Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader (74248 Views)

38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by israel7732: 5:20am On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

For what is worth, the position of the lump on the forehead in each of the two pictures are not exactly the same.

The lump on the 'life' Shekau is directly on the center of his forehead. You can actually draw a line from his nose-bridge up and bisect the lump into to equal halves. The lump on on the 'dead' Shekau tilts a little to his right. Attempt to draw a bisecting line from his nose-bridge across his forehead at best only slightly slice the lump, that is if it not a tangent.

I noticed too. But I think the scull is dislocated and fractured. causing lump to tilt.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kilokeys(m): 5:23am On Sep 25, 2014
terrorists on NL.. one advice.. abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by texaco1: 5:30am On Sep 25, 2014
If it is true that shekai was killed over two weeks ago and that hundreds of his fighters are surrendering .why then is the army reluctant to move in and retake bama and other towns in rebel hands?the most devastating blow should be given when ur enemy is either down oor confused .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Sunday17: 5:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Go to hell.... idiot. Nigeria army did a great job. Assuming they capture skekau he will be released with time.. no be 9ja we dey. Buh thanks to the army that shot the idoit.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by gbengaabiola: 5:38am On Sep 25, 2014
glory be to Almighty for d success, God exposes all other hidden idiots emaining because part of the snake still remain and their sponsors, Nigerians shekau has died since if u see any video dey still have their leader some where, now u will never see senator zana with dis kind news only if boko haram kill, God has no abandon project God exposes all their sponsors both in PDP and APC b4 d end of Oct.2014 let them confusion in der camp IJN. NA more thank u more power, pls use the arrested idiots to get our chibok girls out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by stanisbaratheon: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

For what is worth, the position of the lump on the forehead in each of the two pictures are not exactly the same.

The lump on the 'life' Shekau is directly on the center of his forehead. You can actually draw a line from his nose-bridge up and bisect the lump into to equal halves. The lump on on the 'dead' Shekau tilts a little to his right. Attempt to draw a bisecting line from his nose-bridge across his forehead at best only slightly slice the lump, that is if it not a tangent.

maybe you are viewing that picture from parallax try changing your position

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Marisade(f): 5:56am On Sep 25, 2014
[/color][color=#000099] I just hope this is for real,hope he has started enjoying his 1000 vigins already grin
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by brainpower(m): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2014
jude33084:

Have you taken your time to look at the bump on his forehead?

That is the self acclaimed Leader we always see on youtube.

I can see it and I am not directly saying it is a lie. But my only point there is that the military didn't confirm it. They strictly warned that if the info doesn't come from these twitter handles or websites that we should disregard. That's just the point I was trying to make.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Iceking1(m): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Nigerians are so blind, even at d way wen i want make dem kill shekau , i can 100% say and stand by it say dis one noe b shekau lie lie... Una nor get eye, i cn bet my life on it... Shuuuu na wa ooo, pple blind ooooo
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Iceking1(m): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2014
merieam16: hop d news is tru,it won't b funny if 2mor shekau will release anoda video of himself,cos d picz its lik photoshop'd

confirmed..... U jst nailed it
100% luks like photoshop
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Vivipedia: 6:12am On Sep 25, 2014
So great! Visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Femsyn(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2014
ResourceMan: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731049_shekau1e14115770095411024x744_jpeg_jpeg1aadf9af6fa73fb5d1e682ebd78d48e3

Why is the idio.t smiling in death. Abi one of the 72 virgins don dey give am head already! shocked shocked

Errmm... The guy looks like SauceKid. Sinzu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by IamDanto7(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2014
I don't believe this is Shekau. that lump has got to be a coincidence. But if that's truly him, this is victory for all of us. God bless Nigeria, Long live the Nigerian Army.! kissI
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2014
ResourceMan: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731049_shekau1e14115770095411024x744_jpeg_jpeg1aadf9af6fa73fb5d1e682ebd78d48e3

Why is the idio.t smiling in death. Abi one of the 72 virgins don dey give am head already! shocked shocked

Because he died only to discover that there was no virgin waiting for anyone afterall. Many are destined to die before they get to know the truth.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Youngzedd(m): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2014
cacson14:

U can go and die or go to konduga and see things 4 yourself

Did I mention you in my post?

Must you display your stupidity in the public, if you were cursed by those that raised you, that is your own cup of tea, that doesn't mean you can curse others when they air their own opinion.

They have head but the can't reason.

Don't quote.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kenex4ever(m): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2014
gallantsoldier: . The cameroon army said there killed him in nigeria have u ever heard that cameroon army entered nigeria to fight boko haram. they don't cross their border so how cum they entered nigeria and the dead body of bashir was found in konduga the same dey this armored tank was was captured from boko haram the same armored tank used by sheakua in some of is videos

Guy even though they release d chibok girls 2day these people will still complain, they will say why now, and besides those r not d real girls that NA just parked some girls from sudan to cover their failure.
So long Buhari is not the president anything about NA is false(they r quick to 4get dat the NA comprises all tribes). So if cameroun killed d second shekau why is the NA army in possession of the Armored car he uses in his videos? And how can CA kill him and NA has d body and even released d pix earlier?
Like one guy said "the opposition has lost a valuable party member" Hell rufai is mourning now.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by juman(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2014
It appears government is lying.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by daryoor(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2014
so ebele intentionally waited till this time so that it will be close to re-election.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by M4gunners: 6:36am On Sep 25, 2014
asadike: see as him thing evn stand!
Ada odikwa egwu.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Ihejirika, Modu Sheriff, Zanna, how now ? Any comments ?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kenex4ever(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Iceking1: Nigerians are so blind, even at d way wen i want make dem kill shekau , i can 100% say and stand by it say dis one noe b shekau lie lie... Una nor get eye, i cn bet my life on it... Shuuuu na wa ooo, pple blind ooooo

Its either u r blind or u r a sahara reporter.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by acme123(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2014
So finally this guy is death. I am convinced long leave Nigeria army I am proud of u guys

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Iceking1(m): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2014
kenex4ever:

Its either u r blind or u r a sahara reporter.

u get eye at all?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by xtervaganza(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2014

hahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by bigtobi20: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=PointB]

The lump on the 'life' Shekau is directly on the center of his forehead. You can actually draw a line from his nose-bridge up and bisect the lump into to equal halves. The lump on on the 'dead' Shekau tilts a little to his right. Attempt to draw a bisecting line from his nose-bridge across his forehead at best only slightly slice the lump, that is if it not a tangent. It looks like he had a head shot on the upper left frontal bone. That may explain the assymetry between the lump in the two pictures. However, it is a shame we cant use DNA technology to unravel the true identity of the said terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by shakaz(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by texaco1: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=bigtobi20][/quote]as long as the lump is there ii think there is no reason to doubt the picture . It is very possible the lump decreased in size ,if u look at the picture where he was standing u will see that he was wearing like a turban or head gear which makes it difficult to see how big it is,very possible it was a big one that eventually decreased in size .
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by thunder74(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

My argument is built on the lump. Every other features seems to match, but the lump. And it has nothing to do with the camera angle. The lumps are not right. The dead Shekua even appears to have a bigger lump, even as it is tilted to the right!
I see your point sir but you will realise also that in picture A, he is lying down while in picture A, he is standing. You don't know how big his lump is, probably, is big and flats or tilt like brea.st while lying down or sleeping and stands when standing.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by OLADD: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Blenvado: So when are the Nigerian Army storming that dreaded Sambisa Forest and showing us pix of the terrorist cells, the Chibok girls etc since the bad guy in the movie has been eliminated? or should we expect a season iv on the series?
[color=#006600][/color]

Mr. Know-all, you can go and teach the NA how to do their job since you were the one that led them to kill Shekau. Always speaking when not to.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by OLADD: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles: grin grin grin grin even with AK47, Nigerian army was going to demolish boko haram . Only ediots and the pretentious boko haram supporters, on this forum felt otherwise.
[color=#006600][/color]

God bless you. As patriots, we have always believed in the Nigerian Army even while working within the ambit of available resources but the born-haters and careless talkers will not. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Even if he is not dead now he will still die in the hands of our gallant NA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.