Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* (82802 Views)

Nigerian Army Declared Shekau Dead. / Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead??? (photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by nduchucks: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Shekau is too much of a coward to go to the battle front, but if he was dumb enough to do so and was killed, good riddance! I would have preferred that he were captured alive.

3 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by prowlG: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Checkout Cheap Mtn Data bundles

N400 for 250mb
N700 for 500mb
N1200 for 750mb
N1500 for 1gb

Validity :27days

www.nairaland.com/1911917/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-bundles
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
That's how they killed their first leader and boko haram became wat it is today. Now they've killed dis dude maybe they will metarmorphose into freaking AL-QEADA!!!!!!!!

Everybodu run.......ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Rubbish
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Olaone1: 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Trying to win propaganda war?

Good news if true, though
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by ChimaAdeoye: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
shockwave91: That's how they killed their first leader and boko haram became wat it is today. Now they've killed dis dude maybe they will metarmorphose into freaking AL-QEADA!!!!!!!!

Everybodu run.......ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Rubbish

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Where is alqaeda now and even their leaders? Even oga bin- something don kpai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigeria was in an apologetic mood after the death of Yusuf and even offered to try policemen to know what happened.Until Shekau lost it and started killing people anyhow, it became obvious he was more interested in blowing up Nigerians to prove he was tough than arguing his cause.Now Nigerians know Boko Haram for who they truly are, we are now poised to fight this monster than the empathy for the group when yusuf died.

Now, let him come out and confront Nigerians, why is he afraid nah? If they like, let them go and borrow a leader from Taliban, we don't care. The same one bullet that fell Shekau waits for him. That is if USA hell fire missile does not roast him alive like it did to al-shabab leader. grin
It's only a question of time. grin

6 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by birdman(m): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Obinoscopy: If Shekau is truly dead, this is what I'd do if I was the head of Military Intelligence or SSS:

1. I will not admit his death

2. Instead, I'd look for his look-alike who would impersonate him

3. Then his look-alike would come out on camera and accept defeat. His look alike would further apologise to the Muslim population for misleading them. He would further urge the extremists to sheath their sword and embrace peace. He should also beg for amnesty for his soldiers.

4. It's after this that the Military can announce that Shekau has killed himself.

This is my humble suggestion.

Here is how your scenario would likely play out

1. Word leaks at the highest levels of security that Shekau is indeed dead, and we have a double running a false flag operation

2. Some of these highly placed security folks are BH sympathizers, so they hatch up a plan to use your own trick against you

3. They coopt your double, finding a way to make him switch allegiance (every man has a price, even if it is not money)

4. Your shekau double now no longer works for you, but he doesnt tell you. Using your resources, he secretly rearms BH, or at the very least buys time for BH to regroup

5. By the time you finally realize your double agent has become a triple agent, he is already in the wind. Now you have a fresh insurgency on your hands, and you dont have the balls to tell mr. president how you tricked yourself.

6. Moral that security agencies should generally follow. In trying to confuse the enemy, dont confuse yourself lol

3 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by mkoabiola: 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Na every month shekau de die.
D bagga will soon release hs video with chewing stick ranting hs evil deeds.
Is shekau d problem?
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Wisdytech(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Maybe
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by experimentist: 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
What about oritsejafor their arm and drug dealer?

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Where is alqaeda now and even their leaders? Even oga bin- something don kpai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigeria was in an apologetic mood after the death of Yusuf and even offered to try policemen to know what happened.Until Shekau lost it and started killing people anyhow, it became obvious he was more interested in blowing up Nigerians to prove he was tough than arguing his cause.Now Nigerians know Boko Haram for who they truly are, we are now poised to fight this monster than the empathy for the group when yusuf died.

Now, let him come out and confront Nigerians, why is he afraid nah? If they like, let them go and borrow a leader from Taliban, we don't care. The same one bullet that fell Shekau waits for him. That is if USA hell fire missile does not roast him alive like it did to al-shabab leader. grin
It's only a question of time. grin

bruv don't go dia o....underestimate al-qaeda @ ur own peril...it's wat gave birth to all these radicalist monsters we see nowadays (including our very own dear boko boys). Their sponsors fit just hire another leader give dem anoda cause for mumu-ing demselves. Maybe this time they will say "make everybody stop to wear jeans" grin grin grin
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by rexzqcom(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2014
If he's still alive, is about time he release new video of their liberation of territories for their caliphate from Bama. With their flags flying in the background. Sharian_Reporters we are waiting to hear from them.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by prowlG: 12:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Checkout Cheap Mtn Data bundles N300 for 250mb
N700 for 500mb
N1200 for 750mb
N1500 for 1gb

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2014
This fake BH?

this man is an actor working for our corrupt govt and taking orders from the American CIA

Does anybody have any history on this actor that they call Shekau?

What is his state of origin?

Where are his family?

Chances are that the actor may not even be from Nigeria and may never have even stepped foot into Nigeria.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by tomakint: 1:12am On Sep 22, 2014
The big question begging for answer now is; 'who are the REAL SPONSORS of these scoudrels undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by raphy(m): 2:04am On Sep 22, 2014
na fake news dey sale pass hot yam burger now adays o.tht evil nigga nefa die ,dont believe this lies.it will resurects a dead corpse o.may God help us o
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by 1stola: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2014
prowlG: Checkout Cheap Mtn Data bundles

N400 for 250mb
N700 for 500mb
N1200 for 750mb
N1500 for 1gb

Validity :27days

Ole
how's this cheap
when your mates dey give 1gb for N900

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by prowlG: 2:25am On Sep 22, 2014
1stola:
Ole
how's this cheap
when your mates dey give 1gb for N900

And that's why they scam u, they give an unrealistic offer.
Did u ask of the validity? Maybe its almost expired that's why they sell it that low.

Visit my thread.

www.nairaland.com/1911917/extremely-cheap-mtn-data- bundles
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by 1stola: 2:27am On Sep 22, 2014
prowlG:

And that's why they scam u, they give an unrealistic offer.
Did u ask of the validity? Maybe its almost expired that's why they sell it that low.

Visit my thread.

www.nairaland.com/1911917/extremely-cheap-mtn-data- bundles
What are you saying?
I'm using one currently with 30days validity
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Idrismusty97(m): 2:36am On Sep 22, 2014
1stola:
What are you saying?
I'm using one currently with 30days validity
Abeg giv me the link of the guy who sells 1gb for N900.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Those pics definitely dont match! The dead guy had a round and fat head..though they kinda look alike...
What i'm suspecting is that, that dead guy is either shekau's brother, uncle or similar but very close relation.. Lets wait 4 reports from investigations though
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by hadassah09: 2:47am On Sep 22, 2014
Are u sure dis shekau guy is nt puttin on mask
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Okudiover(m): 2:53am On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin whether he is dead or not what matters is that his Manhood lives on.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by cuteboy2: 3:00am On Sep 22, 2014
jude33084: The average northern muslim youth is a prospective supporter of that ideology,...killing this cow might make more Shekau to pop up.

The north must stop training amajiris.

GBAM!!! Right on point.

See my earlier post, advancing this same point:

https://www.nairaland.com/1913977/almajiri-system-keeping-north-down

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by emmanugo: 3:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Obinoscopy: If Shekau is truly dead, this is what I'd do if I was the head of Military Intelligence or SSS:

1. I will not admit his death

2. Instead, I'd look for his look-alike who would impersonate him

3. Then his look-alike would come out on camera and accept defeat. His look alike would further apologise to the Muslim population for misleading them. He would further urge the extremists to sheath their sword and embrace peace. He should also beg for amnesty for his soldiers.

4. It's after this that the Military can announce that Shekau has killed himself.

This is my humble suggestion.
very funny..u must fink dat dis is a movie..nice scirpt thou..morover Shakau isnt boko haram..hes jus d face of BH..he cant even make such decisions himsef...

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by cuteboy2: 3:07am On Sep 22, 2014
prowlG: [s]Checkout Cheap Mtn Data bundles N300 for 250mb
N700 for 500mb
N1200 for 750mb
N1500 for 1gb

www.nairaland.com/1911917/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-bundles[/s]

DON'T DERAIL THE THREAD WITH YOUR MARKET.

THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD ON AN ISSUE THAT AFFECTS OUR EXISTENCE AS A NATION, AND YOU COME HERE TO PAWN YOUR MISERABLE PRODUCT.

OGA MODERATOR, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by cuteboy2: 3:11am On Sep 22, 2014
GenBuhari: This fake BH?

this man is an actor working for our corrupt govt and taking orders from the American CIA

Does anybody have any history on this actor that they call Shekau?

What is his state of origin?

Where are his family?

Chances are that the actor may not even be from Nigeria and may never have even stepped foot into Nigeria.

So which one is the real Boko Haram? And who is their genuine leader?
You seem to know something we don't. Please tell us.

We are waiting
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 22, 2014
Today I know how foolish we Nigerians are, i read two news here:one confirming three hundred people dead, and one not sure if a man was killed but only suggesting that the 300 killed was a result of a man been killed and most people here are rejoicing, I cry for Nigeria
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 22, 2014
I'll not attend his funeral, but I'll send a nice letter saying I approve of it (provided he's actually dead, of course).
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by ireneidiva(f): 4:48am On Sep 22, 2014
How many times does he die?
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by tit(f): 4:55am On Sep 22, 2014
why do people delight in lies?
this is a picture from the boko haram dead in Konduga.
someone has been photoshopping it.

people lie a lot on the net.
In the first days of the Chibok kidnapping, there was a report of a "Mary Onyeka" (not real names, I cannot recall the names and have been lazy about researching nairaland archives) lamenting about her daughter "Onyiye Onyeka" (again not real names but the daughter had two Ibo names while the mother had an oyinbo first name).

I have since been taking notes of things i feel are remarkable.

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 22, 2014
From the pictures I've seen - they don't even look alike.

The Shekau crackhead I see in videos looks slim and short, while the dead guy looks tall and hench, with a broad chest.

The facial structures don't even look the same apart from the beards.

It won't be long before the crackhead appears in a next video, ranting like a rabid dog. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.