Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors (37513 Views)

OBJ Fights Back: Unleashes His Internet Warriors Against PMB. / A Word Of Advice To All "Igbo Internet Warriors". / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Billyonaire: I am paid by the President himself. I cant work for anyone lower than a sitting President. If you are interested in promoting this great son of a fisherman, from the family of canoe makers. The man who has become symbol of hope to the children of the poor, from villages unheard-of, just send me an e-mail, and you will be inducted to the 40 Laptop Crew in preparation for 2015 defeat of APC.
Laughs!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by aljharem(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Billyonaire: I am paid by the President himself. I cant work for anyone lower than a sitting President. If you are interested in promoting this great son of a fisherman, from the family of canoe makers. The man who has become symbol of hope to the children of the poor, from villages unheard-of, just send me an e-mail, and you will be inducted to the 40 Laptop Crew in preparation for 2015 defeat of APC.

Wow !!!! shocked
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by udemzyudex(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Akanbiedu: If the politicians are doing what they have to do to win elections, the electorates have to do what they have to, to make politicians serve them.

The easiest way is to make sure there are always alternatives to parties in order not to be taken for granted.

This is the reason electorates have to support the APC to have a strong alternative to the PDP.

[size=20pt]support APC today![/size]

Can u imagine,u dey campaign abi?
Weldone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by xtervaganza(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
That bastard omojuwa sits atop this list of sons of online wh0res
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by agabusta: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
dada01: But can't we be Sincere with our selves.

APC, what is that to an average Nigerian, is it a name of a person or country or animal.

Because as long as Nigeria politics is concern, there is only a PDP and after it is still PDP.

I don't like GEJ but I can't figure Atiku, Buhari and co becoming Nigerias president.

GEJ - 2019

Its only political jobbers like you that prefers to turn Nigeria into a one-party country. Buhari is a far better option to Jonathan. Since Jonathan came on board, billions of our resources has leaked out via different fronts. These billions if put to proper use would have achieved a lot.

I support APC because I strongly believe PDP has failed us. And also because I want us to have an alternative to the PDP at the National level.

Since Jonathan came on board, the socio-economics of the country has been on the decline. Whenever anyone points to this, what his supporters does is to be churning out fake statistics.

I know some Jonathan supporters on this forum who has been looking for work for up to 5 years. Infact, based on this write up, I now know their source of income.

The govt is just trying to mop up funds from everywhere. They claimed they partially reduced subsidy (no positive impact was felt, except that prices of commodity and transportation went up), they changed vehicle plate nos, they changed driver's licence, they have now changed International passport, corpers are to pay 4k now to collect call up letters (very senseless and insensitive), price of electricity was increased, import tarrif was increased, etc.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
adeoladrg: No one mentioned the great BEAF. That guy was a serious warrior. He couldn't have been paid anything less than 100K to support GEJ on NL. Babanla E-warrior, it only took Gbawe to rip him off his job grin

RIP beaf grin
RIP Beaf? Roflmao Reno Omokri is living large having just bought another Mansion in Asokoro. He'll be back in December 2014 to continue the evil he started during the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

chai, u go manage china bullet?
e no fit kill but e dey pain person
Lol
Last Bullet
No, Chinko tinz no dey last. Make I just form goodman for now.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by RebelLeader15(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Using Berem and Obiageli as case study, poverty has block their canals that they have sworn to Ogun and Sango to always support APthieves to conquer PDP

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Lol
Last Bullet
No, Chinko tinz no dey last. Make I just form goodman for now.

isorait
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Billyonaire: I see nothing wrong in evolution of paid online campaigners. I feel its a better enterprise module than mortal combat as it helps magnify the candidate and create awareness to electorates without bottle breaking, stabbings or assassinations.
You see nothing wrong in bribes and distortion of information?

Tell me, do you even have any good morals you live by?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Akanbiedu(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
nduchucks:
Akanbiedu, ranka dede o, idobale ni mo wa o; kedu ije?.

odinma, gbera nle, ranka shi dede. May you live in interesting times bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by RebelLeader15(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
List of APthieves and PDP e-warrior
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by darne(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Not a news, they've BEEN in existence SINCE ninety kokoro.

E-warriors all over the net!! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You see nothing wrong in bribes and distortion of information?

Tell me, do you even have any good morals you live by?
I see something wrong in bribes and distortion of information, that's why I am not in the APC camp. I am Billyonaire, the truth teller. I am a Pro-GEJ. GEJites dont lie, we dont distort, we dont take bribes. You can take that to the bank and cash from the ATM of common-sense.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by MrWhoKnows(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
I am new around here.And i must confess i'm having real fun.God will continue to bless the owner of this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Sagamite(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
kobonaire: The great irony of this humorous thread is that the OP (sagamite) is one of the greatest keyboard warriors on NairaLand ..... borrowing on his infamous obscenity ..... he is the undisputed and official "cretinous fücktârd of NairaLand"...... grin grin
He is apparently still upset with NL for taking away his previous mod privileges.... a decision which was not surprising given his instability.
wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuLugxEjUlQ

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite:

He is still here using another moniker.

He was the first to apply for such jobs after years of joblessness roaming the streets of Lagos.

The name Beaf was just too soiled to continue being used.
Reno Omokri is living large now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Yep. This is one of the suspected Beaf's numerous new handles.
Definitely not Beaf. That "Billionare" guy is just a step above "illiterate". Reno Omokri was better educated.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ijbeauty(f): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wow!!!!

What a job....
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
calebo101: It's not surprising when some people sit down and tell you why a 70 years old politician is the best Nigeria can present. You simply know they have been paid.
No, they're just smarter than your ignorant self is all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
RebelLeader15:

List of APthieves and PDP e-warriors
Olori buruku ni e ni?
Last Bullet
You this illiterate cow with free data.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by tman14(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
As it stands, the next set of militants or bokoharamers will be internet hackers. Wit such intelligent minds idle!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
kobonaire: The great irony of this humorous thread is that the OP (sagamite) is one of the greatest keyboard warriors on NairaLand ..... borrowing on his infamous obscenity ..... he is the undisputed and official "cretinous fücktârd of NairaLand"...... grin grin
He is apparently still upset with NL for taking away his previous mod privileges.... a decision which was not surprising given his instability.
wink
But he's not getting paid to be a keyboard warrior, that's the difference. He's speaking what's on his mind, not being bribed to say what's on his "master's" mind.

Get it now?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by agabusta: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
aljharem: This is the exact way these APC people attack by using ethnicity aka Yoruba to twist the minds of Nigerians

I was caught in their online hypnosis as I am a Yoruba man first ! But never again, I hope other Yorubas open their eyes before its too late.

aljharem: Ngene ukwenu, gbawe, berem etc I hope your conscience troubles you as you deceive gullible Nigerians for your pay master

Please what business does tinubu own that afforded him 166 houses in Lagos apart from 20 in ikoyi alone.

Keep enjoying your brown envelopes . Evil youths.

aljharem:

God bless you, this is why you will see an online moniker justify why a 71 yr old ex president is better than a 54 yr old civilian or how Tinubu is the best thing that has ever happened to democracy.

Likes of Donald Duke and Mimiko are insulted by these same people

You must think yourself very smart, forming nationalistic and at the same time, showing partisanship by throwing punches at APC and leaving out the PDP.

now back to your statement....

The 54 yr old civilian president has shown us in almost his 5 year rule that he is only concerned with his continuance in office than tackle the issues he was elected to tackle.

One major problem in this country is corruption. This 54 yr old is obviously incapable of tackling this menace.

He has discovered from the time he was held from assuming office by the Yaradua cabal, that you have to throw some cash around in order to have you way. After discovering that, he has taken it to the extreme. The extreme of not seeing any evil.

Also, he has discovered from his first election, that if proper cash is thrown around for media works, it can achieve good result.

And that is the reason he has flooded the internet with warriors which you obviously fall among.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by oluamid(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
[size=20pt]Toh! The breeze has blown and we've seen the yansh of the chicken[/size]

I guess the question I posed on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1910975/tan-ambassadors-blind-what-happening has been answered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by aieromon(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
This article just highlights the multitude of posts that litter the Politics section.

Make una continue.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Definitely not Beaf. That "Billionare" guy is just a step above "illiterate". Reno Omokri was better educated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding / 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.