Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums (44505 Views)

Task Force Para-Military Officer Stabbed By Hoodlums In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / Catholic Priest, Rev Fr (dr) Dennis E. Osuagwu Murdered By Hoodlums Yesterday / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by aljharem(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Blaqsmith: which state are u from?

Osun
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Blaqsmith(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

Osun
aljharem

He can't be from Osun!

He must be an escapee from Borno state!

Awon olodo on'ranu gbogbo
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by aljharem(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Blaqsmith: aljharem

He can't be from Osun!

He must be an escapee from Borno state!

Awon olodo on'ranu gbogbo

Awon ara Osun lo ma ja fun corruption and violence bayi

These people are paid and that is why they can't defend their pay master but insult
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Johnnyessence: that's what they do in anambra,ekiti,osun and Niger state staging thugs into action to destabilize d peace that's raining in d state God won't allow them ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I haven't hear in my life since I was born been hear peaceful leader aiding violence and thuggery in d society it's d PDP govt u will be this sort of news.
Can you leave Anambra in your discourse and continue with the thuggery in ekiti, shalom

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by yehmi01(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
kullozone: how did i get here

Guy Its all of ya bizness.

This election period make dem do quickly stamp my passport make i commot for this country before madness pass normal level.

Make we dey pray for nija ohh.

this coming elections na only GOD ohh

real voting have not even started and two major people are dead already.

one in lagos island already. those once too killed themselves any how.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by fowowe411: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD: [/color][color=#006600]

Stop been foolish my friend. Are you more intelligent than thousands of people that voted for Fayose against a much more lettered Fayemi? Didn't they see any violence trace in him before choosing him as their governor for the next 4 years. You are one of the people that derives so much joy in bringing others down. The state is engulfed in fracas today simply because of Fayemi and APC's penchant for arm twisting the law to hijacjy power. Fayemi is afraid of Fayose's incoming government and will do anything to truncate his inauguration. Obviously there are shady deals and corrupt acts he is trying to protect but it's just a matter of time.
You are very silly to av tell me to stop being foolish! Can't you air your own opinion without insulting me? I'm not surprise anyway,I'm very sure you are one of the e-rats employed by this polticians but my brother go get a job cos you may be dump sooner or later!
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by 2fine2fast(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
modestdude: GROUP WANTS JUDGE INVESTIGATED

The Ekiti Movement for Good Governance (EMGG) has called on the National Judicial Council (NJC) to sanction Justice Olusegun Ogunyemi, over his controversial handling of the suits filed on behalf of the Ekiti-11 by a member, Mr. Femi Ajakaiye and a similar matter filed by the Citizen Political Party, challenging Ekiti Governor-Elect, Mr Ayodele Fayose’s eligibility to contest the June 21, 2014 governorship election.

The group, which said it was curious that a judge would rule on Preliminary Objections, move to begin hearing and conclude the hearing of the suits in one day, added that; “Justice Ogunyemi must be made to explain the urgency in the matter since Fayose that the suits were aimed at preventing from contesting the election had already contested the election and won.”

In a release issued on Tuesday, by EMGG and signed by its Secretary, Dr Abiodun Aina, the group called on the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Aloma Mariam Mukhtar to save Ekiti people from being short-changed by the All Progressives Congress (APC), using corrupt men of the Ekiti State judiciary like Justice Ogunyemi.

Describing Justice Ogunyemi as a judge who thrives in corruption, EMGG said; “Evidence of Justice Ogunyemi’s underhand deals abounds in the number of properties that he owns in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State capital alone. The judge has no fewer than 10 mansions in Ado-Ekiti alone.

“Justice Ogunyemi has a mansion at NTA area in Ado-Ekiti, two mansions at Ekute area of Ado-Ekiti, another two at Ajilosun area and one directly opposite Olujoda Hotel, Ado-Ekiti and the question is; how was he able to acquire all these properties if not through judicial corruption?”

The EMGG, which accused Justice Ogunyemi of collecting over N70 million bribe from the APC-led government in Ekiti State, said; “From what happened yesterday, it was obvious that Justice Ogunyemi was desperate to ‘deliver’ as he had promised those who paid him to use his judicial powers to achieve what they could not achieve through the ballot boxes.

“The plot was simple. On October 15, 2014, Justice Ogunyemi will deliver his kangaroo judgment, declaring Fayose as unqualified to contest the June 21 election and that Speaker of the State House of Assembly should be sworn in as Acting Governor on October 16, 2014.

“By delivering the judgment on October 15, 2014, there won’t be room for appeal and the APC’s objective of throwing Ekiti State into chaos would have been achieved.

“The CJN must therefore save Ekiti State from an impending chaos by calling Justice Ogunyemi to order because if what happened in Ado-Ekiti on Monday is anything to go by, Ekiti will burn should anything be done against the mandate freely given to Fayose by the people of Ekiti.”

You and your EMG are all blatant liars. Justice Ogunyemi is my maternal uncle, a well civilized man of God and of honour. He has a house in front of Olujoda Hotel and another the other one at NTA area. Two mansions in Ekute my ass, he lived in Ekute like 10 years ago, in a rented apartment when he was a magistrate at Efon. For your information he took him almost 4 years to build the house he lives in at NTA area after many cycles of cooperative and contributions. My mother who is his elder sister and his other siblings supported him in one way or the other. I helped in carrying cement and interlocks during the building. It is not too much for a high court judge that has put more than twenty five years into his career to have 2 houses or dont you want to ever eat the fruit of your own labour? Take your lies to anywhere, they will never survive. I have not made any comment on this Ekiti issue ever since but when goats and criminals like you try to twist fact just to suit your evil agenda, i must talk. MAY SANGO, AMADIOHA AND UBANGIJI FIRE WHOEVER LIES BETWEEN ME & YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
msmon: What do you expect? I knew after the killing of the ex NURTW boss, there will definitely be a retaliation from his followers. There is fire on the mountain! I foresee curfew been meted on people of Ado Ekiti.

Curfew had been given by the governor: 7a.m to 7p.m
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by msmon(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
durocity:

Curfew had been given by the governor: 7a.m to 7p.m

I envisaged it!
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by folawiyoma(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
shegsky: The way fayemi is setting
the whole state into
jeopardy because of his 'do
or die' to stay after his
0/16 election, God will set
His wrath upon him and his
people, including the bribed
judges staining the
Judiciary.

A gentleman indeed.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by oathman(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: and don't forget to laminate nd put under ur pillow.. Hehehehehe... cheesy

Thank you
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by oathman(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
hilariousdammie:
wow great achievement go hug transformer undecided undecided undecided

see me, see beef ooo
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by folawiyoma(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

Maybe the senseless APC warriors will have a take home from this. This maybe the end of Fayemi's political career.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
campustv: The Report coming in From the Ekiti State Capital Ado Ekiti confirmed that the NURTW members has taking over the state distrupting activities causing crisis this morning, this is as a result of the dead of a prominent NURTW member who was alleged shot at a range over nite.....

Your grammar tho.....

#grammarpolice.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by hilariousdammie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
oathman:

see me, see beef ooo
u mad the front page for the first time lol u made laugh out loud grin grin grin

now go to the from page and see the first topic at the top check who posted it, i made front page when ever i want to undecided
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by oathman(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
hilariousdammie:
u mad the front page for the first time lol u made laugh out loud grin grin grin

now go to the from page and see the first topic at the top check who posted it, i made front page when ever i want to undecided

ur wahala tongue tongue
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by kellyJames5(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
msmon:

I suppose you are not Patrick Obaiagbon
Lol!
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Megastorm(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
sad[b][/b]God Help EkiTi

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by kingvicking(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Heyliesha: I dey miss d show

You seems to have no idea of what a riot is, we are talking chaos here, do you think this is all about some sought of home video, lives are lost, a lot of money worth are being destroyed, WAKE UP
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by kingvicking(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
msmon: What do you expect? I knew after the killing of the ex NURTW boss, there will definitely be a retaliation from his followers. There is fire on the mountain! I foresee curfew been meted on people of Ado Ekiti.

Curfew already announced, 7pm to 7am, funny enough Fayemi's press release direct accused Fayose of everything while initially its glaring that its APC at work.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by econome(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
If NDLEA CATCH YOU WITH THAT THING IN UR HAND....YOU WILL EXPLAIN HOW U GET HERE
kullozone: how did i get here

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by celeron40(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
tomsniel: abeg who let this dog out ??
How dare you quote me? Thou PDP e -rat.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by tomsniel(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
celeron40: How dare you quote me? Thou PDP e -rat.
mtchewww....mumu
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by tomsniel(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
kingvicking:

Curfew already announced, 7pm to 7am, funny enough Fayemi's press release direct accused Fayose of everything while initially its glaring that its APC at work.
is it 7pm- 7am or 7am-7pm The later means activities in the state will be paralysed...
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by kingvicking(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
tomsniel:
is it 7pm- 7am or 7am-7pm The later means activities in the state will be paralysed...

Its 7pm to 7am the following morning.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Daddybee: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=msmon]What do you expect? I knew after the killing of the ex NURTW boss, there will definitely be a retaliation from his followers. There is fire on the mountain! I foresee curfew been meted on people of Ado Ekiti.
Curfew already in place!
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by rafcrown(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG.EKITI PEOPLE CONGRATS FOR HAVING Fayose as your GOMINNNAAA-ELECT.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Ethicaliyke(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
When will Thugerism in Nigerian Politics Seize. When will our Youths Say no when will u grow shocked
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
oduastates:

Emotional outburst without any form of reasoning.
Like someone said , the ekitis love education but they are not intelligent.
Your points
1 visit : Fayemi is the chief executive officer and can overrule any advise from his subordinate . Nowhere is out of bounds

2support : gives us the proof Where Fayemi led a gang of thugs to shoot someone. I will give you many instances of FAYOSE leading thugs to cause mayhem.

3LCDA: LCDA are created for administrative purposes. FAYEMI not FAYOSE is still the governor. Fayemi powers does not end until he officially hands over. FAYOSE can decide not to fund the LCDAs.

4 fayemi character: Do you know the truth qualities which make up a gentleman?Decent people see a thug or a love-vendor when they see fayose.

You are obviously clueless in this regard.you are definitely not an omoluabi.
Oya collect your salary and continue banging on the dumb terminal job of yours.
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be mad for positing that Ekiti people are not intelligent. Are your parents more intelligent than they do? You even had the gut to describe who an Omoluabi is, can you claim to be one if you could foolishly degrade a whole Ekiti race in such silly manner? I won't just waste my time in joining issue with you on those senseless points you raised but I am pretty sure you did not mean them. Fayemi is not a gentleman and that' is the truth. And lastly, it seems calling others CLUELESS is the best thing that has happened to haters like you in recent times. Just continue with such rantings while the so-called clueless are matching forward while you die in hatred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
tareigns: hey, I was just wondering, whose picture is that on the top right corner of you profile pix? as that guy an APC dude?
its a no go area
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by IYANGBALI: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: and his opposition are saints.... Will he kill his own man? Or what are ppl saying nah?
I has heard you,dey go I wan fok
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by IYANGBALI: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Icherishu:
I no follow dey inside o
but I see your name for their register

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? / Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.