Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose (30232 Views)

Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose / Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Mariojane(f): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
aljharem:

They don't.

They are children to APC leaders safely locked up in USA and Uk saying rubbish to Nairalanders
for ur information PDP is my one nd only party, if i am to join polities today i will come out under PDP umbrella. all these political parties are the same cos it is d same set of people that move from one party to anoda. what we shud b looking at is som1 personality not the party. fayose shud not hv been Ekiti choice at all. he is not som1 that can rule a peaceful state.i guess PDP must be very smart (that is why i luv d party) they use ur foolishness to win the election.

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by fabregas04(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
moyinoluwabun: APC Tinubu declared Rig and Roast if election is rigged, election was eventually free, fair and credible. Now, PDP declared wrong judgement/bias judge and attack. We all know PDP knows how to Rig on election day while APC knows how to use court proceedings to manipulate. They better allow d sleeping dog lie else Fayose and team won't take simple with dem, d beast in dat guy may manifest if they push him to d wall.
hmmm, this is purely an unbiased opinion, more of it jare.

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by dayosaurus(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
phemmy88: Ayo Fayose is a good man ...loved by many...especially the youths and government workers. its very clear that the judge is taking sides .....and the youth will not allow that. This has nothing to do with Fayose's personality or his political party.

I'm ashamed we are from the same tribe. You must be a bastard...

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by aljharem(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
moyinoluwabun: APC Tinubu declared Rig and Roast if election is rigged, election was eventually free, fair and credible. Now, PDP declared wrong judgement/bias judge and attack. We all know PDP knows how to Rig on election day while APC knows how to use court proceedings to manipulate. They better allow d sleeping dog lie else Fayose and team won't take simple with dem, d beast in dat guy may manifest if they push him to d wall.

Gbam
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Dammiesugar(f): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Am not taking sides of anyone neither am a fan of any political office holder,my point here is that for those of you unleashing your dirty tongues/rotten thumbs to type to insult my state am vry sure you know nothing or little abt the state so I will advise you in my little way to keep shut and the brats saying ekiti will not know peace my simple question is that "Are you God or fortunetellers?".#proudlyekitidaughter#
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
@dammiesugar...where are u from in ekiti state ? Ur brother asking !
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by phemmy88(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
dayosaurus:

I'm ashamed we are from the same tribe. You must be a bastard...

sorry to bruise your ego bro..i don't insult...i will rather appreciate if u apologize.

Thanks.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
I have always said it that fayose brought all the wahala ever known to ekiti state when he was there as gov...ekiti was known for peace and full educated people. hardly u hear any bad things linked to ekiti before he was gov, but since he came as gov ekiti started appearing in TV news for one bad tin or another,to the point efcc started coming to ekiti state for money laundering, then his PA goke or sometin embezzle over a 1billions,a PA to a gov o, now imagine the gov himself....only hungry people , poor thinking ekiti people voted for him,guess his charismatic personality deceived many ekiti people...before u quote me hey am from ekiti state and was in unad when he was gov and a no party person...so court looking at his eligibility isn't a surprise to me at all...once again the foolish ones invaded court to fight for polished criminal....smh

2 Likes

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by adanny01(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
phemmy88: Ayo Fayose is a good man ...loved by many...especially the youths and government workers. its very clear that the judge is taking sides .....and the youth will not allow that. This has nothing to do with Fayose's personality or his political party.

By saying 'and the youths will not allow that', you mean to say thugs abi?

I get the picture well!
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by phemmy88(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Baawaa:
From your comment,it shows that you are a politician. Firstly,how do you quantify a good man?Secondly,you accepted,by saying those that disrupted the proceedings were the youths that love Fayose. Must they take laws into their hands?No reasonable youth will do that,those ones you mentioned are hired thugs.

you can't blame fayose for his supporters action. each and everyone is responsible for his action. He can only come out to condemn it and caution them. they are not thugs bros... and may i ask u, what part of this country do u reside?
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by eledacedar(f): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rexnegro: I have always said it that fayose brought all the wahala ever known to ekiti state when he was there as gov...ekiti was known for peace and full educated people. hardly u hear any bad things linked to ekiti before he was gov, but since he came as gov ekiti started appearing in TV news for one bad tin or another,to the point efcc started coming to ekiti state for money laundering, then his PA goke or sometin embezzle over a 1billions,a PA to a gov o, now imagine the gov himself....only hungry people , poor thinking ekiti people voted for him,guess his charismatic personality deceived many ekiti people...before u quote me hey am from ekiti state and was in unad when he was gov and a no party person...so court looking at his eligibility isn't a surprise to me at all...once again the foolish ones invaded court to fight for polished criminal....smh

Ogbeni, leave Goke Olatunji out of this o. Isn't it the APC that sent in thugs just to cry fowl and say it's Fayose?
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by eledacedar(f): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
imoleay0:
You are just an hypocrite, who doesn't distribute things during election in this nation, or shey na beans fayemi gave pple?

You don't have to think with ur anus always.

Eranko lásán làsàn.

Pls ask him o
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by RebelLeader15(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mariojane: if u have somtin meaning to say then say it nd stop asking me meaningless question cos i dont know how my place of residence affect ur opinion .
this is the only problem I have with freedom of speech because it breeds lunatics like you....
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by folu4real(f): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2014

So u are supporting the violence abi? Youth shouldn't take law into their hand. Am not against anybody but i dont support thuggery/violence.

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
eledacedar:

Ogbeni, leave Goke Olatunji out of this o. Isn't it the APC that sent in thugs just to cry fowl and say it's Fayose?
Is goke ur Broda?
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by RebelLeader15(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
dayosaurus:

I'm ashamed we are from the same tribe. I must be a bastard...
yes, you are a real bastard
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by chinazaekperem2: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Don't just know why thuggery is prominent in southwest I mean, to the extend of barging into a court proceedings. Smh
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by eledacedar(f): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rexnegro:
Is goke ur Broda?

Yes he is. Is that a problem?
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by RoyalRoy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Blaqsmith: yes I voted him.
I'm more disappointed when I read ur signature.

Hahahaha.... Thought you had something reasonable to say.

Waste of time.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by aderonila18: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
But really if he was impeached he is in eligible to contest until at least 10years so let them prove if he was impeached or if he resigned. The law is the law

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by RoyalRoy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
DaBullIT:

Me a can't break fight o

Sitting at a distance , siping monkey tail, waiting for the fight to start grin.

Lollz... No fight.... Ain't worth a dime arguing with a nincompoop.

Finish your monkey tail and go attack your wife/girlfriend with ur new found energy. Enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by RoyalRoy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
-----
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by RoyalRoy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
imoleay0:
As reported by punch...
How angry youths take resemble Fayose's thugs?

Only a foool like you could have thought that Fayose distributed rice and fufu to 200 000+ voters that voted for him.
Keep hating, we have decided.

Hehehehe

Ekiti Kete.... We know you people.... Never say die.

"In Ekiti state, almost every household has a Proffessor, not to develop their state but just so they can argue in public----- Pastor Bakare..Latter Rain Assembly... January 2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
eledacedar:

Yes he is. Is that a problem?

No wonder why won't a sister to a thief support her criminal Broda? U too don chop public money abi ? No worry it will soon choke ur throat and die....God dey watch all of u in His HD 1million inches plasma ...
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by WANICEDUDE: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
jaytee01: Ekiti will most likely not know peace again for the next four years. Very sad!
if ekiti lacks peace is d handiwork of d outgoing government. fayemi shld go in peace cos he had been voted out
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by ransomed: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
The beginning of Agbero government. Fayose was once an agbero and kabukabu driver in ibadan. I am not taken aback when he unleashed his touts on the judge.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Dammiesugar(f): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rexnegro: @dammiesugar...where are u from in ekiti state ? Ur brother asking !
. Am frm Ado-ekiti.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Osama10(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
There is no hope for this country.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by timilehing(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: You want him to shut his mouth I thought everyone should be entitled to their opinion?

I am not surprised you want someone to shut up, your boss won't allow the judge who is seen fit enough hence given the job to do what he is been paid to do.

Ekiti ma gba, Ekiti go take, Ekiti go collect. I am so happy for you people and feel sorry for those who wanted a positive change who can't have it. They will have to share from the "spoil" for the next 4 years.

I siddon dey look.
Quote me again when the judgement has been delivered.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Ayo8(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
The masses in Ekiti already made their choice...none of my biz..
People of Ogun State watch out for me come 2023...
Sorry abt the long wait..constitution demand dat I turn 35yrs old before I can run...

YES!!!
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
i no even wan comment sef......i just wan laff..

Buahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oga get well soon sha.....LOL
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by kuderrich: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
zappyj:

Grassroot agbero u mean! I have heard how Ekiti indigenes condemn Fayemi cos he doesn't dance to their tune and give bribes..I shake my head for this country..Na we dey do ourselves.
give bribes to who, d truth is fayemi is confused and short of ideas. He's only brilliant on d book nt in practical. A man dats prefers to power street lights wit gen dan solar which is economical. You'd better join d winners train

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu / Update On Zungeru Power Plant Project. / COVID-19:Twenty Osun Judges In Isolation After Dubai Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.