Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) (7165 Views)

I Think Am Pregnant (graphic Vagina Picture) / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Xenry: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Nairalanders, do you know that the inside of the vagina and the inside of a cheek is made of the same tissue? Do you believe that? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by CursedNsukka: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Xenry:
Nairalanders, do you know that the inside of the vagina and the inside of a cheek is made of the same tissue? Do you believe that? grin
Same as inside of your anus

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Can men ever survive and exist without a vagina? The answer is .....NO

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Botking: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

I guess you're an adult, so reason like one,

We M/F can't survive without each other, if you're in doubt of this, I will challenge you to go to a dating site, you will see adult women age 40,50,60,70, whom you suppose they have had enough of relationship in their life already, but there they're looking for a young dick to sucks.

Well maybe you're a kid, because that's how most young girls reason, you can never ever find an adult women debating whether they need dick or not, is only the young ones because they're having suitor left right center.

So young lad release, is a matter of prespective

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Choi!........abeg no tell me sey I carry vagina for mouth dey Waka upandan and I still don't know.........

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Weird fact not wired face.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Xenry: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Weird fact not wired face.
Thanks for noticing that grin.
That's a weird typo grin!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Yes.
Check this out: the size of a woman's mouth is the same as her vagina.
So you see all those ladies with big mouths like septic tank? They have a very wide vagina.
Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Laggafin: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mehn ds one choke
Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Saintmary(f): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Yes.
Check this out: the size of a woman's mouth is the same as her vagina.
So you see all those ladies with big mouths like septic tank? They have a very wide vagina.

Thank God you have a Mummy.

Isn't God so wonderful.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by JOACHINpedro: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Cloning and incubation have rendered your assertion pointless.

The future is.....
[img]https://c./IuSiVuKX1V0AAAAC/science-a-million-ways-to-die-in-the-west.gif[/img]
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Toto sweet pass mouth action nah grin
Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
grin grin grin grin
Earth was made for both genders so neither can do without the other. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by puppie017: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Same as inside of your anus
Werey
Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Valkrie: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Same tissue also with the intestine...slimy and sleeky....!!
Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Davincom: 12:42am On Sep 16, 2021
I build website and web app for small businesses at an affordable price.

We do a complete Professional job from Wireframing to the complete project, delivered at the right time.

You can chat me on WhatsApp: 07018952757 for my information.
Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by EdoRabbit(f): 1:39am On Sep 16, 2021
No corrupt me o cool
Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Xenry:
You are Correct.
The VAGINA
The MOUTH.
The ANUS
These 3 have same epithelial lining called
the non-keratinised stratified squamous.

However, those who engage in regular ANAL SEX are predisposed to Anal cancer because with consistent thrusting through the ANUS, this anal epithelium undergoes metaplasia.
Metaplastic changes are usually reversible if the implicating agent is withheld or removed.
However, if the agent is allowed to prevail regularly through the ANUS, it causes dysplastic changes thereby leading to an overgrowth of the squamous tissue into a distorted columar.
With the emergence of this, CANCER begins.
The ANUS undergoes these pathological changes because it needs to withstand the regular thrusting it suffers through itself.

AGAIN, some people here may want to ask why the VAGINA doesn't suffer such despite persistent thrusting from the penis.
The VAGINA escapes such because it has receives secretions from Bartholin's glands during sex, thereby negating the effects of FRICTION.

Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by Oluwamanuel: 5:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Lmao, giving heads to women Is an abomination overthere �
Xenry:
Re: Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) by femi4: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2021
Saintmary:

Thank God you have a Mummy.

Isn't God so wonderful.
Don't mind the irresponsible soul

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Knacking A Pregnant Woman? / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.