Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (173088 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by OlufemiWhit(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Guy come finish dis tin nah....
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sirdouglas(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2014
constance500:

I'm not the writer, I'm not dicefrost bro
that ws a mistake.....u shuld kw
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Still awaiting your next update dicefrost
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by samurairulzz(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
ennyscongy:
Still awaiting your next update dicefrost
undecided we r plenty o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
it is Monday already oo
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
samurairulzz:
undecided we r plenty o
wink
samurairulzz:
undecided we r plenty o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
This dicefrost don Bleep up already. it's Monday now and still no updates. make una unfollow dis story because it seems dicefrost has decided to stop the story
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dicefrost, come on cry' cry cry

Pls na sad
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by king406(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dicefrost oya NA! angry or shld we go ni? See dis guy oh!! angry angry undecided
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Olamide1997:
This dicefrost don Bleep up already. it's Monday now and still no updates. make una unfollow dis story because it seems dicefrost has decided to stop the story

Dude...the guy is trying to get copyright for his work, just be patient with him
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by vickkyruby(f): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dicefrost where art thouuuuu...?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hannah handed me a piece of paper, it had something wrapped inside it. I unwrapped it slowly, wondering what it was. I poured its content into my palm, and looked at Hannah in amazement.

"What is this?" I asked, facing Hannah with a surprise look on my face

"Its a tablet, you should know it, your mum is a nurse" Hannah replied
"So why do I need the tablet?"

"it will prevent you from getting pregnant "

As i turned away from Hannah, the enormity of what i had done began to sink in. I could get pregnant from all the activities of the previous night. In fact my whole life could change.

I threw the tablets down my throat and swallowed It. I prayed silently that It worked.

We walked slowly into the classroom, to continue the day's learning. I had started finding school very boring. I spent most of my time in the classroom secretly chatting with Ehis.

It seemed As though he had completely taken over my life. All that I could look forward to was sneaking out to meet him. I wondered if i was still normal.

The bell signaling the beginning of the last lecture before break rang. it was time to abscond from school again, Hannah and Ruth clutched to their school bags and headed out of the classroom.

I had made up my mind not to follow them. First, i had no idea where they were going, and I already had plans with Ehis later in the day. I felt I should let them do their own business.

Few seconds after leaving The classroom, Hannah returned and beckoned on me. I got up, and followed them to The rendezvous point, The gatehouse.

I stood aloof as Hannah and Ruth changed clothes.

"ain't you going with us? " Ruth asked,

"no, i have plans with Ehis later" i replied

"who is talking about Ehis ? Some of my friends just returned from Malaysia, they are taking us out. we ll just keep them company thats all. " Hannah cut in , obviously trying to persuade me

I thought about it for a while, it didn't sound like a bad offer, but i wasn't very comfortable with it. After the events of the other day, i had decided to be more discrete.

I had a really bad feeling about the whole trip, but i had to give in to Hannah 's persuation. She really wanted me to go, and i couldn't lets her down, not after all She had done for me.

I dashed to the classroom to get my bag, my getaway clothes were in there. I returned almost immediately, holding on to my school bag. Hannah and Ruth were already fully dressed.

I quickly changed into my new attire, it was a pink top with a tight fitting skirt that barely covered my knees. I sat down to allow ruth make me up, while Hannah went outside to recieve a call.

"they are waiting outside please hurry " hannah announced, as she rushed inside to pick up her purse.

Ruth applied the make up hurriedly, without paying attention to details as she would usually do. We grabbed our hand bags, handed the gate man his usual fees and walked out of the school.

Just outside the school fence, a car parked beside the road. It had no plate number, it was obviously new. I had never see that brand of car before. Who ever owned this must be very rich i said to myself.

Hannah led us towards the parked car. The rear door opened as we approached. A lavishly dressed young man, probably in his mid twenties alighted and held the door open for us.

Hannah galloped towards him and threw herself at him in a hug. He held her closely to himself and kissed her lips. Ruth greeted him, and extended a hand to him. He took ruth's hand in his and kissed the back of her palm.

I was a little disgusted by the entire public display, i merely greeted him without going close. I opened the front door and took my seat beside the driver.

Ruth and Hannah sat at the back. There were three boys seated inside the car, the driver beside me and two others behind. They all looked over dressed and irresponsibe, while trying to speak in a foreign accent.

Hannah introduced the three boys. There was mesode the driver, Aj the guy Hannah hugged and the rather quiet looking Ramsey seated along side Aj at the back.

As we embarked on our journey i would steal occasional glances at the rear view mirror, to observe what was hapenin behind. Hannah and Aj were kissing lustfully, while ruth was struggling to get Ramsey to keep his hands off her. It seemed she too was uncomfortable with the boys.

Mesode tried to engage me in small talk as he drove along. My short and pointed responses killed almost all his attempts. He would turn side ways from time to time to steal a glance at me, and lick his lips afterwards. I almost felt like a LovePeddler. The LovePeddler scenario did not feel right.

My phone beeped, it was a message from Ehis.

"baby, can i pick you up during break? Want us to hang out with some friends"

I felt a little regret as i read the message over and over again. If i hadn't listened to Hannah , i would have had alot of time to spend with the man i love, i thought to myself.

I explained to Ehis that i was very busy in school, and could not leave. I assured him i ll meet him later that day.

Mesode pulled over in front of a hotel. We all alighted. At this point, my discomfort became obvious. I had no idea why we stopped in a hotel, but i knew it was no place for a decent girl.

I kept looking around, hoping that no one recognises me. Mesode grabbed hold of my hand, and led me into the hotel. As we walked, i took time to look closely At him.

He looked really familiar, but i couldn't quite place the face. He had a striking resemblance with someone i had met before. But the image was blur and elusive.

Aj and Hannah approached a receptionist, while the read of us sat on a couch in the waiting room. Few seconds later, He beckoned on us to follow him.

We took a flight of stirs, then we emerged in a hallway. It had several room on the sides. Aj opened the door to one of the rooms , and motioned us in.

It was a fairly large room, adequately furnished and tastefully decorated. A large bed occupied the middle of the room, surrounded by couches of different sizes.

I stood for a while, looking around the room. Ruth and Hannah had already taken their seats on the couch, while Aj, Mesode and ramsey went outside to discuss.

As i noticed their absence, i moved closer to hannah, and whispered to her in a harsh time.

"what is all this? What are we doing in a hotel room?"

"my friend stop acting like a small girl, you don't know why we are here? " Hannah shot back At me with the same tone.

" you know Ella is not into this kind of runs, you shouldn't have brought her along. If i knew you were coming here , i wouldn't have followed you" Ruth cut in, standing up and facing Hannah.

Just as Hannah was about to reply, the door flew open. And the three boys walked in. Aj beckoned on Hannah, and she got up to meet him. He placed his hand around her waist and led her outside the room.

On her way out, see turned round and blew a kiss at us. Ruth drew closer and whispered into my ear. She simply told me to relax, before walking out of the room with ramsey.

I was suddenly alone with mesode. Cold shiver ran down my spine, i looked around, probably to find an escape route. The door wasnt locked, so i thought of dashing outside.

Mesode must have noticed my apprehension, he sat next to me on the couch, and began his smooth talking. He told me stories about his life in Malaysia, and how he and his friends had made millions.

He kept emphasising that he was in Nigeria to spend money. He sounded as if the money talk was crafted to turn me on. All the while, i kept my eyes fixed firmly on the door, hoping to dash out at the slightest opportunity.

Mesode gave me no such space. He began to run his hands slowly around my exposed tights and kissing me softly around my neck. I was nervous and uncomfortable, my heart pounded.

I felt dirty and cheap. All i wanted was to get out of the room. But my body was sending a completely different message. I could feel the wetness again.

I was already moaning slightly, and responding to his touch. His lips met mine, i wanted to resist, but my body seemed to be functioning independently.

He slid His tongue into my mouth, and i obliged. I felt his hands moving around my back underneath my clothes. It felt so wrong, but my body simply responded.

He unstrapped my bra, and it came off. He attempted to take off my clothes, when a knock on the door interrupted him. He got off me and walked towards the bed, trying to fetch something.

The knock on the door worried me, i remembered what happened to Hannah, if there was going to be someone else in this room, i can't tell what could happen.

I looked around, this felt like the perfect moment to escape. I snatched my bra from the floor and ran towards the door, hoping to push whoever was behind it away and run to safety.

The plan was very much simple to me, until i got to the door. I turned the handle round repeatedly, but the door wouldn't open. The person on the other side must have noticed the struggle.

He turned the handle with enough force to send the door flying. I stepped back a little to avoid being hit by the swinging door. As the door opened completely, the giant frame of a man stood at the entrance.

In my state of panic and confusion, it seemed as if the person in front of me covered the entire door. I never bordered to look up at him. I kept my face to the ground and ran towards him, hoping to push him out of the way as i had planned.

He caught me by the hand, and called out my name. The sound of the voice shocked me, it was familiar. In fact i could tell who it was, with out looking up.

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
I'm really sorry guyz. Theres no light here. My phones have been down since mornin, i had 2 wait till night to putting on generator
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Crocz:

Dude...the guy is trying to get copyright for his work, just be patient with him
better, i too like this story

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Funami i sight you o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
na her father e go be
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
Olamide1997:

Bros no b so na. Our transformer got burnt, i hadly have ba3 to type
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Aipete2:
Why are some people heartless? I logged into my fb acct nw and on one of d pages i Like, they posted this story there. I was seriously angry and typed a long note of abusive stuffs to the page. Bt please oh dicefrost, did u gv anybdy permission to post your work?

I certainly didnt. please post a link to the page, i ll lyk 2 av a word with d person
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
300wayne:
GUDMAWNIN BOSS BIN TRYNA EMAIL U BT IT NT GOIN TRU I LOVE UR WRK N I WANNA SEEK PERMISSION FRM U XO I CN SHEAR IT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Contact me on bbm, lets talk 7FD221E8
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
sirdouglas:
[color=#000099][/color]
It's ok man, i just hav to registr with nairaland to tell u hw amazing u hv been..........dnt take getting a patent for this work lightly or others will. Believe me

Thank u sir! Im encouraged....... Were z crocz by d way? Ur attention is required
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
To get your own ISBN/ISSN number, you only need to approach any of the National Library’s offices with the
following requirements;

1. An ISBN or ISSN application letter to the Director of the
National Library on your company’s letter-headed paper. For
example:

Abuja Office:
Plot 274
Central Business District,
Sanusi Dantata House,
Garki Abuja

Lagos:
Director,
National Library of Nigeria
ISSN/ISBN Agency
227 Hebert Macaulay Street
Alagomeji Yaba
Lagos

2. A Photocopy of certificate of incorporation
of your company (as registered by the Corporate Affairs
Commission of Nigeria – CAC)

3. The Printed manuscript or copy of the book you wish to get
ISBN for

4. Four thousand (4,000) Naira registration fee
If you choose to obtain the registration form and come back,
you need to submit the completed application form within two
weeks.

This process is not tedious provided you have all you need
before approaching the office. Depending on the number of
people you meet on queue, internet connectivity and power,
you can be done within an hour. However to officially file a
notice of your copyright, that power is vested with the Nigerian Copyright Commission.

You can send them email too but I donno how effective that is...you know OUR people in Nigeria na
And about 2, since you don't own a company yet...you are cleared since you are an individual[/quote]

I was nodding my head till i got to d 4k partgrin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
whizqueen:
Wao...Mehn... Dis is a great job @dicefrosh. Wonderful job u've done here! Started d story yestadae n am so eager to complete it.
My constructve critics are: make sure u proof read evry episode b4 u post dem here and also ur punctuations too u nid to work on dat. In one of d episodes i read(cnt reli recall wich) u wanted to refer to hannah n u mentioned ruth. I mean D day they went on d first date wia dey got wrist watch n fone, n had to call hannah's bf blah blah blah. Go tru it n correct it if u find it. N if u dnt i can help u fish it out. Lastly pls dnt take too long b4 updating ur story else pipu go lose interest, but for ur suspense in d story its so awesome or beta still its arresting one's interest.
Who says u cant compete with dem in literature section? Nigga dnt unda rate ursef oh, u r jes too good to bhold. The sky is ur starting point, kip d words flowing!
More grease to ur elbow, grt job i tell u. **ghosemode reactivated**
make una neva vex ooo 4 my comment

Oh, thanks a lot for your balanced criticism. I always have problem with punctuations, i just cant help it.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dem don get Ella patapata!!! Itching for the next update.... Dicefrost abeg no let that one tey like this oo... More grease to your elbow.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by stonecoldcafe: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
I was nodding my head till i got to d 4k partgrin

Your work is worth more than 4k. If you can do it! grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by najite00: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dicefrost,pls I beg you in God's unfialing name,don't delay this update like you did the last time....calling this piece a job welldone is an understatement,cannt remember ever been vaptivated by a story this much all my life

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dear God i beg torch dis op heart make he update 2moro mornin. Amen

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Highshar(f): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nyz write up
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by philismary(f): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2014
Dicefrost,I am still awake till this moment just because of you,pls dear update nah.Gudnite.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by radicalove(f): 3:27am On Nov 04, 2014
Something tells me that d giant looking man is Ehis, well, can't wait for d next update...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Chidonc(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2014
radicalove:
Something tells me that d giant looking man is Ehis, well, can't wait for d next update...

Na her papa
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2014
dicefrost:

Bros no b so na. Our transformer got burnt, i hadly have ba3 to type
ok. I am sorry,love this story. Make una com follow this story back
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by OlufemiWhit(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Na ehis she meet for door sha....ashawo

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.