Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,028 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49693 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Hate? Are you my kinsman? Why should I want you to be my friend or l[b]ove me[/b]? Common get out from here..

Love you? Are u a homosexual nwanne?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Do you see why you are still jobless and unmarried even at this your old age.. grin grin

I have asked you consistently what is the prize for building a thread to 100pages? Your parents must be crying in the grave for your sake because you lack purpose and priority in life. Now NL has become a goal for you.. grin grin grin grin

DOG

Faun:

You are the dog, and your thread has been successfully destroyed.
What you've been trying to do to the Enugu thread for 2 years, I have achieved on the Anambra thread in less than 24 hours! cheesy

Packed up and burnt. Derailed beyond recognition grin
Next time, don't go looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian: ENEMIES of Ndi-Igbo have destroyed this thread. Now the thread can rest in peace.

U mean chino?

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
That is more reason you should not bother with who hate who or who love who..

Unemadu:

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nnewi1stSon: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Unemadu:

Are you a homophobe nwanne? undecided

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: That is more reason you should not bother with who hate who or who love who..

But ur kinsmen hates u nwanne why?

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Do you see why you are still jobless and unmarried even at this your old age.. grin grin

I have asked you consistently what is the prize for building a thread to 100pages? Your parents must be crying in the grave for your sake because you lack purpose and priority in life. Now NL has become a goal for you.. grin grin grin grin

I'm 24 years old, sorry to disappoint you. I live and work in Enugu.

But you on the other hand, are a 40 year old idler whose life aspiration is to work as a common driver to a councillor.
You've applied countless times for a Canadian Visa as an assylum-seeking immigrant, and they've rejected you consistently, because nobody wants a m..or..on like you in their country.
That's the sad reality you have to live with, you pathetic loser grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Are you a homophobe nwanne? undecided

Just asked him a question nwanne.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun:

But you on the other hand, are a 40 year old idler whose life ambition is to become a driver for a councillor.
You've applied countless times for a Canadian Visa as an assylum-seeking immigrant, and they've rejected you consistently, because nobody wants a m..or..on like you in their country.

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nnewi1stSon: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Unemadu:

Just asked him a question nwanne.
Also "Just asked YOU a question nwanne" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Also "Just asked YOU a question nwanne" cheesy

I want him to answer first nwannem o
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hahahhahahah

Chika, the same Chika that I know that I am looking at his pictures who is over 38years old that still live with his old poor mother in Enugu.. grin grin grin grin

I am a young man who made money early in life and had my own personal house. You are obviously jobless without a future who thinks that NL is an achievement.. grin grin

I am compiling your pictures, I will soon splash it here for all to see the ugly jobless se.x starved homo behind the faun handle.. grin grin grin grin grin

Faun:

But you on the other hand, are a 40 year old idler whose life aspiration is to work as a common driver to a councillor.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nnewi1stSon: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thread derailed...
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Hahahhahahah

Chika, the same Chika that I know that I am looking at his pictures who is over 38years old that still lives with his old poor mother in Enugu.. grin grin grin grin

I am a young man who made money early in life and had my own personal house. You are obviously jobless without a future who thinks that NL is an achievement.. grin grin

I am compiling your pictures, I will soon splash it here for all to see the ugly jobless se.x starved homo behind the faun handle.. grin grin grin grin grin

Laughing my f..u.cking a..ss off. This is where you fail hard grin
I guess you're now seeing double as a result of the ferocious beatings you've received.

Chika? Sorry grandpa, but my name is Olisa, and I'm not even on Facebook.
You've already tried sending me a PM as Gbawe3 hoping I'd take the bait and reply so you'd search the e-mail address on Facebook, but it's already failed, because I DON'T do PMs grin
If those empty threats you've made to the others about compiling their pictures worked, I'm sorry but those days have come to an end.

Loser. grin

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun:

I guess you're now seeing double as a result of the ferocious beatings you've received.

You've already tried sending me a PM as Gbawe3 hoping I'd take the bait and reply so you'd search the e-mail address on Facebook, but it's already failed, because I DON'T do PMs grin
If those empty threats you've made to the others about compiling their pictures worked, I'm sorry but those days have come to an end.

Loser. grin

Knock out punch!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Stop talking because I am about to show the world who is really behind the handle faun. Go and look for who sent pm to you..

I will kill you tonight. Just hand around.. grin grin grin

Chika I will ruin you tonight.. grin

Faun:

Loser. grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by tawa89(f): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
This Chino guy is an enemy of Anambra state
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
tawa89: This Chino guy is an enemy of Anambra state

How come? Is that possible? He's from anambra

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chika aka faun where are you? You dossier is ready to be splashed.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Stop talking because I am about to show the world who is really behind the handle faun. Go and look for who sent pm to you..

I will kill you tonight. Just hand around.. grin grin grin

Chika I will ruin you tonight.. grin

LMAO! Chino, please entertain me tonight, because I can't wait to see you disgrace yourself. grin

Pictures of Chika. Who do you think you're fooling?

I've already told you my name Olisa, and anybody who knows me can confirm it.
So if you've got any pictures of Olisa from that nonexistent Facebook account, biko no hesitate to post am, okay?
Sore loser grin

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Keep fooling yourself..nobody will buy your diversionary tactics..grin grin grin grin grin

Chike Ezeani you are gone tonight.. grin grin grin grin grin

You don buy market.. cheesy wink

Faun:

LMAO! Chino, please entertain me tonight, because I can't wait to see you disgrace yourself. grin

Pictures of Chika. Who do you think you're fooling?

I've already told you my name Olisa, and anybody who knows me can confirm it.
So if you've got any pictures of Olisa from that nonexistent Facebook account, biko no hesitate to post am, okay?
Sore loser grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Keep fooling yourself..nobody will buy your diversionary tactics..grin grin grin grin grin

Chike Ezeani you are gone tonight.. grin grin grin grin grin

LOL!
So it's not "Chika" anymore? It's now "Chike"?

R3TARD! grin Even anybody can see you're a fool clutching at straws.
My surname doesn't even begin with a letter anywhere close to E, so who are you fooling?

Please, I'll be waiting for those pictures grin
I can't wait to laugh tonight grin

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chika you don buy market.. grin grin grin grin

You are going down. Everybody will see the 1diot behind faun tonight.. grin grin

Your end is here.. cheesy

Faun:

LOL!
So it's not "Chika" anymore? It's now "Chike"?

R3TARD! grin Even anybody can see you're a fool clutching at straws.
My surname doesn't even begin with a letter anywhere close to E, so who are you fooling?

Please, I'll be waiting for those pictures grin
I can't wait to laugh tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Chika you don buy market.. grin grin grin grin

You are going down. Everybody will see the 1diot behind faun tonight.. grin grin

Your end is here.. cheesy

Olodo, 3 posts later and still no pictures?
Everybody can now see you're empty.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Now have it..

Chika Ezeani aka faun..

This is the same 1diot that I have been wasting my time with all these while.. grin grin

Faun:
Olodo, 3 posts later and still no pictures?
Everybody can now see you're empty.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Just look at the useless jobless clown.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chika I will post even the hut you call house where you are living with your poor mother at your old age..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Now have it..

Chika Ezeani aka faun..

This is the same 1diot that I have been wasting my time with all these while.. grin grin

O boy Chino, you can lie ooo! shocked grin

I never knew you were this shameless and desperate until now. Are you now posting a stranger's photos because you're this desperate?
I'm about to perform a Google Image search on that photo to know where it came from, then we'll expose you as theempty liar that you are grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Look at the jobless ugly chika ezeani aka faun..

I shouldn't have engaged you in the first place.. grin grin grin grin grin

Poverty written all over the wawa boy.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why are you denying yourself.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can only deceive yourself. Next I will post your poor mother.. grin grin grin grin

Faun:

O boy Chino, you can lie ooo! shocked grin

I never knew you were this shameless and desperate until now. Are you now posting a stranger's photos because you're this desperate?
I'm about to perform a Google Image search on that photo to know where it came from, then we'll expose you as theempty liar that you are grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
hahahahahhaah grin grin grin grin

Faun how market..? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you all to visit www.TinEye.com, drag the photo Chino claimed was mine, into the search box, and check out the result you will get.
This guy is so desperate grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.