Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (172898 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by alexis007(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Crocz:

Dude..if u gat nothing to contribute pls begone
There is a positive attitude here
the last time i checked....i owed you nothing....why are u tearing your pants into shreds because of me?....abi you are advertising yourself so that i could notice you?....somebody get me an Ak-47 so that i'd kill all this attention-seekers once and for all cry
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Missyetty(f): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ruth fit lie ooo, i hail er.....she dey try wel wel
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kai.. Since morning. No update..
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sheguy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
constance500: Kai.. Since morning. No update..

Me self i tire oh.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Zikyke(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oga dice abeg try 2 day update more..u dey try#

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by rhemakid1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=dicefrost]
My parents had a knack for picking seats at the front. This means i had to walk almost the entire length of the hall. The different eyes staring at me made me shy. I notice men, old and young staring at my butt, or looking up at my cleavage. I scanned through the audience hoping to catch sight of Ehis.

you and this ur cleavage showing tops in church sha.Lol...nice write up anyways grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by rhemakid1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=dicefrost]My parents had a knack for picking seats at the front. This means i had to walk almost the entire length of the hall. The different eyes staring at me made me shy. I notice men, old and young staring at my butt, or looking up at my cleavage. I scanned through the audience hoping to catch sight of Ehis.

you and this your cleavage showing tops in church shaa ..anyways nice write up, keep it up. waiting for updates
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Princesschi(f): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dicefrost shey monday neva reach for wia u dey ne?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
The 6'o clock alarmed buzzed with It's usual disrespect and insolence. I hated that alarm. It seems to go off during the sweetest part of my sleep.

Unlike most people though, i loved Monday mornings. It meant going back to school. It way my getaway, my only chance of leaving this cell.

Today was a special Monday, i was going to do something i had never done before. I was excited and scared at the same time.

My day began like every other day, i jumped out of bed 5 minutes after the alarm, and dragged myself to the sitting room for morning devotion.

Once again, order than mumbling a few unintelligible words, i had no active participation in the prayers.

My mind was solely focused on getting to school. As soon as the prayer ended, i greeted every one, and headed straight for the kitchen to do my chores.

I finished up quite early, the zeal and speed with which i finished my chores surprised my mum, i was fond of lingering on chores.

I bathed swiftly, and got set for school. My white shirt and blue skirt were properly ironed. There was not a single stain on my stockings.

I looked as neat and tidy as possible, everything was in order. I came out of the house, and sat inside my mum's car waiting for her to take me to school. She took me to and from school every single day of my 6 years in secondary school.

As i sat there, my mind began to wander. I was about to do something strange and unfamiliar. How ll this day turn out? Where exactly is Ehis going to take me? I was unsure of myself, but i just couldn't wait to find out.

My mum joined me in the car few minutes later, it was already 7:45am. She started the engine and we zoomed off. My day was just about to start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
The usual traffic in Benin city ensured that i was almost late for school. My mum Droped me off exactly 2 minutes before 8 0'clock. She handed me a hundred naira note for lunch, and zoomed off.

As i walked through the gate, i took time to examine the entire school compound. And kept wondering how i would be able to make it out without being noticed.

The entire compound was tightly secured. The perimeter fence was high, and lined with barbed wire. It was impossible to jump over.

The school had 2 entrances, and 2 security posts. One in front and one behind. Each had stern looking men manning the gates, with strict warning not to allow students out of the compound till the school closes.

The security arrangement in the school, coupled with the hostile nature of the gatemen made the school look more like a federal prison than a learning center.

I walked straight to the assembly hall with my bag firmly hung on my shoulders, as i was already late.

The morning assembly was like every other one. We sang some hymns, recited the national anthem and performed other daily routine.

The principal made an announcement, reminding all SS3 students of the commencement of waec and JAMB registration, we were to part with the sum of 25thousand naira in all.

The annoucement was greeted with some happiness, it meant we would soon be out of secondary school. I can't wait to be in the university, it would mean one thing.....Freedom!

We marched to our various classes, singing along.

As soon as we sat in class, i moved to Ruth's seat. I couldn't contain my excitement. I wanted all the details of the escape plan. How exactly I'm i going to leave this school compound?.

Ruth and Hannah looked at me with surprise and laughed hysterically. My naivity must have amused them. I looked like a curious lamb perhaps.

" Did you bring extra clothes?" Ruth asked

"why? What for?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

"Haba you can't be walking outside with your school uniform na, you want to tell the entire Benin that you escaped from school?" Hannah replied, a little irritated.

"i didn't know i had to, so what do we do now?" I asked, with a worried look

"Ruth will give you her own"

"will you?"

Ruth obliged, she always comes in handy for evil deeds. She was like the devil's assistant to me.

I was about to ask other questions, when the class suddenly became quiet. Our class teacher had just walked in.

I turned around and headed for my seat.

"last period before break" Ruth wispered to me. As I approached my seat.

The morning lessons went by slowly. I barely understood anything that was said in class, thanks to the fear and excitement building up inside me.

The bell rang, to signify the end of the third lesson of the day, and the beginning of the last lesson before break.

The subject was geography, which i don't offer. I got up and hurried left the class before the teacher arrives. Ruth and Hannah were right behind me. They were both holding their school bags, mine was still on my seat.

They led me towards the security post behind the school. I kept wondering how we were going to walk past the gateman.

As soon as the gateman saw us, he beckoned on us to hurry up. We quickened our pace, and entered the gate house.

I saw too other girls inside the house, i couldn't tell which class they were, because they were no longer on their uniforms.

One was putting on blue denim jean trousers, with a white t-shirt, with very low neck line that revealed some cleavage.

She was busy applying make up, she hardly noticed our presence. Her companion seemed a little more decent, she was uneasy and shy just like me.

They finished their make up, and handed 1000 naira note to the gate man.

He stepped outside, opened the gate and looked around for a while. When he was sure no one was in sight, he beckoned on them to proceed. They both walked briskly across the gate and out of sight.

It would be really difficult for anyone to spot them, because the rear gate was quite far from the main school compound, and it was shielded by trees and tall grasses.

It is rare for anyone to use the rear gate. It is mainly used during the morning hours, to ease traffic.

As i stood and watched, i began to understand how the whole process works. The gate man was merely making money off the girls.

He collects, a fee of 500 naira from each girl, and allows them escape unnoticed. The gate house was their changing room. The gateman even keeps their uniform safe when they are gone.

It all seemed like a safe plan, at least for now.

"here, put this on" Ruth ordered, as she handed me a pair of leggings and a pink top.

I struggled into the trousers. It felt really wierd, i had never worn trousers before, my mum doesn't like it on me, even if she wears.

Hannah opened her school bag, and brought out a box containing make up accessories, and handed them over to me.

I held on to them, not knowing what exactly to do with them. I have never used make up before. This was a whole new experience for me.

Ruth noticed my dilemma, and came to my rescue. She applied the make up on my face, layer after layer. I felt like a different person already.

I grabbed a mirror from the box, and looked at my face. I couldn't believe how pretty i was.

The red lipstick matched my earrings, the handbag went with the shoes. Everything looked perfect. I wished i could look like this every day.

Ruth brought out her phone, and dialed a number. I guess she called Ehis.

Few minutes later, we heard the sound of a car horn just outside the gate.

The gate man came out, looked around around as usual, to make sure no one sees us. He signaled us to go. Hannah handed over a thousand naira note to him, as we made our way outside.

Ruth waved me farewell with a smile on her face, urging me to have fun. She did not go with us, because i had
Borrowed her cloths.

A car was packed just outside the fence. I recognized it, it was the same car from Sunday.

The door opened, and i sat in front. Hannah took the back seat. There was someone else at the back, a boy. I haven't seen him before. But judging by his appearance, he was in his late twenties.

I turned towards Ehis at the drivers seat. He smiled as my eyes met his.

"you look beautiful honey"

"thank you" I replied, almost blushing.

He introduced me to the boy at the back, his name was Odion, he was a cousin of Ehis, who just returned from his NYSC.

I turned around and greeted him in English. He extended a hand, and i gave him mine. He drew my hand up to his mouth and kissed the back of my palm.

"You are such a pretty lady" he said, starring down my cleavage.

I was a little embarrassed

"thank you sir" i replied, trying to turn around quickly before he tears of my bra with his eyes.

Ehis started the ignition, and drove straight ahead. I had no idea where we were going, or what we were going to do. Ehis simply said we would hang out.

I raised my head and looked at the rear view mirror, i could see Hannah and Odion. They were kissing lustfully. He had one hand underneath her skirt manipulating her,while the other caressed her breast.

My heart began to beat faster. I felt the tension building up in my head. Only then i realised what was going to happen that day.

I was deeply terrified, I didn't think i wanted to do this anymore. But it was already too late, as Ehis pulled over and stoped the car.

*** more updates tomorrow***

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Princesschi(f): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
First to read and comment. Weldone dicefrost.
I'm really scared for dis girl. Ehis shld not do anytin stupid to her oo.

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Princesschi: First to read and comment. Weldone dicefrost.
I'm really scared for dis girl. Ehis shld not do anytin stupid to her oo.

I dey see u
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hehehe...Ehis go be like "we can't come this far into the river and not swim it" cheesy

^^^but madam you na character o cheesy
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by kingsley18(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ehis go kill that girl... Chai i dey pity her, becos she no go fix use dat her leg waka again!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by PrincessB1(f): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
If d unexpected happens her eyes go clearundecided
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Crocz: Hehehe...Ehis go be like "we can't come this far into the river and not swim it" cheesy

^^^but madam you na character o cheesy

hehehe, she don enter one chance
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by MANGAM(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dicefrost is Ehis
dicefrost:

hehehe, dicefrost is a guy!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
dicefrost:

hehehe,
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
MANGAM: Dicefrost is Ehis

see accusation o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by MANGAM(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Got u there dicefrost. Ehis wil ruin Ela's life
dicefrost:

see accusation o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
SOME GUY IS COPYING AND PASTING THIS STORY ON HIS BLOG. I'VE SEEN IT ON FACEBOOK TOO. PLS WHOEVER YOU ARE, IT'S NOT FAIR. YOU CAN'T STEAL SOMEBODY'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND POSE IT AS YOURS. IT'S PLAGIARISM. I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER, I JUST DO THIS FOR FUN, SO I DO NOT PLACE RESTRICTIONS ON MY WORK. BUT IF YOU MUST USE IT, AT LEAST CONTACT ME FIRST.

4 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by MANGAM(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
dicefrost: SOME GUY IS COPYING AND PASTING THIS STORY ON HIS BLOG. I'VE SEEN IT ON FACEBOOK TOO. PLS WHOEVER YOU ARE, IT'S NOT FAIR. YOU CAN'T STEAL SOMEBODY'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND POSE IT AS YOURS. IT'S PLAGIARISM. I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER, I JUST DO THIS FOR FUN, SO I DO NOT PLACE RESTRICTIONS ON MY WORK. BUT IF YOU MUST USE IT, AT LEAST CONTACT ME FIRST.

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dicefrost ur story is actually very interesting. But u should bear it in mind that d longer we wait, d more our interest reduces. I tink u should work on dat.

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
veegirl: Dicefrost ur story is actually very interesting. But u should bear it in mind that d longer we wait, d more our interest reduces. I tink u should work on dat.

I understand your point, but there's a limit to how much i can type in a day. I'm busy sometimes. but I ll do more i promise
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
dicefrost:

I understand your point, but there's a limit to how much i can type in a day. I'm busy sometimes. but I ll do more i promise

Nice. Will come back 2 read cos of d way u replied.
Tanx.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by bobonkiti101(m): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
This guy is such a great story teller. Intriguing,interesting and captivating plot. I'm sure many nairalanders can relate with many aspects of this story.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by mabeni(m): 5:04am On Sep 30, 2014
The story is damn interesying!26e s2
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 5:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Dicefrost. This ur suspense no go kill grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2014
datx wt is hapening nw oo
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2014
dicefrost: SOME GUY IS COPYING AND PASTING THIS STORY ON HIS BLOG. I'VE SEEN IT ON FACEBOOK TOO. PLS WHOEVER YOU ARE, IT'S NOT FAIR. YOU CAN'T STEAL SOMEBODY'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND POSE IT AS YOURS. IT'S PLAGIARISM. I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER, I JUST DO THIS FOR FUN, SO I DO NOT PLACE RESTRICTIONS ON MY WORK. BUT IF YOU MUST USE IT, AT LEAST CONTACT ME FIRST.

Bro dat is d attitude of some
people they just hav dis
gruesome nature to b
stealing someones story
thereby taking all d glory Pls i beg u dicefrost dnt let
dis weigh u dwn
#and for u the plagiarist kip
up *do to others wt u wnt
dem to do 2 u* i av said my
own
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by lawrenceunaa: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2014
sweet story

Ella go hear am today
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Please continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.