Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose (30075 Views)

Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose / Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Blaqsmith(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: He was not praying neither was he swearing at Ekiti. He is stating the obvious fact that those who are not blinded by sentiment, those who are modern, those who do not believe in anarchy know and accept for a fact.

Olopa ewo ni tepe.
lol grin

And did I curse him too?
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2014
smartchoice:

If only you knew...... That judgement must be delivered!.... Before weekend
It must be delivered!
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2014
smartchoice:

What's your disappointment worth?
I wonder o!
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Johnnyessence(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2014
a politician that's breeding thugs will not be diligent and suceeful I his assignment just wait and see.d law will take his course.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: Very clear he is taking sides? He went to school to learn his job and if he is not competent to do the job, he won't be put there.

A good man allows justice take its course and if he is not happy, he goes to the appeal court to appeal the judgment.

I am not surprised he is all of a sudden a good man, the memory of the rice collected hasn't dried off simply because the baton of power hasn't landed in Fayose's hand.

No worry, just be patient. All of una tone go soon change. Matter of time.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2014
smartchoice:

Tell them
Make them hear!
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2014
APC Tinubu declared Rig and Roast if election is rigged, election was eventually free, fair and credible. Now, PDP declared wrong judgement/bias judge and attack. We all know PDP knows how to Rig on election day while APC knows how to use court proceedings to manipulate. They better allow d sleeping dog lie else Fayose and team won't take simple with dem, d beast in dat guy may manifest if they push him to d wall.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Blaqsmith: y do u prefer being so dumb? Did I quote u or mention ur name?

Alainise.
You did not have to.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by RoyalRoy(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Blaqsmith:

Am disappointed in ur comment up there ^^^

Why are you dissapointed?

You also voted for Fayose? Or you collected his Rice and Fufu?

Which one?

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: A comment from someone who has nothing to say.

Pay back the intellectual bank or have you been fully declared intellectually bankrupt? That won't surprise me should it be the case, we all ( not only me ) saw it coming.
Hahaahahaha. What do you expect from that as**? Ignore him jare.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by murphybo(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2014
people are taking this in wrong direction its a socio political group called E.11 and Apc that filed d case against Fayose that in nigeria constitution any impeached governor or president is not allowed to contest for any political post until after 10 years. so the court want to know if fayose was impeached or resigned as the governor the first time.so barbaric we dont respect the rule of law in nigeria anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Blaqsmith(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Which one?
yes I voted him.
I'm more disappointed when I read ur signature.

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2014
with this development d electorates will know d election was not peaceful I employ all d security agency to take their course and enforce law and order in d society. we are tired of thug politician breeding thugs for his govt.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Yinkagbo(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Johnnyessence: was it not d APC that's challenging d PDP candidate victory giving judgement they now send thugs to disrupt d court case activities instead of them to be technical in handling their case very well they now used thugs to disrupt peace in the court of law.

Re-re-read what u have written........olodo oshi

2 Likes

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by amolex(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Herodion: grin

ehen! serious?
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by moshoodn(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2014
A preview of 2015...
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by ideology(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2014
jaytee01: Ekiti will most likely not know peace again for the next four years. Very sad!

Now we know the trouble makers,

Just like when GEJ won, they promised thre will be no peace,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by DaBullIT(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2014
ONYEBALL: This country called nigeria needs the intervention of God before things will get right sad.

Nigerians calling God since 1920. Not that God doesn't listen. He expects you to attempt to do something so he can help.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by DaBullIT(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Which one?

Me a can't break fight o

Sitting at a distance , siping monkey tail, waiting for the fight to start grin.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by aljharem(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2014
APC people want to turn this into another kangaroo court like that did through Ayo Salami.

Ekiti people should not allow it to ever happen again

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Yello1(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Dygeasy: Nigerian politics and thuggery.

Na Ekiti people mumu pass. lipsrsealed
if becos of d action of some selected few u could attack d personality of the native of ekiti land by branding dem a mumu,den frm my own view,u are more foolish dan d fools,a disgusting brat dt has no respect 4 humaness dts wat u are.if u knw ur only comment would be 2 insult a whole state,why don't u passby without commenting then ur foolishness and ignominity would hav been conserved to u and for u alone.empty skull without a state,mannerless idiot

2 Likes

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Johnnyessence(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Fayose should call his thugs to order d law will take his course u can't win an election through bunch of thugs.

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Waspy(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Naija area undecided
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by DTunjo: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2014
pls, let there be peace and justice
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Johnnyessence(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2014
after d case d PDP candidate presented was false and doesn't prove reasonable doubt d judge av to deliver his judgement just wait and see who will be vindicated.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2014
RoyalRoy: If he is not guilty, why send thugs to court to disrupt proceedings? Instead of pushing his case beyond reasonable doubt.

Ekiti people you don see una life? Selling your rights and the peace of your state and homeland for just a plate of rice and fufu.!!!!

You want an action governor abi?
Oya enjoy your "action governor" till 2019.

As reported by punch...
How angry youths take resemble Fayose's thugs?

Only a foool like you could have thought that Fayose distributed rice and fufu to 200 000+ voters that voted for him.
Keep hating, we have decided.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by losak9111(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2014
murphybo: people are taking this in wrong direction its a socio political group called E.11 and Apc that filed d case against Fayose that in nigeria constitution any impeached governor or president is not allowed to contest for any political post until after 10 years. so the court want to know if fayose was impeached or resigned as the governor the first time.so barbaric we dont respect the rule of law in nigeria anymore.
thanks my brother that is the issue on ground oh and some mumu will say it is APC
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by arsetalks(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2014
aljharem: APC people want to turn this into another kangaroo court like that did through Ayo Salami.

Ekiti people should not allow it to ever happen again
Same Ayo Salami you people keep shouting his name was not tried. Why that? If the government of the day ( which may I remind you is PDP dominated) feels Salami cheated them, why has Salami not been tried all along?
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Mariojane(f): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2014
jaytee01: Ekiti will most likely not know peace again for the next four years. Very sad!
they invited this upon themselves by voting Fayose in. over 7years now ekiti did not record any violence attack of any sort. they want him nd they are going to get all they bargain for cos this time he is smarter than them he will finish his tenure nd if possible be re-elected. i wonder how many lives will be lost in the next 4years
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2014
if apc won, the election was free and fare
if apc loss the election was rigged

dont know y dey dont accept faith..... stop going to courts of law.... pls go to church of God....
gbams

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2014

dont know y dey dont accept faith..... stop going to courts of law.... pls go to church of God....
gbams if apc won, the election was free and fare

gbams

gbams

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School / Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.