Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose (30077 Views)

Again, Court Reā€Žfuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose / Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Hehehehe

Ekiti Kete.... We know you people.... Never say die.

"In Ekiti state, almost every household has a Proffessor, not to develop their state but just so they can argue in public----- Pastor Bakare..Latter Rain Assembly... January 2011
My pastor say this, my pastor say that...

Set of useless beings, have you ever thought of getting a life?
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Mariojane(f): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
RebelLeader15: this is the only problem I have with freedom of speech because it breeds lunatics like you....
I said it. I knew nothing meaningful will come out from a brain like urs. Ur username speak volume of ur type of person cos I can't imagine a responsible person taking up a name like REBEL LEADER.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Fayose is still the best thing to happen to us in Ekiti, I wonder why u guys that are not in Ekiti will be talking. We endured so much hardship under Fayemi, till date we yet tohear anyanything about our schoscholarship since 2012, d scam job where we were made to pay b4 writing govt interview notin came from it, our roads notin, education its there 4u all to see ekiti 26 out of 30 states abeg forget Fayemi. FAYOSE YES OOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by DaBullIT(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Lollz... No fight.... Ain't worth a dime arguing with a nincompoop.

Finish your monkey tail and go attack your wife/girlfriend with ur new found energy. Enjoy!!!

[size=15pt]You are highly Gbasky , I see you Bro
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 24, 2014
harry01: Fayose is still the best thing to happen to us in Ekiti, I wonder why u guys that are not in Ekiti will be talking. We endured so much hardship under Fayemi, till date we yet tohear anyanything about our schoscholarship since 2012, d scam job where we were made to pay b4 writing govt interview notin came from it, our roads notin, education its there 4u all to see ekiti 26 out of 30 states abeg forget Fayemi. FAYOSE YES OOOOOOOOOO

You're blind
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by MightySparrow: 6:14am On Sep 24, 2014
I have been in Ekiti for the last two weeks. People are angry with JFK throughout the length and breadth of the state. I found out he won only 2 wards out of 177 wards in the election.
An audio album released by one Ologundudu, a satiric poem, x - rays JKF activities and his looting activities, his estates and University he was said to have built in Ghana.

In my own research, I learned he has been owing salaries of more than six months in some quarters in a state where the only industry is government work and peasant farming. and like many other States when government workers are not paid , the states mourn. Hence, the 'Stomach Infrastructures' slogan.

Touts in motor park and directors alike in offices I visited did not talk well about him. The court case is to them a waste of time. In fact, they prefer JKF vacate office at once if possible.

Contrary to my opinion before visiting Ekiti, JKF may not be that good as we watch the scenario from papers, and other media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by gunnersjohn(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Dygeasy: Nigerian politics and thuggery.

Na Ekiti people mumu pass. lipsrsealed

Na your papa mumu pass.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by topearos(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
smartchoice:

You're blind
you are short sighted.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by topearos(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dygeasy: Nigerian politics and thuggery.

Na Ekiti people mumu pass. lipsrsealed
dem mumu like your state. watch your utterence.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by topearos(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
MightySparrow: I have been in Ekiti for the last two weeks. People are angry with JFK throughout the length and breadth of the state. I found out he won only 2 wards out of 177 wards in the election.
An audio album released by one Ologundudu, a satiric poem, x - rays JKF activities and his looting activities, his estates and University he was said to have built in Ghana.

In my own research, I learned he has been owing salaries of more than six months in some quarters in a state where the only industry is government work and peasant farming. and like many other States when government workers are not paid , the states mourn. Hence, the 'Stomach Infrastructures' slogan.

Touts in motor park and directors alike in offices I visited did not talk well about him. The court case is to them a waste of time. In fact, they prefer JKF vacate office at once if possible.

Contrary to my opinion before visiting Ekiti, JKF may not be that good as we watch the scenario from papers, and other media.
Thanks bro. Tell them.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by topearos(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
dayosaurus:

I'm ashamed we are from the same tribe. You must be a bastard...
Is it upto that?
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by topearos(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
samseen02: Thugs as take-over Ekiti state again..Power to the People!!
what is this one saying? shocked
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by topearos(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Johnnyessence: was it not d APC that's challenging d PDP candidate victory giving judgement they now send thugs to disrupt d court case activities instead of them to be technical in handling their case very well they now used thugs to disrupt peace in the court of law.
Dont mind them(APC), change we need in our land.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by topearos(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mariojane: for ur information PDP is my one nd only party, if i am to join polities today i will come out under PDP umbrella. all these political parties are the same cos it is d same set of people that move from one party to anoda. what we shud b looking at is som1 personality not the party. fayose shud not hv been Ekiti choice at all. he is not som1 that can rule a peaceful state.i guess PDP must be very smart (that is why i luv d party) they use ur foolishness to win the election.
What is this one saying now?
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by topearos(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
RoyalRoy: If he is not guilty, why send thugs to court to disrupt proceedings? Instead of pushing his case beyond reasonable doubt.

Ekiti people you don see una life? Selling your rights and the peace of your state and homeland for just a plate of rice and fufu.!!!!

You want an action governor abi?
Oya enjoy your "action governor" till 2019.
If you say na Fayose distrupt the court session no qualms, but all we are saying is that we are tired of self-centered APC. leave us to our stomach infrastructures while the workers gets their salaries on time, youths are employed, and many more thanks.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by dayosaurus(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
topearos:
Is it upto that?

Supporting thuggery is worse
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by topearos(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
dayosaurus:

Supporting thuggery is worse
is worse i know. i live in Ekiti, i tell you fayose opposition always sponsored thugs just to ridicle him, haven knw that he is an action man.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by NobleG1(m): 4:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Only in Nigeria would this happen. A failed State.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by kuderrich: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
zappyj:

Grassroot agbero u mean! I have heard how Ekiti indigenes condemn Fayemi cos he doesn't dance to their tune and give bribes..I shake my head for this country..Na we dey do ourselves.
tank God u said u heard buh we're d ones witnessing d hardship and killing in his tenure.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by kuderrich: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
harry01: Fayose is still the best thing to happen to us in Ekiti, I wonder why u guys that are not in Ekiti will be talking. We endured so much hardship under Fayemi, till date we yet tohear anyanything about our schoscholarship since 2012, d scam job where we were made to pay b4 writing govt interview notin came from it, our roads notin, education its there 4u all to see ekiti 26 out of 30 states abeg forget Fayemi. FAYOSE YES OOOOOOOOOO
God bless you jare, they are fooled by wat they watch and read in papers. Fayemi will go back to ghana whr he came frm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.