Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,480 members, 7,958,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex (6830 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by lawrenceunaa: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2014
balogundayo: Its really awkward... LOL

A female doctor examined my penis once when i had erection issues...it was very awkward, she was fiddling nd feeling "MY" balls... Twas crazy... I felt so embarrassed i didn't even feel aroused in any wah...

Happened in the UK...
#nooffense
But did she give u #BJ shocked
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Ceasar1:

That's not True. You don't know what you're saying.
Ok
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by destante(f): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Buoyantic: Anybody wey say make him fellow man attend to am na gay
haba. that's how it should be.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2014
destante: haba. that's how it should be.
awkward moment when a male doctor check on a fellow man groin
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by destante(f): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Buoyantic: awkward moment when a male doctor check on a fellow man groin
isokay
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2014
izsmike: marketers
advertisers

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2014
murimoney: won't you give birth?
I will
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Lol, some really funny comments here. grin
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2014
nickyginika: hehehehehehhehehehe grin grin

Your reason ain't even spiritual cheesy
what spiritual reasons could dere be?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2014
paulolee: hmm...rememba wen i wnt 4 a job application in pH...i entered a bus n saw a very pweety babe sittinq behind ma sit n wi wr exchanqinq eYe contacts tru d side mirror( she was feelinq ma laq swaqs)....wi reached our destination n i even paYed 4 hr T.p n wi had a little chat...i was kinda 2 earli bt she was alreadi late, wi exchanqed contacts n pin n she huridli left mi n climbed anoda bike....wen i qet 2 d companY...submitted ma c.v...did d first interview n dea demanded wi do some set of test b4 d aptitide test...fortunateli 4 mi, as i headed 2 d lab n saw d same damsel dt i met earlier dt DaY (she was part of d medical team)...she jus iqnored mi asif she dnt kno mi(bissines b4 plesure tinx)...it reached 4 ma turn, anoda ladi said dt i strech out ma hand 2 qet some blood required 4 d test tru ma veins...she rubbed some spirit on ma hand n inserted d injection tru ma veins n i was jus lukinq @ ma oda bizzY medical qal's sexy bodi n was imaqininq tinz n was smillinq( mi wea 8 injection die)....i went out n concluded d interview tinz...called hr later on dt same daY n she kept mi companY anytime she's less bizzY (did some cukinq n washinq tinz tru out ma stay in pH coz i was stayin alone bk den)...
WAT I LEARNT 4RM D XPERIENCE...
* i realised dt avinq a relationship wt a qal older dan u is d best...
*Avinq a relationship wt some1 in d medical field is STILL D BEST 4 MI, dea cnt FRIENDZONE U n wud av a happY s*x lyf b'coz dea kno WEN N HOW 2 HAV A SEFE N HAPPYS*X...
**drops mic**

Fvck! What language is this?

3 Likes

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2014

A female doctor examined my penis once when i had erection issues...it was very awkward, she was fiddling nd feeling "MY" balls... Twas crazy... I felt so embarrassed i didn't even feel aroused in any wah...

Happened in the UK...
are u sure u are a man....
how come you control it...
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by pamcode(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
tosyne2much: Don't jst know why I don't feel uncomfortable... All the ladies that have treated me during sickness are the opposite sex and I enjoy their services.. They relate with you in such a romantic way that would make you feel as if you should remain in d sickness forever
i dont get u are u saying dere are ladies dat are of d same sex with u:/
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by pamcode(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
murimoney: .grin see as una dey talk trash, na so me dey talk am until appendicitis catch me omo the nurse just dey shave, na look I just dey look am, even my pr*ck sef dey look am, e no gree stand up as she fine reach coz that tin dey pain like hell d thing wey just dey my mind na abeg do quick make I enter theater . grin grin smiley
wait where exactly was she shaving
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by happykidArotiba(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mprex: I have never experienced such and i'm not planning to. My personal doc is a female and i hope to leave it that way

#team-docs-aint-permitted-to-touch-me-anyhow tongue
Hahahaha. I just hope u won't experience what will make team doctors av team look on you.

BTW.

u look pweety!
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Mprex(f): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
happykidArotiba: Hahahaha. I just hope u won't experience what will make team doctors av team look on you.

BTW.

u look pweety!
tnx smiley
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by balogundayo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
faqman:
are u sure u are a man....
how come you control it...

I think the embarrassment of having a female doctor examine me made it so... Well, i later got relaxed cos it was just me nd her there, as she bent i could visibly see her cleavage through his clothe nd then i got aroused nd my dick was getting aroused...

She called me a bad boy for that nd continued to finish her examining nd that was all... No bj... Twas awkward...

I guess she felt normal about cos she woulda done that to so many ppl too...

She's my personal dkctor now nd she still moke nd make jest of me aboht the incidence...

Awkward right!??
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
pamcode: wait where exactly was she shaving
my blohkors.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by balogundayo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
lawrenceunaa: #nooffense
But did she give u #BJ shocked

Lol... No...
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'll feel uncomfortable.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by nickyginika(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
mirexx: what spiritual reasons could dere be?
maybe your village people don't like priesthood

or yousee things in the dream telling you not to go into it.....stuffs like that
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
happykidArotiba:

u look pweety!

angry No make me vex for you for here o. The thunder wey go add to the tribal marks on your face dey gym beside me for here.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by lymelyte(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheesy

Happened in the UK...
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by happykidArotiba(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
assfreak:

angry No make me vex for you for here o. The thunder wey go add to the tribal marks on your face dey gym beside me for here.

shey u dey alright like dis? wetin happen?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Kentnickole(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Kentnickole(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by repogirl(f): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
I don't feel anything, it his job na! If you are really in pain, you won't even know whether it's a male or a female!

I have given birth to three kids, and everytime a male doctor was present, sticking their hands up 'you know where' in my husbands presence, abeg you do what you havta do!

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by armadeo(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
kolubo: It`s when ur sickness is not serious that you might feel uncomfortable with the doctor of d opposite sex but if ur sickness is severe, you will not even care if u`re been attended to by a vampire.

My thoughts exactly.

Secondly the dr is just doing a job he/ she wouldn't recognise you. If you walked in again.
Speaking from experience
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by kilokeys(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin a friend of a friend of a friend. Let's call him Andrew.

He had signs of syphilis. So he went to this hospital. He met a male doctor who asked him to strip for proper examination of d kini. andrew was angry and asked the doc to prescribe drugs to him instead of. Having him strip. Arguments ensued. He left d hospital cussing and fussing.

Weeks went by,

All of a sudden. Andrew was at the gate of d hospital, his kini in his hand, screaming and running towards any nurse in sight. Shouting at d top of his lungs, " Doctor, anybody, remove it, cut it, I don't want it again, it's killing me".. He was accompanied by a friend's friend.

Unfortunately, a young fresh out of med school female doctor was on duty.. He was mildly sedated.
My guy didn't notice if It was an old woman, man, or goat.. At that point, he didn't care.

So op.. No shame when life dey at stake o.

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by keandre: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
paulolee: hmm...rememba wen i wnt 4 a job application in pH...i entered a bus n saw a very pweety babe sittinq behind ma sit n wi wr exchanqinq eYe contacts tru d side mirror( she was feelinq ma laq swaqs)....wi reached our destination n i even paYed 4 hr T.p n wi had a little chat...i was kinda 2 earli bt she was alreadi late, wi exchanqed contacts n pin n she huridli left mi n climbed anoda bike....wen i qet 2 d companY...submitted ma c.v...did d first interview n dea demanded wi do some set of test b4 d aptitide test...fortunateli 4 mi, as i headed 2 d lab n saw d same damsel dt i met earlier dt DaY (she was part of d medical team)...she jus iqnored mi asif she dnt kno mi(bissines b4 plesure tinx)...it reached 4 ma turn, anoda ladi said dt i strech out ma hand 2 qet some blood required 4 d test tru ma veins...she rubbed some spirit on ma hand n inserted d injection tru ma veins n i was jus lukinq @ ma oda bizzY medical qal's sexy bodi n was imaqininq tinz n was smillinq( mi wea 8 injection die)....i went out n concluded d interview tinz...called hr later on dt same daY n she kept mi companY anytime she's less bizzY (did some cukinq n washinq tinz tru out ma stay in pH coz i was stayin alone bk den)...
WAT I LEARNT 4RM D XPERIENCE...
* i realised dt avinq a relationship wt a qal older dan u is d best...
*Avinq a relationship wt some1 in d medical field is STILL D BEST 4 MI, dea cnt FRIENDZONE U n wud av a happY s*x lyf b'coz dea kno WEN N HOW 2 HAV A SEFE N HAPPYS*X...
**drops mic**

BuddhaPalm:

Fvck! What language is this?

ebonics
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by otimothy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
the day God was handling out shame i guess i wasnt arnd,those days in the university of ibadan,there ws this cute doc in jaja(skool clinic) the babe fine die,i went there innocently o for one mole like stuff popping up on ma ballz,men d babe say UnCloth and lie down,mehn as i remove boxers lie down na so d babe use hand remove my *****aside as she dey examine the mole peeps na so my ***** begin stand block mole o,u gat see her face dat day,she was like kindly control urself i say control gini? u dey hold my ***** say make i control,i told her straight i cant control wat doesnt want to be controlled o,mehn in other words i feel very comfortable with the other sex examining me abeg.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Gbengem(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
otimothy: the day God was handling out shame i guess i wasnt arnd,those days in the university of ibadan,there ws this cute doc in jaja(skool clinic) the babe fine die,i went there innocently o for one mole like stuff popping up on ma ballz,men d babe say UnCloth and lie down,mehn as i remove boxers lie down na so d babe use hand remove my *****aside as she dey examine the mole peeps na so my ***** begin stand block mole o,u gat see her face dat day,she was like kindly control urself i say control gini? u dey hold my ***** say make i control,i told her straight i cant control wat doesnt want to be controlled o,mehn in other words i feel very comfortable with the other sex examining me abeg.
lol...
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wen sickness hold me,ma body no matter again o,na wen I dey ok I fit dey cover body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.