Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls (28378 Views)

Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters / Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath / Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by Owoplenty(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

It's now very clear, we have drunkards heading our military!

No wonder we are not wining this war on terror.

Why would the International Community sell arms to a Clueless and inept Army??

Everybody is laughing at Nigeria now! Yeye people!
to err is human.and Olukolade is a human like us. so why not temper cynicism with understanding.
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by OgologoDimkpa: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
There was no Chibok kidnapping period. Una go wait tire.
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by sademola: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Not again!!!!
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I feel like crying after reading.
Last Bullet
We deserve better
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Cwiously, as much as i'm trying to be positive on anything involving the NA,DHQ and FG. I find it hard to extract any good in this development!
For God's sake, a journalist just exposed how the media is being used to spread false new to the public...now dat drunkard has shown clearly that we shouldnt believe news from the top unless we really confirm it with our own eyes or ears...i think i need to start løoking at the report of the "US refusing Nigeria weapons" from another angle!
Shameless drunkards

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by zikclassiq(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
na GENERAL una dey call MR Olukolade?
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by Tex42(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
...when better brains are roaming the streets of naija jobless, we have a 'stone age mad man' at the DHQ gulping millions and vomiting rubbish,and to think he is one of those entrusted with the responsibility of paddling the security affairs of this nation is the more reason why i cry in oatience jonathan's[chai! chai!!]voice.
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by juman(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The government is confused.
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by Kagarko(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: The Defence Headquarters has retracted its earlier statement confirming the rescue of the abducted Chibok girls.

The spokesperson for the defence headquarters, Chris Olukolade, had told PREMIUM TIMES that a yet unclear number of the girls had been freed and driven in two Toyota Hiace buses to the Maimalari Barracks, the headquarters of the 7th Division of the Nigerian Army in Maiduguri.

But less than 30 minutes after he spoke to us, Mr. Olukolade called back to say he was withdrawing his earlier statement. He said he had been having difficulty establishing contact with his colleagues in Maiduguri and that he was no longer sure that the girls driven into the barracks were newly rescued.

Mr. Olukolade had told this newspaper the girls had been freed and that the rescue exercise was still ongoing and that appropriate

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/headlines/168535-breaking-defence-headquarters-retracts-statement-on-rescue-of-chibok-girls-says-its-not-sure-yet.html#sthash.4j3pmH04.dpuf

Very funny but God dey sha hin dey watch una for wetin una dey do.
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by mustymatic(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Have you noticed that since the exposure of Sheriff and Ihejirika as the key sponsors of BokoHaram by Devis , the sect has started to become powerless and weak?!
Have you noticed that since the seizure of
the money-laden jet which belongs to Ayo Orisajefor , the President of Christian
Association of Nigeria, in SouthAfrica ,
aimed at "arms smuggling" in the black market, BokoHaram has just started to face a great setback in its operation?! I have noticed that. But, have you?! Our big Thanks goes to; Sir Devis, SouthAfrica, & Army And CivilianJTF .
MAY ALLAH IN HIS INFINITE MERCY
CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THE MERCHANTS
OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. MAY
ALLAH BRING THE END OF #BOKOHARAM.
AND MAY HE KEEP US PEACEFUL, SAFE
AND SECURE ALL THE TIME.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by mustymatic(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: There was no Chibok kidnapping period. Una go wait tire.
My broda Diaris ooo...Just because ur sista no dey among abi?
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by adioolayi(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
BBC can lie...BBC giving false information since 19BC!

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by koikoi2(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Let us be optimistic, d girls will be released.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: PR gone wrong. Chris Olukolade should be redeployed from the Defence Public Relations Department for this embarrassment he has brought to the Military, the Government and Nigeria.
In a saner country, he wÍll demand fÓr his redeployment or resignatioÑ.
All the Millions of Dollars and they can't even procure necessary communications equipment?

Even Togo could overrun Nigeria if they felt like it at this point.
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
A whole defense chief cannot effectively communicate with his subordinates IN THE SAME COUNTRY! You would think the girls were being rescued from Afghanistan.

To you supporters of GEJ, this is the effect of corruption. See that $9.3million the Chief Pastor, GEJ, and the Israeli funneled to South Africa, it could've been used to upgrade the communications equipment for your fighting forces.

Basically, Boko Haram can overrun anywhere in Nigeria if they so desire because the first line of defense---Signals and Communication --- is virtually non existent.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by darkroses(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Naija jaga jaga

Don't be surprise that, he may swear that he never said so
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Everybody is laughing at Nigeria now!
Yeye people!
Mumu like you. One minute u will praise our military d next munite u will insult them.Its clear dat ur mindset is negetive, like if d news is true u will still bé annoyed with insults. Bé hopefull and support ur military. #Burns. nigerian army will win d war and u'll hide ur head in a sack of poo
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by Awoofawo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kolawole Kazeem wrote on facebook
" God will destroy Jonathanians.
You see, they are afraid to
discuss the main arguement.
Diverting our attention is the
only thing GEJ and his
supporters can do. I have never seen a president who plays
religious and ethnic politics as
Jonathan. Keep all these
religious and ethnic sentiment
aside and answer the questions
that are important to everyone's life. Is Jonathan not legalizing
corruption when he sacked
Sanusi for exposing the missing
20 billion Dollar? Is Jonathan
not legalizing corruption when
he pardoned Abacha family for stealing our billions of Dollars,
Is he not legalizing corruption
when he made EFCC and ICPC
weak to the extent that all his
ministers that were sacked
because of corruption after public cry were not arrested by
any of the antigraft bodies?"
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by gaby(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
I posited on a thread on the 18th that before the elections BH will seem to have been quashed and the chibok girls rescued. It aint rocket science its more of the more you look....
Olukolade's statement wasn't made entirely in error but simply mis-timed so stay tuned Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by NizyO01(f): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmm.........Imagine,this really messed and degrading,what a confused fellow,if a spokesman can be this clueless,then I wonder...#change
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by all4gud(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Confusion all thro.
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by gaby(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
mustymatic: Have you noticed that since the exposure of Sheriff and Ihejirika as the key sponsors of BokoHaram by Devis , the sect has started to become powerless and weak?!
the money-laden jet which belongs to Ayo Orisajefor , the President of Christian
aimed at "arms smuggling" in the black market, BokoHaram has just started to face a great setback in its operation?! I have noticed that. But, have you?! Our big Thanks goes to; Sir Devis, SouthAfrica, & Army And CivilianJTF .
AND SECURE ALL THE TIME.
Hhhahaha I been think say na only me dey enjoy this movie..

Why and how Nigerians will conclude Olukolade is drunk is beyond me.....

Where is PATRICK AZAZI??

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by vicoloni(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
When i excitedly told my wife about the alleged release of the girls she just 'yinmu'. 10 minutes after, Olukolade said my wife was right, that i ought to have 'yinmu' too at anything spewed from his mouth.

I smh

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by COZIN2SATAN(f): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Is this not the same man that told the world they know where the girls are being held??...Im not surprised anyway. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by victorv12(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
We have too much of Gbegiri and Ewedu generals in Nigeria. They know nothing!

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Eldavido1: Can somebody pls sack this guy!!! I take God beg Jonathan to plsssss sack this olukolade of a thing plssss!!!!!
Hell!What're you saying?!I take God beg Jonathan to plsss sack himself. Sack this Olukolade and Jonathan at the same time. Dash Jonathan an oil block,let him go. The ship of state is in a storm under the slowpoke.Another 4years?God!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by Pataki: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nigerians ain't seen nothing yet!

The clueless dunce of a president and incompetent baaastards of military personnel are totally set to ruin and enslave this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
mustymatic: Have you noticed that since the exposure of Sheriff and Ihejirika as the key sponsors of BokoHaram by Devis , the sect has started to become powerless and weak?!
AND SECURE ALL THE TIME.
They are playing with propaganda. All is false info,to distract attention from their incompetence and weakness.
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by tunjidj3: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
I Concord with chief olukolade who was not properly feed with the information but hasty to disseminate
the wrong notion and latter give precise and latest information .he who cover his sin shall not prosper but he who repent and forsake his wicked way God will have mercy. this is good for our democracy no one is perfect
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by sirjohnson(m): 12:14am On Sep 24, 2014
IYANGBALI: swansea City

Chisoz Krais...Do they have fans here in Nigeria?
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:12am On Sep 24, 2014
penny01502: your comment is simply an identity of your stupidity, I wonder what block head folks like you will achieve by tarnishing one's image on social media.
Re: Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls by sexzskil(f): 2:40am On Sep 24, 2014
I, HERE AGAIN, ON BEHALF OF MY HUMBLE PEDIGREE, REASSERT THAT NIGERIA IS AT HER FINAL DAYS OF EXISTENCE, VERY REAL!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Telephone Numbers Of Current Nigerian Senators, Check Out Your State!!! / Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.