Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). (6827 Views)

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Shut up! Why should I elevate something that is already on the top? Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria. Deal with it.. cool

berem: you're trying hard to elevate Anambra state in every aspect. Your state does not have the best road networks in Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Bia chino stop showing us obi's village because that is the only village that enjoy good rural roads but all the same i'm still waiting for Asaba thread.
chinolization: This is what we enjoy as rural roads in Anambra..

Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria..
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2014
Nwokem shut up and reply idumusu. Prove to us that 3/4th of delta state is not in shambles according to Idumuosu. I have not showed Agulu yet, what I showed up there is Osemenyi, Odor bridge and some other roads..

Energito: Bia chino stop showing us obi's village because that is the only village that enjoy good rural roads but all the same i'm still waiting for Asaba thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2014
This is another typical rural setting in Anambra, Osumenyi to be precise. People from Osumenyi can corroborate these pictures. Most people may mistake this for an urban center..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by thwarrior72: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Lagos as a city has the worst road u can think of in Nigeria, even a ghost will cringe at the sight of them undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: Nwokem shut up and reply idumusu. Prove to us that 3/4th of delta state is not in shambles according to Idumuosu. I have not showed Agulu yet, what I showed up there is Osemenyi, Odor bridge and some other roads..

chino what is there to reply huh?since he knows those places more than me let him do the talking by showing us the pictures or still let him come to Asaba so that both of us can go on tour,i will take care of everything he needs for the tour.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2014
My friend go and sit down. Delta state is a mess as far as infrastructure is concerned but you chose to ignore it to talk about people that are far better than you.

I am ready to meet you 4pm today. Email me here so I can give you my phone number: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

I will use my car and buy food for you at any place of your choice..

Energito: chino what is there to reply huh?since he knows those places more than me let him do the talking by showing us the pictures or still let him come to Asaba so that both of us can go on tour,i will take care of everything he needs for the tour.

4 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

idumuose: Energito,i'm disappointed in you.So you travelled all the way from Agbor,
Passed through Ekwuoma,igbodo,onicha-ugbo,isele uku,Ubulu okiti,Otulu junction,
Akukwu-igbo,isele Asaba,Okpanam and Asaba and jumped to Amanuke and isu to complain
Of bad roads.Whereas,you have ignored the very diplorable roads in these Delta villages i
Mentioned.In Asaba,Ezenei junction after Bonzac bread road,the inner roads there are 20times
Worse than those Amanuke roads.You cannot ply those roads during rainy season.Even a jeep will
Hesitate to drive through those roads.

Isele uku(Aniocha north LG headquarters)have no light,so is the neighbouring villages.You don't know
These places more than i do.Uduaghan needs to be shot in the head.He is the biggest fraud to have come
Out of Delta state.Energito,leave Anambra that is miles ahead of Delta and pray for God to intervene in Delta.
Energito,do we have any single tarred road in Idumuje unor? In Ugboko,in ugbodu? In idumu ogo?
Sit there and be deceiving yourself while the biggest fraud is ongoing in Delta.Go and tell your governor to repair
The roads in these villages before you go to Amanuke to complain.Ask him to repair the roads in Asaba before you

Run aimlessly to Amanuke to complain.

Nansense.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito, I am waiting for your email right away so we can do this work together- chino.dyke@yahoo.com

I will take care of all the expenses and buy you meal at any place of your choice in the town..its a promise!

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by SirMaster101: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: My point Energito is that you have a very big plank in your eyes all over your state and you left it to come and start searching for foot paths elsewhere..

Chinonso Dike the hypocrites. Shameless being.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Am yet to receive your email energito..

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by idumuose(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito: nwannem why not upload the pix of the above places you mention,who knows if someone in govt is reading these.
As far as Delta state under Uduaghan is concerned,we are in a hopeless situation.Let's wait until
2015 and see if a more reasonable governor will salvage us.Delta north is in a deplorable state my brother.
How i wish Pat Utomi can win his party primaries.

4 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: My friend go and sit down. Delta state is a mess as far as infrastructure is concerned but you chose to ignore it to talk about people that are far better than you.

I am ready to meet you 4pm today. Email me here so I can give you my phone number: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

I will use my car and buy food for you at any place of your choice..

chino i will be happy to host you but let leave it on sunday.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Those things are normal community footpaths and not roads per se, they are present in every community in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Let us start by exchanging phone numbers first, so we can prepare ahead of time. Please email me here no time to waste- chino.dyke@yahoo.com

Energito: chino i will be happy to host you but let leave it on sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2014
The boy is an ordinary attention seeker.. cheesy

chinazaekperem2: Those things are normal community footpath and not roads per se, they are present in every community in the world.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by IDEApro(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Chino feeding and footing the bills of nairalanders since time immemorial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Collynzo22: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: This is what we enjoy as rural roads in Anambra..

Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria..
Wow wow wow, just wow!
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2014
I am not boasting but I am making a promise. Buying him a meal and drinks for at least 5k is no big deal..

IDEApro: Chino feeding and footing the bills of nairalanders since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Collynzo22: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: This is what we enjoy as rural roads..

Anambra the best road network in Nigeria..
You should create a special thread for this, it looks good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: The boy is an ordinary attention seeker.. cheesy

hahahaha wow at you calling me a boy well for your information my frist son is 21yr old 2nd 19yr old both of them at Madonna university Elele campus so mind the way you talk.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: I am not boasting but I am making a promise. Buying him a meal and drinks for at least 5k is no big deal..

BTW chino, I will like to share this pics with you, it was taken in ibadan grin

4 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2014
My brother we are all praying for Anioma gov come 2015.
idumuose:
As far as Delta state under Uduaghan is concerned,we are in a hopeless situation.Let's wait until
2015 and see if a more reasonable governor will salvage us.Delta north is in a deplorable state my brother.
How i wish Pat Utomi can win his party primaries.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Forget the long story and send email here so we can share phone numbers. I like being pragmatic and theoretic. Maybe by the time we meet we shall get to know if you are a boy or an old jobless man.. cool

Energito: hahahaha wow at you calling me a boy well for your information my frist son is 21yr old 2nd 19yr old both of them at Madonna university Elele campus so mind the way you talk.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Tomak1nt: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2014
What is wrong with these animals here?

chinazaekperem, u got to be the most jobless man I have ever seen. u claim u are at work but spend 24/7 on nl crying on top Yoruba matter cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by IDEApro(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: I am not boasting but I am making a promise. Buying him a meal and drinks for at least 5k is no big deal..

Your modus operandi is not ideal. You argue, fight and threaten and the next minute you are offering a meal and good time irrespective of the ongoing brawl.

You are a good actor.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Nwanne mu..wait I have a briefing with the CP right now. I will be back in 20mins..

chinazaekperem2: BTW chino, I will like to share this pics with you, it was taken in ibadan grin

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Tomak1nt: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2014
idumuose the snake handler- long time egbon mi cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt: What is wrong with these animals here?

chinazaekperem, u got to be the most jobless man I have ever seen. u claim u are at work but spend 24/7 on nl crying on top Yoruba matter cheesy cheesy
I don't hawk agbo jedi on the street like you, I work 24/7 with internet connection grin

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by aryzgreat: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito how come u have joined d bandwagon of anambra haters ? What u snapped is a normal rural footpath. Why should govt go and tar road for people that don't even have vehicles. Am sure it was only motor bike and bicycles u saw there. The roads in Awka nnewi and onitsha have not gotten all d attention motor not to talk of farm settlement roads.

U are better than this..

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by idumuose(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito: My brother we are all praying for Anioma gov come 2015.
That is also my prayer bro.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: Forget the long story and send email here so we can share phone numbers. I like being pragmatic and theoretic. Maybe by the time we meet we shall get to know if you are a boy or an old jobless man.. cool

i wont untill you learn how to talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Shagari Is Overthrown===> Sani Abacha Coup Speech / Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) / Oraukwu Village Politics And Economy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.