Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (29032 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by CashNaira96: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2014
yea, some guys are just so annoying... Especially the stalkers
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Yep
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Emmalot121(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Why has it been girls topic, if it is not about being a gentle man,it would be carrier, virgin, what you gain from sexless and money sucking relationship, and then this WTF.There are better and, more interesting topics begging for front page, what are we going to benefit from this one,if they are sad of gaining attention, which I know a lot of them love(To boost their ego), some can even kill themselves(Who do you think they want to impress when they use an hour for makeup cheesy) .One of my friends (a girl of course) has started lightening(I mean using chlorine to bleach cheesy ) her skin.
Why do you think Kim, Nikky Minaj shake their bom bom and expose their body for, its for us guys(attention is their selling point), but the fact is a lady's body is only like a piece of object, its the testosterone that gives it their overhyped value, that makes us loose our precious money and time . cry . If some are tired of attention(which I know is what makes them brethe), they are free to gain 900 pounds of flesh and weight, no man will run after them. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Most of them enjoy the attention
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Anielka(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Yah
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Rapsainot(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Jarchi: Attention bar tells how sexy and beautiful u are,and who no like am,na den the sakara they enta proud stage
when will you have sense?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by 100Cents: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2014
kilokeys: being a mild flirt and a rational guy.. i get tired of "having a girl like me" sometimes..

i can only imagine how an average girl feels.

*guys on NL bombarding u with PMs

*idlers at the bustop leering and catcalling

*u barely smile so as nt to hint a green light.

*having fake friends and few pple with good intents around.
how exhausting, invasive and overwhelming does all the attention make u feel?

You can imagine how mundane ladies are...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Rapsainot(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2014
CashNaira96: yea, some guys are just so annoying... Especially the stalkers
forming bere.

3 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Well wat can we do, we were created foe it so we r used to it
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bist: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2014
Ok
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by M4gunners: 6:54am On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: The true is that every woman loves attention, like my husband always says women will die without attention, infact they thrives on them..... grin grin but then again it just comes to a point where it becomes uncomfortable, not all attention is good attention thou, I remember once, I went shopping, there was so much attention on me, I almost fell because I was wearing this really high and all these men eyes were on me like I have committed a crime or there were poo on my butt, I almost fell flat on my face I swear it was dang uncomfortable. So women loves attantion but not all attention.
Like seriously,hw do you think this your waste will not course commotion?Na only u waka come o.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by gbaskiboy: 6:56am On Sep 25, 2014
danaiks: .
Too early to dis mehn! U have been booking space since 1310BCE
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Anielka(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2014
My bb pin 28EB62CB
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bobo65(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2014
justi4jesu: From the OP's picture i will go for the guy on Green Shirt..

Ask me why?
grin grin

y? cheesy
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by M4gunners: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Ivanspring: Why would i want to get tired of attention at my young age when old women are still basking full time in it? undecided
Eg Clarence Chukwuora you mean I guess?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Jarchi(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Rapsainot: when will you have sense?
Even my foolishness is beta dan your wisdom. U get it or u just wan hate am out of jealousy
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by abduldope(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2014
justi4jesu: From the OP's picture i will go for the guy on Green Shirt..

Ask me why?
grin grin
y.lol
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bobo65(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay: Well wat can we do, we were created foe it so we r used to it

if Dats u in ur pic, I think I'll go for d b4 o
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bobo65(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2014
CashNaira96: yea, some guys are just so annoying... Especially the stalkers

and y would someone stalk a picture less lady?

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Kirinwa: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: The true is that every woman loves attention, like my husband always says women will die without attention, infact they thrives on them..... grin grin but then again it just comes to a point where it becomes uncomfortable, not all attention is good attention thou, I remember once, I went shopping, there was so much attention on me, I almost fell because I was wearing this really high and all these men eyes were on me like I have committed a crime or there were poo on my butt, I almost fell flat on my face I swear it was dang uncomfortable. So women loves attantion but not all attention.

If what you wear on your profile picture is what you go out with in real life how do you expect not to be stared at?

Its just like flogging a child and expect him not to cry.
Women eh. They wear short skirts in public and you still see them pulling it down, tugging at it as if they didn't see longer ones to cover them.

Women are like the typical Missionary white men. If you carry them up; No No No
Carry them down; No No No
Suspend them midpoint; Oh No nO No

8 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Rapsainot(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Jarchi:
Even my foolishness is beta dan your wisdom. U get it or u just wan hate am out of jealousy
I asked a question, when will you have sense?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by CashNaira96: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2014
bobo65:

and y would someone stalk a picture less lady?
i am talking of in reality here...
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Ladycloud(f): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2014
personally i like attentionz...bt from those i can give my own attention to....sm attentionz can be so yucky...xpecially wen itz cumin from a set of people u wnt even glance at on a normale:

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Beckytee(f): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Getting attention is a good ting for ladies. Sometimes u feel good and comfortable with it and other times u might feel uncomfortable..... Getting tired of it anyway

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Kirinwa: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Xenaf: Never

How is business? wink
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2014
9ja Girls? They Love Attention!
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by dramaticspeak(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2014
I love attention
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Rapsainot(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2014
YoungDaNaval: 9ja Girls? They Loves Attention!
they loves?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by crunchyg: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2014
My BB Pin, 2794CC85, Ladies Only
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by justi4jesu(f): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2014
abduldope: y.lol

bobo65:

y? cheesy

Cos he is acting like he is not really wowed by her looks but na him dread her pass grin grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2014
Rapsainot: they loves?
Modified Thanx

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by omo2sexy(f): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2014
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.