda ones face looks fat.. I know know as shekau take see sharwama for forest

6 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Obinoscopy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Good thinking BUT it cannot work with Islamic terrorists with uncompromising ideology and an all or none mentality
At least it will succeed in making Shekau less a martyr.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Which kind tin be dis if sheCOW die dose it stop d war
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by PHfinest(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
omenka: You must have had a stint at the CIA. This is interesting. Sadly we have a buncha square pegs in round holes in our intelligence community whose only preoccupation is where the next financial windfall is coming from.

CIA? No sane thinking military man will play by this your cartoon script. Even the US made the killing of all high profile targets known. This ensures people like you who discredit their efforts rever them and the foolish terrorists fear them.

For you to believe that Boko Haram will openly name their sponsors as well as ask that they be arrested...You won't make a better strategist walahi!

4 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by donphilopus: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pricelezz: On d 1st of may 2014 @ (Nyanya), is one day I don't eva wnt 2 rememba. Shekau's death can't bring back d life of ma lovely bro so even if dis is tru, I jt can't rejoice because each time I rememba or see d picture of ma lovely bigbro which he took away, ma hrt brks, bleeds n also cry 4dis young man wit grt abilities who was actually washin his car wen I told em bro, I will be back lemme see ma frnd down d street on dat fateful day.

Sorry for the loss of your bros!

3 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by popcykaylah(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
I don't think it will be that easy to kill him..people keep dying while mr I had no shoes before keeps campaigning for 2015 ..so we can vote and people can keep dying ...very soon it can your household..
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
The guy fine shaaa
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Shekau talk making front page since "independence" cheesy
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by siegfried99(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abimloaded: Like My comment if you are just here to look at the pic and read the comments like me...

I see u grin
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Abimloaded(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
siegfried99:

I see u grin
grin
siegfried99:

I see u grin
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by igbsam(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
aris2014:
undecided
I tire for the guy ooo. Na so many life full the game? Even mario na get life reach am

I just dey wonder o!
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by popcykaylah(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pricelezz: On d 1st of may 2014 @ (Nyanya), is one day I don't eva wnt 2 rememba. Shekau's death can't bring back d life of ma lovely bro so even if dis is tru, I jt can't rejoice because each time I rememba or see d picture of ma lovely bigbro which he took away, ma hrt brks, bleeds n also cry 4dis young man wit grt abilities who was actually washin his car wen I told em bro, I will be back lemme see ma frnd down d street on dat fateful day.

I feel your pain but may God almighty keep you and your household strong.my condolences. more reason why I hate gej and the blind Nigerians behind him.non of this people has felt such pain yet but as time goes and you blind people vote for him again.let's pray and hope one of your own family too will be a political sacrificial lamb.a sick musa yar adua was better than this robber called gej.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by donphilopus: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian: An important symbolic victory against the evil called boko haram. Good news for Nigerians and bad news for APC attack dogs, who, I expect, will either be conspicuously missing on this thread or will show face to dispute the story or underplay its significance

Yet another kid who blames his inability to eja.culate on APC, uncovered!

6 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Rendition(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Killin the puppet doesn't still solve the puzzle buh thumbs up if hes truly bin killed

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by omenka(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
PHfinest:

CIA? No sane thinking military man will play by this your cartoon script. Even the US made the killing of all high profile targets known. This ensures people like you who discredit their efforts rever them and the foolish terrorists fear them.

For you to believe that Boko Haram will openly name their sponsors as well as ask that they be arrested...You won't make a better strategist walahi!
What in seven hells are you talking about Is there something else you wanna take me up on??
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Worksunlimited: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

No mind the guy.. Im think say na that Jack bauer seasonal movie dem dey re-act for north east...

See wetin too much season film dey cause....

3 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by mako007(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abimloaded: Like My comment if you are just here to look at the pic and read the comments like me...
yea bro but you betrayed our struggle, you dropped a comment! and now you made me drop a comment too sad
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by 14teenK: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
I READ SUNDAY SUN TODAY.....NEVER SAW THIS NEWS..........PLS stop Spreading False News
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by suraaj(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
dirtymoney: Did the death of Mamman Yusuf stopped boko haram?
Did the arrest of Kabiru Sokoto stopped the bombings?
Did the arrest of Oguche made any difference in the fight against terrorism?
Funny enough, his death (if true) would lead to the rise of more Shekau wanna - be.
Solution is....
Identify their sponsors.
prosecute and lock their ass up in jail forever....
block all their fundings. ..
then watch the vampires come out of the hills hungry stricken begging for amnesty.

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by etenyong(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Exodus 14:13
"But Moses (GEJ) told the people, "Don't be afraid. Just stand still and watch the LORD rescue you today.
The Egyptians ( BOKO HARAM) you see today will never be seen again".

Yes, he is dead (Shekau). His death marks the end of Boko Haram. To God be d Glory dat the enemy of this great nation had been overpowered by the power of Almighty.
Well done to our great soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by popson1st: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Shekau must hear about this..

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Idrismusty97(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
14teenK: I READ SUNDAY SUN TODAY.....NEVER SAW THIS NEWS..........PLS stop Spreading False News
So because it isn't in today Sunday Sun(Which was written and published yesterday) we should discredit the news?
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by omenka(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Themandator:

Post the picture of late Osama, as a dead man, that was shown to you.
How about this for starters??

Not expecting you to agree though.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Robisi(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
He can neva die now, he must suffer hel on earth b4 d real hell over dia. His master is also very ill in german hospital. Nemesis has surely cot up wit dem
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by cole265(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Timzy234: Hahaha. Killing Shekau is killing the messenger... kill the sponsors, the owners of the message.

Quote and unquote-TB Emmanuel!
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by ThundrCork(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Good idea for a movie. In reality it would not be possible
Obinoscopy: If Shekau is truly dead, this is what I'd do if I was the head of Military Intelligence or SSS:

3. Then his look-alike would come out on camera and accept defeat. His look alike would further apologise to the Muslim population for misleading them. He would further urge the extremists to sheath their sword and embrace peace. He should also beg for amnesty for his soldiers.

4. It's after this that the Military can announce that Shekau has killed himself.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Abimloaded(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
mako007: yea bro but you betrayed our struggle, you dropped a comment! and now you made me drop a comment too sad

heyaaa ... sorry uhm!
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by kennynelcon(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Shebi this one na 2nd death so?
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=suraaj][/quote] Go to sleep kid. your mates are in bed. Make sure you return the phone to mummy.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by arresa: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2014

Very laughable and pedestrian I must say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.