Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady (1266 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Can You Guys Help Me Out? There Is A Lady I Have Craved To Woo But Fear Always Grip My Heart Whenever She Passes By Near My House, The Fear Of Unknown. This Gurl Looks Brave And Her Spoken English Is Awesome. Please, In This Regard, I Dnt Knw Hw To Go Abt Stopping Her And Make Introduction Of Myself And To Start The Wooing Aspect. I'm Introverted In Nature Though. Help Me Out Please. To Be Candid To U I'm 28. Please No Insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by pasqal09: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Rapsainot(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Stop thinking those hoes are goddesses... Be valorous, walk up to her.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by LaurelP(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2014
U might wanna take a lil alcohol, at least to make a gud 1st impression
Cos d way I'm seeing u, ur likely to mess up

3 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Rapsainot(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2014
LaurelP: U might wanna take a lil alcohol, at least to make a gud 1st impression
Cos d way I'm seeing u, ur likely to mess up
heyo bro!!!!! Good morning

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Tallesty1(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2014
I wanted to help you but I changed my mind when I
kaybiel2u: Can You Guys Help Me Out? There Is A Lady I Have Craved To Woo But Fear Always Grip My Heart Whenever She Passes By Near My House, The Fear Of Unknown. This Gurl Looks Brave And Her Spoken English Is Awesome. Please, In This Regard, I Dnt Knw Hw To Go Abt Stopping Her And Make Introduction Of Myself And To Start The Wooing Aspect. I'm Introverted In Nature Though. Help Me Out Please. To Be Candid To U I'm 28. Please No Insult
read the part where you blamed your introverted personality for your inability to woo a woman. Introverts do not find it hard to woo women but shy guys do.

But wait!

How about doing things that will make her woo you instead?
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Rapsainot(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: I wanted to help you but I changed when Iread the part where you blame your introverted personality for your inability to woo a woman. Introverts do not find it hard to woo women but shy guys do.

But wait!

oya nah, tell us
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Rapsainot: oya nah, tell us
He thinks because I wooed him on NL every other girl will do same in real life.
Anamanu igba
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by marieolae(f): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Rapsainot: Stop thinking those hoes are goddesses... Be valorous, walk up to her.
not all ladies are hoes
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Tallesty1(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Rapsainot: oya nah, tell us
Lmao.

Ok It is simple.

Be yourself, be original, be good and be responsible, look good and eat well. Abstemious diet rocks.

There are too many fake guys out there that women are desperately in need of real ones.

Don't fake anything, don't make empty promises, don't sugarcoat your words, they are not doughnut.

It will not get you many women but it shall get you the one that will stay.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Cikoloko(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Lmao.

Ok It is simple.

Be yourself, be original, be good and be responsible, look good and eat well. Abstemious diet rocks.

There are too many fake guys out there that women are desperately in need of real ones.

Don't fake anything, don't make empty promises, don't sugarcoat your words, they are not doughnut.

waris this one saying
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by darlingnuel(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Cikoloko: waris this one saying
Poo, of course! Look, today's ladies don't care a hoot abt how good u re. They want Taquin... Money!
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2014
kaybiel2u: Can You Guys Help Me Out? There Is A Lady I Have Craved To Woo But Fear Always Grip My Heart Whenever She Passes By Near My House, The Fear Of Unknown. This Gurl Looks Brave And Her Spoken English Is Awesome. Please, In This Regard, I Dnt Knw Hw To Go Abt Stopping Her And Make Introduction Of Myself And To Start The Wooing Aspect. I'm Introverted In Nature Though. Help Me Out Please. To Be Candid To U I'm 28. Please No Insult
Just walk up to her and express ur feelings...she won't eat u up...

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by 100Cents: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Arva:

Feeling kee ?

Op, no kill your self o by telling her you love her. That one nah fail.

Just become friends with her.

" Hello, aunty, what is it by your time " ? (Even when you know the time and she is not wearing a wrist watch ).

She will look at you funnily knowing you have some other thing in mind. Stand your ground till she checks her handset to tell you the time. Then tell her you often see her around here. " Where do you live " ? Do not expect a sure answer to this last question since its too early but if she likes you very well, she will tell you.

Ask for her phone number since you have already established a conversation... Smh

Toasting no be work..

Nah finishing..

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Tosadi(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2014
just walk up to her with a stern look & tell her...
hey, wetin be ur name sef? see eh, as i dey look you, just dey follow me now odawise i go burn ur papa house.
i bet with a 100k, she'll follow you very quickly. it has worked for me many time.
rememba sha o, don't laf or luk scared, odawise, na slap you go get o
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Damsman10(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2014

@op ignore every other advice and follow dis my own

1) ITS GOOD YOU R NOT SO CLOSE SO DAT U WONT LOSE ANYTHING REGARDLESS OF HER REPLY,

2) DON'T MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A BIG DEAL WEN TALKING 2 R,-PRETEND TO BE VERY BOLD,tell r u have feelings 4 r n wif like r 2 be ur gf.

3) IF SHE ENDS UP SAYING NO, THEN SHE IS NOT D 1 4U, U SHOULD QUARANTINE UR FEELINGS AND U'LL C DAT A WEIGHT HAS JUST BEEN LIFTED OFF UR SHOULDERS.
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Tallesty1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
100Cents:

Feeling kee ?

" Hello, aunty, what is it by your time " ? (Even when you know the time and she is not wearing a wrist watch ).

She will look at you funnily knowing you have some other thing in mind. Stand your ground till she checks her handset to tell you the time. Then tell her you often see her around here. " Where do you live " ? Do not expect a sure answer to this last question since its too early but if she likes you very well, she will tell you.

Ask for her phone number since you have already established a conversation... Smh

Toasting no be work..

Nah finishing..
That word is a spoiler
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by 100Cents: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: That word is a spoiler

okay.

Hello mummy..
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by victor08(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
[size=18pt]Just speak with confidence and dress like you own Nigeria. Am telling you...any girl out will believe in your philosophy.

You can practice this at home in a mirror and just be real.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Damsman10:

@op ignore every other advice and follow dis my own

1) ITS GOOD YOU R NOT SO CLOSE SO DAT U WONT LOSE ANYTHING REGARDLESS OF HER REPLY,

2) DON'T MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A BIG DEAL WEN TALKING 2 R,-PRETEND TO BE VERY BOLD,tell r u have feelings 4 r n wif like r 2 be ur gf.

3) IF SHE ENDS UP SAYING NO, THEN SHE IS NOT D 1 4U, U SHOULD QUARANTINE UR FEELINGS AND U'LL C DAT A WEIGHT HAS JUST BEEN LIFTED OFF UR SHOULDERS.
hmm! U Said I Shld Go To Her? I Jst Dnt Wat Apen I Fear Ladies In Terms Of Face To Face Conversatn. Bt Wit Yor Advc I Wl Try
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: I wanted to help you but I changed my mind when Iread the part where you blamed your introverted personality for your inability to woo a woman. Introverts do not find it hard to woo women but shy guys do.

But wait!

Well, Wat Is Dt Tin Boss
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Lmao.

Ok It is simple.

Thanks Boss
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
100Cents:

Feeling kee ?

Toasting no be work..

Nah finishing..
boss U Ar Too Much. Thanks
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tosadi: just walk up to her with a stern look & tell her...
hey, wetin be ur name sef? see eh, as i dey look you, just dey follow me now odawise i go burn ur papa house.
i bet with a 100k, she'll follow you very quickly. it has worked for me many time.
Lolz!!! Dts Nt Gud Advc Na
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
3cycle:
He thinks because I wooed him on NL every other girl will do same in real life.
Anamanu igba

sista, you sound hurt'
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tosadi: just walk up to her with a stern look & tell her...

Lol dude you're crazy ,,Hahaha ..
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Rapsainot: Stop thinking those hoes are goddesses... Be valorous, walk up to her.

hoes ? Like farm tool ?
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
100Cents:

Feeling kee ?

Toasting no be work..

Nah finishing..

Is tha how you expect him to woo her ?''

Dude, thats drab n amateurish ,,,
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
NinoBrown888:

sista, you sound hurt'
Anu grin
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arva:
Alrt. I Wil Try My Luck. Tnx
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
3cycle:
Anu grin

Auch,,,, The youngman must have hurt you real bad,,,

Maybe you're not in his league ,,,
Re: I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady by 100Cents: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Is tha how you expect him to woo her ?''

Dude, thats drab n amateurish ,,,

When you have not stated your own formula..

Are you a learner ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / Be Bold...say "No"! Love Is Not Blind! / You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.