Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose (30066 Views)

Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose / Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by samseen02(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Thugs as take-over Ekiti state again..Power to the People!!
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: Very clear he is taking sides? He went to school to learn his job and if he is not competent to do the job, he won't be put there.

A good man allows justice take its course and if he is not happy, he goes to the appeal court to appeal the judgment.

I am not surprised he is all of a sudden a good man, the memory of the rice collected hasn't dried off simply because the baton of power hasn't landed in Fayose's hand.

No worry, just be patient. All of una tone go soon change. Matter of time.
You are just an hypocrite, who doesn't distribute things during election in this nation, or shey na beans fayemi gave pple?

You don't have to think with ur anus always.

Eranko lásán làsàn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Olyboy16(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2014
SirHouloo: We are Ekiti, we don't take shit....
If so then call your governor to order! Or else, you will take poo and even sip chilled mirinda on top
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Sibrah: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2014
LMAyedun: Funny! grin
Ekiti people has made their choice, let them face whatever comes from it.

Fayose won the election, simple.
With the help thugs i guess.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by anonimi: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2014
This is very sad from Fayose.
However he may have copied from the JagaBandit's playbook of sending thugs after late Gani Fawehinmi at the Igbosere Court over allegations of forgery shocked

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by aljharem(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2014
imoleay0:
You are just an hypocrite, who doesn't distribute things during election in this nation, or shey na beans fayemi gave pple?

Eranko lásán làsàn.

Ikeji Aja ni bobo ye
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by cococandy(f): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2014
I just hope they don't go and kill the judge in his house.
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by arsetalks(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2014
imoleay0:

Eranko lásán làsàn.

I can feel and see your pain. Pele. Mabinu sogbo. The guilty emanating from selling your children's future to a pot of porridge ( sorry, I mean derica of rice) must be too hard for you to take.

Posterity will judge you.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2014
losak9111: thanks my brother that is the issue on ground oh and some mumu will say it is APC
Ani eranko ni e, Evil 11 is an elite branch of Ekiti aPc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by kellyvoski12b(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmm,this is serious grin una see saint una say na agberu una want.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by aljharem(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2014
imoleay0:
Ani eranko ni e, Evil 11 is an elite branch of Ekiti aPc.

Aja ni won. Ika de ni won

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by delishpot: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Fayose na thug, thug na fayose. Ten 1 nairas na same as one 10 naira.

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by kuderrich: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2014
zappyj: Ekiti again! Na only una waka come? Fayemi who is ready to lead with passion contested una sey una no want na Fayose - awon Baba Alaye una select.
if I hear say fayemi wan lead wit passion, why has he nt bn doin dat for d past 4yrs. All he knws is grammar and dat is very different frm politics and people's need. We need a grassroot person who is ready to listen to d cry of the masses and dat we've got.
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by DWJOBScom(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2014
We gradually going back to Justice Salami era who took sides out of empathy to APC.......
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by popson1st: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Nigeria Sucks..
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by ibkgab001: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Bro ! E need iwosan ofe Alabode...concotion dey worry u stop it it's highly dangerous for your health
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by kuderrich: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2014
aljharem:

Aja ni won. Ika de ni won
don't mind dem jare,they tot they cud dictate things for us, they are bunch of fo*ols who can nt even win their unit nt to talk of ward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by aljharem(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2014
DWJOBScom: [size=18pt]We gradually going back to Justice Salami era who took sides out of empathy to APC[/size].......

You truly understand. They don't want to the wish of we true yorubas to prevail !!!

2 Likes

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: I can feel and see your pain. Pele. Mabinu sogbo. The guilty emanating from selling your children's future to a pot of porridge ( sorry, I mean derica of rice) must be too hard for you to take.

Posterity will judge you.

I'm sorry, I should have known that your problems are many.

How come that people that collected Fayemi's cooked rice and Aregbesola's fufu didn't sell their future but those that collected pdp's did?

Who will posterity judge here?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by aljharem(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2014
kuderrich: don't mind dem jare,they tot they cud dictate things for us, they are bunch of fo*ols who can nt even win their unit nt to talk of ward.

Lol they think they are popular when we all know they use touts and rigging to intimidate us. Oluwa ti ju won lo.

We must fight for our collective right ! Whether Tinubu APC likes it or not !

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by arsetalks(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2014
imoleay0:

I'm sorry, I should have known that your problems are many.

How come that people that collected Fayemi's cooked rice and Aregbesola's fufu didn't sell their future but those that collected pdp's did?

Who will posterity judge here?
How come it is Fayose that is unleashing terror on a law court?

No worry, he nor go Tey again, una go hear am. Fayose = Thuggery.

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Enouwem(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Hurray!!! Akwa Ibom State is 27..
Ndito Akwa Ibom ewongo edi oooooo..
#HappyBirthdayAkwaIbom
https://www.nairaland.com/1915860/akwa-ibom-state-marks-27th
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by aljharem(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2014
See Fayemi bribing people with rice and his wife disgracing Yorubas with stomach infrastructure. These APC people think we are fo..ols

3 Likes

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by aljharem(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: How come it is Fayose that is unleashing terror on a law court?

So what does Jagaban mean in yoruba then

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by RebelLeader15(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Mariojane: they invited this upon themselves by voting Fayose in. over 7years now ekiti did not record any violence attack of any sort. they want him nd they are going to get all they bargain for cos this time he is smarter than them he will finish his tenure nd if possible be re-elected. i wonder how many lives will be lost in the next 4years
Do you reside in Ekiti state?

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by aljharem(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2014
RebelLeader15: Do you reside in Ekiti state?

They don't.

They are children to APC leaders safely locked up in USA and Uk saying rubbish to Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: How come it is Fayose that is unleashing terror on a law court?

stop twisting this and where in that news did u see it was fayose's thugs that unleashed terror?

U can't b punished 4 keepìng quiet [ekiti's proverb]

keep shut, u don't understand what is going on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by olempe(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2014
free2ryhme: this can only happen in nigeria grin grin
I tell you!
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by adedayourt(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2014
Eni ori yo

1 Like

Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by watchindelta(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2014
can dey do without thugs? take the money from politic n see what will happen! they we all turn trader
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Themandator: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Dear Customer Your Callertune service will be renewed in 3 days you will be charged N 100 for 30 days

Please, anyone in the house who can help me deal with the above. I have sent cancel repeatedly and got this message in all cases : We are experiencing a technical problem in processing your request. Please try again later or for assistance call 7728.

I never subscribed for the service and calling that nuisance not free
Re: Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose by Benez: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2014
phemmy88: Ayo Fayose is a good man ...loved by many...especially the youths and government workers. its very clear that the judge is taking sides .....and the youth will not allow that. This has nothing to do with Fayose's personality or his political party.

Yes, I agree that we all love him BUT should we because of that subvert justice? Was he not impeached? They should allow the Court verify and reconcile it with the provisions of the constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers / Emir Sanusi Reminds Nigerians Of The Alarm He Raised Over Missing $20billion-PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.