Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. (25135 Views)

A Man Has Been Shot Dead As Violence Hits INEC Office In Bauchi - Graphic Photos / APC Supporters Killed Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman (photo Proof) / Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2014
disloman: F00L

Hahaha oya tell your Jagaban to send his boys to kill me na.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by striker9(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2014
emmatok:

Just shut it.
Are you trying to compare OGD violence prone government to current peaceful Amoson.
Or Akaka war in Oyo with quiet Ajomobi.

Fayose was the worst governor to ever ruled Ekiti, the guy keep fighting everybody including OBJ, his godfather, until he was kicked out.

You're probably suffering from shot memories.

OBJ most be rolling on the floor LOL.
I remember during OGD tenure when citizens were intimidated by touts,anyone who knows Ologbonwon understands what I mean.Thank God for Amosun,Abeokuta has changed for the better,we now experience peace and transformation of infrastructure.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2014
APC(fayemi) will do anything possible to paint PDP(Fayose) black.
The fayemi you see today, you shall see them no more. Bad loosers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2014
New IDs just keep coming out with more lies. [size=18pt]Anyone with brains can tell that Nairaland has been hijacked by APC syndicate.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2014
[size=18pt]The tactic of APC is to intimidate people and kill as much as they can, deport more igbos so as not to lose power[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

Again lies and more lies

Has PDP ever ruled lagos ? NO

So is there still political violence in Lagos ?

Lets compare APC to PDP state in terms of violence

Ekiti still under APC compared to Akwa ibom

Oyo still under APC compare to Cross river

Lagos still under APC compare to Niger

Ogun Under APC compare to Anambra

You can clearly see that APC is the violent party here

Why is Ondo not violent ?

Keep deceiving yourselves and your deluded followers.

Confused man, when will you face Chadian politics and leave Nigerians alone? It is clear from the garbage you utter that you have not got the slightest clue regarding what you are talking about. Why compare any Nigerian State with another when their realities and political dynamics are very different?

For a sane and objective person, and those driven to look for solutions and progress, is it not better to compare the same State under the different political parties that have led them? Do you then, swearing a biblical cyber oath to tell the truth or be cursed to be a failure in life if you lie, want to tell us the reality of Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and Edo State under the PDP in the past and what obtains under the APC today? AljBokoharem, go back to Chad with your lies and hate. You cannot succeed revising and distorting current history for any of us.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by striker9(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem: [size=18pt]The tactic of APC is to intimidate people and kill as much as they can, deport more igbos so as not to lose power[/size]
Are you Igbo now? deluded fuvktard!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by ideology(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2014
If APC wins there is peace
But If PDP wins, hmmmm violence …

Who is responsible for peace and who is responsible for the violence?

PS :am not a Politician just a patriotic citizen who is rational, unbiased, i criticize constructively.

let's analyze;

1. When GEJ (PDP) wins, BUHARI (APC) said, his government will know no peace. And we are experiencing violence

2. During election campaign in Osun, APC threatened to run parallel government if they lose. APC won and there is peace

3. Ekiti state PDP won, I can't say who killed the ex NURTW boss (a. PDP Member), but Yet again violence

From the above brief analysis,
If APc wins, there is peace
PDP wins, there is violence

1. It means the opposing side is responsible for peace or violence

Let's fix the lines again.

If APC wins, PDP allows APC rule in peace
If PDP wins, APC allows PDP to rule but In violence (and use it as campaign strategy, hoping to win next elections)

2. who makes violent utterances?
Only APC is generally seen to be making provoking utterances

3. Violence is generally associated with extremist, people with strong religious beliefs, (ready to die for the ideologies they stand for)

This can be debated, between APC and PDP, which can be easily associated with extremist and folks with strong religious beliefs

I rest my case …

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2014
if obanikoro is nominated for governorship candidate of PDP he will be defeated again by Ambode Cos' Ambode is more grassroots politian than obanikoro and Ambode of APC is from epe-lagos just wait and see its time for Christian man to rule Lagos state hamzat is just wasting his time Ambode is more grassroots than ikuforiji and jimi agbaje .

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:
Confused man, when will you face Chadian politics and leave Nigerians alone? It is clear from the garbage you utter that you have not got the slightest clue regarding what you are talking about. Why compare any Nigerian State with another when their realities and political dynamics are very different?
For a sane and objective person, and those driven to look for solutions and progress, is it not better to compare the same State under the different political parties that have led them? Do you then, swearing a biblical cyber oath to tell the truth or be cursed to be a failure in life if you lie, want to tell us the reality of Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and Edo State under the PDP in the past and what obtains under the APC today? AljBokoharem, go back to Chad with your lies and hate. You cannot succeed revising and distorting current history for any of us.

The violence and killing is too much for one man ambition

Just too much. How can you in your right senses claim to be yoruba and yet watch your fellow yoruba man die all in the name of brown envelop. Can you see you are heartless ?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2014
striker9: Are you Igbo now? deluded fuvktard!

So because I am against the deportation of Nigerians from a so called state which you are not an indigene of, it means I am deluded ?
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by akumada1: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Philistine: Very Good. He should Rot in hell.
Ur fellow human being. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by RebelLeader15(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

She is a Lagosian and she is talking about Lagos as she is entitled to do.
Mr co-Solicitor, why did you quote me

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Johnnyessence: if obanikoro is nominated for governorship candidate of PDP he will be defeated again by Ambode Cos' Ambode is more grassroots politian than obanikoro and Ambode of APC is from epe-lagos just wait and see its time for Christian man to rule Lagos state hamzat is just wasting his time Ambode is more grassroots than ikuforiji and jimi agbaje .

Ambode the Ondo man grassroot ? grin grin grin

Look my friend this is the truth and I know it is a bitter pill to swallow Even if PDP present Willywilly, she will win as far as this Lagos is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by striker9(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2014
ideology: If APC wins there is peace
But If PDP wins, hmmmm violence …

Who is responsible for peace and who is responsible for the violence?

PS :am not a Politician just a patriotic citizen that is rational, unbiased, i criticize constructively.

let's analyze;

1. When GEJ (PDP) wins, BUHARI (APC) said, his government will know no peace. And we are experiencing violence

2. During election campaign in Osun, APC threatened to run parallel government if they lose. APC won and there is peace

3. Ekiti state PDP won, I can't say who killed the ex NURTW boss (a. PDP Member), but Yet again violence

From the above brief analysis,
If APc wins, there is peace
PDP wins, there is violence

1. It means the opposing side is responsible for peace or violence

Let's fix the lines again.

If APC wins, PDP allows APC rule in peace
If PDP wins, APC allows PDP to rule but In violence (and use it as campaign strategy, hoping to win next elections)

2. who makes violent utterances?
Only APC is generally seen to be making provoking utterances

3. Violence is generally associated with extremist, people with strong religious beliefs, (ready to die for the ideologies they stand for)

This can be debated, between APC and PDP, which can be easily associated with extremist and folks with strong religious beliefs

I rest my case …
Hmmm nice but I remember Obasanjo making a statement at MKO stadium during PDP campaign in 2007.He said the election will be do or die affair, and Nigeria experienced the worst election ever that year.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2014
what obanikoro do in osun and ekiti election is worst that will av seen after deporting 73000 security personnel in osun state election they still lost .even after they deport 35000 security officials in ekiti rigging erupted violence started in d land of honour (ekiti).Lagos are more educated in all d other states in Nigeria.obanikoro will go bankrupt again in Lagos election coming Feb 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by ElFenomeno1: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2014
SMh.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by sarutobie(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

Imagine them seeking to throw a state into carnage simply because they will soon be eased out of power . . . . What manner of opposition seeks to precipitate chaos at all cost simply out of disgust that they were rightly rejected by the electorates . . . . angry
if this type of bitter and violent politics is projected into 2015...I shudder to even imagine the bloodletting, the same way corpers were brutally slain post-election..The federal government in conjunction with the state governments needs to beef up security in the country this coming months, I am having a bad feeling about all these recent political assassination.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2014
PDP will forever remains a formidable party in Nigeria. PDP ain't good playing the opposition game at all. APC can play opposition game like die. And that is why i love naija politics. When APC was in power in EKITI ,PDP never played the DEVIL INCARNATE GAME with them , now that PDP has taken control, What we now see APC and FAYEMI playing is that same BITTER GAME we know them for. Spoils, Destroy, maim and do all sorts just because we rejected them in EKITI . and that is why they can never grab the FEDERAL SEAT at all. I love them APC to be at the opposition. They are good at it . FAYOSE, CARRY GO , NO SHAKING.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by ideology(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2014
striker9: Hmmm nice but I remember Obasanjo making a statement at MKO stadium during PDP campaign in 2007.He said the election will be do or die affair, and I Nigeria experienced the worst election ever that year.
Was there any violence after the elections? who won the elections?

I Actually said APC is generally seen as the one making violent utterances, that statement Is totally exclusive

Answer the above questions …

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Johnnyessence: what obanikoro do in osun and ekiti election is worst that will av seen after deporting 73000 security personnel in osun state election they still lost .even after they deport 35000 security officials in ekiti rigging erupted violence started in d land of honour (ekiti).Lagos are more educated in all d other states in Nigeria.obanikoro will go bankrupt again in Lagos election coming Feb 2015 election.

Exactly because Lagos is more educated, they will lose Lagos state.

Osun is full of illiterates that is why they will vote a man like Aregbesola as their governor

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by modestdude(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2014
tatiana009:

Touts have been known to fall out with each other and kill themselves. His associates are probably responsible, they may have killed him to get a bigger share of Fayose's tout budget. A Governor who sends touts to beat up a Judge, what a disgrace
Breaking News: Ekiti crisis deepens as Fayose
supporter, Omolafe Aderiye is shot dead
Source: africanspotlight.com ekiti.com News Section: Ekiti Date: 2014/09/25
A prominent politician under the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti state named
Omolafe Aderiye has reportedly been murdered.
Mr Aderiye, a staunch PDP stalwart and also a die hard supporter of the Ekiti State Governor-Elect, Mr Ayodele Fayose, was on Thursday night shot by some unknown men [/i]following the political crisis earlier today[i]. He followed Fayose to the High Court Complex in Ado-Ekiti early in the morning when the governor-elect attended the sitting of the Governorship Election Petition tribunal.

Mr Aderiye, who was also a former Ekiti state
Chairman of the National Union of Road
Transport Workers (NURTW), was reportedly
trailed to his office in Ijigbo by some unknown
gunmen and shot.

The bolded and especially the italicized is a pointer that the assasination is from the opposition.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Ahmeduana(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2014
philantoxx: surprised this is happening wen elections has been won and lost.
YOU DON'T GET IT BA?IS PROVERBIAL CHICKEN THAT SAID WHAT AM NOT ABLE TO EAT WITH MY MOUTH I WILL DESTROY WITH MY LEGS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2014
RebelLeader15: Mr co-Solicitor, why did you quote me

Because you were trying to intimidate an individual who spoke pertinently on a topic she has a legitimate stake in.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Lagos has been no man's land even if Igbo field Igbo candidate in lag APC will win cos fashola has done great things in Lagos even if he want to contest third term he will win but it's not possible.Ambode was born and bread in epe-lagos so at least he's a Lagos man he's a grassroot man in Lagos.koro will be disappointed again Cos' people are tired of rice and kerosene bribery just wait and see Gej will be disappointed in lagos.people are not bullied with I av no cloth and shoes again.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Ahmeduana:
YOU DON'T GET IT BA?IS PROVERBIAL CHICKEN THAT SAID WHAT AM NOT ABLE TO EAT WITH MY MOUTH I WILL DESTROY WITH MY LEGS!

Thats APC for you

Good picture you painted there
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Intimidation is the way of the APC even here on Nairaland
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by feedthenation(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2014
It beyond believe why some folks are blaming the opposition party APC for this incident.

Why wasn't there violence in the past few years in Ekiti State, whilst APC were in charge.

This is an inter-party (PDP) disagreement go wrong.

The sharing formula from PDP didn't get to the foot soldiers, hence the NURTW leader has to pay with his life.

Politics of violence have returned to Ekiti State.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by kolidave: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2014
Me I wan travel oooo,Abeg e safe? Bus dey garage??
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by feedthenation(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem: Intimidation is the way of the APC even here on Nairaland

Sir, stop being a buffoon.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by uncledele(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2014
To hell with you and ur family, ur father will rot in hell, ur mother will rot it hell....... If you know how it feels, if you know d pain, d agony it involves in lossing som1 very close to you, you won't open up ur stupid mouth and talk like that. The person in question still have a surviving old mother, nd brothers nd sis dat are older than him............ My uncle was murdered and you are on here commenting rubbish.......... God will never forgive you for this and all ur love ones will rot in hell........

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2014
feedthenation: It beyond believe why some folks are blaming the opposition party APC for this incident.
Why wasn't there violence in the past few years in Ekiti State, whilst APC were in charge.
This is an inter-party (PDP) disagreement go wrong.
The sharing formula from PDP didn't get to the foot soldiers, hence the NURTW leader has to pay with his life.
Politics of violence have returned to Ekiti State.

Who do you think you are fo...oling

Do you think we are kids ?

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Collapses In Court / Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.