Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira (7163 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? / Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: niiiiiiiinoooooo it caaaaaaan'ttttt

Why didnt you respond to my mail?
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by spanzed(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nice idea but somethings aren't meant to be...like the window shopping...how would u go to the boutique and choose a cloth but fail to pay for it immediately it sounds absurd...the girl would be like WDF did u bring me here for...
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by naijaboiy: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: u dnt need to b feeling nething. When naijaboiy is there...
Yes baby,,i'm here for you kiss
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: niiiiiiiinoooooo it caaaaaaan'ttttt

Aah, You naughty gurl !

It can !
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by chidekings(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha ha ha.... grin grin grin you funny. zobo!...ha ha ha and bicycle ha ha ha ha ha..inshort I just can't imagine it . grin grin grin

so suggest what we do,but bear in mind that our budget should not exceed 500.
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
letsdothis:

Why didnt you respond to my mail?
mail not working
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
Yes baby,,i'm here for you kiss
smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Aah, You naughty gurl !

It can !
naughty boy! It cannot!
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: naughty boy! It cannot!

Lol,,,

And who said Am naughty ?
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by valdes00(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
With the way wey EVATHYST dey plan for me, dis kind formation no fit work...... I better nt follow this OP if I no wan enter canal.... Lolz
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: smiley smiley smiley
angry angry
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Lol,,,

And who said Am naughty ?
I know
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by chimerase2: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Very funny cheesy
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: I know

Lol,,,,, no you don't !
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Lol,,,,, no you don't !

I do oh
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: I do oh

Lol, Marieeeeee Am not doing these with Yoooooooooou !
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by naijasaint: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
rozzay: If I hear! Cream cracker nd zobo for naija y not make d venue sambisa forest. Lolz anyway no be by force say who no get money must get gf abeg
Strictly for guyz rember?
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by tpia1: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
strolling is just as good as bicycle.

zobo drink doesnt always trump pure or cold bottled water.

i think for N200, might as well go with zero naira.

its about having an understanding girlfriend, and this also depends on your own ability to discern what that means.

1 Like

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by ireneony(f): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
I leave my house in the morning without eating, after I don follow u waka from morning go reach evening u come give me zobo(sorrel) and cream cracker, guy u must be high crack

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Lol, Marieeeeee Am not doing these with Yoooooooooou !
niiinooo I have to do this with yooooouuuu!
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: niiinooo I have to do this with yooooouuuu!

Lol.. auh auh

Am nat ready,,,
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Lol.. auh auh

Am nat ready,,,
u better be!
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: u better be!

Lol,,,,, you're nat gonna force Me,, are you ?
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
op got me cracking
can't just imagine going to a boutique without buying anything....the girl will be like, 'this nigger is crazy'
funniest thing is that she probably won't complain that particular day...
but try calling her any other time,she won't even pick the call,then try texting her,asking if she would like to go on another date
she will call you back herself and rain curses on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thats rubbish.....We call that stinginess...

When you have the money, spend for your babe....Even before she demand for it.....Let people know and see your hand.....

When you are cashless and broke....Let her know....You might be lucky, she might understand....

Is it compulsory you take her on a date with 200 naira??...When you no say you no get money, kukuma siddown for your house.....

1 Like

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Tymax(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
We know all those lofty things you wrote only work in movies. Naija babe go slap you and your rickety bicycle.
grin grin Flash the cash bro. Flash the damn cash!

2 Likes

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
temigracie: Thats rubbish.....We call that stinginess...

When you have the money, spend for your babe....Even before she demand for it.....Let people know and see your hand.....

When you are cashless and broke....Let her know....You might be lucky, she might understand....

Is it compulsory you take her on a date with 200 naira??...When you no say you no get money, kukuma siddown for your house.....

Shoo. Cee as your body dey hot..

Lol,,,,, cheerup. I've got a private jet, We can fly to alabama , miami , dublin , paris you name it ..
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Sheenor: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Try dis nd yyh lost her forever

1 Like

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by miqos02(m): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2014
hehehehe
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by tpia1: 4:42am On Sep 23, 2014
date with zero naira:

mosquitos would prevent this in nigeria i guess.

1 Like

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by tpia1: 4:46am On Sep 23, 2014
the bike isnt necessarily a bad idea, but if the girl falls off or something, isnt that counterproductive.
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
tpia1: the bike isnt necessarily a bad idea, but if the girl falls off or something, isnt that counterproductive.

She will sit on the bicycle’s seat after a while. Err…my brother before she hops in, make sure that she is not the overweight type that will deflate the bicycle’s tires. If someone’s daughter falls down and dislocates her waist, you are on your own! Your date will be turned to hate. So use the bicycle procedure only for a slim babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nairaland Hot Babe Almost Finish My Sperm Yesternight. See Her Pics / How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time / Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.