Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket (29608 Views)

PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North / Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference / Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by greatestman(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Oshiomole, Fashola I will vote for anything less than that I will vote for Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by donphilopus: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Opiosko:

Osho baba u think say ur primary school certificate forgery fit carry u enter Aso Rock as Presido?

Sorry man, that's the weakest credential ever, don't insult us again with this kind of joke.

You need bigger heap of bones to qualify, go and wack more joints to up your cv.

Presidency is not as simple as "Go and Die". Ask Bokoharii or Athiveku

angry angry

Oshiomole, forged Primary 6 certificate?! Pathetic! Can your so called PhD Holder President defend his thesis?! Can he stand Oshimole in a public debate?! Ain't you aware that Oshiomole goes to Aso Rock always to advise the President when he's bereft of idea?! People like you should be banned from public forums to stop you from displaying your ignorance!

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by cole265(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
datbay: Its about time I declare my intention also.

Fashola should decamp from APC and unite with Ribadu to be his running mate in a new party.

This will a strategy to kill Jonathan and PDP at once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hint up for MTN, AIRTEL, VISAFONE, GLO, ETISALAT, CONNECTIONS TOP UP, STRAIGHT TO YA CONNECTIONS! 5K UPWARD, FOR THOSE WHO RECHARGE 5K UPWARD THERE IS A DISCOUNT OF 20%...ALSO ANY COUNTRY DIRECT TOP UP AVAILABLE

Call or Sms (07088255257) and i will give you a call back
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by donphilopus: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Acecube: Shut up... why wont he win Edo ? same way jonathan will win bayelsa

Why quoting that destitute?! He knows nothing. Buhari will win Edo, let alone Oshiomole!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Obinoscopy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wow cheesy!

This is the best news I've heard today.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by gbengaabiola: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
APC has no settle home, every one wants to be d president what a party, can't u see PDP how dey settle without primary but dat cannot happen with APC members, without grudges chai chai allow human being to win not boko unique sponsors , Okorocha just wait till 2019 don't use longer troach to run ur ambition now relax, with APC all animals are kings what a disgrace, APC party can not be messaiah for common man
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by sam05(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
From labour president to governor.well job done by oshio. I bliv he can do it again as a president if giving the chance. Up osho.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by clemz88(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Haaaa! I would rather leave this country than for me to see him rule as president. Because I served at Edo n I knew how wi......cked he was to corpers, teachers n d citizenz. Talk more if he dare win . Haaaa!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by cole265(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ha Nigerians don suffer! Imagine the names being mentioned to possibly occupy the position of the president come 2015; - okorocha, atiku,bukola saraki, Buhari, Jonathan .....

...No Fashola, then, wI better vote for Jonathan and keep statoquote rather partake in raping Nigeria further by bringing in these failed polithifies

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by 49cents(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
scribble: What a waste

They are just wasting their time. All these people....

Osiomole should go and rest....

Where u trying to say "go and die"?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by zurine(f): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
interesting
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by ifedun2: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
The problem with APC is the right candidate.
I like the comrade governor.
But with all the consultations at home and abroad,does he have what it takes to win the primaries not to talk of the presidency?
Why is someone like BRF not vying?
I have a strong feeling the APC will give the presidency to the PDP on a platter of gold one more time,unless it gets its acts together and field a candidate whose achievements is evident for all to see and one loved by the majority irrespective of region,religion and other myopic considerations.
Is there such a man/woman in the APC?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by YoursGEJ(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
kennygee: Better than Buhari if u ask me.

Somebody that tells a widow to go and die simply because she was hustling to make ends meet and feed her children?

No

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
........to galvanize all the centrifugal and centripetal.......

Chemistry and Politics = Chemopolitics !!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by hollandis(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
The man who told a poor widow "Go and Die"

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get angry

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by armadeo(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
ruggedboy01:
Governor Oshiomhole, it was gathered, has already
completed consultations at home and abroad on his
aspiration.
He was in the United Kingdom and the United States
of America (USA) recently as part of the
consultations.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/2015-oshiomhole-to-vie-for-apc-presidential-ticket/

My question with whom did he consult?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by EpicNigerian(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
gift01: This week, I wish all Nairalanders the Best life has to offer to you. May all your reasonable pursuits be fruitful. Have a blast this week. May death not knock on our doors. Enjoy September as it winds down. Thanks

I really like this ur post and I go like wan click the share button,but since I no dey follow anyone and nobody they follow me,if i click am wetin go happen?

Abeg ignore my post if e no make sense to u.

cc>>> Seun.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by bigtt76(f): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Correct! Distabilize APC on behalf of PDP grin SMH
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Seun(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
If APC picks any candidate who is not a former dictator, I will support that candidate. Progressive parties should select progressive candidates.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by RebelLeader15(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
1stola: #Go and die- jorojarajoro grin
Zombie way na 1 way

APthieves VS PDthieves

Go and Die VS I have No Shoe

Finish Timaya season 2

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Ventura1: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
He may be given the VP slot at the end. His declaration is just to make the primary more interesting.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Acecube(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
arttysticfyngaz: ........to galvanize all the centrifugal and centripetal.......

Chemistry and Politics = Chemopolitics !!! grin grin grin
lolz na physics ni

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by kuderrich: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
MillionDollars: APC WAS BETTER WHEN ACN.... Oshiomole ke?? Dead on arrival!! Buh y is fashola staying back?
fashola is staying back cos he's intelligent and knws GEJ is more capable dan any candidate that will be presented by his party. U won't b able to write him off by 2019 cos by then he mst av bn fully prepared.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seun: If APC picks any candidate who is not a former dictator, I will support that candidate. Progressive parties should select progressive candidates.
Absolutely spot on!
After 3 prior attempts at the Presidency, Buhari should quit the scene, and be a mentor to the up-and-coming politicians in the party.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Obinoscopy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
Story!!!
As if asking you to come to my house now won't be the best news grin
But you haven't na grin.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by RebelLeader15(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
armadeo:

My question with whom did he consult?

Stupid Question

He Consulted me
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by cliffm43: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
adam or whatsoever his name,if he get common sense,he should know that Jona is the president and wait till 2019 when we will vote for him.........Jona till 2019
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by RebelLeader15(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
Story!!!
As if asking you to come to my house now won't be the best news grin
heheheeheh make e come check your account balance abi
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by lagdmark(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
I hope oshio Baba no go tell us make We go and die when We ASK him sometin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. / INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.