Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49488 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by abagoro(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Time for Ndigbo to now know who is the enemy within. Chino has been going about other Igbo States threads posting bad federal roads and anything negative he can lay his hands on. On this thread no Igbo has come to do same but nothing convincing has been posted here as outstanding in any manner.

So Chino prove your noise.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ok,lets get back to thread.
Chino ozugo.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chino, prove your noise, you impotent loser.
Nothing outstanding has been posted on this thread so far, yet you're the first i..d.iot to talk rubbish about Enugu and Imo.

Enugu Mall gave you high blood pressure, but una never master the basic art of common ROAD MARKINGS?
E don be for you today. grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nnewi1stSon: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by asadike(f): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun:

The derailment is very justified.
The imbec.i.le did everything he could to derail the Enugu thread for 2 whole years out of jealousy, all to no avail.
Let's see how he likes it when the tables are turned.

Chino, better start showing us pictures of your ultra-modern stadiums and GRAs, because you're about to get destroyed cheesy
Please,u guys should stop dis. Ala igbo is very beautiful,infact its incomparable. We are a very unique nd distinct nation. Lets love nd support each other for we are one. Biko nu,umu nnem kanyi were ofu obi were biri maka igbo nine bukwa nu ofu, nwanne na so kwa nu uso. Chetakwa nu na nkem bu nkem, nke anyi bu nke anyi. Kachifo nu.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
I know you must show your dirty face here..now run away to your backward underdeveloped Imo state. cheesy

abagoro: Time for Ndigbo to now know who is the enemy within. Chino has been going about other Igbo States threads posting bad federal roads and anything negative he can lay his hands on. On this thread no Igbo has come to do same but nothing convincing has been posted here as outstanding in any manner.

So Chino prove your noise.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Francis5:
Chino is an i...diot. I won't be surprised if he turns out to be one poor boy boy in Onitsha main market. The quality of his photos speaks volume of him.

The i..di.ot obviously thought I'd entertain him when he went with his rubbish to the Enugu thread today, but he forgets I'm too experienced in the art of flamewars to fall for that nonsense.
The beauty in Enugu's case is that Spyder880 has been able to show both the beautiful and unflattering parts of my state to everyone, giving you the chance to judge it better and love it unconditionally.
This 40 year old fool Chino, on the other hand, can't even feed us with convincing propaganda; yet this is the idler who has been touring every other person's city with his pinhole character, just looking for the unflattering spots so as to help him feel better about the nauseating pig sty he lives in.
The result is out.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Now you are back, I hope you have eaten something this evening? You mean the same mall which we are building 3 at the same time? This is what our rural roads look like..the only state that marked its rural roads in Nigeria. Can you beat that?

Faun: Chino, prove your noise, you impotent loser.
Nothing outstanding has been posted on this thread so far, yet you're the first i..d.iot to talk rubbish about Enugu and Imo.

Enugu Mall gave you high blood pressure, but una never master the basic art of common ROAD MARKINGS?
E don be for you today. grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by achi4u(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Whoever that is deleting my replies here should feeeee ka oku-oo
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
LasGidiOwner: I know you must show your dirty face here..now run away to your backward underdeveloped Imo state. cheesy

Imo State is far better and more developed than the pictures of the slums on this failure of a thread.
At least in Imo, there are functional street lights, well swept/marked roads, CITY MASTERPLANS, beautiful flower parks/gardens and signs that human being actually live there.
What have you been able to show us here except the glorified slum houses with questionable foundation?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by achi4u(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: echekwa m na inwere isi na mmadu ma m fu ebe guys na ekwu maka gi

Akpa amu
hahahaha He write in elementary school english.
The guy na ofeakwu
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by abagoro(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun:

Imo State is far better and more developed than the pictures of the slums on this failure of a thread.
At least in Imo, there are functional street lights, well swept/marked roads, CITY MASTERPLANS, beautiful flower parks/gardens and signs that human being actually live there.
What have you been able to show us here except the glorified slum houses with questionable foundation?

Iburu nwafor biko obughi ihe Umuigbo choro. Udo ka nma.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
The same Owerre filled with bad roads and filth? Now this is Owerre Imo state.. grin grin grin grin grin

I am coming with more pictures. I told you I am here to enjoy myself..

Faun:

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ChimaAdeoye: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun:

Typical. Why am I not surprised?
See the rubbish he's saying about other Igbos, and you question my decision to make sure this thread ends up in the gutter.

I didn't see where the thread said "welcome to Chino thread".
Chino obviously has a short fuse. He acts before he thinks. grin If I want him to attack Cross River state, all I have to do is say "my state CR is better than Anambra" and step back to let Chino hammer cross river state for me. Ndi ofe have continued to use this trick to get Chino into comically attacking other SE states for ndi ofe...... and perhaps provoke a response from another Igbo from that state.

Having said that, you are worse than Chino for trying to imitate only the negative side of one's behavior. I think Chino gives you more importance than you deserve by responding to you. Typically, when I get home everyday, my neighbors dog bark. I ignore them because I consider them animals. Just as I would ignore your types if I were Chino.

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Now you are back, I hope you have eaten something this evening? You mean the same mall which we are building 3 at the same time? This is what our rural roads look like..the only state that marked its rural roads in Nigeria. Can you beat that?

And I guess this place Energito posted is not part of Anambra, right?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731035_ph1_jpega05cb0ab83ed55b78a26ee13f676b4f2
https://www.nairaland.com/1918560/bad-state-roads-isuurum-amanuke

These are pictures you try so hard to hide from the rest of Nairaland, but like they say, he who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.
You've been attacking other states when state might even be worse.
Now, you tell me - Who's the dummy? grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Trash when we all know that the road is not even Anambra.. cheesy cheesy

[s]
Faun:
And I guess this place Energito posted is not part of Anambra, right?
These are pictures you try so hard to hide from the rest of Nairaland, but like they say, he who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.
You've been attacking other states when state might even be worse.
Now, you tell me - Who's the dummy? grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun is this Owerre? Hahahahhaha

When we finish here meet me at Enugu thread.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: The same Owerre filled with bad roads and filth? Now this is Owerre Imo state.. grin grin grin grin grin

I am coming with more pictures. I told you I am here to enjoy myself..

What I see is a damaged road.
But this part of Anambra has never seen a road to begin with, so where are those magical rural roads you've been deceiving yourself about?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731037_ph3_jpeg195883a11022700ba29d4c4e4d9466ab
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731059_ph4_jpeg9eb57d84c83e4e1b578b2d9ab7e80cfd
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731036_ph2_jpeg6d94bb30e6e67878227865ddaaa06812

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
I love it the way the fool is derailing his thread.
By the time I'm through with you here, even your own people will be against you for the shame and embarrassment you bring upon them grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
A damaged road? Whereas you are posting pictures of foot paths you brought from your a55..

Hahahahah..you have no point because that pix could be somewhere in your state. cheesy

Faun:
What I see is a damaged road.
But this part of Anambra has never seen a road to begin with, so where are those magical rural roads you've been deceiving yourself about?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ChimaAdeoye: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
cjrane: [size=15pt]Hurrah!!!!!

Chino, I nokwa ebea?
Nwanne, Biko, ignore ndi-ofe that will want to engage you here in order to torpedo this thread.
I cover you in the blood of Jesus from their provocative snares and vicious distractions.

@op; what about re-titling it
"Anambra; Light of the nation"
.....because, ihe di egwu ga eme na this thread!

[/size]

Chino, nti gbam-gbam! Listen to words of ur people!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

Chino obviously has a short fuse. He acts before he thinks. grin If I want him to attack Cross River state, all I have to do is say "my state CR is better than Anambra" and step back to let Chino hammer cross river state for me. Ndi ofe have continued to use this trick to get Chino into comically attacking other SE states for ndi ofe...... and perhaps provoke a response from another Igbo from that state.

Having said that, you are worse than Chino for trying to imitate only the negative side of one's behavior. I think Chino gives you more importance than you deserve by responding to you. Typically, when I get home everyday, my neighbors dog bark. I ignore them because I consider them animals. Just as I would ignore your types if I were Chino.

Are you saying chino is a dog?

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
My thread?? Ok lets assume it is my thread because I have asked what is the prize for building a thread on NL? cheesy

Faun: I love it the way the fool is derailing his thread.
By the time I'm through with you here, even your own people will be against you for the shame and embarrassment you bring upon them grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Hahahahah..you have no point because that pix could be somewhere in your state. cheesy

Even a coward denies his own shadow when met with insurmountable humiliation.
Those areas are Isuu, Urum and Amanuke, all in Anambra! grin

The same fool who talks crap about Enugu can't even show us stellar pictures of Anambra.
Dem never talk finish, and he's already posting bad pictures of Imo State in a thread dedicated to ANAMBRA.
That's enough to show you the i.d..iot's inferiority complex.
You thrive on negativity because you're hollow, sad and broken.
You also can't show us those fantastic pictures of Anambra, because there aren't any.

You are a loser through and through grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
That is why you keep failing WAEC. Read his post once again, let us see if you will get the point on who he is calling a dog! wink

Unemadu:
Are you saying chino is a dog?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
You don't have any point, you keep regurgitating rubbish. I am catching my fun while you are busy working yourself up. Since there is no prize for building a thread on NL then why are we building it in the first place. Lets catch the fun while it last.. cheesy wink

[s]
Faun:
Even a coward denies his own shadow when met with insurmountable humiliation.
Those areas are Isuu, Urum and Amanuke, all in Anambra! grin

The same fool who talks crap about Enugu can't even show us stellar pictures of Anambra.
Dem never talk finish, and he's already posting bad pictures of Imo State in a thread dedicated to ANAMBRA.
That's enough to show you the i.d..iot's inferiority complex.
You thrive on negativity because you're hollow, sad and broken.
You also can't show us those fantastic pictures of Anambra, because there aren't any.

You are a loser through and through grin
[/s]
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: That is why you keep failing WAEC. Read his post once again, let us see if you will get the point on who he is calling a dog! wink

Why does everyone hate u nwanne?

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
ENEMIES of Ndi-Igbo have destroyed this thread. Now the thread can rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hate? Are you my kinsman? Why should I want you to be my friend or love me? Common get out from here..

Unemadu:

Why does everyone hate u nwanne?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

I regard you lower than the saliva dripping from a mad dog's mouth, so this nonsensical piece of garbage you've typed up here for me is of no importance. I don't come to Nairaland for good reviews from nonentities like you; and at this point, you would do yourself a world of good if you stayed out of my way.

Thanks in advance for your compliance.

M..or.on.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Shut up! Now we all know you are a dog.. cheesy cheesy

Faun:

I regard you lower than the saliva dripping from a mad dog's mouth, so this nonsensical piece of garbage you've typed up here for me is of no importance. I don't come to Nairaland for good reviews from nonentities like you; and at this point, you would do yourself a world of good stayed out of my way.

Thanks in advance for your compliance.

Jackass.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Shut up! Now we all know you are a dog.. cheesy cheesy

You are the dog, and your thread has been successfully destroyed.
What you've been trying to do to the Enugu thread for 2 years, I have achieved on the Anambra thread in less than 24 hours! cheesy

Packed up and burnt. Derailed beyond recognition grin
Next time, don't go looking for trouble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply)

Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) / The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.