Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (29034 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Kirinwa:

How is business? wink
duh!
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by laplace19(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Women crave for attention
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Emmalot121: Don't you have a whip at home? angry .You better marry before you become old and rickety. cheesy
Best advice, I've recieved in a long time, it would actually be tougher than you think. Beating *** is like beating babies, the noise would provoke the neighbours. I have a poor friend that slaps his rich *** in UK because he knows she is afraid of loosing her husband(she is very fat) and part of her property to my poor friend. cheesy . He is a real man.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by danaiks(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Nnamdikko:
See ur life

Typographical error jare grin
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bobo65(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2014
Frankenstein: Wow. Your English teacher won't be so proud.

U no get conscience

U for just wave d tin na
We all saw it but closed our fingers to it

U too harsh
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by LadiesPet(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Mehn..
This is 2014.
#Do guys still chase {woo} girls ??

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Emmalot121(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Misogynist2014: Best advice, I've recieved in a long time, it would actually be tougher than you think. Beating *** is like beating babies, the noise would provoke the neighbours. I have a poor friend that slaps his rich *** in UK because he knows she is afraid of loosing her husband(she is very fat) and part of her property to my poor friend. cheesy . He is a real man.
shocked wink grin .That's too harsh, he must be an ingrate.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bobo65(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Misogynist2014: Best advice, I've recieved in a long time, it would actually be tougher than you think. Beating *** is like beating babies, the noise would provoke the neighbours. I have a poor friend that slaps his rich *** in UK because he knows she is afraid of loosing her husband(she is very fat) and part of her property to my poor friend. cheesy . He is a real man.

Lmfao
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Emmaomotob(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2014
Emmalot121: Don't you have a whip at home? angry .You better marry before you become old and rickety. cheesy
He is being considerate, he doesn't want a crying baby as wife. grin grin
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2014
bobo65:

if Dats u in ur pic, I think I'll go for d b4 o
Lol its same just added colour to it

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2014
The question isn't if we love attention, but if we get sick of attention. Yes I do, sometimes I just wanna go unnoticed, even in the mrket, my fellow women be staring...it gets boring @times please.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by olatade(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2014
dramaticspeak: I love attention

judging from your profile pix,it's obvious u do wink

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by flylykace: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Sometimes the way they do(in public) in the name of gaining attention attract too many criticism. eg

A friend of mine took one of his girlfriend to a restaurant at Ojuelegba and asked her to order for her choice the girl calling on the waiter saying "waiter please do you have Sharama and Siminon" grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: The question isn't if we love attention, but if we get sick of attention. Yes I do, sometimes I just wanna go unnoticed, even in the mrket, my fellow women be staring...it gets boring @times please.

yeah.. u r very normal. #fellow women staring. hmm na wa for dem..
if i catch a boy leering at me.. i go cover my butthole jaaaa
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2014
kilokeys:

yeah.. u r very normal. #fellow women staring. hmm na wa for dem..
if i catch a boy leering at me.. i go cover my butthole jaaaa

loll...I didn't specify where they are staring @ ooo. Of course I am normal
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by born2boink(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: The true is that every woman loves attention, like my husband always says women will die without attention, infact they thrives on them..... grin grin but then again it just comes to a point where it becomes uncomfortable, not all attention is good attention thou, I remember once, I went shopping, there was so much attention on me, I almost fell because I was wearing this really high and all these men eyes were on me like I have committed a crime or there were poo on my butt, I almost fell flat on my face I swear it was dang uncomfortable. So women loves attantion but not all attention.
I'm fed up with you.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by NaLaugh: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: In fact sometimes it gets soo overwhelming. But most ladies know how to handle them. And every woman loves attention here and there.

Yea right!

NO WOMAN wants attention "here and there."

Y'all NEED it every FREAKIN TIME!! ..it's like crack to a crackhead.

have you been on Facebook & Instagram?

the attention whorism is of phenomenal proportions
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2014
As much as I enjoy it, Please I get tired of it. Especially recently, it gets very annoying when guys can't take NO for an answer especially when the girl is not even attracted or interested at all. Guys will be chasing as if it is their right, even when you announce you have a boyfriend, they will proudly say they wanna be the side guy. Chineke! Sometimes I have to become very rude and abusive, then some back off while others, even with the rudeness will still continue. Hian! And some guys can look eh, gosh! If u look at me and I notice u looking, remove ur eyes then but they will still be looking. Can be annoying!

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Dunexxx(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2014
evegran: As much as I enjoy it, Please I get tired of it. Especially recently, it gets very annoying when guys can't take NO for an answer especially when the girl is not even attracted or interested at all. Guys will be chasing as if it is their right, even when you announce you have a boyfriend, they will proudly say they wanna be the side guy. Chineke! Sometimes I have to become very rude and abusive, then some back off while others, even with the rudeness will still continue. Hian! And some guys can look eh, gosh! If u look at me and I notice u looking, remove ur eyes then but they will still be looking. Can be annoying!
. Well ure very sexy!
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2014
Dunexxx: . Well ure very sexy!
and TAKEN!!!
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by mimon79(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Yeah right. Attention, attention, attention please! Shhhesss cool
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: I remember once, I went shopping, there was so much attention on me, I almost fell because I was wearing this really high and all these men eyes were on me like I have committed a crime or there were poo on my butt, I almost fell flat on my face I swear it was dang uncomfortable. So women loves attantion but not all attention.
U made me remember my University days @ the back of male's hostel is the passage that lead to classes ....

You will see girls ''catwalking'' and all boys will just come-out giving her unnecessary attention while some will be throwing jabs like :

''sister u get nyansh ooo '' ..... Nna mehn, see boobby'' ....... Chai, Ngochukwu , wetin u go do with her lips na, bro, na to suck am dry, ooooo'' !!

You will now see guys(many) standing @ the balcony doing eye sample on girls !!

The catwalk will just turn to ''Usain Boltwalk''

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Rapsainot(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Jarchi: buahahahahahhahahahaha
Every sensible man understands what u meant,see how u proved your brain meter. Ain't gonna make me go into a e-argument cuz I knw u just wanna prove how ..........
why are so dumb?. When will you have sense?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

loll...I didn't specify where they are staring @ ooo. Of course I am normal

na everywhere o.. in thier minds
* see her hair
* hmm nice shoes
* too much make up
*see her baka
* is she d only one.. mtcheww?

na so dem dey do

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by marieolae(f): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2014
NaLaugh:

Yea right!

NO WOMAN wants attention "here and there."

Y'all NEED it every FREAKIN TIME!! ..it's like crack to a crackhead.

have you been on Facebook & Instagram?

the attention whorism is of phenomenal proportions
lmao! Really and truly its not every freakin time. Instagram will be instagram. But in real life when every 5 footsteps u make one guy starts dropping some lame lines,it gets irritating!
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by repogirl(f): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Sighs* it really is so exhausting being a girl smiley
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by AriDsexy(f): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: I sometimes get tired of the attention especially the whistle calling, that I hate. but I can never get tired of the stares
Yes,as long as it doesn't tear d clothes ur wearing...lol,but then again,I need attention that would open doors for me,an oppurtunity to go into places that I ordinarily would not be allowed to go.aside that,who cares.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by repogirl(f): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2014
*sighs dramatically * its so exhausting being a girl tongue
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by flylykace: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2014
There is this babe and a colleague (Caro) who was transfer from Kano to Lagos, we later became friends due to office relationship,

This babe gather what is called Quantum of Butt in Random Mottion

Oneday I was like asking her 'Caro how do you feel wit this your randomity' she said to me 'o boy I feel so so embrassed wit people stirring at me while walking on the street even in the office, bank, church and market places'
A young girl for that matter

Yes they do like attention as well get tired of attention
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:53am On Sep 25, 2014
repogirl: *sighs dramatically * its so exhausting being a girl tongue

a girl?.......last time i checked you were a woman! grin grin grin
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Faun(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2014
By 'attention' you mean erecttion, right?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by repogirl(f): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2014
*sighs dramatically * its just so exhausting being a girl tongue

on a serious note, I dnt think its as bad as you put it, op, most guys aren't that annoying in real life but online.... Hmmmm, they can become stalky and pesty, that's why most females ignore PMs, cos it almost always is some kinda weird guy!

So do I get sick of attention? In real life, I don't get that much attention, maybe I wear a look that says 'dont even think about it' , I like it anyway, cos it would be weird if a guy approached me and I had to tell him 'sorry, I'm married!'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.