Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). (6826 Views)

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Tomak1nt: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I don't hawk agbo jedi on the street like you, I work 24/7 with internet connection grin

so u spend all the time in your imaginary office on NL crying on top Yoruba matter? grin grin

Tell ur story to the dogs grin

3 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

so u spend all the time in your imaginary office on NL crying on top Yoruba matter? grin grin

I don't owe you any explanation, I only wanna buy agbo jedi from you grin

4 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

shey, you people keep chasing me around, I will keep giving you a reason to chase me around grin

3 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2014
Bros i dont hate anambra or any igboland just that what i saw in those villages are very bad.
aryzgreat: Energito how come u have joined d bandwagon of anambra haters ? What u snapped is a normal rural footpath. Why should govt go and tar road for people that don't even have vehicles. Am sure it was only motor bike and bicycles u saw there. The roads in Awka nnewi and onitsha have not gotten all d attention motor not to talk of farm settlement roads.

U are better than this..
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Tomak1nt: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: shey, you people keep chasing around, I will keep giving you a reason to chase me around grin

U are a jobless mofo and a ret.ard.

The topic is on the bad roads in Anambra, why are u fixated on Yoruba land? why not show us the state of roads in Umudike? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

U are a jobless mofo and a ret.ard.

The topic is on the bad roads in Anambra, why are u fixated on Yoruba land? why not show us the state of roads in Umudike? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I want you to be pained grin

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Tomak1nt: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I want you to be pained grin

well dat is not working at all grin grin grin

i saw how u were pained when one bad niggur was posting mwakebeyi and ur pics last nite grin grin

U suddenly turned to a philosopher and prayer warrior. How many times did you beg the mods to save u?

3 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

i saw how u were pained when one bad niggur was posting mwakebeyi and ur pics last nite grin grin

U suddenly turned to a philosopher and prayer warrior. How many times did you beg the mods to save u?
ode, you can start posting your pics here, mumu grin

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Tomak1nt: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: ode, you can start posting your pics here, mumu grin

i dont post pics at all

i am saying u were pained yesterday u started crying to the mods like a baby. how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by SirMaster101: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Nice one. They started the picture thing, i hope nobody report to the mod or beg when we start. Lets start the game grin

Idumose the snake man, How ur side?
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Handsomegod(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2014
@Chino+Energito. Na wa for the 2 of una o! Dem swear for una?! Enough of this madness. And Chino every casual remark about Anambra must not degenarate to a racist skirmish.We all have a right to disagree and point out faults where they are.It is part of growth.And please the "Anambra thread" you promised to launch is already begging to see the light of day:it is long overdue. Hit d ground running so by the time we hit home at Xmas,we wil take stock and see things for ourselves.udo chia na thread a biko. #proudly nwa idenmili!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

i dont post pics at all

i am saying u were pained yesterday u started crying to the mods like a baby. how old are you?
tell that to the birds of the air, come up with your picture posting moniker, are you scared? grin

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101: Nice one. They started the picture thing, i hope nobody report to the mod or beg when we start. Lets start the game grin

Idumose the snake man, How ur side?
f00l, post it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Tomak1nt: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: tell that to the birds of the air, come up with your picture posting moniker, are you scared? grin

relax emmanuel. grin grin

i asked u a question- how many times did you beg for the mods?

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2014
idumuose: Energito,i'm disappointed in you.So you travelled all the way from Agbor,
Passed through Ekwuoma,igbodo,onicha-ugbo,isele uku,Ubulu okiti,Otulu junction,
Akukwu-igbo,isele Asaba,Okpanam and Asaba and jumped to Amanuke and isu to complain
Of bad roads.Whereas,you have ignored the very diplorable roads in these Delta villages i
Mentioned.In Asaba,Ezenei junction after Bonzac bread road,the inner roads there are 20times
Worse than those Amanuke roads.You cannot ply those roads during rainy season.Even a jeep will
Hesitate to drive through those roads.

Isele uku(Aniocha north LG headquarters)have no light,so is the neighbouring villages.You don't know
These places more than i do.Uduaghan needs to be shot in the head.He is the biggest fraud to have come
Out of Delta state.Energito,leave Anambra that is miles ahead of Delta and pray for God to intervene in Delta.
Energito,do we have any single tarred road in Idumuje unor? In Ugboko,in ugbodu? In idumu ogo?
Sit there and be deceiving yourself while the biggest fraud is ongoing in Delta.

Nansense.

he is busy blaming it on absence of anioma independence or state . rubbish.
Ask him what his LGA chairmen do with their funds .
The fact that the footpaths he snapped are in unpopular villages of anambra shows that they are not that important in the preference scale.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

relax emmanuel. grin grin

i asked u a question- how many times did you beg for the mods?

if you are not gonna post it, then get lost,ok?

3 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito: chino what is there to reply huh?since he knows those places more than me let him do the talking by showing us the pictures or still let him come to Asaba so that both of us can go on tour,i will take care of everything he needs for the tour.

You don't have points oga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by uch12(f): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2014
famousurch:
stop lying, in your first picture the third road is a work in progrees that passes from okpuno, isu, umuife urum to achalla u cleverly passed the good road and snap the side the work has not gotten in urum portion. am an awka north guy so stop misleading people.

Nwanne mu oo!! Kedu ele eme?
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by anonimi: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: From North to South, East to West, we need a total overhaul of the system!!

Yes I agree with you that state governors and LGA chairmen need to live up to their constitutional RESPONSIBILITY for 83% of Nigerian roads.
Instead of praising them for buying private jets we should be asking them to do the jobs for which they receive allocations monthly from Abuja.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by tsolz200: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

cheesy cheesy

Now

This

Is

Fuvking

Hilarious

cheesy
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
If you guys aren't gonna post emma's pics then stop talking.

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Orlandoowoh, I need your female moniker on this useless thread.

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Orlandoowoh, a child that says his mother will not sleep shall not sleep also. Since you have decided to be a monitoring spirit, then I will not let you sleep too, come out with your newdelhi, Afghanistan and missbritney monikers now.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by LasGidiOwner: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nwanne have pity and put down your sword. Dalu.

chinazaekperem2: Orlandoowoh, a child that says his mother will not sleep shall not sleep also. Since you have decided to be a monitoring spirit, then I will not let you sleep too, come out with your newdelhi, Afghanistan and missbritney monikers now.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Nwanne have pity and put down your sword. Dalu.

noo, the heddiot orlandoowoh keep stalking me all around nairaland. Search for my moniker on the search bar and see it yourself, all because I exposed his female moniker. Henceforth, I will not allow him rest this forum.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinazaekperem2: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Orlandoowoh, come and tell the house why you are interested in me, its either you are a gay or you wanna show me how cultist you are.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by atlwireles: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
idumuose: Energito,i'm disappointed in you.So you travelled all the way from Agbor,
Passed through Ekwuoma,igbodo,onicha-ugbo,isele uku,Ubulu okiti,Otulu junction,
Akukwu-igbo,isele Asaba,Okpanam and Asaba and jumped to Amanuke and isu to complain
Of bad roads.Whereas,you have ignored the very diplorable roads in these Delta villages i
Mentioned.In Asaba,Ezenei junction after Bonzac bread road,the inner roads there are 20times
Worse than those Amanuke roads.You cannot ply those roads during rainy season.Even a jeep will
Hesitate to drive through those roads.

Isele uku(Aniocha north LG headquarters)have no light,so is the neighbouring villages.You don't know
These places more than i do.Uduaghan needs to be shot in the head.He is the biggest fraud to have come
Out of Delta state.Energito,leave Anambra that is miles ahead of Delta and pray for God to intervene in Delta.
Energito,do we have any single tarred road in Idumuje unor? In Ugboko,in ugbodu? In idumu ogo?
Sit there and be deceiving yourself while the biggest fraud is ongoing in Delta.

Nansense.

Pleased most of those roads you are naming are roads local governments should maintain. Why is it Uduaghan's problem, if the lights in Aniocha's north LG headquarters, are not working? How many chairmen and caretakers has that LG had in last 15 years.

Before people blame their problems on government, they should account for all the billions their local governments collect yearly.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

Pleased most of those roads you are naming are roads local governments should maintain. Why is it Uduaghan's problem, if the lights in Aniocha's north LG headquarters, are not working? How many chairmen and caretakers has that LG had in last 15 years.

Before people blame their problems on government, they should account for all the billions their local governments collect yearly.

Same way Energito was posting LGA footpaths, Abagworo even fell for it

3 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by atlwireles: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Same way Energito was posting LGA footpaths, Abagworo even fell for it

Say what?
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by shizzle11(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: Let us start by exchanging phone numbers first, so we can prepare ahead of time. Please email me here no time to waste- chino.dyke@yahoo.com

nwanne, i will be in obeledu [anaoch LGA] over the weekend for a burial ceremony, we could arrange to meet if time permits me before i return to my base
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
I dey nwanne mu..

shizzle11: nwanne, i will be in obeledu [anaoch LGA] over the weekend for a burial ceremony, we could arrange to meet if time permits me before i return to my base
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by tsolz200: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Orlandoowoh, come and tell the house why you are interested in me, its either you are a gay or you wanna show me how cultist you are.

Cvnt sucker

Ke kwanu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) / Budget 2017 Gets Boost As Oil Price Hits $58 / Stop Parading Self As South-West Party Leader, Accord Party Tells Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.