Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (172979 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by PrincessB1(f): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oops Ella has bn caughtundecided So sad
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by olaabiola: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lovely story, i am waiting to read where it will end...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ERCROSS(m): 2:07am On Oct 21, 2014
FLAWLES:
i had to join NL 2day jst bcuz of dz story,((buht it seems Ehis love the gal, (sips GULDER)

Caught u... grin
Ur first comment on NL as a registered member..

Btw...

I wasn't stalking on u ooo... smiley
I only happen to come across this your comment on the thread and den I remembered u told me u registered bcoz of this story..
One wrong turn..
D story is nice cha.

Have u tried visiting the Literature section ??
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by charijee(f): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Ella's mum going for her usual check up.....E don happen.....Dicefrost come and lift this suspense
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Laivia(f): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2014
Ouccccchhhh dis suspense is killn......... Cnt wait @dicefrost
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sheguy(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2014
Ella nw wise.. Stil waitin 4 more update.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by realnas(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2014
Dice frost where art thou!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Hmm
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Mrskillz1(f): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2014
Wow, this is really nice.

This is the kind of upbringing I had
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by pretydiva(f): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2014
C wahala ooo
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ggrin(f): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2014
Water don pass garri gringringrin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by GoodyBee(f): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2014
Dicefrost pls finish this thing nd let's c wia ellah falls...........
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by stanboy28(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
9ice post op......ur sure a gud writer
....nd ur story is makin me learn alot.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aisha800(f): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
FLAWLES:
i had to join NL 2day jst bcuz of dz story,((buht it seems Ehis love the gal, (sips GULDER)
ehis love is fake.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by FLAWLES(f): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Aisha800:
ehis love is fake.
really?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by FLAWLES(f): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
ERCROSS:

Caught u... grin
Ur first comment on NL as a registered member..

Btw...

I wasn't stalking on u ooo... smiley
I only happen to come across this your comment on the thread and den I remembered u told me u registered bcoz of this story..
One wrong turn..
D story is nice cha.

Have u tried visiting the Literature section ??
nOpe, jst romance ad Celebrity

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aisha800(f): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yes
FLAWLES:
really?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by kronox(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
my guess is she won't allow her mum to check it again

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by jennytohbad(f): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
abeg cum finish dis story nah
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wow this story is just so so interesting,@op u rock(nice one)....oya come finish am..make u no let someone get hypertension here oo

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by cowgirl9090: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
OP I love you lipsrsealed post the remaining part this evening please embarassed
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Laivia(f): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
@dicefrost when are u gona update dis story naaaaaaaaaa??
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Andibot(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
Checked once on Monday, twice on Tuesday now again on Wednesday! Op y u dey do us like dis?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
The sight of my mum standing there with the gloves in her hands terrified me. Cold shivers down my spine.

This scenario was familiar, i knew what she was up to, she had done it before.

But this time, her result will be different, i had lost my virginity a few hours ago.

I could not imagine what will happen to me if she discovered the truth.

"lie down" she ordered in a stern voice

"mummy please don't do this, i beg you" i pleaded, kneeling down and sobbing uncontrollably.

"shut up, since you cannot explain why you came home late, i ll find out for myself" she said, moving towards me.

"mummy i didn't do anything, please don't do this to me again"

"I forgot to give you money for feeding along with transport, so i felt you would use your transport money for food. i stoped by at your school to give you some money on my way back from work. I was told that you and your friends left after the English lesson. Where did you go?"

The entire story shocked me very much. My mum knows definitely that i was not in school.

I couldnt tell her where i went either, that would spell the end of lectures for me.

I had to say something, anything to get out of this mess. It was moments like this i wished i had Ruth here.

" i went home with Ruth", i blotted out, without thinking it through.

"havent i warned you never to go close to that prostitute?"

"she is the only friend i have" i said, increasing my tears and hoping it would soften my mum's heart. But that was not to be"

"friend indeed, how am I sure you haven't been sleeping with men just like her"?

"mummy i swear i haven't"

"in that case lie down let's see", as she tried to pull me up from my knees unto the bed.

My excuses and lies were futile, my mum was bent on doing her inspection.

I knew exactly how bad this could get, the embarrassment would be colossal. I was determined not to allow it happen.

I made up my mind to stand up to my mother just like Ehis had adviced.

I broke away from her grip, and moved away from the bedside towards my wall mirror.

"My friend lie down on that bed before i lose my temper", she yelled angrily.

" I'm not lying down, leave me alone" i yelled at her with the same ferocity.

The expression on her face changed, the anger was replaced with surprise and disbelief. This was the first time i had yelled at her.

"so Ella, it has come to this?" She asked, walking slowly towards me

I began to retreat, as she approached, I knew this was not going to end well for a certainty, but knowing about the state of my virginity would hold far more dire consequences.

I had my back to the wall already, there was no further room to retreat. My mum closed in on me and aimed a slap directly at my face.

I caught her hand mid way in the air, and held on to it.

"so you want to beat me too?" She asked, and began to scream.

"Ella must beat me today"

She broke free from my grip, and held on to my tightly to my shirt, ripping it apart with all her energy.

She gripped my singlet as well, and began to tear at it. I did not have a bra on, if i allowed her to tear my singlet, i ll be naked.

I grabbed her hand firmly, preventing her from tearing my singlet. We began to struggle, as we pulled in opposite directions.

She freed one of her hands, and grabbed my skirt. It wasn't firmly on my hips, neither was the material of good quality. The slightest pull would rip it apart.

I wasn't putting on any panties either, and i thought there would still be stains of dried blood on my tights.

I just couldn't let her strip me naked. I leaned foward a little, resting my whole weight and pushed her slightly.

My mum went to the ground as if she had been knocked down by a bulldozer.

She began to scream on top of her voice, "Ella is fighting me o, My own daughter is beating me"

Her screams must have alerted everyone in the house, as i heard doors flying open inside the house.

The first to arrive at my door was Ighalo. He banged on the door, trying to inquire about what was happening.

I ran to the door, and unfastened the hook. Ighalo ran straight at my mum on the floor, and tried to pull her up. She resisted every attempt to get her on her feet.

"mummy i told you not to fight her when she returns, just look at what is happening" Ighalo said, picking up my torn shirt and throwing it at me to cover myself.

My dad entered the room in a hurry, and yelled "what is happening here?"

" Ella is fighting me o, Ella is fighting me. Your daughter is now sleeping with men, i wanted to check if she was still intact, and she started fighting me"

Those words cut deep into my heart, i felt a mixture of anger and remorse. I did not know how to show those feeling.

My heart began to pound, and my knees knocked each other. I was deeply terrified.

"so it has gotten to this?" My dad asked in anger, walking towards me and pulling out his belt.

I began to take steps backwards towards the mirror again.

"daddy please I did not......"

I had barely finished the statement when the first swipe of the leather belt landed on scalp.

I burried my head in my arms, to protect my face from my father's battering.

Swipe after swipe landed on my body, it stung more than a bee. One swipe hit the wall mirror, and it came crashing down in pieces.

Ighalo rushed foward to my rescue, seizing my dad's arm in the air, giving me a little breathing space.

I fell to the floor and began to weep. Flashes of heat, coupled with tears and hot sweat ran across my body.

"Hold her, check if she is still intact." Dad commanded, as he struggled to free himself from Ighalo's grip.

My mum was already on her feet, she turned towards Osas who had just joined us in the room.

" hold her for me."

As Osas began to walk towards me. i started to imagine what would happen.

Osas would hold me down, while my mum parted my legs in the full view of three adult males.

It would be a terrible embarrassment when they all discover that my hymen was broken.

I couldn't take it anymore. All the remorse i felt disappeared. A new feeling of anger and bitterness swelled inside me, i felt like exploding.

I grabbed a piece of the broken mirror on the floor, and made it visible to everyone.

"Osas, don't come close to me" I yelled at the top of my voice, pointing the Sharp object at him.

The anger and ferocity in my voice, coupled with the violent wave of tremor surging through my body shocked everyone.

They stood in amazement, with eyes wide open. The sight of me with the fragment of broken mirror must have terrorized everyone.

Osas equally stoped in his strides and withdrew. An uncomfortable silence followed.

I looked around the room, and had a clear site of the door. I dashed straight for my bed, raised my pillow grabbed my phone and headed for the door.

Everyone gave way and allowed me through. I ran towards the sitting room, hoping the main door was not locked.

Ighalo ran after me, calling out to me, as if he knew what i was thinking.
"Ella wait, please don't go, wait Ella, Ella."

His pleas fell on deaf ears. I opened the main door and ran out, into the open.

It was around 7pm, and a little dark already. I could barely see were i was going.

I unlocked the main gate, and headed out into the streets, running straight ahead. Where i wanted to go, i had no idea.

But i resolved not to return to that house that night. I was ready to stake it out alone in the open.

I was out on the streets on a cold night, i had run away from home. I put on my phone, and began to make calls, trying to find a place to lay my head for the night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
I scrolled hurriedly through my contacts, searching for someone to call.

I dialed Ruth's number first. She answered at the once. I carefully explained the situation to her.

She was as empathetic as i expected, but she couldn't let me stay at her house. Her parents wouldn't allow it.

I called Hannah next. We could barely hear each other. The sound if loud music in the background was enough evidence that she was no where close to her house.

I walked about aimlessly for a while, feeling bitter and sad. I couldn't just lie down anywere, i was scared.

I sat at the foot of a mango tree, watching passers by, and thinking about my predicament.

Everyone seemed so happy in my family, everyone but me. My parents had no love for me, they put me in a prison all my life, and now they want to humiliate me.

I hated my parents, I thought they were the worst ever.

I had run away from home, but I have no where to run to. The sky began to change, small flashes of lightening began to appear in the sky.

It was going to rain, and i was outside on the streets. It was then the foolishness of running away hit me.

I had no where else to go, i had to conceal myself from the rain. So I decided to go home.

I got up, and slowly walked back towards my house. The battering may continue, but i couldn't stay outdoors at night.

On my way back, my phone rang. The ring tone was special. I need not look at the screen to know it was Ehis.

His call turned out to b the only silver lining in my dark cloud of misery. I touched the answer button, and answered with the meekest voice possible.

"were are you? Ruth just told me what happened" he asked, almost sounding worried.

I explained everything i could, as well as my decision to go back to the house.

"No don't go, I'm coming to pick you" he replied, and ended the call giving me no room to refuse.

I walked back, and sat on the tree, anticipating his arrival.

It took quite a while, but he arrived finally.

As soon as he parked, he hurried out of the car, and ran towards me. He pulled me up to my feet, and hugged me so tight.

I was weak and exhausted, hungry and tired. But Ehis's hug brought light back into my world.

He lead my slowly to the car, opened the door and let me in. I felt a measure of peace and comfort once again, as he zoomed of into the dark cold night.

My parents constantly warned me to stay away from boys. They ll go to any length to monitor and control me.

If only they knew that their action had led me into the hands on another boy, on a cold dark night.

***tbc***

4 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Laivia:
@dicefrost when are u gona update dis story naaaaaaaaaa??

na nepa o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Andibot:
Checked once on Monday, twice on Tuesday now again on Wednesday! Op y u dey do us like dis?

should have updated yesterday, my ba3 was down ....no vex 2 much abeg
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Mrskillz1(f): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
I can't believe that this story makes me come online every hour. This is really nice. Dicefrost u ROCK

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by agarawu23(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
op gv me ur acc no, I need to alert u with dis ur story.
nice one bro

wht next?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Doing a virginity check for the girl is way out of order...how her father and brothers can stand it is beyond me..all hell will break lose in that house if I was one of her brothers

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
What the, cheesy I'm feeling you
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by killzone(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nice one @dicefrost been following this story since its nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.