Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. (25133 Views)

A Man Has Been Shot Dead As Violence Hits INEC Office In Bauchi - Graphic Photos / APC Supporters Killed Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman (photo Proof) / Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by OLADD: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2014
Johnnyessence: Lagos has been no man's land even if Igbo field Igbo candidate in lag APC will win cos fashola has done great things in Lagos even if he want to contest third term he will win but it's not possible.Ambode was born and bread in epe-lagos so at least he's a Lagos man he's a grassroot man in Lagos.koro will be disappointed again Cos' people are tired of rice and kerosene bribery just wait and see Gej will be disappointed in lagos.people are not bullied with I av no cloth and shoes again.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are completely wrong. On the contrary, Lagosians are fed up of APC's oppressive rule. Go and ask okada riders, people whose houses were destroyed without adequate compensation, people living in Epe axis who are compelled to part with their hard earned money on tolls despite fulfilling their obligations as taxpayers...If APC does not field a very strong candidate in Lagos next year, they will surely loose to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]
Obasanjo did not make the statement for people to be killed as we had in 2011 and now in Ekiti. APC leaders are fond of making provocative and violence breeding statements that results in death, destruction and breakdown of law and order. That's is the difference.

APC leaders did not invade a court premises and beat up judges. Fayose first coming was characterized by violence and assassinations as well.
He is back and those who voted for him must live with consequences.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by OLADD: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Aigbofa:

APC leaders did not invade a court premises and beat up judges. Fayose first coming was characterized by violence and assassinations as well.

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by OLADD: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Aigbofa:

[color=#000099][/color]

You are very very amusing. Were you not in the country when the late legal luminary, Gani Fawehinmi was bullied, harased and assaulted by Tinubu's thugs right in the premises of Lagos high Court when he instituted a case of certificate forgery and "Toronto University "saga against the Bourdillion politician? Were you not around when Aregbesola asked people to arm themselves with charms against the law enforcement agents? My friend, let's us be realistic and eschew sentiments. APC is synonymous with violent statements and antics.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Maeblaq: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2014
wow...naija politics
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Bimpe29: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Politics of bitterness, hatred and killing brings more woes.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by adedayourt(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Its non of my business sha
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by DaBullIT(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

Guy go an die. Betrayers and traitor of Yorubas see them.

These are the people that will sell their people for an envelop.

E nor concern me. But you suppose know say blind loyalty is not loyalty at all .And FYI PDP betrayed Yorubas and Nigerians. PDP has been there since "99" Na only them ?
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by chamboy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nigerians and the way dey forget, Both APC n PDP have bloods on their hands. No one should come here n point fingers at One person, Adedibu of Oyo state did many atrocities nobody prosecuted him.. use ur brains Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by DaBullIT(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx: Are those bullet holes?

They look like bullets from a hand gun.

Shotgun bird pellet high velocity can take down 4 people in a row and leave everywhere messy esp at close range
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by chamboy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD: [color=#000099][/color]

You are very very amusing. Were you not in the country when the late legal luminary, Gani Fawehinmi was bullied, harased and assaulted by Tinubu's thugs right in the premises of Lagos high Court when he instituted a case of certificate forgery and "Toronto University "saga against the Bourdillion politician? Were you not around when Aregbesola asked people to arm themselves with charms against the law enforcement agents? My friend, let's us be realistic and eschew sentiments. APC is synonymous with violent statements and antics.
be It APC o or PDP all of dem support thuggery. What would u say about Adedibu, OGD, Atilola, Omisore we forget history soo fast
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem: treats and treats. Let it be known that if anything happens to Alj harem and he stops commenting, APC touts have killed me !

You're a Chadian with no influence whatsoever so who would want to kill you? A severe beating , to knock some sense into you, is what you deserve at worst and may indeed get in the end.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Johnnyessence(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
@olad u are wrong in ur views Cos' people are not bullied with rice and kerosene u can't win election with thugs lailai u can't rule with force but u can rule with love just wait and see how its goes .Ambode is more grassroots than koro in Lagos in 2011 koto distribute money and rice but he lost convincely just wait and see PDP will loose massively in sw even if the PDP make use of okada and nurtw thugs in lag they will fail in their plans Cos' d nurtw in lag are peace loving people and let me tell u d Igbos will vote for ambode in lag Cos' he's a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by DaBullIT(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

Exactly because Lagos is more educated, they will lose Lagos state.

Osun is full of illiterates that is why they will vote a man like Aregbesola as their governor

You must be the Kabiesi of them Almajiris !!!! Do you think before you comment I seriously doubt that ? everybody here thinks your deluded and you just proved it .

Osun people are not illiterates rather we are reasonable ,sensible and mature people . Under the governorship of Aregbesola crimes reduced roads are better world standard schools being built .we live in peace and rest of mind .

You cant call Osun citizens illiterates because we took PDP's rice and did not vote for them . We have managed to reason beyond the present into the future and that why we chose aregbesola.

In 2011 Aregbe himself called the citizens to order asking them not to retaliate for the killings of people and loss of election and the people complied

This last election those PDP touts has promised to kill people even friends and colleagues for not voting PDP , for writing comments against PDP. As fate would have it PDP lost and those people had to run away from their home Town

My point being you can be from kano ,Kaduna ,sokoto, or even port Harcourt ....Leave Osun out of your comments

Amd if you quote me to insult me. Thunder go fire you

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
DaBullIT:

You must be the Kabiesi of them Almajiris !!!! Do you think before you comment I seriously doubt that ? everybody here thinks your deluded and you just proved it .

Osun people are not illiterates rather we are reasonable ,sensible and mature people . Under the governorship of Aregbesola crimes reduced roads are better world standard schools being built .we live in peace and rest of mind .

You cant call Osun citizens illiterates because we took PDP's rice and did not vote for them . We have managed to reason beyond the present into the future and that why we chose aregbesola.

In 2011 Aregbe himself called the citizens to order asking them not to retaliate for the killings of people and loss of election and the people complied

This last election those PDP touts has promised to kill people even friends and colleagues for not voting PDP , for writing comments against PDP. As fate would have it PDP lost and those people had to run away from their home Town

My point being you can be from kano ,Kaduna ,sokoto, or even port Harcourt ....Leave Osun out of your comments

Amd if you quote me to insult me. Thunder go fire you

Don't mind Aljbokoharem. He is from Chad so don't expect him to accept the reality you are revealing about the progress your State is making under the APC.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Akeem1759(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good for a stupid fellow like you... More to come!!
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

Koni da fun iwo ati oga e Tinubu. I am as Yoruba as it gets

Go and die.

I am yoruba and I HATE APC with a passion. They are killing their fellow Yorubas all in the name of power for one man family called Tinubu

GO AND DIE !!
. Who be this F00l,if u hate APC,go join pdp or any other party,den contest 4 a political office nw.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
DaBullIT:

Shotgun bird pellet high velocity can take down 4 people in a row and leave everywhere messy esp at close range

Shotgun would've ripped his chest and side open, and even the ribs wouldn't be able to hold.

That's a normal handgun. Since it's close range - it might be a 40cal or 45 - 357 and 38 would've done more damage to his body. Or maybe a deuce deuce - who knows? undecided
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by kuderrich: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
princealbashir:

From your statement, it's certain which side you're. my point is, how come all these are happening after making him the governor?? the last 4years, Ekiti s bn very peaceful.. we already know who the tout and thug is..
now I knw u're nt following wat is going on in the state.Fayose has nt yet bn sworn in. For your info, there has bn brutal killing of the indigenes since d inception of fayemi's tenure.e.g the brutal massacre of folusho ogundare in Emure Ekiti.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by folawiyoma(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ahmeduana:
YOU DON'T GET IT BA?IS PROVERBIAL CHICKEN THAT SAID WHAT AM NOT ABLE TO EAT WITH MY MOUTH I WILL DESTROY WITH MY LEGS!

True talk
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by folawiyoma(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
ideology: If APC wins there is peace
But If PDP wins, hmmmm violence …

Who is responsible for peace and who is responsible for the violence?

PS :am not a Politician just a patriotic citizen who is rational, unbiased, i criticize constructively.

let's analyze;

1. When GEJ (PDP) wins, BUHARI (APC) said, his government will know no peace. And we are experiencing violence

2. During election campaign in Osun, APC threatened to run parallel government if they lose. APC won and there is peace

3. Ekiti state PDP won, I can't say who killed the ex NURTW boss (a. PDP Member), but Yet again violence

From the above brief analysis,
If APc wins, there is peace
PDP wins, there is violence

1. It means the opposing side is responsible for peace or violence

Let's fix the lines again.

If APC wins, PDP allows APC rule in peace
If PDP wins, APC allows PDP to rule but In violence (and use it as campaign strategy, hoping to win next elections)

2. who makes violent utterances?
Only APC is generally seen to be making provoking utterances

3. Violence is generally associated with extremist, people with strong religious beliefs, (ready to die for the ideologies they stand for)

This can be debated, between APC and PDP, which can be easily associated with extremist and folks with strong religious beliefs

I rest my case …

Dats right.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by folawiyoma(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
shegsky: APC(fayemi) will do anything possible to paint PDP(Fayose) black.
The fayemi you see today, you shall see them no more. Bad loosers.

Fayemi a cult.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by temtoptempo11: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmmmm I read through some replies on this trend I pity our generation. Some daft half baked graduates with little or no reasoning instinct said during APC there was peace n city is free of assassination. 1 it's a sign that PDP fear God and allowed peace to resign. 2 how many APC member were assassinated. 3 APC is making do country ungovernable from Ekiti B/H chapter. There is God oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by chamboy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
temtoptempo11: Hmmmmmm I read through some replies on this trend I pity our generation. Some daft half baked graduates with little or no reasoning instinct said during APC there was peace n city is free of assassination. 1 it's a sign that PDP fear God and allowed peace to resign. 2 how many APC member were assassinated. 3 APC is making do country ungovernable from Ekiti B/H chapter. There is God oooooo
u seem very stupid
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by DaBullIT(m): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Don't mind Aljbokoharem. He is from Chad so don't expect him to accept the reality you are revealing about the progress your State is making under the APC.

Thank you Jare , God bless you , i rarely pick fights , what he said was just too dumb , i couldn't just keep quiet
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by abysirius(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

Guy go an die. Betrayers and traitor of Yorubas see them.

These are the people that will sell their people for an envelop.
Someone once said and I quote that " Ekiti people are bunch of addicted book readers". Until Fayose was re-elected, I find it difficult differentiating education from literacy. But now it's crystal clear that the ekitis are truly literates but not educated..

At a time when many of the southwestern states are doing great and waxing stronger, ekiti pple have successfully set their own bus into retardation.

The good work in Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Osun speak for APC as a party. See the calibre of people that the party usually present in their party.. Doctors, lawyers, engineers, Accountants etc.. Not some school drop-outs like we have in PDP.

Fayaose: A cheat, a fraudster..
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Trut(m): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Blaqsmith: Read what Kasali Oluwafemi Asiwaju(Fayemi supporter) posted on Facebook a day before Aderiye was shot.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=632849786829115&id=100003122980249&refid=18

APC = Violence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Blaqsmith(m): 3:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Trut:

APC = Violence+CORRUPTION

Fixed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Trut(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Blaqsmith:

Fixed!

Kasali has remove the post from facebook, i couldn't find it.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2014
abysirius: Someone once said and I quote that " Ekiti people are bunch of addicted book readers". Until Fayose was re-elected, I find it difficult differentiating education from literacy. But now it's crystal clear that the ekitis are truly literates but not educated..

At a time when many of the southwestern states are doing great and waxing stronger, ekiti pple have successfully set their own bus into retardation.

The good work in Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Osun speak for APC as a party. See the calibre of people that the party usually present in their party.. Doctors, lawyers, engineers, Accountants etc.. Not some school drop-outs like we have in PDP.

Fayaose: A cheat, a fraudster..

Are you minding Aljbokoharem. His modus operandi consist of him ignoring reality to begin ranting like a lunatic even though the true state of affairs on the ground we can all see and feel, speaks for itself. AljBokoharem is nothing but a hateful Chadian claiming to belong to every single ethnic group in Nigeria. The chap is lunacy personified.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Blaqsmith(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Trut:

Kasali has remove the post from facebook, i couldn't find it.

Yes,the Omo Ale Senior has even deactivated the facebook account.
He now has a facebook account that goes with the name EFEMINA AROUMA.all his info is still very much available on the new facebook account.

Investigation is on by the security agents in the state and I believe soonest,Kasali Oluwafemi Asiwaju and his cohorts that were instrumental in the death of Aderiye will be brought to book.

#JusticeOnAderiyeKillers

Below is the screenshot of the page he made a major threat on Aderiye and Tosin Aluko's lives...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari / Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.