Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). (6781 Views)

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
This thread is not to provoke anybody but to show people what i saw during my Visit to Amanuke from Asaba.i visit one of my friend who got married last weekend,one my way to the village i was very disapponited with state of roads in above mention (villages) which even made me to park my car at nearby compound and took a bike to complete.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gov Obiano should help this villagers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by omenka(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
From North to South, East to West, we need a total overhaul of the system!!

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bia OP, I can't see any pics of roads na..
a bad road is either a shifted bitumen, pto-holes-ridden tarred road, a damaged pavement and not some large area of red soil!

I concur with the govnr helping to construct a road there, cos this aint roads dude. It neva was..its a mere make-shift, a pathway.

5 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2014

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by kel4soft: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
I am very busy in another thread. Just queueing.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Anambra state govt should help this people.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Bia OP, I can't see any pics of roads na..
a bad road is either a shifted bitumen, pto-holes-ridden tarred road, a damaged pavement and not some large area of red soil!

I concur with the govnr helping to construct a road there, cos this aint roads dude. It neva was..its a mere make-shift, a pathway.
well,govt should construct the road for them.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: From North to South, East to West, we need a total overhaul of the system!!
bros that is what we need.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Sealeddeal(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
OP,it is not only the Amanuke you mentioned that need road construction and reconstruction. Here in Nnewi,our roads are in deplorable condition.
Only about 15% of roads in anambra state are sound.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sealeddeal: OP,it is not only the Amanuke you mentioned that need road construction and reconstruction. Here in Nnewi,our roads are in deplorable condition.
Only about 15% of roads in anambra state are sound.
bros those are the place i visit last weekend,the road are very bad.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Ramnon2: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Bia OP, I can't see any pics of roads na..

A road is a pathway or route between two points (places) where humans and/or their vehicles move in. It is not about being paved or macadamized, although everyone prefers a paved/macadamized road than an unpaved one. How many village roads are paved in Nigeria? Stop being an educated illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Unemadu: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmmm!!! This actually brings up another debate, can or should every village be tarred?
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why not or do you like what you see up there?
Unemadu: Hmmmm!!! This actually brings up another debate, can or should every village be tarred?
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Abagworo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
I thought Peter Obi tarred all the roads in Anambra according to Chino. This is a mere tip of the iceberg any way as far as Nigeria is concerned. I however feel disappointed at the way some Igbos take delight in finding fault or even go as far as searching for a fault where there is little and blow it out of proportion just because they support Jonathan.

Arthur Eze is such stupid fellow who travelled through the bad condition of most federal roads in the Southeast only to accuse Orji and exonerate Jonathan. That will not take us anywhere.

12 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
More pix are coming.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by focus7: 12:27am On Sep 25, 2014
There is no where in Nigeria u don't find these. So what's the big deal? Op u jobless and prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Unemadu: 5:26am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito: Why not or do you like what you see up there?

Then call on the local govt to fix these roads.

Gravel roads can be used as an alternative.

Op tell Uduaghan to fix roads in asaba. Its the state capital for christ sake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Sealeddeal(m): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Unemadu:

what has Uduaghan got to do with the fact that alot of roads in anambra are in a very poor condition?
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2014
U silly ediot son of a bastard. Yes Anambra has some of the best road network in Nigeria that traverses all corners of the state. Yes all our roads are in good condition. The op went to snap footpaths as road.

Go to ur useless and ordinary state where ur useless okorosha has donew nothing with the over 200B he borrowed. Imo state is the least developed state in the SE today with very little or no infrastructure but u had the guts to talk about a state that is a generation ahead of urs in all indices of development.

Abagworo: I thought Peter Obi tarred all the roads in Anambra according to Chino. This is a mere tip of the iceberg any way as far as Nigeria is concerned. I however feel disappointed at the way some Igbos take delight in finding fault or even go as far as searching for a fault where there is little and blow it out of proportion just because they support Jonathan.

Arthur Eze is such stupid fellow who travelled through the bad condition of most federal roads in the Southeast only to accuse Orji and exonerate Jonathan. That will not take us anywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2014
Bros i wish you will ignore this f00l,
Please learn how to let sleeping dog lie.

Please ignore the f00l abeg, am always begging you for this, your making him more popular.

chinolization: U silly ediot son of a bastard. Yes Anambra has some of the best road network in Nigeria that traverses all corners of the state. Yes all our roads are in good condition. The op went to snap footpaths as road.

Go to ur useless and ordinary state where ur useless okorosha has donew nothing with the over 200B he borrowed. Imo state is the least developed state in the SE today with very little or no infrastructure but u had the guts to talk about a state that is a generation ahead of urs in all indices of development.

4 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Yes Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria. Yes the dwarf uduaghan has everything to do with this because u cannot insult somebody that is far better than u. Delta state is a mess, I don't want to share the pix I got from that cesspit yet. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Unemadu:

come to Asaba and snap all our bad road nd upload them here i will be happy for that.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Nwanne that bastard deserves every knock he can get. Trust me I know how best to hit him.

OkijaAmaka: Bros i wish you will ignore this f00l,
Please learn how to let sleeping dog lie.

Please ignore the f00l abeg, am always begging you for this, your making him more popular.

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Switpal(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2014
WIW WIW WIW WIW WIW
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2014
[size=18pt]Even in my villa roads worst than these are there but i dont bother because i will ask myself "where are we going through here, how economically important are the roads when those in the city are begging for attention.

Then i was in Ikorodu on Monday, if you had not been to other parts of Lagos but just visited Ikorodu you will ask for gun and start chasing Fashola.

the roads i saw in Ikorodu are the worst you will ever think of in your nightmare, even you wont be so wicked to wish your enemies ply on such roads, but Fashola i know very well then i still ask how economically important are those roads i saw at Ikorodu.

Its all about having scale of preference.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2014
your just making him more popular,

am telling you this, he will call you out and you will answer immediately, nooooo....i dont buy that.

you don't call him out but he live off dickriding off your mention, bros free him cus he got no life.

chinolization: Nwanne that bastard deserves every knock he can get. Trust me I know how best to hit him.

4 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Chino nwanne i will be happy if you upload the pix you took from Asaba like i said before Gov obiano shud do something about those villages.
chinolization: Yes Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria. Yes the dwarf uduaghan has everything to do with this because u cannot insult somebody that is far better than u. Delta state is a mess, I don't want to share the pix I got from that cesspit yet. Lol
chinolization: Yes Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria. Yes the dwarf uduaghan has everything to do with this because u cannot insult somebody that is far better than u. Delta state is a mess, I don't want to share the pix I got from that cesspit yet. Lol
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2014
U should have used that time and bandwidth to showcase worse roads in delta than coming all the way to search for untarred footh path elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2014
Abagworo: I thought Peter Obi tarred all the roads in Anambra according to Chino. This is a mere tip of the iceberg any way as far as Nigeria is concerned. I however feel disappointed at the way some Igbos take delight in finding fault or even go as far as searching for a fault where there is little and blow it out of proportion just because they support Jonathan.

guy that area u see is my area, peter Obi tared the road from okpuno, isu aniocha, to umuife village. its a work in progrees, the op just passed the good road and started snapping the bad area the work has not gotten. its a long road from okpuno to achalla. stop looking for peter obis fault, the man is a God sent to ndi Anambra

8 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Unemadu: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito: come to Asaba and snap all our bad road nd upload them here i will be happy for that.

Was there just last week but didnt take pix

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Keke Napep In V.I, Lagos Removed Their Roofs On Their Way Out Of Lagos. VIDE / NLC Asks Members To Protest At NASS, State Assemblies Over Minimum Wage / South East Women Applaud Buhari, Umar Farouq Over Social Security Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.