Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. (6973 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by nwaobitex: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Very true
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by jamesversion: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
After reading about pads and tampons, i have concluded that it sucks to be a woman.

Arrrrrrrgh, messy.
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by sevantex(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Very nice writeup.,I totally enjoyed it as its a natural occurence wit babes..,I knw girls check dmselves out a lot for competition/comparism sakes.. I laffed wn I read d "peeing wit d toilet door open" part cos I knw dy do it especially if dy run into d house rilli pressed..,All the points aren't unusual.,girls are humans also..,Sha make sure we aint looking wn dis tins are done..lol

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmm!.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Torkwase1(f): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Why would I shave the hair on my legs?? I love it!And so true about the bra. Its just one big inconvenience. There's always this sweet relief when I finally get to slide it off at the end of day cheesy
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Lmao,how do you know?
mikron: U didnt add that women fart alot too when their boyfrnds are not around grin
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2014
Yea true about the bra, but for the legs, doesn't always look presentable when a lady steps out in skirt and her legs are all hairy
Torkwase1: Why would I shave the hair on my legs?? I love it!And so true about the bra. Its just one big inconvenience. There's always this sweet relief when I finally get to slide it off at the end of day cheesy
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2014
As in ehhn, we can start pulling of our skirts and under wears from the door
sevantex: Very nice writeup.,I totally enjoyed it as its a natural occurence wit babes..,I knw girls check dmselves out a lot for competition/comparism sakes.. I laffed wn I read d "peeing wit d toilet door open" part cos I knw dy do it especially if dy run into d house rilli pressed..,All the points aren't unusual.,girls are humans also..,Sha make sure we aint looking wn dis tins are done..lol
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Lol, it pays to be a woman
jamesversion: After reading about pads and tampons, i have concluded that it sucks to be a woman.

Arrrrrrrgh, messy.
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2014
lmao, feel free to add yours
Samscofield: You forgot to include what they do with mirrors and other rod-like instruments.
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by destante(f): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2014
oh really. undecided
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2014
Start counting, you just might have a number
nickz: How many naija girls shave the hairs on their leg
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Truckpusher(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2014
Op forgot to mention that they insert their fingers into their puccy and smell it just to make sure that it's not getting nasty down there. grin

After all you'd always want to be the first to know if all hell is breaking loose in that demilitarized zone. cheesy
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by sevantex(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
ideee03: As in ehhn, we can start pulling of our skirts and under wears from the door
...,hehehe.,.,pele jore..I knw d feeling cos I got a sista too..,Tnk God for us guys as we can sharply pee outside witout "due processes"..,hehe.,Weldone!

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by stexsy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
ideee03: So i saw this article somewere and decided to share...

Don't Shave
Women are like one big giant mystery to men and I'm about to let you in on some of that mystery! Here are some of the strange things that women get up to when men aren't around.

I swear it seems like guys think all women should be completely hairless (except their heads) at all times. But what you guys may not be aware of is that when it is the middle of winter and we can wear long pants and we don't have a boyfriend, we often go days if not weeks without shaving our legs!

Check Out Other Girls
When girls get together, we often spend a lot of time checking out the relative hotness of the other girls around us. And no, before you get too excited, it doesn't mean that we are all secretly lesbians or bisexual and we want to get with them. Sometimes it is to check out what other girls are wearing or how they are doing their hair so we can get tips, but mostly it is to make sure no one else is hotter than us! And if they are, we will find something to gripe about her to our friends!

No Bra Slide
I'm not sure if you guys are fully aware of exactly how uncomfortable wearing a bra is. Imagine if you had to wear a jock strap every time you left the house! That's why most of the time when we girls get inside and we are alone, the first thing we do is take that uncomfortable thing off!

Eat
I mean, I know that you guys know that we eat but a lot of times in front of a guy a girl will just order a salad or pick at her food. But don't be mistaken, most girls know how to put away some food when they are alone! This is often something we don't even do in front of other girls, but believe me, we are just as capable as you of eating a whole bag of Doritos or cookies, especially if it's close to "that" time of the month.

Tell Our Best Friend
Women usually have a lot of friends, but we generally have one best friend that has been around through everything and will be there until the end, long after you are probably gone and out of our lives. We know this. That is why we tell our best friends everything. Yes, that. And that, too. Basically, if you don't want her best friend knowing about it, don't tell your girlfriend about it. And don't get mad at your girlfriend about this. It is an unspoken BFF code and there is nothing you can do to change i

Fantasize
Women fantasize too, though it's probably a lot different than what men fantasize about. Don't get me wrong, women can fantasize about sex sometimes, but mostly we fantasize about what it will be like when a boy asks us out and what the date will be like. We will overanalyze and plan for every contingency way before it even happens. We'll also often fantasize about what it will be like to be married to him or have his babies, sometimes before the first date

Googled Your Exes
Women are infamous for Googling a current boyfriend's exes. You have to check out the competition, right? But it often doesn't stop there, especially if more than one girl gets in on the covert ops. They can start Googling boys they like, boys they are dating, exes to see who they are dating now. We've gotten so good at tracking people down, we are practically qualified to work for the CIA!

Readjust
Let's face it, women's underwear and bras suck. When no one is looking women often have to sneak a moment to adjust things so they are back where they should be again. This can even go as far as sticking our hands down our shirt and picking till it's back in place.

Pee With the Door Open
If it's just all girls around, we'll often just go pee with the door open. We don't want to miss any of the conversation or the end of our favorite reality TV show!

Pee on the Seat
Men have a pretty bad reputation for being messy in the bathroom. But have you ever noticed that some horrifying things happen in women's restrooms, too? It's appalling how disgusting some women can be. We're supposed to be the cleaner sex, right? A lady should respect her surroundings and always clean up after herself!

That means:

-Don't splatter your explosive diarrhea all over the bathroom walls.
-Flush the toilet when you're done. You're not five.
-Don't dribble pee on the toilet seat.
-Put your used pads and tampons where they belong. Hint: it's not on the floor.
-Don't draw or carve things on the stall.

It's just not right. Get it together, ladies

grin
true talk. Supported
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
*faints* ur descriptions tho
Truckpusher: Op forgot to mention that they insert their fingers into their puccy and smell it just to make sure that it's not getting nasty down there. grin

After all you'd always want to be the first to know if all hell is breaking loose in that demilitarized zone. cheesy
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Truckpusher(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
ideee03: *faints* ur descriptions tho
But this a fact. tongue
What's wrong with the descriptions? cheesy
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
It's raw
Truckpusher: But this a fact. tongue
What's wrong with the descriptions? cheesy
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Truckpusher(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
ideee03: It's raw
When did saying the truth become a raw thing?

Say the truth and put the devil to shame. grin
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by koolJ1(f): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=Eberex][/quote]

The dolt had to quote it all...
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by lawrenceunaa: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
girls go around the room when alone or in mist of gals only on bumshot undecided
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
In ur case,ur putting a smile on the devil's face
Truckpusher: When did saying the truth become a raw thing?

Say the truth and put the devil to shame. grin
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by nickz(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
ideee03: Start counting, you just might have a number
trust me,it's one out of a possible hundred;
They would rather walk around looking like a gigantic poodle sad
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by tobiboss(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: Op forgot to mention that they insert their fingers into their puccy and smell it just to make sure that it's not getting nasty down there. grin

true!! I caught 1 doing it the other day, she was embarassed ehn
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Truckpusher(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
tobiboss: true!! I caught 1 doing it the other day, she was embarassed ehn
If you put up with her for months she'll do it boldly before you grin
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Crocz(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
No Bra Slide
I'm not sure if you guys are fully aware of exactly how
uncomfortable wearing a bra is.

No...but I know how comfortable it is to remove it
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by tobiboss(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: If you put up with her for months she'll do it boldly before you grin
true grin grin
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lmao,mayb their men tell them it's sexy
nickz: trust me,it's one out of a possible hundred;
They would rather walk around looking like a gigantic poodle sad
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Enasco1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey: A close friend they could rely on .
friend, 60% of girls dnt need frd ooo they are after wot d guy can offer,,,
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Enasco1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
ideee03: So i saw this article somewere and decided to share...

Don't Shave
Women are like one big giant mystery to men and I'm about to let you in on some of that mystery! Here are some of the strange things that women get up to when men aren't around.

I swear it seems like guys think all women should be completely hairless (except their heads) at all times. But what you guys may not be aware of is that when it is the middle of winter and we can wear long pants and we don't have a boyfriend, we often go days if not weeks without shaving our legs!

Check Out Other Girls
When girls get together, we often spend a lot of time checking out the relative hotness of the other girls around us. And no, before you get too excited, it doesn't mean that we are all secretly lesbians or bisexual and we want to get with them. Sometimes it is to check out what other girls are wearing or how they are doing their hair so we can get tips, but mostly it is to make sure no one else is hotter than us! And if they are, we will find something to gripe about her to our friends!

No Bra Slide
I'm not sure if you guys are fully aware of exactly how uncomfortable wearing a bra is. Imagine if you had to wear a jock strap every time you left the house! That's why most of the time when we girls get inside and we are alone, the first thing we do is take that uncomfortable thing off!

Eat
I mean, I know that you guys know that we eat but a lot of times in front of a guy a girl will just order a salad or pick at her food. But don't be mistaken, most girls know how to put away some food when they are alone! This is often something we don't even do in front of other girls, but believe me, we are just as capable as you of eating a whole bag of Doritos or cookies, especially if it's close to "that" time of the month.

Tell Our Best Friend
Women usually have a lot of friends, but we generally have one best friend that has been around through everything and will be there until the end, long after you are probably gone and out of our lives. We know this. That is why we tell our best friends everything. Yes, that. And that, too. Basically, if you don't want her best friend knowing about it, don't tell your girlfriend about it. And don't get mad at your girlfriend about this. It is an unspoken BFF code and there is nothing you can do to change i

Fantasize
Women fantasize too, though it's probably a lot different than what men fantasize about. Don't get me wrong, women can fantasize about sex sometimes, but mostly we fantasize about what it will be like when a boy asks us out and what the date will be like. We will overanalyze and plan for every contingency way before it even happens. We'll also often fantasize about what it will be like to be married to him or have his babies, sometimes before the first date

Googled Your Exes
Women are infamous for Googling a current boyfriend's exes. You have to check out the competition, right? But it often doesn't stop there, especially if more than one girl gets in on the covert ops. They can start Googling boys they like, boys they are dating, exes to see who they are dating now. We've gotten so good at tracking people down, we are practically qualified to work for the CIA!

Readjust
Let's face it, women's underwear and bras suck. When no one is looking women often have to sneak a moment to adjust things so they are back where they should be again. This can even go as far as sticking our hands down our shirt and picking till it's back in place.

Pee With the Door Open
If it's just all girls around, we'll often just go pee with the door open. We don't want to miss any of the conversation or the end of our favorite reality TV show!

Pee on the Seat
Men have a pretty bad reputation for being messy in the bathroom. But have you ever noticed that some horrifying things happen in women's restrooms, too? It's appalling how disgusting some women can be. We're supposed to be the cleaner sex, right? A lady should respect her surroundings and always clean up after herself!

That means:

-Don't splatter your explosive diarrhea all over the bathroom walls.
-Flush the toilet when you're done. You're not five.
-Don't dribble pee on the toilet seat.
-Put your used pads and tampons where they belong. Hint: it's not on the floor.
-Don't draw or carve things on the stall.

It's just not right. Get it together, ladies

grin
it x obvious from ur write up dat u stayed in female hostel!!!
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yes i did, all through my Uni days
Enasco1: it x obvious from ur write up dat u stayed in female hostel!!!

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Enasco1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
ideee03: Yes i did, all through my Uni days
ok. Each time I remember female Hostel, Hall 1 & 2 Uniben always come 2 my mind. Jx 2 dirty!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Word For This Sexy Girl... / Dr. Dre The Chronic Album Zip. Download / Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.