Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,148 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (50772 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Malawian(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: While we are at it, I invite you people to come and join me to demolish this 'ofe onugbu'. Is good to have a good 'cooking machine' at home. Nnewi women are too much..wink
prove to us that this dish is meant for you. grin grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
You need the source or sauce to confirm it? cheesy cheesy

Malawian:
prove to us that this dish is meant for you. grin grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Malawian(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: You need the source or sauce to confirm it? cheesy cheesy

naa. i want a second picture after you must have cut off a huge wrap from the eba. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Handsomegod: Did u say embaarrasing some people? Chino is stampeding on the collective nobility of Igbos and people keep calling him to order at each turn,yet at the slightests shove,he will be all over u without even the least restraint and discipline.U nearly derailed the Enugu thread with ur attitude and here u are still threatening to do worse! To what end and to whose gain willl it be? Of course it is known thar nobility cannot be bought with money but the quality of the minds displayed in all the Igbo related threads in NL ought to compel everybody to sit up.If u have so much spleen in u,kindly vent it against the sworn enemies of ur people and not ur own brothers.Only men of questionable elements fight with their brothers in d village square.Biko ka udo chia! Igbo unity has never been more necessary than now! TGIF!
All what you said is the truth. When I was saying that Chino wasn't Igbo some fools who joined him in his show of madness disproved the point I was making. A rabid dog is what Chino is, bitting both the onye iro, its master and itself. The way he tore Imo state, its people and history was what drove me mad. No true nwafor will do such abominable act, only a bastard will point to his fathers house with his left hands.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
What is your point? Is it that my wife cannot cook that onugbu or what exactly? I will prove you wrong if we can stake something to that effect then I will splash the pictures here and now.. cheesy

Malawian:
naa. i want a second picture after you must have cut off a huge wrap from the eba. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Malawian(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: What is your point? Is it that my wife cannot cook that onugbu or what exactly? I will prove you wrong if we can stake something to that effect then I will splash the pictures here and now.. cheesy

akuko ifo grin grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
I hope you are happy now that you have derailed the thread..

chinolization: Faun otu mama gi if you do not derail this thread with pictures.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nnewi1stSon: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lol,you all seem not to know what transpired here, OK let me spell it out to you guys!!!!!" Chino derailed the thread cos he ran Outta Pishures! got it! grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
You are a very funny person! If I run out of pictures did other posters run out too? For me I believe that NL should be fun after day's work..

Nnewi1stSon: Lol,you all seem not to know what transpired here, OK let me spell it out to you guys!!!!!" Chino derailed the thread cos he ran Outta Pishures! got it! grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Swthrt where have you been hiding?

manny4life: Anambra indeed is the light of the nation... We lead, others follow. I couldn't ask for any other state other than Anambra state... Proud to be onye Anambra, nwa Nnewi. grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
3dankey: Chino why will you create a thread only to derail it less than 48hours after it was created. Don't you know that some of the people arguing with you now, actually want this to happen and they have already achieved their aims. Every body have being waiting for this thread only for it to be derailed now. Do you know how many people that will be happy with this. Also I will say that the way some IGBO's behave is very bad. We just hate ourselves and still pretend about the whole thing. I usually comment on ENUGU thread and when spyder came to comment here some people were saying that he should leave.
Also lastly, I will like to say that one of the reason why ENUGU thread is still strong is because of Afem4eva. Afem please try and regulate this thread also, blocking every detractors and people that hate Anambra.
let us join hands together and work as a team. CHINO stop please and ignore all those detractors.
How is work on the new market going, because I am from ORUMBA SOUTH EZIRA precisely and I learnt that willie obaino is planning to build 3 new markets.
Never, Ever stereotype Igbos in general in that your disunity theory because of people like Chino. Never! Do you know how many time Chino tried using his jealousy to derail the Enugu thread, do you? If not for the sheer will of Spyder and others do you think the Enugu thread would have gotten thus far. Look at the Imo thread - a medium to showcase the development and beauty of Imo state. Chino single handedly destroyed it. He kept slandering Imolites, calling every Imo girl a prostitute, posting negative and rustic pictures of his sick fanthom Imo - something that was not a true reflection of the state. Turning the thread to an Imo vs Anambra show of shame. Now, you see why I had always doubted Chino's Igbonness. In a twist of fate the Anambra thread emerged. And Chino known for what he is has suddenly shown his true colour. The question is what stops Chino - the self acclaimed Champion of Omanbala - from posting positve pictures of developmental strides in the state? All he does is chest beating, throwing insults on those who counter his propaganda and in all threaten to derail the Enugu thread, just as he is doing in his suppose home state thread. Another irony is that, the same Spider he worked hard to vilify in the Enugu thread is the same gentleman doing the Igwebuike stuff for Ndianambra - showing the state in a positive light through his pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by manny4life(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
peppyluv02: Swthrt where have you been hiding?

Where you been girlfriend? I've been here, hanging around in the city and having fun... You should join me grin grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by aryzgreat: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Very disappointed
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by capricon: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
THREAD CLOSED!!!!!! angry
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by osymerga(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
I,Osymerga created this thread and not chino.The aim was to showcase the beauty and development in anambra state.
The misunderstanding between chino and co is what i dont like.Pls,we are adults and should behave like one.
Apology to whom it may concern,let us move ahead positively.
Won't like this thread derailed,pls.
Thank You.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Let the pictures continue flowing..

Anambra leads in all facets of development..with 8 lane highways!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Francis5: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chino, why are you such an imb.....ecile?
Why are all your photos of poor quality?
Do you not have money to buy a good phone or camera?
Are you just an empty noise maker?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by osymerga(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ogbunike cave

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
I am a photo journalist of over 10years.. wink

Francis5: Chino, why are you such an imb.....ecile?
Why are all your photos of poor quality?
Do you not have money to buy a good phone or camera?
Are you just an empty noise maker?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by achi4u(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Taa gbafuo from here. which truth do u know? What do know about development?

Hahahaha atleast the pages of this thread is growing.
What we need is clean pictures frm clean environment not awuru aki pixels.
Udo.Lolx
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Over looking the Harbour Industrial Estate from the Onitsha Niger Bridge..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dissociate yourself and chino from the thread and beg his sparring partners to sheathe their swords on your behalf.

he is the one gathering the ants infested firewoods here,

osymerga: I,Osymerga created this thread and not chino.The aim was to showcase the beauty and development in anambra state.
The misunderstanding between chino and co is what i dont like.Pls,we are adults and should behave like one.
Apology to whom it may concern,let us move ahead positively.
Won't like this thread derailed,pls.
Thank You.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Francis5: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: I am a photo journalist of over 10years.. wink

But seriously, your photos are always of poor quality? How do you explain that?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nwa abakaliki go and cure yourself first of guinea-worm that is ravaging your state.. cheesy cheesy wink

achi4u: Hahahaha atleast the pages of this thread is growing.
What we need is clean pictures frm clean environment not awuru aki pixels.
Udo.Lolx
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
I learnt this work of photography from the colonial masters during the time of Mcpherson so my pictures are original.. wink

Francis5:

But seriously, your photos are always of poor quality? How do you explain that?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chiwude: All what you said is the truth. When I was saying that Chino wasn't Igbo some fools who joined him in his show of madness disproved the point I was making. A rabid dog is what Chino is, bitting both the onye iro, its master and itself. The way he tore Imo state, its people and history was what drove me mad. No true nwafor will do such abominable act, only a bastard will point to his fathers house with his left hands.

Chino has no father, and he's been proven to be a big fool tonight.
Even the Imo State he insults daily has shown to be, by all accounts, better looking than he and his shameless masters could ever wish for his Anambra to be.
Just look at the dirty rusty unswept roads he's posting as Anambra. This is a guy who was showing his dirty a..s.s on the Enugu thread talking about how bad Enugu is, yet no sane human being would pick his Onitsha or Awka over Enugu.
I've been waiting for him to show us any leisure parks or beautiful botanical gardens in this thread, but all I've seen so far is red dust.
Where are the stadiums? Zero.
Even road marking is a big deal here.
And all this while, he had nothing but rubbish to spew about Enugu.

Result agbago. The empty vessel can't back up his words with pictures.
Chino, your nightmare is just beginning. grin
time to answer for all the rubbish you've been spitting.

If you no show us all those invisible ultra-modern GRAs in Anambra, e don be for you! grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by achi4u(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
manny4life: @Chino and company: Anambra defenders..

I understand you take it as a duty to defend our great state, and I say THANK YOU FOR THAT. However, on another note, know when to differentiate your enemy from your ally. For instance, U.S. is Israel's GREATEST ALLY, but U.S. often rebukes them. In other words, please learn to accept other people's opinion. One important thing in life is "feedback". Some may be positive, and others, negative. Sometimes the negative opinions are not borne out of jealousy or envy or whatever you think it is; some are thoughtful and needed to evaluate the current state of the status quo.

Anambra is growing, it is developing, but has it gotten there yet? Truth is IT HASN'T. In fact, Nigeria hasn't gotten there yet, THIS IS NOT TO UNDERMINE THE EFFORTS OF THE GREAT PEOPLE TRYING HARD TO IMPROVE. I love my country, I love my state even better, and I love my town Nnewi even the best, and I sure want the BEST for them. The best comes from criticism. Unless someone is in attack mode, please for the sake of peace among us, just defer it to "We are getting there".

Stay well my brother and continue with your good work..
cool bro.
Nnewi to me is a second home, daz where I spent my childhood and always go to that town once every two weeks.
I even snap Nkwo triangle where they are building Shoprite but the pix is not clear to be uploaded here.
Have a nice day.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
[size=18pt]Bill Gate wrote to Pita Obi[/size]

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Nwa abakaliki go and cure yourself first of guinea-worm that is ravaging your state.. cheesy cheesy wink

Typical. Why am I not surprised?
See the rubbish he's saying about other Igbos, and you question my decision to make sure this thread ends up in the gutter.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by asadike(f): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Am nt happy at all. Dis beautiful thread was derailed 4 no just cause. Am off abeg.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Francis5: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun:

Chino has no father, and he's been proven to be a big fool tonight.
Even the Imo State he insults daily has shown to be, by all accounts, better looking than he and his shameless masters could ever wish for his Anambra to be.
Just look at the dirty rusty unswept roads he's posting as Anambra. This is a guy who was showing his dirty a..s.s on the Enugu thread talking about how bad Enugu is, yet no sane human being would pick his Onitsha or Awka over Enugu.
I've been waiting for him to show us any leisure parks or beautiful botanical gardens in this thread, but all I've seen so far is red dust.
Where are the stadiums? Zero.
Even road marking is a big deal here.
And all this while, he had nothing but rubbish to spew about Enugu.

Result agbago. The empty vessel can't back up his words with pictures.
Chino, your nightmare is just beginning. grin
time to answer for all the rubbish you've been spitting.

If you no show us all those invisible ultra-modern GRAs in Anambra, e don be for you! grin
Chino is an i...diot. I won't be surprised if he turns out to be one poor boy boy in Onitsha main market. The quality of his photos speaks volume of him.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
asadike: Am nt happy at all. Dis beautiful thread was derailed 4 no just cause. Am off abeg.

The derailment is very justified.
The imbec.i.le did everything he could to derail the Enugu thread for 2 whole years out of jealousy, all to no avail.
Let's see how he likes it when the tables are turned.

Chino, better start showing us pictures of your ultra-modern stadiums and GRAs, because you're about to get destroyed cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply)

New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete / Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) / Photos From My Christmas Experience At Udo Udoma Park In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.