Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (29622 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Yusfunoble(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
T
adeokunade: If you are to come to this life again, will you choose to be a black man?

Black all the way!! grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by sugaarbear(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
lonelydora: A big Yes, but certainly not this hell called NIGERIA.
sure yud like kenya or mali
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by pinkycute(f): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
leonard509: NONSENSE QUESTION.
undecidedif you don't hve any meaningful answer to DAT question above "just skip"

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by nickz(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: grin nwanne ichoro ibi m aka n'ala
nawah oh. your Ibo carry weight grin

I swear I don't know what it means.....maka chukwu sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Solowande(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
YES O! BUT ONLY IF I CAN B LIKE DANGOTE
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by jmoore(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes, I will choose black and Nigeria.

To those who feel sad and frustrated being black, you can start bleaching. It is not too late.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by noordean(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
tdayof: op! black n white! I won't face racism
na u make sense pass
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by sugaarbear(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ivyluvie2: YEA!over and over again,yea.oh I love the african kinda hair,I love the colour of my skin.I love Africa wink
wondering who yud look like if yu were white
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by mstik(f): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Question for Zeus
A thousand times YESSSS!!!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Who cares ? Am black, my lady is white. I prefer to be the same way I am right now.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by laoma15(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
There is nothing wrong with being black. Its not the colour that matters but who you are as an individual. If you feel that a particular geographical region is not favorable to you, you can always migrate. The earth is the Lord and the fullbess thereof. The blacks have had their own share of being the world super power during the time of Nimrod. That was a black man who ruled the world. Blacks lost it due to idolatry.

Civilization started back in Africa. The cusites, the Egyptians, the Libyans, the Babylonians all were once people of black race. Strong and intelligent. Aristotle was educated in Africa.

The rule of the game is, identify who you are and never let anyone trample upon your right and dignity as God creation.

Whites are not better than blacks neither are blacks better than white or people of colours.

To sum it, if I come again as black, I will still seize every opportunity that comes my way and never see myself of being less or better than anyone. I'm who I am and very unique.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by EJanni(f): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
there is nothing wrong in being black. I'm proud to be an african and yes I will comeback and be the change africa seeks.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by akpanikpe(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes , but in Obama like.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
hok4u:

See talk,go create your own website nah,we sabi your type, too serious with life,go hug transformer and next time that you want to call seun,you should add "brother" to it,he his nor your mate.
who is this lil dimwit..u will go blind for life if i slapped you from here. stupid kid, quote me again and die in your foolishness
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by 1miccza: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Over and over again

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by raphy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
black n proud,i was born white i endup becoming brown ..chocolate even d white women love black men alot nowadays.u know d new swag #blackdickwhytchick =brownbaby lol appy weekend

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Waow!!! Soo many liars on this thread. grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ghetto101(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
sooo sure
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by fyneboi79(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
adeokunade: If you are to come to this life again, will you choose to be a black man?
yea.Cos black men fvck better grin
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
laoma15: There is nothing wrong with being black. Its not the colour that matters but who you are as an individual. If you feel that a particular geographical region is not favorable to you, you can always migrate. The earth is the Lord and the fullbess thereof. The blacks have had their own share of being the world super power during the time of Nimrod. That was a black man who ruled the world. Blacks lost it due to idolatry.

Civilization started back in Africa. The cusites, the Egyptians, the Libyans, the Babylonians all were once people of black race. Strong and intelligent. Aristotle was educated in Africa.

The rule of the game is, identify who you are and never let anyone trample upon your right and dignity as God creation.

Whites are not better than blacks neither are blacks better than white or people of colours.

To sum it, if I come again as black, I will still seize every opportunity that comes my way and never see myself of being less or better than anyone. I'm who I am and very unique.

Seize the opportunity or make one..there is a difference.... Between Black and White and it is not skin Color

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Houstency(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by STENON(f): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes....Only to come back as the same STENON......
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Zikdik(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
For where?
No be pesin dey come back America presido?

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by IfyAwazie(f): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes. Not black. My Chocolate colour.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Elxandre(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ivyluvie2: YEA!over and over again,yea.oh I love the african kinda hair,I love the colour of my skin.I love Africa wink
Why do you use Brazilian hair when you love Nigerian hair?.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
All things being equal-i will not wish to come as a nigga.Should I really have a choice I will prefer to be an angel in the presence of God.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Dahkogrin007(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
even those using bleaching creams to turn white in dix presently life claiming dey will cum black next life n saying black is beautiful...sista go siddon
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Chinaimporter: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
[size=18pt]yes nigga, big black, fat nigga[/size]
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Elxandre:
Why do you use Brazilian hair when you love Nigerian hair?.
ndo o,I don't use brazillian hair
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Johnbosco77(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
tufiakwa!!! not again oooo.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
sugaarbear: wondering who yud look like if yu were white
no one I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition / Igbos Migrated From Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.