Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49699 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you all to visit www.TinEye.com, drag the photo Chino claimed was mine, into the search box, and check out the result you will get.
This guy is so desperate grin

http://tineye.com/search/35e0219886c7d2d9df0810824d28ff198ca99c78/

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Stop crying kcee chika, you have just changed your name on facebook but I still located it.. grin grin grin grin

Faun: Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you all to visit www.TinEye.com, drag the photo Chino claimed was mine, into the search box, and check out the result you will get.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nnewi1stSon: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2014
undecided
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Stop deceiving yourself because anybody's picture will still show up there if you upload it.. grin grin grin grin grin

I will kill you tonight..

Faun: Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you all to visit www.TinEye.com, drag the photo Chino claimed was mine, into the search box, and check out the result you will get.

http://tineye.com/search/35e0219886c7d2d9df0810824d28ff198ca99c78/

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 12:04am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: Why are you denying yourself.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can only deceive yourself. Next I will post your poor mother.. grin grin grin grin

Make my day, fool! grin

Keep posting pictures of a stranger on the internet because you look more s..t.upid when you do.
You will tell us all when my name magically became Chika Ezeani or when I became dark skinned for that matter.
Post every picture. When I eventually find out the owner, I'll redirect the person to this thread to show him the 40 year old m..or..on falsely using his pictures. grin

Bare-faced liar.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2014
When did you become fair in complex? hahahahahahah

Oh you want to redirect yourself and pretend as if it is another person.. cheesy cheesy

Now prove to us that this is not you.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So that I can show your mother right now.. grin grin

You don buy market..

Faun:

Make my day, fool! grin

Keep posting pictures of a stranger on the internet because you look more s..t.upid when you do.
You will tell us all when my name magically became Chika Ezeani or when I became dark skinned for that matter.
Post every picture. When I eventually find out the owner, I'll redirect the person to this thread to show him the 40 year old m..or..on falsely using his pictures. grin

Bare-faced liar.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Look at even how his face is dried like crayfish.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Just take a look at the 1diot challenging his oga.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun prove us wrong now or I will post more..

Just see the tiny jobless 1diot posing with somebody's car.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun why did you change your facebook name right now to kcee thaddeous?

hahahahahhaa grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Chika aka faun please respond to me.. wink

I will not hurt you anymore, come let us reason together.. wink

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: When did you become fair in complex? hahahahahahah

Oh you want to redirect yourself and pretend as if it is another person.. cheesy cheesy

Now prove to us that this is not you.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So that I can show your mother right now.. grin grin

You don buy market..

Rettard, I'm laughing at you here grin
First prove to Nairaland when I became Chika Ezeani, or when I even started using Facebook for that matter grin
Now I'm even beginning to doubt that Salami lie you have been spinning all along. How am I sure that's not another stranger's photos you're using.
I'm searching up those pictures, and when I trace the actual owner, I'm redirecting him to this thread, to show him the 40 year old scammer trying to deceive himself with his delusions. You no dey shame. grin

Give us the link to the claimed Facebook account, so we can go verify ourselves.
You have been caught red handed today!

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 12:19am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: Faun why did you change your facebook name right now to kcee thaddeous?

hahahahahhaa grin grin grin grin

Mr Man, nobody is buying your lies anymore grin
You've exposed yourself by posting fake pics here in the first place.
Kcee Thaddeus? Since when did I start having a K or a C in my name bikonu shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2014
Stop confusing yourself because I know you are actually crying. I will post the FB link shortly for all to confirm. You have even gone ahead to change your name on FB 15mins ago.

You mean you are searching for yourself? grin grin grin grin grin

Just take a look at your sorry self.. grin grin grin

Faun:

Rettard, I'm laughing at you here grin
First prove to Nairaland when I became Chika Ezeani, or when I even started using Facebook for that matter grin
Now I'm even beginning to doubt that Salami lie you have been spinning all along. How am I sure that's not another stranger's photos you're using.
I'm searching up those pictures, and when I trace the actual owner, I'm redirecting him to this thread, to show him the 40 year old scammer trying to deceive himself with his delusions. You no dey shame. grin

Give us the link to the claimed Facebook account, so we can go verify ourselves.
You have been caught red handed today!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Stop deceiving yourself. Your end is here.. grin grin

The pictures are yours if not prove us wrong.. grin grin

Poverty is your new name.. grin grin

If the picx are not yours why did you change the name 20mins ago?? Why?

Faun:

Mr Man, nobody is buying your lies anymore grin
You've exposed yourself by posting fake pics here in the first place.
Kcee Thaddeus? Since when did I start having a K or a C in my name bikonu shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Osode: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2014
spyder880: Agulu lake, the sheer tranquillity of the place is refreshing grin[img]
Whoaaa... at last...
a touch of class
The touch of a Master..
For beauty's sake,
For Glory's sake,
Die not, except in Jerusalem..
..The Spyder was here..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Handsomegod(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2014
@Faun. Ur grouse with Chino was dat he tried to derail the Enugi thread all to no avail because he was called to order and today that thread is unstoppable.And here u joined him to detract the progressive flow of the thread.Not that you have dragged yourselves to the rot,are u satisfied? Kindly ignore chino as we have all seen his best. Please quit the madness and ignore completely.Udo chia biko.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:25am On Sep 27, 2014
I am going to post your pictures everywhere even on the enugu thread. you are gone.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, I just searched the "Kcee Thaddeus" this lying old fool talked about, and this is his account:
http://www.facebook.com/thaddeuskenechukwu

So this Thaddeus studied in ESUT, while I studied in FUTO

When did Enugu just turn to Wolverhampton bikonu?

By the way Chino, I just saw the guy's number, and I'm contacting him right away.
Your scamming days are about to come to an end, grandpa. grin

You are so going down.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: I am going to post your pictures everywhere even on the enugu thread. you are gone.. grin grin grin grin

I'm contacting the owner of that Facebook account through his phone number. Your scamming days are over. grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Stop ranting. You just changed your name and changed your location thinking you can fool anybody.. grin grin grin grin

Keep changing your name it will not save you because I am going to eat you tonight.. grin grin

You don enter one chance.. grin grin

Faun: Ladies and gentlemen, I just searched the "Kcee Thaddeus" this lying old fool talked about, and this is his account:
http://www.facebook.com/thaddeuskenechukwu

So this Thaddeus studied in ESUT, while I studied in FUTO

When did Enugu just turn to Wolverhampton bikonu?

By the way Chino, I just saw the guy's number, and I'm contacting him right away.
Your scamming days are about to come to an end, grandpa. grin

You are so going down.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:30am On Sep 27, 2014
You mean you want to contact yourself..? grin grin grin grin

Please call yourself right now.. grin grin

Faun:

I'm contacting the owner of that Facebook account through his phone number. Your scamming days are over. grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun just prove to us that this is not you..? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun have you called yourself? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun how far? Have you called yourself?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Osode: 12:42am On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=osymerga][/quote]
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: Stop ranting. You just changed your name and changed your location thinking you can fool anybody.. grin grin grin grin

Keep changing your name it will not save you because I am going to eat you tonight.. grin grin

You don enter one chance.. grin grin

So I supposedly changed 'my name' from "Chika Ezeani" (false) to "Kcee Thaddeus", as well the URL to the Facebook account under 15 minutes?

You shamelessly just went to Facebook and picked a random innocent person's account to post on Nairaland because you have been destroyed on your Anambra thread?

Thank God there are 2 Nairalanders who already know my real name and e-mail address, and they are Psychedelia and Ishilove.
Contact these 2 Nairalanders, and they'll tell you you're a big fool posting false pictures grin

Chino, you have been disgraced and outed as a liar tonight, and there is no coming back from the shame, no matter how hard you try to spin it.
Mumu.
Chika Ezeani? KCee Thaddeus.
R3tard. My full name is Olisa Luke Iwuoha, and I am NOT on Facebook grin

Contact Psychedelia and Ishilove for proper verification and stop disgracing yourself here grin

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:46am On Sep 27, 2014
You real name is Chika Ezeani aka Faun. You can only deceive yourself. You have beeb busted for good.. grin grin grin grin

You are a walking coups. grin grin

Yes you changed your name immediately I busted you. Just look at how poverty is written all over you. Of course any sane person should reject this picture of yours including yourself.. grin grin grin grin grin

Faun:

So I supposedly changed 'my name' from "Chika Ezeani" (false) to "Kcee Thaddeus", as well the URL to the Facebook account under 15 minutes?

You shamelessly just went to Facebook and picked a random innocent person's account to post on Nairaland because you have been destroyed on your Anambra thread?

Thank God there are 2 Nairalanders who already know my real name and e-mail address, and they are Psychedelia and Ishilove.
Contact these 2 Nairalanders, and they'll tell you you're a big fool posting false pictures grin

Chino, you have been disgraced and outed as a liar tonight, and there is no coming back from the shame, no matter how hard you try to spin it.
Mumu.
Chika Ezeani? KCee Thaddeus.
R3tard. My full name is Olisa Luke Iwuoha, and I am NOT on Facebook grin

Contact Psychedelia and Ishilove for proper verification and stop disgracing yourself here grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Prove us wrong 1diotic faun.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2014
Go to enugu thread, people on that thread are already laughing at your stup1dity.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ishilove: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2014
This is so childish and utterly disgraceful.

Chinolization, you need to grow up and stop this idiocy. Stop posting innocent people's pictures. That isn't Faun and Chika whatever is not Faun's name.

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 12:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Oh, by the way, check out the last status made by Thaddeus on September 5th - to show you the liar Chino is:

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=691821764244136&id=100002489557060&refid=17&_ft_

From what I can see there, he majored in Biochemistry.
Biochemistry... Not Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

Chino, you're such a shameless liar grin

So, me wey study Elect-Elect Engineering for FUTO don magically turn to Biochemistry for ESUT. shocked
The only person you deceive tonight is yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.