Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader (74271 Views)

38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by donphilopus: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jmain:

Bros, look am well na . .No be any edition . . . .

So, he was actually smiling when he died?! The guy must have started enjoying his .............. I won't feel it!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Welder(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by PointB: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jmain:

Thanks for the clearer picture. But it only serves further to convince me that that is not Shekau. The lump is still obviously tilted to the right, and besides, I don't expect Shekau to ride to battle wearing that kind of pant. No sane strategists will do that, especially when he was supposedly making a triumphant entry to a 'captured' territory. What happened to his military fatigue?

Naa, this IS NOT the 'fake' Shekua. It must be his double!

Shekua is still out there!

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Raypawer(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
we go know the truth very soon!!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Blenvado(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

For what is worth, the position of the lump on the forehead in each of the two pictures are not exactly the same.

The lump on the 'life' Shekau is directly on the center of his forehead. You can actually draw a line from his nose-bridge up and bisect the lump into to equal halves. The lump on on the 'dead' Shekau tilts a little to his right. Attempt to draw a bisecting line from his nose-bridge across his forehead at best only slightly slice the lump, that is if it not a tangent.

My brother i felt the same way too but could it be a coincidence that they both have such striking semblance even a lump on their forehead?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by donphilopus: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

For what is worth, the position of the lump on the forehead in each of the two pictures are not exactly the same.

The lump on the 'life' Shekau is directly on the center of his forehead. You can actually draw a line from his nose-bridge up and bisect the lump into to equal halves. The lump on on the 'dead' Shekau tilts a little to his right. Attempt to draw a bisecting line from his nose-bridge across his forehead at best only slightly slice the lump, that is if it not a tangent.

I never knew you were this good o. You have a point though. Maybe we should blame that on the camera because they would have investigated and scrutinized the picture and his remains before breaking it to the public that he's dead!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by asadike(f): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jmain:

see as him thing evn stand!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by PointB: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Blenvado:

My brother i felt the same way too but could it be a coincidence that they both have such striking semblance even a lump on their forehead?

Refer to my initial comment on the lump. The lumps are different on the two photos. I wish Shekau dead, but I am not convinced the son-of-bit/ch is dead!
PointB:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
And i was starting to like this guy(...seriously...).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Descartes: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
atlwireles: grin grin grin grin even with AK47, Nigerian army was going to demolish boko haram . Only ediots and the pretentious boko haram supporters, on this forum felt otherwise.
My dear very pathetic how we have their sympathizers very many on NL. Now they have been humiliated despite their propaganda.But this might be bad news for the opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by 50calibre(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
ResourceMan: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731049_shekau1e14115770095411024x744_jpeg_jpeg1aadf9af6fa73fb5d1e682ebd78d48e3

Why is the idio.t smiling in death. Abi one of the 72 virgins don dey give am head already! shocked shocked

Looooooooolz
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by PointB: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
donphilopus:

I never knew you were this good o. You have a point though. Maybe we should blame that on the camera because they would have investigated and scrutinized the picture and his remains before breaking it to the public that he's dead!

My argument is built on the lump. Every other features seems to match, but the lump. And it has nothing to do with the camera angle. The lumps are not right. The dead Shekua even appears to have a bigger lump, even as it is tilted to the right!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by PointB: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Blenvado:

You could be looking at a double!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Jmain: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

Thanks for the clearer picture. But it only serves further to convince me that that is not Shekau. The lump is still obviously tilted to the right, and besides, I don't expect Shekau to ride to battle wearing that kind of pant. No sane strategists will do that, especially when he was supposedly making a triumphant entry to a 'captured' territory. What happened to his military fatigue?

Who knows if decomposition played a major part on his swollen physique. Dude was lounging in his captured mowag and couldn't careless about his dressing grin . .

Am pretty sure, this is his usual simple manner of dressing, while the Military fatique is to show off in his videos . . .

I strongly believe that this is the clownish Shekau who often behaved like one with a lethal dose of hard drugs in his system . . .

Fake Shekau don Kpai, That's all. . . . grin

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Jmain: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
donphilopus:

So, he was actually smiling when he died?! The guy must have started enjoying his .............. I won't feel it!

Smiling at his sad misfortune I guess grin . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Jmain: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
asadike: see as him thing evn stand!

Comot ya eye from there joor !! Na the only thing wey ya eye go see be that cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by PointB: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jmain:

Who knows if decomposition played a major part on his swollen physique. Dude was lounging in his captured mowag and couldn't careless about his dressing grin . .

Am pretty sure, this is his usual simple manner of dressing, while the Military fatique is to show off in his videos . . .

I strongly believe that is the clownish Shekau who often behaved like one with a lethal dose of hard drugs in his system . . .

Fake Shekau don Kpai, That's all . . . . grin

I wish I could agree with you. I want the mofo dead like dodo. But these inconsistency, leaves a growing doubt in my mind.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by miqos02(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
congrats and what is madam OGAR saying?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
The Idiot luks like an animal, monkey 2 b precise. Nigerian Army did a 1daful job. Pls rmba 2 cut off his dick b4 disposing de idiot oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by ak47mann(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Are you sure he is dead? cool
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Good Riddance!!!

Well Done the MÍlitary!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

I wish I could agree with you. I want the mofo dead like dodo. But these inconsistency, leaves a growing doubt in my mind.
If bullet hit him on the head region it can easily deformed his flesh especially if left swollen and unattended to for a long time.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by RebelLeader15(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Waiting for their retraction of the story!!

Nigerian Army: Retracting statements since 1863!!
I hope you ll change your signature

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by omenka(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
RebelLeader15: I hope you ll change your signature
Why would I
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

If bullet hit him on the head region it can easily deformed his flesh especially if left swollen and unattended to for a long time. Let's see how it unfold.
But haven lost a lot of fighters to Nigerian army recently he would have forced him to come out
and also claiming on video that he had captured a lot of towns in recent video, it would have given him a boost to be a self acclaimed hero. So he might have come out of his hiding place before they struck him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by aryzgreat: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
God bless naija army. Shame to hell rufai and his apc dogs.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

Must you criticize? Haba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
the guy is a boko haram sympathizer... what do you expect from them

barcanista: Must you criticize? Haba

PointB:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by RebelLeader15(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Why would I
ask me that questiongain and I will reply you with a hot slap

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
I still no believe sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.