Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex (6667 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 26, 2014
murimoney: u can't n never avoid it. bitter truth grin
avoid wat pls?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 26, 2014
nickyginika: I don't think you get ma point grin
So how did your movement go??
Did they expel you from convent?? grin
convent? noooo i wanted 2 b,am not
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by nickyginika(m): 1:45am On Sep 26, 2014
mirexx: convent? noooo i wanted 2 b,am not
what made you change your mind ?? tongue
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 26, 2014
nickyginika: what made you change your mind ?? tongue
I wanna av sex n kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by nickyginika(m): 1:53am On Sep 26, 2014
mirexx: I wanna av sex n kids
hehehehehehhehehehe grin grin

Your reason ain't even spiritual cheesy
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by trendphemmy(m): 1:58am On Sep 26, 2014
it is the only profession where u tell a man's wife to take off her clothes in the presence of d husband, u play with anything you want and d man will still say thank you and pay with great respect. am proud to be one

4 Likes

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 26, 2014
mirexx: avoid wat pls?
won't you give birth?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by adde: 5:35am On Sep 26, 2014
When better sickness hold you, that will be the least of your concerns. That is when you will remember that bible passage ... "Thou art dust..."

2 Likes

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Elnino4ladies: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2014
I hate female doctors attendin to me... I feel uncomfortable.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by HopeAtHand: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2014
solash: Very awkward! One is bound to be uncomfortable. But at a time no time.

Guy, you nailed it.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by djeezy(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2014
Elnino4ladies: I hate female doctors attendin to me... I feel uncomfortable.
Hahaha. That's what I like. Expecially pretty young ones...I tend to seduce em in a mild way. I just love the look on their faces after that.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Joy83(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2014
murimoney: .grin see as una dey talk trash, na so me dey talk am until appendicitis catch me omo the nurse just dey shave, na look I just dey look am, even my pr*ck sef dey look am, e no gree stand up as she fine reach coz that tin dey pain like hell d thing wey just dey my mind na abeg do quick make I enter theater . grin grin smiley
We had the same experience sha... You can't even feel it if its female or male. All your thinking is just to get healed.
Na female shave for me oooo, even during operation, female are there as well.

Is when the sickness is not much you think if its female or male... Doctor na Doctor and nurse na nurse
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Elnino4ladies: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Hahaha. That's what I like. Expecially pretty young ones...I tend to seduce em in a mild way. I just love the look on their faces after that.
lol.... u ar not serious. Btw gud mornin.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by djeezy(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Elnino4ladies: lol.... u ar not serious. Btw gud mornin.
hahaha.....morning, how was ur night?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Elnino4ladies: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: hahaha.....morning, how was ur night?
lol it ws gr8t nd urs?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by djeezy(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Elnino4ladies: lol it ws gr8t nd urs?
same here bro. How ur ladies?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Elnino4ladies: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: same here bro. How ur ladies?
hahaha, they are doin gud. Ar u a dj by profesion?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by djeezy(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Elnino4ladies: hahaha, they are doin gud. Ar u a dj by profesion?
hahaha. the ''d'' is silent. Final year law student.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2014
GUDMORNING ALL...
WHEN I WAS OPERATED upon, as a medical student i was granted d honour of SHAVING mysef..rather i called out to a FEMALE NURSING student..to do it. Initially she felt "hmm" but still did it after much persuasion from her matron.
EVEN in the THEATRE my COURSE MATES were BARRED from entering d theatre...i still relayed my points to the SURGEON and ASST. SURGEON who later obliged.
So LIFE is all about how u VIEW it...
AFTER my medical training,i started seeing the LIFE of a MAN as being INDIFFERENT from that of a CATTLE or ANT.
D GREATEST GIFT u can give to someone is GOOD HEALTH...
so if U are gambling with it ..all because of MALE OR FEMALE DOCTOR...then count ursef NOT SICK...
A LADY ONCE HID ..her aberrated breasts from everyone including her spouse who was then a RIG WORKER ..
UNKNOWN to her those BREASTS were CANCEROUS..
EVEN in LABOUR she still hid her breasts from NURSES and DOCTORS...
BY D TIME we got to know..it was already in its TERMINAL STAGE..
TODAY she is GONE....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by izsmike: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2014
mirexx: still untouched tho...
marketers
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: hahaha. the ''d'' is silent. Final year law student.
Did u get what I sent to you?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Elnino4ladies: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: hahaha. the ''d'' is silent. Final year law student.
wow! Gud stuff, i graduated early dis year (biological sciences) waitin for service.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by jieta: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2014
balogundayo: Its really awkward... LOL

A female doctor examined my penis once when i had erection issues...it was very awkward, she was fiddling nd feeling "MY" balls... Twas crazy... I felt so embarrassed i didn't even feel aroused in any wah...

Happened in the UK...
who cares if it happens in sambisa UK my ass
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by djeezy(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2014
claireshan: Did u get what I sent to you?
yes dear. I sent a request. ok lemme try again.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by djeezy(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Elnino4ladies: wow! Gud stuff, i graduated early dis year (biological sciences) waitin for service.
Thats great. Which school did you graduate from?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by keandre: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2014
adde: When better sickness hold you, that will be the least of your concerns. That is when you will remember that bible passage ... "Thou art dust..."

am telling ya oo,sickness no b better thang
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2014
More reason why I can't marry a Doctor.
They've seen diff size, colors and shapes of "abunna".
Nothing moves them again, not even wife's sexy look.

Where is sexylogan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Elnino4ladies: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Thats great. Which school did you graduate from?
university of Agriculture Makurdi.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Mprex(f): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2014
I have never experienced such and i'm not planning to. My personal doc is a female and i hope to leave it that way

#team-docs-aint-permitted-to-touch-me-anyhow tongue
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Anybody wey say make him fellow man attend to am na gay
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2014
3cycle: More reason why I can't marry a Doctor.
They've seen diff size, colors and shapes of "abunna".
Nothing moves them again, not even wife's sexy look.

That's not True. You don't know what you're saying.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Had Her For A Day, What Would You Do? Photo Attached. / At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo / King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.