Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader (74520 Views)

38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by assana: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Abeg make nija pple see the real dead body that way we go confirm say him don dieeeee cos dis pple we can't tell
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2014
BraniacX: so APC already has 42 million votes abi? I wonder what our total population is, no, i mean our adult population, no, i actually meant our voting population, no sorry, i specifically meant our cattle population both registered and unregistered,consumed and on death list and even those that left some genetic material behind in our shoes,bags,gala,meatpie e.t.c, afterall, we won't want anybody saying a particular hoofprint was used in voting a million times would we? since it was the ghost votes that won goodluck Nigeria's free-est and fairest election in 2011 not actual nothern Nigerian non fulani/hausa votes
And if jonathan is an otuoke-goofball, what does that make your hausa/fulani ruling oligarchy and thier current mascott buhari? My guess is fracking dung-hill plague vectoring vermins, i pray they don't come back and spread thier plague afterall, they've had better practice and more experience at ruining this nation than jonathan ever had.
Plus last time i checked, the affected states weren't core hausa/fulani states, rather they were kanuri(borno) and junkun(adamawa) . . . . . . . . . Smell another hausa/fulani conspiracy theory here? I know i do.
Lastly, u make think u've got balls enough to take on me. . . . . . . . .just . . . . . . .don't . . .am nuffin like u've ever confronted before. . . .trust me on this.
Me?
Nooo! Haba! shocked
I can't confront a pathetic dimwit lest I & I get infected oo! grin

U can keep dat one with u in ya rat hole U call home cool
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Why do I feel this picture is edited? The bump on the carcas is tilted to the left while the bump on the live idiot is on the center of the forehead.
tit: The bump on the forehead is confirmed.
But the smile?
See the teeth?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by cuteboy2: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2014
LilNetty: The Defence Headquarters has insisted that it has killed Abubakar Shekau in a recent raid, in Konduga and that as a result, many of the Boko Haram foot soldiers have surrendered and laid down their weapons.

In a statements issued by the Defence Information Spokesperson, Maj. Gen . Chris Olukolade, the Army commended its men for their gallantry even in the face of extreme confrontation by the insurgents.

It further confirmed that on the 2 and 17 September 2014, the insurgents attempted to violate the security in the region and tried to enter Konduga to perpetrate their atrocities. It said that with Air and land forces deployed to handle the situation, the convoy of combat vehicles typical of terrorists’ mission that involves their top commanders, were fiercely engaged, where ”several of the terrorists including some of their commanders lost their lives in encounters which lasted an average of about 5 hours each. ”

The statement said the troops captured some of the terrorists and their equipment and as well killed Shekau. [size=14pt]It said; ”In the course of those encounters, one Mohammed Bashir who has been acting or posing on videos as the deceased Abubakar Shekau[/size], the eccentric character known as leader of the group died. [size=14pt]Since the name Shekau has become a brand name for the terrorists’ leader, the Nigerian military remains resolute to serve justice to anyone who assumes that designation or title[/size] as well as all terrorists that seek to violate the freedom and territory of Nigeria,”the military warned.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/24/boko-haram-nigerian-army-insists-shekau-dead-photos/
Sources: www.lindaikeji..nl/2014/09/nigerian-army-confirms-boko-haram.html?m=1

OK. So it is now confirmed that the name Abubakar Shekau (She-Cow) is the official title of the leader of the murderous gang called Boko Haram. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder Tinubu has been waving olive branch of late, as it seems one of his political trumps card is about to be completely destroyed.

WE ARE WATCHING cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by cuteboy2: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2014
ResourceMan: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731049_shekau1e14115770095411024x744_jpeg_jpeg1aadf9af6fa73fb5d1e682ebd78d48e3

Why is the idio.t smiling in death. Abi one of the 72 virgins don dey give am head already! shocked shocked

LOL. Choi...... LWKMD. Ol'boy your comment is loaded grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2014
Jakpon: Let me help you stretch the question further

when is the Nigerian Army going to recapture Gwoza, Damboa, Bama, Michika, Bunyi Yadi, Gulak, Limankara, Ashgashiya, Marte, Gamboru-Ngala and other towns in the NorthEast that are still in the complete control of the Haramites?

Provide proof that the mentioned areas is under boko haram occupation and shhh don't send me any sahara reporter link

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: Waiting for their retraction of the story!!

Nigerian Army: Retracting statements since 1863!!

Shekau your senior brother and member of your party has been dealt with tey tey.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by sainty2k3(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Oh yeah, and be like ''That was my clone you guys took out.''

Shekau is not that smart cheesy grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by colossal1(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2014
Ezechinwa: Goodluck Jonathan thankyou!!!!
how ridiculous! must be one his e-rats, i guess.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Femistico(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2014
ResourceMan: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731049_shekau1e14115770095411024x744_jpeg_jpeg1aadf9af6fa73fb5d1e682ebd78d48e3

Why is the idio.t smiling in death. Abi one of the 72 virgins don dey give am head already! shocked shocked
mayb dem dey give am b.l.o.w j.o.b for hell with his luvly angels
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by tonte(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2014

This is something extremist teach their followers that martyrs always smile while dying cos they going to paradise or somewhere in the bs heavens where they get virgins and bla bla in Somalia they even played bollywood movies for the terrorist trainees that the martyrs sent the videos down to show them the reward system and bla just to keep the fighters motivated
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Naija 4 life.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Themandator: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Just wondering what shakau thought was when the first gunship helicopter showed up in the sky over his convoy
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by informatix: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
cjrane: [size=28pt]Allah is Great!!!
All those who misuse the name of God to molest children and kill innocent people for politics will end like Shekau or bashir. Whatever he prefers to be called in hell grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
[size=20pt]TRUE TALK because I have never hear where is it Allowed for you to go and BOMB. Innocent people in the Quran. The Quran have told us about the Ahlil kitab(christians,juwish and other religions with book) we can interact with them have them as our neighbours and even Marry them. Shekau is on his own.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by asadike(f): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Na wa oo!
Na dia only ya eye waka go?

Naija babes bitchin since 1605
yes,na only there my eye waka go, mr pretender.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by asadike(f): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mars88:

Hook up?
Hook 4 what nw?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by asadike(f): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mars88:

Hook up?
Hook up 4 what nw?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Themandator: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Janetozi: i think you are right, the one that appear dead doesn't have beard like shekau.

A shakau appearing on TV for bragging can't look same as a disoriented shakau that has had no sleep for for almost a week before running into bullets.

Osama dyes his beards before every TV appearance otherwise you would have seenba different Osama with white beards.

We are not going into the election of 2015 with a shakau as a snag. Boko Haram, the remnants, either surrounds or be removed like Bashir
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Babaji111(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Alhamdu lillah! One big devil has gone. If that is the final truth anyway. Nemesis will soon catch up with all pro Shekau both hidden and seen.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by BraniacX(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
DaBullIT: [size=24pt]The funniest thing would be a new video from Shekau saying :

Una fada. Una dey think say I don die ? See meeee !!!!!!! Na me be dis !!!!!!!! God punish una Allah still dey my back .I dey alive o and I dey flex with my boys

But I hope it doesn't happen cos the reprisal attack would be brutal

Another version where Shekau is dead and he wakes up for 2 mins

Kai ina yaro naan

Abdullah , Abdullah 'Zo mana ,kisauri dan Allah

I want to tell am por you kaaji ? Babu duri baabu yarinyan ,sebenty tuuu Bargin I no dey por hebun .Kai Boko Haram I no good

And dies again[/size]

[color=#990000][/color] cheesy hahahahaha! hahahahaha! ma guy, no use laff kill ur boy oh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by BraniacX(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
DaBullIT: [size=24pt]The funniest thing would be a new video from Shekau saying :

Una fada. Una dey think say I don die ? See meeee !!!!!!! Na me be dis !!!!!!!! God punish una Allah still dey my back .I dey alive o and I dey flex with my boys

But I hope it doesn't happen cos the reprisal attack would be brutal

Another version where Shekau is dead and he wakes up for 2 mins

Kai ina yaro naan

Abdullah , Abdullah 'Zo mana ,kisauri dan Allah

I want to tell am por you kaaji ? Babu duri baabu yarinyan ,sebenty tuuu Bargin I no dey por hebun .Kai Boko Haram I no good

And dies again[/size]

funny guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Janetozi(f): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Themandator:

A shakau appearing on TV for bragging can't look same as a disoriented shakau that has had no sleep for for almost a week before running into bullets.

Osama dyes his beards before every TV appearance otherwise you would have seenba different Osama with white beards.

We are not going into the election of 2015 with a shakau as a snag. Boko Haram, the remnants, either surrounds or be removed like Bashir
thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by sunnyphem(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by mygem: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
PointB: I tot I was d only 1 that notic

For what is worth, the position of the lump on the forehead in each of the two pictures are not exactly the same.

The lump on the 'life' Shekau is directly on the center of his forehead. You can actually draw a line from his nose-bridge up and bisect the lump into to equal halves. The lump on on the 'dead' Shekau tilts a little to his right. Attempt to draw a bisecting line from his nose-bridge across his forehead at best only slightly slice the lump, that is if it not a tangent.
I t
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Mars88(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
asadike: Hook up 4 what nw?

Networking
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
colossal1:
how ridiculous! must be one his e-rats, i guess.

well you guessed wrong... If obama did it ( osama capture) and we praised him,,, why can't we do the same for Goodluck jonathan?

I appreciate good work,and once again i say " Gej Thank you , i support your administration"..

have a wonderful day Colossal1....
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by asadike(f): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mars88:

Networking
I dont av such time.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by BraniacX(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Me?
Nooo! Haba! shocked
I can't confront a pathetic dimwit lest I & I get infected oo! grin

U can keep dat one with u in ya rat hole U call home cool
Aaaaw, u already did so too late for u bumpkin, just because u can string a few words together u brand ur self as witty and others as dimwits but let me school u a bit enstein, because the soft tissue in your cranium and spinal cavity is identical with that of your large intestine(with obvious loss of neural complement) doesn't mean u should spew out its orgarnic output onto this forum for public consumption afterall, nairalanders know the smell of shit. Abi i lie?
Let's also assume dat u know me well enough to know that i live in a rat hole, i won't still envy u sucker! Ur bed is a pile of cowshit wafting nitric components so go lie down and help ur mum out because she is in pain from her almost bursting udders, so be a good boy and suck those tits, t'will b good for u both afterall, who knows? maybe if you had received coloestrum as an infant you would have developed the right soft tissue in your cranium.
And for the record your mum has horns,hooves and she moos. Saya nora SUCKA!
Quote if u dare!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by ChimaAdeoye: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
I had a dream last nite and saw Shekau in hell being tormented by Ghaddafi and Abacha. One was angry after using Libyan weapons he still was not victorious and Abacha was mad that Shekau tried to out do him in butchery.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by pheesayor(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
people like that are used to investigate and get to the root of the matter, the same mistake they made by killing Yusuf Mohammed
Emma8043: You been won give am award
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by emmymdk: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Longlive the Nigerian Army...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.