Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (174135 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
chidiidika:

Badoo!!!!!!,so what made u think so?

If you notice the way he describes every scene, every action and expression of people...his description of places and environment...It just reflect on someone who's there when it happened...especially the Ehis part cos most of his scenes he gave an unusually extreme details of the events

So I concluded that it's either dicefrost's has a very odd sense of imagination (which I doubt very much) or Ehis is dicefrost! shocked

I'm more inclined towards the last thou...available evidence suggest so grin *clears throat*
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
real86:
Dicefrost...i don't think the.story should end the way it did. After the were asked to work out of Ehis parents house,the pregnant young girl went to meet Ehis and told him he was going to look for the baby. The story can be much more better if you consider doing more work on her life after the pregnancy and probably going back to school and bringing their parts together somehow. What do you think?

Olamide1997:
well- i can say this is one of the best story i have ever read if not the best. If u continue like this-The sky is ur limit. The plot,the diction,the conclusion? Everything about this story is world class even dicefrost class. More power to ur elbow

I would av loved to push d story much further, but it seems everyone is tired of suspense

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by jimohibrahim(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Crocz:

If you notice the way he describes every scene, every action and expression of people...his description of places and environment...It just reflect on someone who's there when it happened...especially the Ehis part cos most of his scenes he gave an unusually extreme details of the events

So I concluded that it's either dicefrost's has a very odd sense of imagination (which I doubt very much) or Ehis is dicefrost! shocked

I'm more inclined towards the last thou...available evidence suggest so grin *clears throat*
Dude I know you've taken the story too personal but your evidence proves nothing..
Firstly if Ehis was dicefrost..how did he explain Ella's part whenever she's at home with her parent perfectly?
Secondly if Ehis was dicefrost..how did he know that hannah slept with one of the staff in the school when the backpack containing new clothes and phone was seized?
Thirdly if Ehis was dicefrost... How did he knew everything that happened at the psychiatric hospital?
The list goes on and on..all you just need to do is read the perfect story and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
jimohibrahim:

Dude I know you've taken the story too personal but your evidence proves nothing..
Firstly if Ehis was dicefrost..how did he explain Ella's part whenever she's at home with her parent perfectly?
Secondly if Ehis was dicefrost..how did he know that hannah slept with one of the staff in the school when the backpack containing new clothes and phone was seized?
Thirdly if Ehis was dicefrost... How did he knew everything that happened at the psychiatric hospital?
The list goes on and on..all you just need to do is read the perfect story and enjoy.

Lolz...dude, I was actually trying to make a joke grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Crocz:

He do got u tongue
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by peeparty(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Welldone ma bio pheww finally completed it
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2014
dicefrost:

He do got u tongue

Yeah...he has more point I guess grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ladej(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Aipete2:
Bitter fact, oga squeeze well
love you too
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ladej(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
Aipete2:
Shut up oga ade. We've forgotten about that, God will heal you sha
that's quite rude my dear Aipete2. surely youre mentally incapacitated
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by jimohibrahim(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Crocz:

Oh ok..
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
ladej:
that's quite rude my dear Aipete2. surely youre mentally incapacitated
Lolz. God will heal you sha, cos you caused it
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ladej(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aipete2:
God bless you always
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ardel(f): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dnt mind them, when the story was going on smoothly with the suspense, they where screaming too much suspense and delay as if they asked you to start the story now they are saying it didn't end well.I thought they said it getting too long...
dicefrost:

I would av loved to push d story much further, but it seems everyone is tired of suspense
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ardel(f): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmm, some people really digested this story!Amazing!I hope you read and digest your academic or professional books like this.
jimohibrahim:

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by jimohibrahim(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
ardel:
Hmmm, some people really digested this story!Amazing!I hope you read and digest your academic or professional books like this.
Lol..you got me...
I think my academic is on high grade..
I just wish I can just read my books once and understand it perfectly the way I did with this amazing story..actually this is the first story I read on here and I'm hoping to read more..I'm not really into stories like this before(I face my academics fully) but now i feel like reading good stories like this everyday..I hope you enjoyed it too.

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ssphobia(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
dicefrost, I guest maybe the story can still continue, I mean if u can work harder on this story. you tell us what happen to Ella, did she abort the baby?or she keep it. did Ehis later go and collect his baby back? so u see there should be part two of this lovely story which I believe ur readers will be very happy to know the ground total of this story. thanks
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aipete2:

Sweetie, where have you been?...miss you o wink
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by jimohibrahim(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
you just gotta continue @dicefrost..
I just can't get the image of the story of my little head..lol
What happened to Ella at last?
Was the bad boy who drugged Ruth caught at last?
Did Hannah and her new crew later fall victim too?
And I have some questions about the already told story
Why is Ella so dumb,I thought she is a smart girl from a well disciplined home, one of her friend was gang raped on her first outing with them and she still insist on going out with them again..
She(ella) knew that boys like that use girls of her kind for money rituals and yet she ignored that fact...huh?
I knew Ehis is a bad boy right from the start, and he and his cousin has initially plan to sleep with Ella..that why few minutes after he find Ella at the hotel,he himself is already with another girl..and this Dumb Ella is still begging him.
I rest my case before somebody ask me again if I'm doing well academically..lol

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by MD45: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
ladej:
STORY[/size][size=8pt]

Dicefrost. Just call this season 1. Season 2 should follow but please the lag in between shud not b like that of season 1. Consult with ur fellow writers to entangle the story some more so it can b fired up to like say 5 seasons. I feel u shud give ur fans that. Ha ha.... it's just a suggestion. the final say is urs. Thank u for the very thrilling and educative story. MD45.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Jopac: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2014
@dicefrost thank you for this lovely story. What a sad ending. I have learnt a lot from this story.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by charijee(f): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2014
One wrong turn that actually destroyed Ella's life
Dicefrost you rock
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Crocz:

Sweetie, where have you been?...miss you o wink
Just too busy nowadays. Missing ya too
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by berbajiday(m): 1:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Crocz:
All of you that pressured Ehis, oh sorry, dicefrost grin to finish the story abruptly should bear it on your conscience that you gave the story an awkward ending...given the time and patience, I know Ehis (dicefrost) would have come up with better ending

Mors certa hora incerta e ab imo pectore
spot on bro, I thought I was the only one that noticed an awkward end to the story. Lovely story diefrost but somehow I think it was rushed. I guess d fans couldn't wait any longer.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by berbajiday(m): 1:49am On Nov 22, 2014
Thanks for d captivating story diefrost, God bless you. I'm sure there's a lesson or two to learn from ds story by parents and d females.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by lastchild: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2014
JulieEarth:
This is very nice. I recommend that u publish this, as it will be useful to our teenagers in JSS and SSS.
I saw ur mail notification,dat mail is dormant,reach me on this timitaf9@gmail.com
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ityP(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Itzshaxee:
i guess i should meet you one on one bro! Just tell me where you're in my area, since we're from the same tribe!

I smell foul play!!!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ityP(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Equado:
really...dice frost aint d sole intellect bhynd dt story...ah v proof...s

This guy is right...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
ityP:

This guy is right...

Are we still on this? Please provide proof
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by whizqueen(f): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
dicefrost:

U shuldn't av done dat. If u still av a grt picture in mind to continue d story. U can do dat n tag it #one wrong turn 2. Buh u gatto add more cast n eliminate some. Does dat sound like nollywood??
For me d end of d story depicits d name n itx reali ok. Weldone!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ityP(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
whizqueen:

U shuldn't av done dat. If u still av a grt picture in mind to continue d story. U can do dat n tag it #one wrong turn 2. Buh u gatto add more cast n eliminate some. Does dat sound like nollywood??
For me d end of d story depicits d name n itx reali ok. Weldone!

I also feel the place it ended is the right place to end... If it ends rosy, it becomes a cliché cos most stories end rosy
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ardel(f): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
jimohibrahim:

Lol..you got me...
I think my academic is on high grade..
I just wish I can just read my books once and understand it perfectly the way I did with this amazing story..actually this is the first story I read on here and I'm hoping to read more..I'm not really into stories like this before(I face my academics fully) but now i feel like reading good stories like this everyday..I hope you enjoyed it too.
Sure I did.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by jimohibrahim(m): 2:43am On Nov 23, 2014
dicefrost:

Are we still on this? Please provide proof
Pls just ignore them, you know some Haterz will always have something to say...

And by the way,can you sign my autograph by following me on my profile..lol
Plsssssssss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 2 - Deleted / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.