Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. (25138 Views)

A Man Has Been Shot Dead As Violence Hits INEC Office In Bauchi - Graphic Photos / APC Supporters Killed Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman (photo Proof) / Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by veeberry(m): 3:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Dirty game I must confess. I'd rather live peacefully with my little pay than end up in. Nig politics.What do I say? RIP anyway!
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Yeske2: Ekiti is descending into chaos and something should be done fast.

The real violence is yet to come. House of Assembly elections will be bloody in Ekiti.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by LajaLaba: 3:38am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem: Expect this in Lagos too by APC supporters

APC is full of touts

Fact !!!
U belong to Kirikiri and soon u gonna find yourself at home trust me on this lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by blexxonmak(m): 3:39am On Sep 26, 2014
So sad.Too much blood letting in our land all because of intolerance.Hmm,there is another fellowship in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 26, 2014
Omolafe was probably killed by rival factions in NURTW who felt Fayose would either impose him as the chairman of the union or make him the godfather of its politics. It has nothing to do with APC.

12 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Layolaw(f): 4:20am On Sep 26, 2014
oduastates: The touts are back.
Assassinations have begun once again.
For those years without PDP,everywhere was peaceful.
NURTW touts in the news again
Only fayose can bring them back.
and who said Ekiti is peaceful for the past 4 years?! Is it because the pdp are not so good in making noise or spreading evil the apc are known for? Please go and ask pple living in Ekiti and they wil tell you a lot have been silently killed under your so called gentleman governor. For this one now, huuuuunn......., let me reserve my comment, its so sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Jmain: 4:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Blaqsmith: Read what Kasali Oluwafemi Asiwaju(Fayemi supporter) posted on Facebook a day before Aderiye was shot.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=632849786829115&id=100003122980249&refid=18

Just imagine this . . . . APC is evil . . . .

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by tossylove: 5:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Let us take ourselve back to the genesis of the own matter, Ex Governor Adeniyi administration was rubbished in sense that no development happen in the state, then all we see is printed/calendar project without manifestation on ground, Fayose came and think he can bring somethings pple of the state hv been lacking to their door step. Wic he accomplished even not all, but every administration has her mistake/up and down stuffs that led him out of offx. Fayemi came as the saviour, we thought he has what is takes to rule the humble pple of Ekiti, well in some area he did average as a personality without involving the so called E-11, wic they think Ekiti politic is in their phalanges. Election was held, we came out in mass and voted our man dat understood the grassroot politic, understood that you can't start cutting a big tree from the top. He won wit the effort of Nigeria security dat safe guard all the local Gov't away 4m fayemi and E-11/OPC thugs. Evnthough money was distributed by the APC agents in evry polling units dat day people still knw what they want......... Nw after the elction they want to make Fasoye administration ungovernable which is babaric on anybdy that is plaining that becos Fasoye never plan that wen Fayemi is onthe sit, so y nw.... Do to others what is right becos is two ways things "what goes around comes around"........ Chi kena wallahi......

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by wengerjay(m): 5:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiti people cant eat their cake and stil have it.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 26, 2014
philantoxx: surprised this is happening wen elections has been won and lost.
We have some bad losers...Aka, Agbero people's congress.lol
They should just get over it already. Ekiti is now under PDP. And to the guys shouting stomach infrastructure, after all...both party shared rice. ACN even had to pay some musicians like olamide to entertain voters using tax payers fund.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by diamondboa(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2014
tatiana009: PDP government has always brought thuggery in the SW. This is how Akala and his goons almost destroyed Ibadan. PDP is evil angry

Do you really understand what you are saying.The man killed is a PDP supporter.He was shot by APC thug according to this writeup. So who is the thug here? Let us be objective in the way we talk .A man had just been killed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by diamondboa(m): 6:23am On Sep 26, 2014
Steadmann: Ekitis are on a very long thing.

The next four years shall be most violent in the history of the state.

They asked for it and now they've got it.

They should enjoy their rice for another four years.

The tout is back and his NURTW thugs have been unleashed.

I hope Oyo State shall not make the same mistake by voting Akala.

PDP is a bad news in SouthWest.

Too Badt.

You people should stop saying what you don't know.Why should the outgoing government set Ekiti ablaze because they lost out in the election ,making use of different groups to cause trouble.The man shot is a key supporter of Fayose who doesn't take shit from APC guys .why should we play politics in this manner?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Blaqsmith(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

Just imagine this . . . . APC is evil . . . .

I dey tell u baba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by emmalexabl(m): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Amala Politics !!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by EMMABC1(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Yoruba people and political thuggery and murder, when will this madness stop? Is this what 'sophistry' or 'sophistication' means?
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2014
SirMaster101:

The fool is a chameleon. He has been on this forum for long and will claim to be Hausa to attack the Igbos, later he said he is from South South and will attack the yorubas. Now, the fool is claiming to be yoruba.

I,ve told you all the guy is a Chadian who came to Nigeria when he was young. He has no genuine love or passion for any Nigerian ethnic group and this is why he is able to claim to be Ijaw today, Yoruba tomorrow,Fulani midweek and Kanuri next month to suit the division and chaos he is seeking to promote. He is the biggest two-faced Snake on NL and the most divisively duplicitous poster in the politics section. Caveat emptor. nairalanders, take Aljbokoharem seriously at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2014
SirMaster101:

The fool is a chameleon. He has been on this forum for long and will claim to be Hausa to attack the Igbos, later he said he is from South South and will attack the yorubas. Now, the fool is claiming to be yoruba.

Oro e ti sun mi.

Good Morning House.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by kuderrich: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2014
princealbashir: If you're not sure if he's dead or alive, then change the topic of your post.. It seems it'll be a very looong 4 years for our people in Ekiti. Will never understand why the so called 'educated people' voted this thug...
I don't understand wat is wrng wit hw som1 people lik you reason this days, d said victim is a strong member of PDP isn't it clear dat this is the wrk of the supporters of APC. Moreover,hw different are u from a tout and thug ursef wit dis ur comment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2014
tatiana009: PDP government has always brought thuggery in the SW. This is how Akala and his goons almost destroyed Ibadan. PDP is evil angry

I don't want to call you ignorant. Now go back to your history book.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM:

I don't want to call you ignorant. Now go back to your history book.

Please call him ignorant but clearly he is ignorant or PAID !!!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2014

Let the hawk perch, let the eagle perch, and if one tells the other not to perch, may his wing break...
If the APC allows a smooth transition to a Fayose led ekiti state ,then there should be no problems...
The toad does not run around in the day time for nothing....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Max24: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Johnnyessence: Thk God d police av arrested 6 thugs on Monday just wait and see fayose will be disgrace in ado ekiti govt.house Cos' he doesn't av ruler ship material to be governor of ekiti state.
Because he doesn't have a ruler ship material to be governor of Ekiti, that's why you think its OK to kill his supporters,abi. Those that have ruler ship material where were they when INEC was conducting elections. Why can they convince the people with their ruler ship material. Or, killing is one of their ruler ship materials?
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by arcis: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

Please call him ignorant but clearly he is ignorant or PAID !!!

Only God can judge you Mr. Stop deceiving people here on NL. Today u ar Yoruba, tomorrow you will be Igbo, next you will be Hausa. I pity you. Repent now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by philantoxx(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2014
saxywale:
We have some bad losers...Aka, Agbero people's congress.lol
They should just get over it already. Ekiti is now under PDP. And to the guys shouting stomach infrastructure, after all...both party shared rice. ACN even had to pay some musicians like olamide to entertain voters using tax payers fund.
its so pathetic the so called formidable opposition in Nigeria has nothing new to offer Nigerians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by ak4God(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

Guy go an die. Betrayers and traitor of Yorubas see them.

These are the people that will sell their people for an envelop.

Hypocrisy!!!but its normal for PDP, Fayose to humiliate the Judge at the court right?What about the Ashake(APC)that was killed in Lagos last week by the PDP loyalist(ABIJA GROUP)?
My Brother,in Politics,you use what you have to get what you want at all cost.Not only in Nigeria but all over.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2014
walewale43: Season of political killings ni ile Yooba. Why do I have this feeling that APC has a hand in it? I mean, why will Fayose/PDP kill a man that is loyal to him?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Philistine: U Fucking Bastard, u better stop claiming to be a Yoruba. Oloshi!
Don't mind the phaggot. he has low self esteem and always claiming Yoruba even when nobody asked him. He has been trying so hard to deceive the gullible into believing that he's Yoruba. He might be an omo ale perhaps

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2014
ak4God:

Hypocrisy!!![size=18pt]but its normal for PDP, Fayose to humiliate the Judge at the court right?[/size]What about the Ashake(APC)that was killed in Lagos last week by the PDP loyalist(ABIJA GROUP)?
[size=18pt]My Brother,in Politics,you use what you have to get what you want at all cost.[/size]Not only in Nigeria but all over.

So that justify the killing ?

Ashake had killed 4 PDP members before his own death that same day

https://www.nairaland.com/1913841/just-4-dead-political-thugs
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2014
@Topic. Fans of the PDP, historically the most violent and murderous Party in Nigeria bar none, can stay here in hypocrisy playing 'innocentee' and accusing the APC of violence. I am telling you all now that 2015 will be bloody in the SW because the ambition of GEJ has decreed it so. the line has been drawn in the sand and the tactics ( PDP promotion and empowerment of "do or die" thugs in the SW) confirms thus. If we all want to tell ourselves the truth, we will admit that APC brought peace to the SW and an end to the Adedibu-style madness that was the norm under the PDP. Jonathan does not care about anyone or any region and only wishes to return to Aso Rock in 2015. The SW is the game changer and Mr.President knows this.

As a callous individual, he is now banking on using the desperation of yesterdays relegated SW thugs, seeking a path back to political relevance after their relegation by the then ACN, to create a force that can secure him electoral might in the SW. Has anyone wondered why, after a period of seeing amiable technocrats everywhere, the PDP has now stormed back with recycling yesteryears "do or die" thugs and rejects like Adesiyan,Obanikoro, Omisore, Fayose, Teslim Folarin et al who only know how to play politics one way i.e the violent way?

I went to visit a school friend of mine two days ago and was talking to his dad who is an elderly, well-connected and very knowledgeable Lagos politician who has seen it all. The man told me that the PDP desperation to "capture" Lagos is immense and that they are prepared to do anything. He predicted a lot of bloodshed because of this PDP desperation. GEJ has brought the thugs back and even given them prominent offices in some cases so karma punish any partisan person, omo ales or fakers(like Aljbokoharem) who wants to be playing politics with what every genuine South-Westerner knows to be our truth and reality. We can all support a Party passionately but we all know who brought peace to the SW (APC) and who has always been about chaos, NURTW violence and murder in the region (PDP). Many have already warned that when the armed forces and Presidency has sided with and even promoting the thugs and killers,all for a 2015 agenda, then others who were previously about peace and harmony will be left with no choice but to protect themselves. Is it a coincidence that the violence has started after GEJ publicly declared that Fayose should be deemed the 2015 arrowhead of the PDP in the SW? AljBokoharem and other idiats, I suggest you shut your mouth and refrain from supporting evil which will ultimately affect you if you indeed have a genuine and positive stake in the SW.

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by phemybof(m): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2014
stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2014
ProfCorruption: Omolafe was [size=14pt]probably killed[/size] by rival factions in NURTW who felt Fayose would either impose him as the chairman of the union or make him the godfather of its politics. It has nothing to do with APC.

HOW WILL YOU REACT IF A PDP PROPAGANDIST WRITES AS YOU DID ABOVE?
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe: @Topic. Fans of the PDP, historically the most violent and murderous Party in Nigeria bar none, can stay here in hypocrisy playing 'innocentee' and accusing the APC of violence. I am telling you all now that 2015 will be bloody in the SW because the ambition of GEJ has decreed it so. the line has been drawn in the sand and the tactics ( PDP promotion and empowerment of "do or die" thugs in the SW) confirms thus. If we all want to tell ourselves the truth, we will admit that APC brought peace to the SW and an end to the Adedibu-style madness that was the norm under the PDP. Jonathan does not care about anyone or any region and only wishes to return to Aso Rock in 2015. The SW is the game changer and Mr.President knows this.
As a callous individual, he is now banking on using the desperation of yesterdays relegated SW thugs, seeking a path back to political relevance after their relegation by the then ACN, to create a force that can secure him electoral might in the SW. Has anyone wondered why, after a period of seeing amiable technocrats everywhere, the PDP has now stormed back with recycling yesteryears "do or die" thugs and rejects like Adesiyan,Obanikoro, Omisore, Fayose, Teslim Folarin et al who only know how to play politics one way i.e the violent way?
I went to visit a school friend of mine two days ago and was talking to his dad who is an elderly, well-connected and very knowledgeable Lagos politician who has seen it all. The man told me that the PDP desperation to "capture" Lagos is immense and that they are prepared to do anything. He predicted a lot of bloodshed because of this PDP desperation. GEJ has brought the thugs back and even given them prominent offices in some cases so karma punish any partisan person, omo ales or fakers(like Aljbokoharem) who wants to be playing politics with what every genuine South-Westerner knows to be the truth and reality. We can all support a Party passionately but we all know who brought peace to the SW (APC) and who has always been about chaos, NURTW violence and murder in the region (PDP). Many have already warned that when the armed forces and Presidency has sided with and even promoting the thugs and killers,all for a 2015 agenda, then others who were previously about peace and harmony will be left with no choice but to protect themselves.

My friend you are a lair and big one for that matter. You are also paid to do so that is why I can say much. It is your job to lie to Nigerians.

Now ever since the 2006 after Tinubu tenure, violence has increase in the SW because ONE MAN/PARTY is funding it. If Adedibu was alive, he will be in APC by now

We have seen how desperate Tinubu and his party is and how they have killed scores of politicians just to get power. It is only in Lagos and indeed the SW you will see likes of Tunde Poly, Oluomo of Lagos etc MEGA BILLIONAIRE TOUTS to even a point the BBC documented it.

Only in Lagos that a tout will own a brand new car and build houses in Lekki.

Stop lying to Nigerians, APC has empowered touts in the SW. These are being funded by the Jagaban himself

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Urges Akpabio To Resign & Recontest, Welcomes Appeal Court Judgment / Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor / PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.