Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,984 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums (44687 Views)

Task Force Para-Military Officer Stabbed By Hoodlums In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / Catholic Priest, Rev Fr (dr) Dennis E. Osuagwu Murdered By Hoodlums Yesterday / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
fowowe411: You are very silly to av tell me to stop being foolish! Can't you air your own opinion without insulting me? I'm not surprise anyway,I'm very sure you are one of the e-rats employed by this polticians but my brother go get a job cos you may be dump sooner or later!
[color=#006600][/color]

I insist that you are foolish and stupid for such senseless post. If you are pained for been so described, why do you indulge in doing same to others. Who and what gave you the liberty to describe Fayose in such degrading manner? It's a pity that some of you that joyfully spread falsehood on nairaland are people whose personal lives is infested by frustration and immorality only to use internet to vent angers.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
kingvicking:

Curfew already announced, 7pm to 7am, funny enough Fayemi's press release direct accused Fayose of everything while initially its glaring that its APC at work.
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you really surprised? That's APC stock in trade. They cause chaos and turn around to accuse others of victimising them. They are bunch of shameless and deceitful personalities.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
IYANGBALI: but I see your name for their register
For where? Ekiti is far from my state of origin.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Mbediogu(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
But as a State, all of you are raving already. Win elections you kill, lose elections you kill. What else? You want me to take you down memory lane? I have no business with Yaba left which we have reserved for some doping NURTW Ekiti people like you - not all. I have met good ones.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by BlackLeopard(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
There's a disclaimer, sez 'don't make tribalistic comments on tis section'.

Like everybody come back to books instead of throwing mud at each other can we.

Murders ar deplorable. But that's individuals. That ain't a group thing, or group mentality. Dragging it up as one, and over and over, doesn't help anyone move forward.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by STENON(f): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Naija Politics !!.......
Naija Election !!!

SMH!....SMH!!.....SMH!!!..

*Cycles out slowly*
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Lewis1988: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
APC - All Propagandist Congress.Bye Bye Fayemi. Welcome Fayose we love you so much . 16 - 0

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Heyliesha(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
ProfEinstein: You insensitive thing, you call it a show? smh
your pman if you get ..he concern u fool
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Pauljonnes(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
APC IS SHAMELESS [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by uchdollar111: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nawa 4 APC. Anyway Join www.myeventsgallery.com, get notified b/4 our launching party!
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by jaido007: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
msmon: What do you expect? I knew after the killing of the ex NURTW boss, there will definitely be a retaliation from his followers. There is fire on the mountain! I foresee curfew been meted on people of Ado Ekiti.
bro u are a good forcaster.......curfew has been decleared today,,,
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by fowowe411: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

I insist that you are foolish and stupid for such senseless post. If you are pained for been so described, why do you indulge in doing same to others. Who and what gave you the liberty to describe Fayose in such degrading manner? It's a pity that some of you that joyfully spread falsehood on nairaland are people whose personal lives is infested by frustration and immorality only to use internet to vent angers.
I'm very sorry for insulting you in my response I never knew you were not trained from home,it is not your fault!.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by msmon(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
kingvicking:

Curfew already announced, 7pm to 7am, funny enough Fayemi's press release direct accused Fayose of everything while initially its glaring that its APC at work.

Do you mean 7am - 7pm?
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by psalmuelwater(m): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2014
kendraloops:

lol, lazy pikin. A friend of mine just secured a teaching job at Ado, though yet to resume. I fear for her o.
. Ekiti state is a very peaceful place to be,no traffic,cheap transit,bt election periods r always terrifying,which schl in ado? I can b of an help to him/her.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by kendraloops: 4:35am On Sep 28, 2014
psalmuelwater: . Ekiti state is a very peaceful place to be,no traffic,cheap transit,bt election periods r always terrifying,which schl in ado? I can b of an help to him/her.

don't bother yourself jare. she likes forming macho so i guess she'll be fine. thanks all the same.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Kobeje(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2014
They asked for it. Surely a people deserve the leadership they get.

Were there many episodes of this kind in the past few years? Just asking really.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by psalmuelwater(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
kendraloops:

don't bother yourself jare. she likes forming macho so i guess she'll be fine. thanks all the same.
issorait
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
tolugiwa:
. Crazy guy!
Happy birthday.

Live long....

Jason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.