Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. (25134 Views)

A Man Has Been Shot Dead As Violence Hits INEC Office In Bauchi - Graphic Photos / APC Supporters Killed Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman (photo Proof) / Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by striker9(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem: Intimidation is the way of the APC even here on Nairaland
The intimidation that has brought massive changes to us the people of sw,modern day infrastructure and good governance. I so much cherise the intimidation that Amosun sanctioned on us in Ogun state.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by RebelLeader15(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Because you were trying to intimidate an individual who spoke pertinently on a topic she has a legitimate stake in.
bros, I nor sabi yur Engilishi joor, all I know is you must not quote me again lailai
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2014
uncledele: To hell with you and ur family, ur father will rot in hell, ur mother will rot it hell....... If you know how it feels, if you know d pain, d agony it involves in lossing som1 very close to you, you won't open up ur stupid mouth and talk like that. The person in question still have a surviving old mother, nd brothers nd sis dat are older than him............ My uncle was murdered and you are on here commenting rubbish.......... God will never forgive you for this and all ur love ones will rot in hell........

BIG AMEN TO THAT.

DON'T VOTE FOR APC EVER AGAIN UNTIL JAGABAN IS UPROOTED.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Jmain: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem: Intimidation is the way of the APC even here on Nairaland

Are you feeling intimidated ?. . . Na wao for you oo !!
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2014
striker9: The intimidation that has brought massive changes to us the people of sw,modern day infrastructure and good governance. I so much cherise the intimidation that Amosun sanctioned on us in Ogun state.

What massive infrastructure ?

Please mention them
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

Are you feeling intimidated ?. . . Na wao for you oo !!

LOOOOL intimidated ke, Yes ! You see a mafia kill people like he is killing flies and you don't feel intimidated

They have issued treats to me on Nairaland and private messages. So I have every right to be intimidated.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Awoofawo(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Fayose Returns Part 2. Action Film
maximum brutality:. The crown of the
Thugs cool

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Jmain: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2014
ideology: If APC wins there is peace
But If PDP wins, hmmmm violence …

Who is responsible for peace and who is responsible for the violence?

PS :am not a Politician just a patriotic citizen who is rational, unbiased, i criticize constructively.

let's analyze;

1. When GEJ (PDP) wins, BUHARI (APC) said, his government will know no peace. And we are experiencing violence

2. During election campaign in Osun, APC threatened to run parallel government if they lose. APC won and there is peace

3. Ekiti state PDP won, I can't say who killed the ex NURTW boss (a. PDP Member), but Yet again violence

From the above brief analysis,
If APc wins, there is peace
PDP wins, there is violence

1. It means the opposing side is responsible for peace or violence

Let's fix the lines again.

If APC wins, PDP allows APC rule in peace
If PDP wins, APC allows PDP to rule but In violence (and use it as campaign strategy, hoping to win next elections)

2. who makes violent utterances?
Only APC is generally seen to be making provoking utterances

3. Violence is generally associated with extremist, people with strong religious beliefs, (ready to die for the ideologies they stand for)

This can be debated, between APC and PDP, which can be easily associated with extremist and folks with strong religious beliefs

I rest my case …

[img]http://kellyoshea.files./2012/12/caution-correct-answers.jpg?w=300&h=193[/img]
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by fabregas04(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2014
vicadex07:

Don't mind that fool called aljharem...for the first time in Oyo state we are experiencing peace just immediately PDP was booted out. Same thing as Ekiti, but immediately that thug was voted in, Ekiti has always been in the news for wrong reasons. Just not too long ago, he was said to have hindered a court proceeding and slapped a Judge.
if by now u still bliv dat fayose's hand in winning d election is not clean, then u re not sane. U need urgent transfer to yaba-left.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by yomskyl: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2014
In the country where there are rules & regulations, one man cannot continue to be nuisance. Slapping a judge in court during proceeding? And now d death of NURTW staff few days after, hmmmmmmm. Diaris god oooo
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by striker9(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

What massive infrastructure ?

Please mention them
Haha you don't need to know them,cause an hater will forever be an hater,but I understand man must wack na,anything for daily bread.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by LajaLaba: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2014
So many dumbies on this thread grin
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Jmain: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

LOOOOL intimidated ke, Yes ! You see a mafia kill people like he is killing flies and you don't feel intimidated

They have issued treats to me on Nairaland and private messages. So I have every right to be intimidated.

My man stand firm, no be today . . . . Nobody fit do kain to you . . . . No be today where APC legions dey single person out for harassment grin . .

Their sending you Pm's is a pointer that you are doing something right and making the jobs of the paid APC posters a very tough one . .

. . . .

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Mujinho4b(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm.it has started....
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by tolulope855(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2014
stay outside EKITI and b ranting.....FAYOSE is the people's choice...... with the wide margin of the election result, a rational being should ask why FAYOSE? but irrationality and sentiments will block the thinking of many outside EKITI.....we are the ones in the state, we can not all be so foolish to vote FAYOSE in with that large vote..........we've got brains and we feel.........JUST STAY OUTSIDE EKITI AND BE RANTING!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Sadly, for all the 'perceived education' everyone on this thread should have, no one has been objective here.
My main question is, who has something to lose in all this? It doesn't make sense on Fayose's part to be involved in violence, not at this time. The facts aren't adding up.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Ado is boiling.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by sunnyphem(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Some people use to look like OLORIBURUKU! Why criticizing Fayose for God Sake! Abeg if don't know what to say, you beter keep your mouth. You will just stay outside Ekiti and be posting rubbish comment on Fayose!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by sunnyphem(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
tolulope855: stay outside EKITI and b ranting.....FAYOSE is the people's choice...... with the wide margin of the election result, a rational being should ask why FAYOSE? but irrationality and sentiments will block the thinking of many outside EKITI.....we are the ones in the state, we can not all be so foolish to vote FAYOSE in with that large vote..........we've got brains and we feel.........JUST STAY OUTSIDE EKITI AND BE RANTING!!!
just leave them, people without sense !

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by ayindejimmy(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2014
Sory 2 say this
live by d gun, die by d gun.
May his soul rest according 2 his deeds
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by hazyfm: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Philistine: Very Good. He should Rot in hell.

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by tokjohn: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by OLADD: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Confused man, when will you face Chadian politics and leave Nigerians alone? It is clear from the garbage you utter that you have not got the slightest clue regarding what you are talking about. Why compare any Nigerian State with another when their realities and political dynamics are very different?

For a sane and objective person, and those driven to look for solutions and progress, is it not better to compare the same State under the different political parties that have led them? Do you then, swearing a biblical cyber oath to tell the truth or be cursed to be a failure in life if you lie, want to tell us the reality of Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and Edo State under the PDP in the past and what obtains under the APC today? AljBokoharem, go back to Chad with your lies and hate. You cannot succeed revising and distorting current history for any of us.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's obvious you are the one more confused. In the first instance, it's erroneous to embark on wild goose disparaging of PDP for the slow pace of developmental strides that took place in the state administered by them post military era. While many of those states witnessed neglect during the military era, the same did not play out in a state like Lagos, for instance, which had always enjoyed better adminstration even when the military was in government-the case of Marwa's feats coming in handy. Even at that,it's incontestible that the best performing governor in terms of infrastructural development is Akpabio of Akwa Ibom and he's a PDP governor. Don't get it twisted with the cosmetic and media development that permeate most APC controlled states today. Second, with regards to violence, associating it with PDP is another error of judgement. When wanton destruction took place in the famous wild wild west in the past, was it PDP that was ruling? Electoral violence cut across party lines in Nigeria and not peculiar to any party. And in fact, for more clarity, successive governments in Lagos under Tinubu's influence had always been riddled with thuggery and political misdemeanors.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by philantoxx(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Ahmeduana:
YOU DON'T GET IT BA?IS PROVERBIAL CHICKEN THAT SAID WHAT AM NOT ABLE TO EAT WITH MY MOUTH I WILL DESTROY WITH MY LEGS!
very true..its so glaring daz wat is happening now.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by okomonny(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiti people have stated reaping the dividend of democracy - stomach infrastructure at play. Fayose rice in action. other states should learn that stomach infrastructure has a side effect. Shine Ur eye

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by deebsman1(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2014
just only 1 sensible post so far, years of APC rule, everything was peaceful but now the PDP, WHY? all you paid dogs always everywhere trying to soil people's name, the end shall be your judges ooooooo undecided cry
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Madam APC lamentator General

Are you from Ekiti state?
Maybe are husband na Ekiti man...so that automatically makes her a stakeholder grin
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by OLADD: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2014
ideology: If APC wins there is peace
But If PDP wins, hmmmm violence …

Who is responsible for peace and who is responsible for the violence?

PS :am not a Politician just a patriotic citizen who is rational, unbiased, i criticize constructively.

let's analyze;

1. When GEJ (PDP) wins, BUHARI (APC) said, his government will know no peace. And we are experiencing violence

2. During election campaign in Osun, APC threatened to run parallel government if they lose. APC won and there is peace

3. Ekiti state PDP won, I can't say who killed the ex NURTW boss (a. PDP Member), but Yet again violence

From the above brief analysis,
If APc wins, there is peace
PDP wins, there is violence

1. It means the opposing side is responsible for peace or violence

Let's fix the lines again.

If APC wins, PDP allows APC rule in peace
If PDP wins, APC allows PDP to rule but In violence (and use it as campaign strategy, hoping to win next elections)

2. who makes violent utterances?
Only APC is generally seen to be making provoking utterances

3. Violence is generally associated with extremist, people with strong religious beliefs, (ready to die for the ideologies they stand for)

This can be debated, between APC and PDP, which can be easily associated with extremist and folks with strong religious beliefs

I rest my case …
[color=#000099][/color]

May your days be long in peace and may truth continue to guide you in your daily live. What can we add here? You have just hit the nail on the head. What amuses me the most is the extent at which our youths and elders have allowed sentiment to propel them keying into lies, deceits and violence the opposition party is known for. Looking at the the political antecedents of APC as a party and juxtaposing it with the spate of violence that characterised and engulfed the nation any time they lost elections, it does not need any crystal ball to conjure how violent and intolerant they are. One thing that comes to mind in APC and its leaders' escapades is that Nigeria will be in serious danger if they take over governance at the centre.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by RebelLeader15(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2014
saxywale:
Maybe are husband na Ekiti man...so that automatically makes her a stakeholder grin
stakeholder ko! Fishholder ni

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by nifemi25(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Something keep wondering me. Am sure for this man to be nurtw chairman he must be a strong man with lots of charms and okigbe. Why are those charms not working again. Well may his soul rest in peace
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by OLADD: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2014
shegsky: PDP will forever remains a formidable party in Nigeria. PDP ain't good playing the opposition game at all. APC can play opposition game like die. And that is why i love naija politics. When APC was in power in EKITI ,PDP never played the DEVIL INCARNATE GAME with them , now that PDP has taken control, What we now see APC and FAYEMI playing is that same BITTER GAME we know them for. Spoils, Destroy, maim and do all sorts just because we rejected them in EKITI . and that is why they can never grab the FEDERAL SEAT at all. I love them APC to be at the opposition. They are good at it . FAYOSE, CARRY GO , NO SHAKING.
[color=#006600][/color]

Good and sensible talk.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by OLADD: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2014
ideology:
Was there any violence after the elections? who won the elections?

I Actually said APC is generally seen as the one making violent utterances, that statement Is totally exclusive

Answer the above questions …

Thank you
[color=#006600][/color]

Obasanjo did not make the statement for people to be killed as we had in 2011 and now in Ekiti. APC leaders are fond of making provocative and violence breeding statements that results in death, destruction and breakdown of law and order. That's is the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari / Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) / Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.