Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader (74258 Views)

38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Really? Which Shekau? I mean which version?
I hope it is not the one all over media threatening to sell the Chibok girls into slavery.

You mean the man in the 8 secs Youtube video is Shekau?
Common, give me a break! I know some Nigerians are corrupt, but are we blind too?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by BabaO2: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmymdk: Longlive the Nigerian Army...
No be the yeye Nigerian army kill am, na Cameroonian army. Nigerian army is only confirming after many days gallant soldiers of Cameroon have confirmed 'they got him' in Obama's voice.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Drone007: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
cjrane: [size=28pt]Allah is Great!!!
All those who misuse the name of God to molest children and kill innocent people for politics will end like Shekau or bashir. Whatever he prefers to be called in hell grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Thank you, but it's becoming a bit difficult to believe Maj-Gen. Chris Olukolade these days, what with the recent saga his announcement and retraction of the Chibok girls' release!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by nonsojaggs: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
See d lifeless fool wey dey hold 9ja to ransome for sum years now
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by tunde1200(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Drone007:
Thank you, but it's becoming a bit difficult to believe Maj-Gen. Chris Olukolade these days, what with the recent saga his announcement and retraction of the Chibok girls' release!

i dont believe this yet
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Supposed photos of 'Abubakar Shekau' when he was captured and killed:

SEE @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/supposed-photos-of-abubakar-shekau-when.html
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by bizmogul(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

My argument is built on the lump. Every other features seems to match, but the lump. And it has nothing to do with the camera angle. The lumps are not right. The dead Shekua even appears to have a bigger lump, even as it is tilted to the right!

Maybe it was tilted by a brute force...
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Idonbilivit!
Not that I don't have trust in our army but how many times 'll NA claim to have killed Shekau?
Then,I don't think Shakau could easily be killed like a chicken and die just like that- my thought though.
From my own view, Shekau would have treated himself with traditional medice(juju) that would make him immune against bullets and bombs attack as a leader of that dreadful sect.
So,i don't believe until it's proved otherwise that "the cow" is really dead.
Meanwhile,if this story is true,i join every law abiding citizen of my dear country-Nigeria to say THANK GOD FOR THE VICTORY. And am sure bokoharam 'll become history.
Then,I think the BH saga is polically motivated.
Now,it's time to BRING BACK OUR GIRLS.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Elinob(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
hw cn we believe dis?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by VivaLaFrans: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Paise God... The guy was killed by an explosion or airstrike. His clothes and body parts are torn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2014
This is a double. The real shekau has been long dead. This is the person that has been appearing in videos recently, impersonating shekau. He was captured first and later killed probably with the sword in the picture. If u look at the other picture where he was lying down, u would see a big surgical hole by the side of his heart. I dont think that is a bullet hole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by tit(f): 12:42am On Sep 26, 2014
mekula: a big surgical hole

you call that surgery?
Allahu ki yaye!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2014
tit:

you call that surgery?
Allahu ki yaye!

Surgical in this context means that he might have been killed with a knife. The hole is wider than what a bullet would create unless it is a12" guage shortgun wound. But that too would leave torn mutilated flesh around the wound area, which is visibly absent in this case. It is my opinion, but feel free to disagree only if you understand the import of the comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by remikunle: 5:26am On Sep 27, 2014
We tnx GOD, Nigerian military men, Goodluck Jonathan and Nigerian 4 job well done
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by tit(f): 5:47am On Sep 27, 2014
mekula:

Surgical in this context means that he might have been killed with a knife. The hole is wider than what a bullet would create unless it is a12" guage shortgun wound. But that too would leave torn mutilated flesh around the wound area, which is visibly absent in this case. It is my opinion, but feel free to disagree only if you understand the import of the comment.

Shekau!
Are you dead?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kenex4ever(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
shockwave91:

mtcheeww.....wateva mehn undecided

The forktard is dead

R u singing with me or not?
Y not, let d singing begin jor
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by VivaLaFrans: 5:22am On Oct 02, 2014
remikunle: We tnx GOD, Nigerian military men, Goodluck Jonathan and Nigerian 4 job well done
Ya, but when they get caught, they change their names. This said his name is mohammed bashir. Its just like a movie. They change their names to keep the train moving. Shekau is a title in the Sect, not a name. I dont think boko haram will end.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Ypzee2000(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
FOR TOTAL facilities MANAGEMENT SERVICES

We are pleased to submit our proposal for the provision of total
facilities management services to your company. In a nutshell we are a
total facilities maintenance services company. By contracting us you will
definitely be sure at achieving cost reduction, timeliness, efficiency and
effectiveness.

WHO WE ARE

chogon facilities Services Limited (a division of chogon WILLS LIMITED) is
an indigenous total facilities management company offering global standard
services to individuals and businesses across different sectors of the
economy including Real Estates, residential and business premises, Oil &
Gas, Telecommunications, Financial services, Manufacturing etc.

We are probably the most diversified facilities management company in the
country today; providing a complete range of tailor-made business support
services ranging from Engineering Services, Environmental Services and
Building maintenance services. Interestingly, while delivering value for
money, Timeliness (speed) and safety standards to our cli
Top 3 mistakes when dealing with bed bugs:

1. Only killing bed bugs where you see them.
Bed bugs are grand master ninjas. They can climb walls, tuck into tight spaces, and feed on their host without being detected. You may spot some bugs, shells, and eggs when you lift up your mattress or open a dresser drawer, but it’s a sure bet that there are more hiding somewhere else in your room.

Regardless of the products that you use, it’s not enough to attack the bed bugs you spot scurrying around. You need to bring the fight to them, with treatment methods that hit them where they’re hiding. High-pressure steamers can kill bed bugs deep inside walls, floorboards, upholstered furniture, and more. Sprays and powders can be applied in cracks and crevices to kill bed bugs nested where you can’t see them (just be sure to read the label on the product to see where it can be safely used).

2. Using products that bed bugs are resistant to.
Just a few years ago, there was a wide range of chemical compounds on the market that were proven to kill bed bugs, either on contact or over time. Over the years, bed bugs have developed resistances to many of these compounds, and those products are no longer as effective. To cut their losses in the development of these compounds, the manufacturers started selling to hardware stores and supermarkets at a discounted price.

Since these off-the-shelf sprays may not be able to curb your bed bug population, don’t use them! Instead, opt for newer cutting-edge contact professionals ( chogon facilities TEAM) for a residual sprays that are effective against all strains of bed bugs. They may cost a bit more, but you will have peace of mind knowing that what you are applying is doing the job. We only carry the newest products with no known bed bug resistance.

3. Not preventing re-infestation.
Let’s say you’ve done everything right, and killed almost every bed bug in your home. You rest easy for the first time in weeks, thinking you’ve finally won the war. A few nights may go by, and one morning you discover a fresh cluster of itchy bits. What gives?

Unfortunately, re-infestation is common when preventative measures aren’t taken. What brought them in the first place – whether its a job, bus or friends house – may bring them back again. A single bed bug can lay as many as 500 eggs, and nymphs start feeding immediately after they hatch.

This is why it’s so important to put up long-term defenses as part of your bed bug treatment strategy, bed bug traps, and residual powders are great ways to help ensure that you won’t be waking up to bites again.

When approaching a bed bug infestation, it’s important not to underestimate your foe. Your treatment needs to be thorough and decisive.

For further details and enquiry
+2348092465153
+2349095940182
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
For how long will Mr Jonathan fool us? This is the Shekau killed just when he was about to pick nomination form.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/2015-jonathan-picks-pdp-nomination-forms/
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
so which shekau that Jonathan wants to capture again? yeye dey smell well well
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by reborn1: 5:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo) / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.