Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. (25139 Views)

A Man Has Been Shot Dead As Violence Hits INEC Office In Bauchi - Graphic Photos / APC Supporters Killed Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman (photo Proof) / Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2014
[b]Rich Waju Ogun wrote:

"The last few months have been awesome. If I have learned anything, it is about the saddening level of ignorance the average Nigerian retains about my dear Ekiti State.

For if you knew my Ekiti, you would hesitate to believe, imagine, or tweet about us being rice-lovers. For starters, we hate rice -and yes, pun included.

Secondly, we are not the regular lagos "ah never chops". Here in Ekiti we close most our shops by 6pm, and there is no Jagaban that can make us open shop again -even if you offer us a Lekkian hectare.

Heck, if you park your ride to buy buredi (aka bread), and you think we are gonna mob you "Lagos go-slow style", you have got another think coming. Berra come down, and buy it yourself, "abi shey ko le bosile nii?" (Can't she come down? Mscheeeew!)

The average Ekiti individual, will not kowtow for profit. Our brains are connected to our pride, and not our bellies. And this explains why we are not as rich as Lagosians, or Osun people for that matter. (No insult intended please. Focus on my message)

As such, when we vote, it is either for love, or vengeance. And if for vengeance, then it means we have been pushed beyond our means to endure. Ekiti people are the Magas, of the south-west. We do not complain, and we do not ask for too much.

Let us be Teachers -just pay our wages as at when due. Take all our Cocoa, and build Cocoa House with it in another man's land. Heck, take it to Eko, that ancient annex of Benin Kingdom, and develop the place with it. Just do not impose your will on our homogeneity.

To assume that we are thinking, voting or fighting because we blindly follow one man, Gov-Elect Ayo Fayose, is thinking at its most embarrassing depth. We follow him because we are tired of Fayemi.

We voted him, because Fayemi messed up. We fight because we know who killed Omolafe.

Eye ke l'oru, omo ku laaro.... and we ask who killed the child. You all may stew in your ignorance, but I will have served a few teachable folks who I hope now see better. Ekiti are not fools, we are simply patient to a fault, and when our mind is made, not even the courts can change it. Thank you for reading and Good Morning."[/b]

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by awo666(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
aljharem:

You must be craze.

Who killed this man ? APC JAGABAN TINUBU

Who Killed Funsho Willams ? APC JAGABAN TINUBU

Who Killed Dina in Ogun state ? APC JAGABAN TINUBU

Who is Jagaban a tout name ? = Bola Ahmed Tinubu

He has started sending his Eru Iku out abi ?

He and likes of you, your end is near. Goat
who killed bola age? Pdp
Who killed Dipo dina in Ogun?pdp
Who killed eleweomo in Oyo? PDP
Who killed funsho William in Lagos? Obanikoro (PDP)
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by tokjohn: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!

Like and Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Btruth: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2014
LannisterIMP:

Assasination already happened in lagos... If you follow NL frt page.... Azeez Ashake murderd in lagos Island.
Who is Azeez Ashake? Is a PDP or APC?
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Thunder04(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
I was taking my dinner, when I heard gunshot, 4times, I thought it's knockout five minute later" the rumour broke out that omolafe has been murdered. Now in ado ekiti is 7 to 7.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Thunder04(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
I was taking my dinner, when I heard gunshot, 4times, I thought it's knockout, five minute later" the rumour broke out that omolafe has been murdered. Now in ado ekiti is 7 to 7.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Abduloshio: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2014
I think the federal government and every concern citizen should take this Ekiti crisis serious! This is no longer funny. We just hope it will be stopped before springing to other part of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls / Oil Marketers Lament Forex Scarcity, Fuel Scarcity Imminent / Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.