Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,101 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (174108 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Chidonc(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dicefrost, dis my email adress.........victorlouis69@gmail.com. Or drop urs let me contact u
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Chidonc:
Dicefrost, dis my email adress.........victorlouis69@gmail.com. Or drop urs let me contact u
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Chidonc(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
dicefrost:

Dicefrost92@gmail.com

Ok , I got it bro
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Legacy44(f): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Great story dicefrost.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by chidiidika(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Crocz:
All of you that pressured Ehis, oh sorry, dicefrost grin to finish the story abruptly should bear it on your conscience that you gave the story an awkward ending...given the time and patience, I know Ehis (dicefrost) would have come up with better ending

Mors certa hora incerta e ab imo pectore

Come are u trying to say this is a true life story lipsrsealed undecided? Why are u mistaking Ehis to Dicefrost and vice-versa......hmmmmmmmm Dicefrost is reading ur comment on BlackBerry classic Q20 OLED screen grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by rossyc(f): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nice write up, please endeavour to publish it because it will be very educating for secondary school students.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
MadCow1:

Dont Mention.. grin

And that is not me o!! Thats my former Landlord Baba Gbolahan. grin
Oh! Extend my greetings to Baba gbolahan oh
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderful piece dicefrost.. you're such a good writer...More ink to ya pen o jare! !
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Rochero(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Really enjoyed your story,I do appreciate
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ddooskie(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Masterpiece! Nice organisation, suspense; on point, story; superb. A must read for all parents and parents-to-be. More power to your elbow. Dice, I envy skill oh. God bless.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
chidiidika:

Come are u trying to say this is a true life story lipsrsealed undecided? Why are u mistaking Ehis to Dicefrost and vice-versa......hmmmmmmmm Dicefrost is reading ur comment on BlackBerry classic Q20 OLED screen grin

That's because I'm convinced that Ehis is Dicefrost! shocked
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
dicefrost too dey drag story jor, u need to see other sexuality threads, THEY keep the update coming regularly

remember delay is dangerous
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by jimohibrahim(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Oh gosh I hate Hannah, I just wish you can tell us about her end cos its looks like she eats and still have the cake at the end of the day..
I pitied Ella(weeping) but what can I do..
I think the brilliant write up really touched me..
I am so angry with the bad boys, don't bother asking cos I didn't take it personal..I'm just sad and weeping for no reason...

THANK YOU OP..

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Crocz:

U b odion cousin grin :-
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
constance500:
dicefrost too dey drag story jor, u need to see other sexuality threads, THEY keep the update coming regularly

remember delay is dangerous

I'm not a sexuality writer though.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by chinedumo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Fabulous and touching
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by kdidi: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dicefrost take it from me u are indeed gud. Ur story ended in a way that we have to decide what would follow up i tink i kind of luv dat way. Remain blessed
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by mizkeleke(f): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wow nice piece @ dicefrost..... My chips n beer don't finish already. grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by davroca16(m): 4:20am On Nov 19, 2014
Best story ever.smiley

That's all I could sum up to describe your hard work.

Thanks. I hope to see you at the top tomorrow. Cause I'll be there.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2014
dicefrost:
Thanks for reading everyone. Please do drop ur opinion on the story, and suggestions for the future. My next story ll b titled "Rugged men" it ll hit your screens at the end of the month........ Thank you all...... Dicefrost
Dicefrost. Abeg na-e no suppose end dis way-what will happen to hannah?ehis?baby?ella?her parents? Pls let there be part 2. I really love this story a lot
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2014
well- i can say this is one of the best story i have ever read if not the best. If u continue like this-The sky is ur limit. The plot,the diction,the conclusion? Everything about this story is world class even dicefrost class. More power to ur elbow
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by febby419(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Great story so touching n educative indeed one wrong turn can change many things in our life so we all ought to be careful of d choices we make and d friends we keep
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
dicefrost:

U b odion cousin grin :-

Odion's cousin isn't cool but I am cheesy
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by osadhordy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nice story bro.................but it shouldn't have end there
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by real86(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Olamide1997:
Dicefrost. Abeg na-e no suppose end dis way-what will happen to hannah?ehis?baby?ella?her parents? Pls let there be part 2. I really love this story a lot
Dicefrost...i don't think the.story should end the way it did. After the were asked to work out of Ehis parents house,the pregnant young girl went to meet Ehis and told him he was going to look for the baby. The story can be much more better if you consider doing more work on her life after the pregnancy and probably going back to school and bringing their parts together somehow. What do you think?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ladej(m): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Aipete2:
Have met many of them atleast i will graduate next year. Cos even when you come my way, i won't give you attention, i will not say a word n just look at you frm head to toe. So after your story oh i will now ask the lessons derived and when you have nothing to say, i will just leave the place instantly
STORY[/size][size=8pt]
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ladej(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
ugwum007:

forgive me but looking at ur profile pic, even a blind man wil want to continue being blind on meeting u.
bros.....u wicked o. chai
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by StormAngel(f): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dicefrost i cant explain d emotions flooding in me rite now. Thanks so much 4 dis story. So many lessons in it. Infact, m so luvin u nw. Lolz. I wish u greater heights dear. cheesy. I await ur next story.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
ladej:
bros.....u wicked o. chai
Shut up oga ade. We've forgotten about that, God will heal you sha
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
ladej:
STORY[/size][size=8pt]
Bitter fact, oga squeeze well
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Emmysmith63(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nice one bro..cant wait to catch u up on rugged men
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by chidiidika(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Crocz:

Badoo!!!!!!,so what made u think so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 2 - Deleted / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.